Real Madrid - 83 (67.5%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 9 (7.3%)
Total Voters: 123

Pages: « 1 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 [763] 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 3927 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 440703 times)
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 06:58:26 PM

Don't compare the current Barcelona with the old Barcelona, now Barcelona are playing inconsistently and relying too much on young players.
So even though Barcelona is playing at home, it doesn't make Barcelona's chances of winning bigger. After all, as you said when playing at home,
this season Barcelona is not too high in the percentage of wins. Therefore Barcelona and Atletico have the same chance of winning, even I predict
the match will end in a draw. Because Atletico have also been playing inconsistently this season, they have dropped too many points, So Atletico
cannot be said to be better than Barcelona. Indeed, in the end, the most ideal match for Barcelona and Atletico is the match ending in a draw.

I totally agree with you. I can't compare the current team with the Barcelona team of my past. The team of the past was full of experienced and talented players. But now the young players in the squad. Those who are not experienced enough. So even in the home match, Barcelona is weak now. Now the opponent is a strong team like Atletico Madrid. So we can't say for sure that Barcelona will win the home match. Seeing the current squad of Barcelona, ​​I am also afraid to bet on them.

That's absolutely right, irrelevant comparing Barcelona now to then. In addition to the distant experience and in terms of the talent of each player, generally, they still haven't found the skills and style of play they have. Especially now that the coach is Xavi, who tries his best to apply the skills of his friends at Barcelona. It is very difficult and takes a long time to materialize.

For me, the current Barcelona, especially the players, must have their own characteristics and not imitate the old players. They just need to be themselves and play with all their heart. As for winning or not, it's all a matter of time.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:09:34 PM

Barcelona is now a famous team with its name.  If you ask about the best teams in the world, it is one of the top 5 teams to be counted.  As such, expectations naturally increase.  Barcelona has fans around the world.  These fans are always in anticipation.  They want to be champions, to win the champions league.  As such, it is thought that the situation Barcelona is in now is very bad.  Especially the fact that its rival, Real Madrid, is in the leading position for a long time and that Barcelona is far behind, causes disappointment for the fans.

Good fans probably understand the current state of Barcelona. They won't leave, because of the current problems. They were regenerating, it was natural for their achievements to go down. If you look at the other problems of the crisis make them worse. I think the regeneration process takes a long time, if in the EPL you see Man United they don't have money, but their regeneration is not completely successful. Their achievements were also not as good as when Scholes, Flechter, was still playing for Man United.

Manchester United's economic situation is better than Barcelona in my opinion.  I think Barcelona are really having problems.  It was said that the main reason behind the loss of a player like Messi was economic problems.  Which team would want to lose Messi?  If Barcelona had to drop their greatest player in history, they must be in a real economic depression.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1778
Merit: 311

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:16:32 PM

Sevilla are continuing to follow Real Madrid closely in the standings from four points behind. They got two draws in the league recently and there is a visible drop in their form. And their next game is going to be against Osasuna away. Osasuna are one of the teams that made a solid start to the season but dropped down too much in the standings after a point. Sevilla have a nice opportunity to start winning again. But they should still play aware here. Because Osasuna are still a big threat for every team in the league. But I believe that Sevilla will win this.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:27:17 PM

I totally agree with you. I can't compare the current team with the Barcelona team of my past. The team of the past was full of experienced and talented players. But now the young players in the squad. Those who are not experienced enough. So even in the home match, Barcelona is weak now. Now the opponent is a strong team like Atletico Madrid. So we can't say for sure that Barcelona will win the home match. Seeing the current squad of Barcelona, ​​I am also afraid to bet on them.
I'm sure your bet won't be safe if you choose Barcelona, ​​but maybe Atletico Madrid will satisfy you later.
Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid is an even match in my opinion as both teams don't seem to be at their best of late. Atlético Madrid dropped a lot of points because losing, while Barcelona failed to win in as many match as they only drew. I doubt to win either of the two teams, but there is hope to see Barcelona win that match, right?

I assess the performance of Barcelona, ​​which is currently starting to improve by losing a little even though they often draw. It feels like a draw is the most likely result, but a Barcelona win is what I wanted.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 07:28:30 PM

Sevilla are continuing to follow Real Madrid closely in the standings from four points behind. They got two draws in the league recently and there is a visible drop in their form. And their next game is going to be against Osasuna away. Osasuna are one of the teams that made a solid start to the season but dropped down too much in the standings after a point. Sevilla have a nice opportunity to start winning again. But they should still play aware here. Because Osasuna are still a big threat for every team in the league. But I believe that Sevilla will win this.

Yeah they are only team after Madrid in form, rest feels like have lost their touch. Sevilla have been the best defensive side in LaLiga so far with 16 goals conceded and with Osasuna having no regular scorers it is very likely that Sevilla will win this one and secure 3 points and move ahead. Sevilla have lot of scorers in their team so probably they will win 2 goal cushion easily in this upcoming match.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:37:05 PM

Yeah they are only team after Madrid in form, rest feels like have lost their touch. Sevilla have been the best defensive side in LaLiga so far with 16 goals conceded and with Osasuna having no regular scorers it is very likely that Sevilla will win this one and secure 3 points and move ahead. Sevilla have lot of scorers in their team so probably they will win 2 goal cushion easily in this upcoming match.
Judging from the statistics and the strength of the players I think as you say because Sevilla is now one of the clubs with the strongest defense and is the team with the fewest goals conceded so far.
I think osasuna will have a hard time in this match and it will be a pretty good thing for sevilla.
but on the other hand we are now seeing their declining performance in sevilla's last 3 matches in la Liga and CDR is not so good by making 2 draws and 1 loss and this could be a disaster for them too if they still haven't improved their performance

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:40:04 PM

Barcelona is now a famous team with its name.  If you ask about the best teams in the world, it is one of the top 5 teams to be counted.  As such, expectations naturally increase.  Barcelona has fans around the world.  These fans are always in anticipation.  They want to be champions, to win the champions league.  As such, it is thought that the situation Barcelona is in now is very bad.  Especially the fact that its rival, Real Madrid, is in the leading position for a long time and that Barcelona is far behind, causes disappointment for the fans.

Good fans probably understand the current state of Barcelona. They won't leave, because of the current problems. They were regenerating, it was natural for their achievements to go down. If you look at the other problems of the crisis make them worse. I think the regeneration process takes a long time, if in the EPL you see Man United they don't have money, but their regeneration is not completely successful. Their achievements were also not as good as when Scholes, Flechter, was still playing for Man United.

Manchester United's economic situation is better than Barcelona in my opinion.  I think Barcelona are really having problems.  It was said that the main reason behind the loss of a player like Messi was economic problems.  Which team would want to lose Messi?  If Barcelona had to drop their greatest player in history, they must be in a real economic depression.

I am one among who miss messi from Barcelona. Not sure why he is not part of current team. But wish he should have been here. Yes, but without Messi, other players are really performing well better than Atlaltico Madrid. Next match is going to be with Atlatico Madrid on 6th Feb. There are lot chances for Barcelono to move up to 4th place. Will wait for the match until 6th Feb.  

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:51:37 PM

I am one among who miss messi from Barcelona. Not sure why he is not part of current team. But wish he should have been here. Yes, but without Messi, other players are really performing well better than Atlaltico Madrid. Next match is going to be with Atlatico Madrid on 6th Feb. There are lot chances for Barcelono to move up to 4th place. Will wait for the match until 6th Feb. 
Messi was indeed a Star in Barcelona. He played with all his heart, and had great love for the team. If he was still playing for Barcelona, they wouldn't have been outside the top 4. But, I still believe there are other players who can basically make Barcelona great again, especially with Xavi been their coach. All they need is to be cooperative, and have a strong defense system. Although, without doubt, they are trying their best. While Honesty, I don't seem to know who will probably win in Barcelona's match against Atletico Madrid. But, am quite sure Barcelona won't lose.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
W Jr.
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:54:31 PM

Replacing koeman for Xavi is the best decision Barcelona management made and so far there have been lots of improvement. Finishing in the third or fourth place will require lots of commitment and it would mean contending with Athletico Maldrid, Sevilla and Real bettis but Barcelona can do better with xavi leadership as for good performance I will say there have been good ones but all Barcelona needs at the time is more  good finishers who would send their team work to the back of their opponents net

I also think that this was the right call for Barcelona. Because nearly everyone was criticizing his game plan before. Xavi is a much better choice for Barcelona as he is one of their legends. Xavi must be knowing what is good for this team. I know that not all of the team legends manage their teams very well. For example, Solskjaer was too bad this season and he got sacked finally. But I hope that Xavi's end won't be the same and he will build a strong team considering the future.

Yes you are right mate. Solksjaer was a ManU legend when he was a football player, but being a coach is very different. I don't see much of good old players who are technically proficient. Perhaps Guardiola could be the exception. The number of people who are good when they are both a football player and a coach is rare. Likewise, Roberto Carlos remained weak as a coach. Zinedine Zidane was considered good, but his playing football was much better. Xavi gives me hope. It seems to me that he will have a great career as a coach.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:11:32 PM

On the other hand, let's look at the history of their matches, even though it doesn't really apply to be a win for any of the teams, but at least with the history of Athletico's victory in the last few matches against Barcelona I feel this will be a cheerleader there.
I don't really understand why so many people think that Barcelona is strong at the moment when in fact the two clubs are quite balanced now.

I think Barcelona will beat Atletico Madrid (at least by 1 goal difference) and they will snatch 4th place from Atletico Madrid. Both Barcelona and Atletico have not been at their best performance yet but Barcelona is a little bit better than Atletico Madrid. Barcelona hasn't lost in their last 6 matches, while Atletico can only win 2 times, draw once and lose 3 times, and the most advantageous for Barcelona, they will play at home.
they are playing at home and are in perfCDRorma which can be said quite well right now but what you are saying is their performance in La Liga and not in any other league because in the last few weeks they have also been busy with CDR and the Spanish Super Cup.
and if you look at the performance of la Liga, Spanish Super Cup and CDR in the last few weeks, I don't think either team is good and even the performance is still the same and monotonous.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1314

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 09:41:52 PM

A good opportunity for Barcelona to utilize this chance and go above them in the la liga standing.
I would have been saying or making prediction for Athletico Madrid to win or get a draw at least, but this is at Camp Nou.. they have no giid chance to win Barcelona at home.
With current improvement in the team they'll hurt Athletico Madrid with attacks, the opposing defender's should be ready.
Why is Atletico Madrid unlikely to win at CampNou? There is nothing to think Barcelona so strong. Although they try to stabilize themselves, they are not yet strong. Out of 10 home matches, Barcelona has won 6 matches. I don't think they will win the home match. Barcelona can win this match if one of Atletico's key players is injured. If Suarez, Griezmann and Correa can play well, then the match is more likely to be a draw
On the other hand, let's look at the history of their matches, even though it doesn't really apply to be a win for any of the teams, but at least with the history of Athletico's victory in the last few matches against Barcelona I feel this will be a cheerleader there.
I don't really understand why so many people think that Barcelona is strong at the moment when in fact the two clubs are quite balanced now.
I think Barcelona will beat Atletico Madrid (at least by 1 goal difference) and they will snatch 4th place from Atletico Madrid. Both Barcelona and Atletico have not been at their best performance yet but Barcelona is a little bit better than Atletico Madrid. Barcelona hasn't lost in their last 6 matches, while Atletico can only win 2 times, draw once and lose 3 times, and the most advantageous for Barcelona, they will play at home.

Atletico Madrid's gameplay began to deteriorate after Suarez was injured. Now their gameplay is very weak. While Barcelona has been able to strengthen itself, Atletico Madrid is failing. They need more talented players in their team. A regular scorer is required. Torres, on the other hand, has played well in every match since joining the team. If he can continue his good performance, Barcelona will have no problem beating Atletico Madrid.

Everyone should always be given more talented players. Where else can they get more players from? Well, if they can't find or buy a player that suits them, what can they do? You just have to be able to rebuild the game and not rely on the same guy coming in and saving the team from defeat, in this case I mean Suarez. Well let's see what happens when he recovers, whether Atletico will get back to the same game or everything will stay the same

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1715

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 10:24:22 PM

Aubameyang to Barcelona?

Does anyone see this move happening soon?

It's said that Barcelona in advanced talks over signing the striker on loan – source: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/12528631/barcelona-in-advanced-talks-with-arsenal-over-aubameyang-loan

Apparently, Aubameyang has to be willing to take a pay cut as part of the deal

Will Aubameyang make a huge impact in the Barcelona team once he crosses over from Arsenal

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 10:33:59 PM

Yes you are right mate. Solksjaer was a ManU legend when he was a football player, but being a coach is very different. I don't see much of good old players who are technically proficient. Perhaps Guardiola could be the exception. The number of people who are good when they are both a football player and a coach is rare. Likewise, Roberto Carlos remained weak as a coach. Zinedine Zidane was considered good, but his playing football was much better. Xavi gives me hope. It seems to me that he will have a great career as a coach.
How can you even tell if Zidane was better as a player or as a manager when you already said to Solksjaer that those two are different?

I think Pep is not that far from Zidane. His managerial career may be longer but we have to remember that both of them inherited a team with top class players and won multiple league titles.

...Does anyone see this move happening soon?
Nothing concrete yet....just rumors but anyone would likely take that Arsenal to Barcelona leap.
Anguwa

Activity: 728
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 10:37:17 PM

Aubameyang to Barcelona?

It's said that Barcelona in advanced talks over signing the striker on loan – source: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/12528631/barcelona-in-advanced-talks-with-arsenal-over-aubameyang-loan

Will Aubameyang make a huge impact in the Barcelona team once he crosses over from Arsenal
It's really supposing though, I just see it on All football news that Aubameyang agreed a loan deal with Barcelona, I hope this transfer should be successful because he is currently not in good condition with Arsenal coach and management at large, so I think if he went out for loan he might be able to stay there in Barcelona or find his way to another team because his contract in Arsenal will be almost over then.
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1715

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2022, 11:07:35 PM

You are the same people who used to say Zidane was “lucky” to win games. Until a coach wins 3 consecutive UCL titles in the least amount of time, then there is nothing you are going to say to me convincing me that Zidane isn't among the greats in terms of coaching.

If you talk about squad strength, remember the likes of Guardiola failed to win a UCL title with Bayern Munich and now still struggling the same with Manchester City.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 11:09:42 PM

Aubameyang to Barcelona?

Aubameyang style of play would fit in to Barcelona. Automatically we should be expecting a huge impact both with assist and giving in some good  attempts for Barcelona. It's now up to him to decide if he will be willing to get the pay cut but if I was to suggest he could accept the offer so he can possibly target a better club from Barcelona or alternatively get a new contract signed once the loan transfer terminates atleast by then his contract with Arsenal must have tetminated
nurilham

Activity: 1484
Merit: 441

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 11:13:47 PM

Atletico Madrid's gameplay began to deteriorate after Suarez was injured. Now their gameplay is very weak.
Luis Suarez isn't injured, you can see him playing against Valencia in the matchday 22 previously. The injured player is Griezmann, you must be aware he is absent in the last match. Anyway, almost all players of Atletico Madrid are decreasing their performances, so not only because of the decrease of Suarez's performance only.

While Barcelona has been able to strengthen itself, Atletico Madrid is failing.
What do you mean? Barcelona still cannot show us that they are stronger. Signing some players in this transfer window cannot be the sign that they already become stronger. Having many top players doesn't guarantee that they can improve their strength.
Trojane

Activity: 294
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 11:21:29 PM

Aubameyang to Barcelona?

Wait a minute, how is this going to look like ?
Aubamayang in Barcelona? Bustling anyways but the most important point is; is he going to deliver professionally just as the purpose to which he was signed?
Barcelona needs tactical strikers and if they'll be able to complete aubamayang's deal, then they'll not be in want for balls in the net.
        Arsenal has really gone down and it can't be told which of thier players is still mastery with his professional gameplay except for some few that has FIFA rating .

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Trojane

Activity: 294
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 11:23:19 PM

Aubameyang to Barcelona?

Wait a minute, how is this going to look like ?
Aubamayang in Barcelona? Bustling anyways but the most important point is; is he going to deliver professionally just as the purpose to which he was signed?
Barcelona needs tactical strikers and if they'll be able to complete aubamayang's deal, then they'll not be in want for balls in the net.
 Arsenal has really gone down and it can't be told which of thier players is still mastery with his professional gameplay except for some few that has FIFA rating .

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1124

spinarium.com

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 11:31:00 PM

Barcelona - Atletico
why are they putting barcelona as a favorite?  barcelona has a better chance of drawing in this game, so I do not see barcelona as a favorite in this game in my opinion, looking at barcelona that manages to draw with small teams then game against Atletico will be another draw
They favor Barcelona probably because the match will be held in Camp Nou stadium. Another reason, Barcelona performance in the last 5 matches looks better than Atletico Madrid.  They can win 3 times, 2 draws, and 0 lose. While Atletico Madrid got 2 losses, 2 wins, and 1 draw. If we consider the stats, it is reasonable to favor Barcelona as the winner in the upcoming match. However, I agree with you that the upcoming match seems to have a draw result. I believe Atletico Madrid won't be easy to be defeated, IMO they have a stronger squad than Barcelona has.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 [763] 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 3927 »
  Print  

Jump to: