Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:59:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122309 times)
dwolfx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:47:48 AM

It does not look very good that the dev has spent 50,000 out of the premine!!!!
It was nested into multiple transactions, each transaction halving.
with smaller and smaller wallet balances.

At this point.... IDK.

It's called the kiss your coins goodbye scheme Smiley.

If the Dev sells off now, hes a fucking retard, the coin could of easily hit 3~8 $.
But at this point it looks bad.

Leetpools!
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:48:21 AM

So , this was the first true nation coin that copied the current economy.

50k coin are gone and nobody knows where , just like the billions of euros Greeks don't have a clue where they went.
Eτσι ακριβώς.Mας τα έφαγαν oι AΛHTEΣ την περιoυσία τoυ Eλληνικoύ Λαoύ
That`s wright.They took the money of the Greek people for their bank accounts
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:49:09 AM

If the Dev sells off now, hes a fucking retard, the coin could of easily hit 3~8 $.

Neah , it won't happen.
Not just because of greececoin but looks at the other nationcoins.
And furthermore...look at BTC.

If BTC sneezes , the alt coins freeze.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:53:00 AM

At this point.... IDK.

I now know of several forum members who did work for the dev and didn't receive their bounties and haven't had their emails/pms replied to in days.
So those coins don't look like they've been sent for bounties  Angry
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:53:08 AM

At this point.... IDK.

If it was split sequentially then it isn't being sold at market.  Bought some more cheap Greececoins today, if you sell these at 0.002 and under, you're going to be sorry

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
stsonic

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:57:46 AM

At this point.... IDK.

If it was split sequentially then it isn't being sold at market.  Bought some more cheap Greececoins today, if you sell these at 0.002 and under, you're going to be sorry

Join date March 14th 2014.. Is that you dev? Still waiting for mintpal to offload it seems.
dragonseer

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:04:57 AM

At this point.... IDK.

If it was split sequentially then it isn't being sold at market.  Bought some more cheap Greececoins today, if you sell these at 0.002 and under, you're going to be sorry

Join date March 14th 2014.. Is that you dev? Still waiting for mintpal to offload it seems.

Close, it is I, Satashi Nakamoto!  Cool

greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:15:48 AM

Hello,

First of all why are there members spreading false accusations around on the thread about the premine? Please only quote yourself when you have solid facts. Yes the premine has been split up a little and it will be split up even further because as I have stated that there will be two different air drops, not all the coins will be claimed in each air drop so there is going to be another series of air drops which may be different but that's in the future. There are bountys to be paid for some people who have done work, translation, website etc. Just because I can't respond to everyone every single minute of the day does it mean that I'm not here. Greececoin is a fantastic project and It will deliver I can promise you. If you don't believe in me as your developer or don't believe in Greececoin then please do not invest and don't try and disrupt the thread. Greececoin has only just launched and I have been very busy, I think we have had a great start, excellent trading volume and a lot of miners.

There will be a lot of updates and new development ideas coming forward and greececoin will following the development of auroracoin closely to see how greececoin can improve. The project is massive here and it can't be completed within 48 hours of launch.

Greececoin wants a foundation based on a solid community so please contribute to being solid. Ideas is what we want to hear.

I will process bountys later today.

Thank you

Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:16:23 AM

Im dropping out sumink dont feel right. Good luck guys
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:18:47 AM

Hello,

First of all why are there members spreading false accusations around on the thread about the premine? Please only quote yourself when you have solid facts. Yes the premine has been split up a little and it will be split up even further because as I have stated that there will be two different air drops, not all the coins will be claimed in each air drop so there is going to be another series of air drops which may be different but that's in the future. There are bountys to be paid for some people who have done work, translation, website etc. Just because I can't respond to everyone every single minute of the day does it mean that I'm not here. Greececoin is a fantastic project and It will deliver I can promise you. If you don't believe in me as your developer or don't believe in Greececoin then please do not invest and don't try and disrupt the thread. Greececoin has only just launched and I have been very busy, I think we have had a great start, excellent trading volume and a lot of miners.

There will be a lot of updates and new development ideas coming forward and greececoin will following the development of auroracoin closely to see how greececoin can improve. The project is massive here and it can't be completed within 48 hours of launch.

Greececoin wants a foundation based on a solid community so please contribute to being solid. Ideas is what we want to hear.

Thank you

Thanks for your reply, maybe this will keep the panic sellers at ease.
dwolfx

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:25:25 AM

im sorry I just dont see the reason to be splitting the coins up in such small wallets.
An airdrop would only need one or two wallets, if you are going to move coins, you should make an announcement first.
With relevant info.
1) Why coins are being moved.
2) Where they are being moved.
3) Amount being moved.
4) People they are being moved to.

If you spend out of the pre-mine to pay off people for work done (bounties) than those payments should be posted on the primary thread, so people know.

you shouldn't just out of the blue take out 50,000 and go dark for an hour, especially this early after launch, we just got started for gods-sake.

If you want people to have faith, you need to be more transparent.

Leetpools!
dragonseer

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:34:09 AM

Some people are losing their shit this close to the Auroracoin airdrop, just over 13 hours to go... A good result will mean good things for Spaincoin, Aphroditecoin, and Greececoin. I'm holding all of them. These 'Country Coins' might seem risky, but what do you think is holding up the value of Bitcoin right now?? Not that much, other than talk and speculation

greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:38:36 AM

I am the developer of greececoin, if you can not trust me or you don't believe in me, or agree with my decisions then your better off not investing at this moment, sit back and watch, watch the development of this coin, because it will happen. Wait untill there are further developments regarding the air drop, wait for what makes you happy.

If you wish to invest into greececoin then by all means do because I'm fully 100% commited to this project has I always have been since I started the development. Please make your own decisions and be happy with them.

I can not offer you a fully developed coin within 48 hours, everything takes time.

Thank you
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:40:09 AM

I am the developer of greececoin, if you can not trust me or you don't believe in me, or agree with my decisions then your better off not investing at this moment, sit back and watch, watch the development of this coin, because it will happen. Wait untill there are further developments regarding the air drop, wait for what makes you happy.

If you wish to invest into greececoin then by all means do because I'm fully 100% commited to this project has I always have been since I started the development. Please make your own decisions and be happy with them.

I can not offer you a fully developed coin within 48 hours, everything takes time.

Thank you
Can you tell me more about yourself, this will gain more trust by the miners (who you need for this coin to be safe).
bumblebee33

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:41:15 AM

Hello,

Thank you

Greececoin needs transparency! Please list all premine wallet addresses on front post, so people can keep track off - just like in the SpainCoin thread.

You owe that to all the people who invested real money into your coin. So don't come with the lame statement that people who ask for information to go somewhere else and don't disrupt your thread.

bumblebee33

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:43:55 AM

Thank you

People want transparency, not miracles. List all pre-mine wallet addresses in front post!
dwolfx

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:18:54 AM

Developer must be new to this stuff.
Telling people to leave if they don't trust you is not a good way to get people to trust you.
All you have to simply do is explain five measly transactions that took place.
 Roll Eyes
Not asking for you to magically do anything.
You moved coins.
people are curious why.

Leetpools!
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:50:07 AM

Developer must be new to this stuff.
Telling people to leave if they don't trust you is not a good way to get people to trust you.
All you have to simply do is explain five measly transactions that took place.
 Roll Eyes
Not asking for you to magically do anything.
You moved coins.
people are curious why.

first please let him take the time to explain and dev the coin!
1Pakis

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:16:31 PM

Thank you

One basic question.
Who are you and what is your connection to Greece?

Tips are welcome at this address 18DVZkpSwmejPjekX3QMKvRRtR8Bfx65LN.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:18:12 PM

Thank you

I can. Cant help it if your not cut out for an IPo and development. This has been the main reason for the Scam accusation. You have no idea what you are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: