Real Madrid - 81 (67.5%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 120

Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 3757 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 416628 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:02:32 AM

There is a really big match this weekend between Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid. And of course, the favourite side of this match is Real Madrid. They are just dominating the league these days as they have a great form. And I can't say the same thing for Atletico Madrid. They even lost to Mallorca home last with no reason. I don't think that they can resist Real Madrid.
The derby match between Atletico and Madrid will usually run quite hard and full of high intensity, currently both teams are in their best form after successfully defeating their opponents in the Champions League, but unfortunately Atletico Madrid will play without Suarez in that match after in the match against Porto Suarez got a pretty bad injury, so I think Madrid will certainly take advantage of that to be able to win in derby match, I think maybe the match will end with a narrow winning score for one of the teams.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 11:18:29 AM

The derby match between Atletico and Madrid will usually run quite hard and full of high intensity, currently both teams are in their best form after successfully defeating their opponents in the Champions League
They both won in Champions League and qualified for a next round. However I disagree to say they are all in best form. Atletico Madrid did not play well recently and they only managed to get a second position in their group after a win in final day.

unfortunately Atletico Madrid will play without Suarez in that match after in the match against Porto Suarez got a pretty bad injury, so I think Madrid will certainly take advantage of that to be able to win in derby match, I think maybe the match will end with a narrow winning score for one of the teams.
Suarez is very important for Atletico Madrid and this injury and absence of Suarez will have big impact on them in the derby. And it is an advantage for Real Madrid but Atletico and Simeone won't let Real to win it easily. It is a derby and always hot and unpredictable. Players will play more aggressively in derby.

From recent forms and injury of Suarez, I agree Real Madrid have bigger chance to win.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:26:21 AM

The two Madrid teams are going to have a derby match in Santiago Bernabeu on this Sunday. And I'll be definitely favoring Real Madrid to win this. Their performance these days is really impressive to me. They have a winning streak of six matches now and it is really perfect. Why wouldn't they be able to make it seven matches? In the end, Atletico Madrid have been inconsistent in the La Liga recently. They beat Porto and advanced to the next round in the CL last night and maybe this will help them boost their morale a lot. But Real Madrid can still win this.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 01:45:51 PM

After the games at the last weekend, Real Madrid are eight points ahead of Sevilla now in the table. However, Sevilla have a missing game so they can close this gap a little more if they win the missing one. But if I'm not wrong, the missing game was against Barcelona. Therefore, it can be really tough for Sevilla. Whether they win it or not, Real Madrid seem very determined to win the title this season.
Despite the forms of other clubs in the Laliga,yeah,it is true that Real Madrid are really optimistic and determined to win the league this season no matter what.They are in good shape at the moment,playing very good football,and from all indications,they might just emerge the Laliga champions this season.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 01:59:55 PM

The derby match between Atletico and Madrid will usually run quite hard and full of high intensity, currently both teams are in their best form after successfully defeating their opponents in the Champions League
They both won in Champions League and qualified for a next round. However I disagree to say they are all in best form. Atletico Madrid did not play well recently and they only managed to get a second position in their group after a win in final day.

unfortunately Atletico Madrid will play without Suarez in that match after in the match against Porto Suarez got a pretty bad injury, so I think Madrid will certainly take advantage of that to be able to win in derby match, I think maybe the match will end with a narrow winning score for one of the teams.
Suarez is very important for Atletico Madrid and this injury and absence of Suarez will have big impact on them in the derby. And it is an advantage for Real Madrid but Atletico and Simeone won't let Real to win it easily. It is a derby and always hot and unpredictable. Players will play more aggressively in derby.

From recent forms and injury of Suarez, I agree Real Madrid have bigger chance to win.

Losing suarez is certainly quite painful for simoene, especially in the next match they will face a big and important match in the league, I think the victory over porto in the group will certainly motivate the athletico players to be able to beat madrid, although athletico only managed to come out as runner up but according to I don't think that's a sign that their performances are bad, because we know the atmosphere of the Champions League and La Liga matches is very different so far, and in the Champions League, clubs have a lot of pressure because they face teams from other competitions and this makes the coach blind to the strength of his opponents. .

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 02:04:51 PM

Yes, you are right. Real Madrid would have had a slim chance of winning but now that chance got bigger because Suarez is injured. Even though Atletico Madrid did not do something out of the ordinary in their group matches but still I would have given them a better chance of winning than Real Madrid. But now seeing Suarez injured, I believe that Real Madrid should have an easy win. But I do think that both teams are going to score.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 02:54:20 PM

Losing suarez is certainly quite painful for simoene, especially in the next match they will face a big and important match in the league, I think the victory over porto in the group will certainly motivate the athletico players to be able to beat madrid, although athletico only managed to come out as runner up but according to I don't think that's a sign that their performances are bad, because we know the atmosphere of the Champions League and La Liga matches is very different so far, and in the Champions League, clubs have a lot of pressure because they face teams from other competitions and this makes the coach blind to the strength of his opponents. .

Of course, it will be the most vulnerable gap for them to miss more, both in terms of attacks that are easy to penetrate or difficulty in executing the ball when they want to score more goals. Suarez is indeed quite the most dominant thing to be the key to producing goals. Simoene will make a lot of formation changes at the same time using alternative movement paths up front.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 03:58:01 PM

Barcelona are still trying to recover and they can get surprising results in this period sometimes. We can give the Betis loss as an example for this. I didn't expect Barcelona to even lose any points but that was the case at the end of the game. But they just need to move on and focus on getting better. Their next game is gonna be vs Osasuna. This is a game that they can win and I hope so.
Barcelona has a more difficult mission today, Barcelona is playing away and must win against Bayern Munich in UCL. I'll just wait for the results later, because at least that's the reason that existed yesterday after Barcelona's defeat at home by Betis. But yes, after all Betis are a mediocre team which of course even though Barcelona have to prepare for a match in the UCL, Barcelona should not lose humiliatingly at home against a mediocre team. Barcelona's current level is no better than a mediocre team, so of course it is difficult for Barcelona to recover quickly.
The defeat of barcelona from real betis made me even more doubtful if barcelona would be able to face bayern munchen later, although real betis had a squad quality that was far below bayern munchen, but they were able to beat barcelona even though they played at camp nou, then just imagine what bayern munchen will do later against Barcelona?
 ​​To be honest I don't expect Barcelona to repeat the same incident when they conceded enough goals against Bayern Munich in the 2020 Champions League.

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 04:13:27 PM

Barcelona are still trying to recover and they can get surprising results in this period sometimes. We can give the Betis loss as an example for this. I didn't expect Barcelona to even lose any points but that was the case at the end of the game. But they just need to move on and focus on getting better. Their next game is gonna be vs Osasuna. This is a game that they can win and I hope so.
Barcelona has a more difficult mission today, Barcelona is playing away and must win against Bayern Munich in UCL. I'll just wait for the results later, because at least that's the reason that existed yesterday after Barcelona's defeat at home by Betis. But yes, after all Betis are a mediocre team which of course even though Barcelona have to prepare for a match in the UCL, Barcelona should not lose humiliatingly at home against a mediocre team. Barcelona's current level is no better than a mediocre team, so of course it is difficult for Barcelona to recover quickly.

A difficult opponent for Barcelona to lose, Bayern are strong enough and difficult to penetrate the defense. It will be a fierce match and surely Barcelona will look difficult to face opponents like Bayern. If at home, of course, Barcelona should have more points, but can it be overcome only by playing at their home? I think it's still not enough.
Just check how their head to head record is, even though at that time Barcelona were in their best form but the fact was that Bayern Munich were able to win by a big score. Now, the difference between the two teams is very clear with Barcelona who are still struggling to recover and Bayern Munich who have been doing very well in every game. The difference is clearly very lame which is of course difficult for Barcelona to win in today's match, next Barcelona will play away against Osasuna in La Liga too which I think Barcelona will still be difficult to get a win because of the too much pressure factor that will definitely be felt by the squad Barcelona.

Even the percentage of chances of winning for now is clearly owned by Bayern Munich with acquisitions above 60%, while Barcelona only has a chance of winning below 30%. shows a huge difference. Bayern Munich lead the group with 15 points which means it will be very difficult for Barcelona to take its place. It's clear that Bayern Munich will definitely qualify.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 04:26:43 PM

Yes, being a champion in La Liga with Real and Barcelona as rivals is a great achievement in whatever position these rivals are in. And it seems that such a tactic once every few years allows you to bypass strong opponents in a round-robin tournament, but if we remember Atletico's offensive defeats against Real in the Champions League finals, then we can assume that such tactics will bring success much less often in cup tournaments.
Definitely, modern football is attacking football and aggressive pressing, as an example of such a tactic can be called Guardiola, or Tuchel. But football is also interesting because there are different tactics.

And Milan still did not manage to win the last match, Liverpool put forward a strong line-up and defeated Milan, thereby giving Atletico a chance to go to the play-off.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 04:32:58 PM

Thanks to Barcelona's failures, the odds for their wins are starting to become very attractive, for example against Osasuna the odds are already 1.8. I can assume that if Bayern beat them today, it will become even more profitable, at least I hope so. It is always beneficial to play against the crowd sentiment that the bookmakers reflect.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 04:53:08 PM

Thanks to Barcelona's failures, the odds for their wins are starting to become very attractive, for example against Osasuna the odds are already 1.8. I can assume that if Bayern beat them today, it will become even more profitable, at least I hope so. It is always beneficial to play against the crowd sentiment that the bookmakers reflect.

I think it would be good for them if Barcelona lost to Bayern Munich. Because, they will be able to concentrate fully on La League. They will have ample time to organize and stabilize their team. The team is not stable now. They have to play better. Otherwise, they will not be able to play well next season.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 05:38:34 PM

I think it would be good for them if Barcelona lost to Bayern Munich. Because, they will be able to concentrate fully on La League. They will have ample time to organize and stabilize their team. The team is not stable now. They have to play better. Otherwise, they will not be able to play well next season.

Agree, maybe in La Liga for Barcelona they still have a much bigger chance. Rather than fighting for the UCL, it's quite difficult and there are many competitors besides Bayern Munich. Moreover, this time Bayern clearly will not provide a smooth road for Barcelona. La Liga is quite worth fighting for Barcelona. Moreover, they are starting to look good and are trying to make a lot of moves by moving up the standings.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:28:54 PM

There are many different pros and cons. If Barcelona leaves the Champions League, then it loses the money that it needs so much. Will a calmer calendar help Barcelona in the fight for 4th place? Maybe, but maybe not, as the competitors are strong, and Barcelona now has a composition that is not much better than theirs. Will Barcelona be able to invite good new players in the offseason if it doesn't make it to the next Champions League by the results of the season? It is also unclear.
Barcelona is in a difficult situation and I don't know what would be better for them now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sterbens

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:45:51 PM

Barcelona game against Bayern is indeed a different class, apart from using long-range attacks and Barcelona formation looks loose. So for Bayern Munich players it is so easy to make a breakthrough even with long-distance passes. The second goal was insane from a long distance that really was called a hard kick for Barcelona to give up and not fight in the UCL.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 09:01:08 PM

Barcelona game against Bayern is indeed a different class, apart from using long-range attacks and Barcelona formation looks loose. So for Bayern Munich players it is so easy to make a breakthrough even with long-distance passes. The second goal was insane from a long distance that really was called a hard kick for Barcelona to give up and not fight in the UCL.
So far Barcelona is gonna continue playing in EL, they are 2 goals behind Bayern and Lewandowski didn't score yet BTW while Benfica is leading with 2 goals too vs Dynamo K.. Too bad for Barcelona supporters, I guess no one could blame players and Xavi for that, it is Bayern after all. The main point is to not get humiliated by more goals Roll Eyes

The two Madrid teams are going to have a derby match in Santiago Bernabeu on this Sunday. And I'll be definitely favoring Real Madrid to win this. Their performance these days is really impressive to me.
Indeed Real Madrid is more stable and better. ATM is a good team too but they lack scoring abilities comparing to Real.

Sterbens

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 09:18:53 PM

So far Barcelona is gonna continue playing in EL, they are 2 goals behind Bayern and Lewandowski didn't score yet BTW while Benfica is leading with 2 goals too vs Dynamo K.. Too bad for Barcelona supporters, I guess no one could blame players and Xavi for that, it is Bayern after all. The main point is to not get humiliated by more goals Roll Eyes

It seems that in the second half also Bayern Munich were not satisfied and wanted to add to their goals, maybe 1 more goal is enough to show how dangerous Bayern Munich game is for Barcelona. At least Sane should score 1 more goal in this match. I like long range shots which are easy enough to get past the defence. Can Barcelona really match their current position, which is 2 goals behind? it is very heavy and difficult to achieve.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 09:28:03 PM

It seems that in the second half also Bayern Munich were not satisfied and wanted to add to their goals, maybe 1 more goal is enough to show how dangerous Bayern Munich game is for Barcelona. At least Sane should score 1 more goal in this match. I like long range shots which are easy enough to get past the defence. Can Barcelona really match their current position, which is 2 goals behind? it is very heavy and difficult to achieve.
Bayern 3 - 0 Barcelona /62 minutes.
So far so good Lips sealed
So yeah, Bayern scored another goal by Musiala, mind you Lewandowski is still in the field and didn't score yet while Benfica is still leading with 2 goals. Not sure if Bayern fans are happier than Real Madrid ones right now but I feel the pain of Barca supporters. Bayern became a nightmare for Barcelona!

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 09:56:12 PM

How about Europa League? Have you given a thought about it?  Grin

It is even way more demanding than UCL.
In La Liga they are already several points behind the leaders already. I know it's still early to judge, but the season is good as gone. Maybe they can concentrate or Europa and Copa Del Ray

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 10:45:23 PM

Bayern 3 - 0 Barcelona /62 minutes.
So far so good Lips sealed
No hope for Barcelona  Grin
Still in its downfall

The next match between Barcelona vs Osasuna, the chance should be bigger for Barcelona to win the next match. But everything can happen. and maybe there is another surprise again from Barcelona. It is more than half matches, and I don't think that Barcelona will have chances to win this season.
Btw, Real Madrid still becomes the top standing in La Liga and the points are quite different with the second ranks ( Sevilla).
let's see the next

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 [637] 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 ... 3757 »
  Print  

Jump to: