Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12582 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:30:29 AM

Pick for March 30, 2021 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 09:57 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Michigan Wolverines - UCLA Bruins
[WIN!!!] - PICK: UCLA BRUINS +7.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.79 ODDS).

The Bruins look for their 5th Win in the Tournament as HC Mick Cronin's stock continues to rise. Cronin has gotten the most from this Bruin squad that was on life support in the play in game, down 15 to Tom Izzo's Spartans before finding March Magic. The combination of Jaime Jaquez Jr. (16.5 ppg/ 7.5 RB) & Johnny Juzang has been lethal. In the win over Bama in OT, Juzang had to watch from the bench after fouling out with his weakest effort ( 5 of 18 from the floor / 1 of 6 from 3). If he can regroup & put up numbers like he did in the first three "Big Dance" contests (22.5 ppg / 9 of 23 from 3) on (26/51 from the floor) UCLA should not only cover but have a great shot at winning the game. We believe Hunter Dickinson will get his 17 point Tournament average but the Bruins need to keep Franz Wagner from turning around his weak 3-point shooting where he has gone just ( 2 of 12) from downtown. If Mick's guys do that, Juwann Howard & the Wolverines will be heading back to Ann Arbor after the game.

#BlackLivesMatter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:06:31 AM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Denver Nuggets - Philadelphia 76ers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: DENVER NUGGETS -4.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

The Nuggets made a big move at the trade deadline acquiring Aaron Gordon from the Magic for only a few pieces, so Denver feels like they have a chance to make a deep run again this season. This is a great chance for them to test themselves against one of, if not the best, top teams in the East. Philly did little to nothing at the deadline and who could blame them, they are 32-14 and rolling towards the top spot in the East. They will need all their weapons to get this win and without Embiid it may be a struggle. Take the Nugs to get the cover and win fairly easy.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:16:11 AM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Los Angeles Clippers - Orlando Magic
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ORLANDO MAGIC +11.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.84 ODDS).

I'll roll with the Magic here to hang tough against the Clippers.  If you are the Magic, is this not your "Super Bowl" of games at this point in the season with nothing to play for?  Especially after trading Fournier, Gordon, and Vucevic.  The Magic lost to the Clippers earlier this season by 26 points so they have some revenge here as well.  This is a Magic team that came with in 3 points against the Lakers last time out and held them to just 96 points.  Prior to the Lakers they covered against Portland and Phoenix.  In their last 10 games they also managed to cover against Nets, Knicks, and Heat twice as well.  That is very impressive for this Magic team.  They are getting up to face elite teams as of late.  If you are the Clippers you just come off a game blowing out the Bucks and will be on a back to back.  Do you really think they care about blowing out the Magic when they have Denver, Lakers, and Portland on deck?  I dont think they care much and this is likely a look ahead spot for them here.  I will take the Magic and the points here to keep this one close.  Magic are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record. Magic are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up loss.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 01:09:55 PM

Pick for March 31, 2021 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, World Cup Qualifier
Match: Bulgaria - Northern Ireland
[WIN!!!] - PICK: BULGARIA +0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

Lets wrap this International Break with a solid win here as we take the visitors, Bulgaria over Northern Ireland. Both of these sides know they are very unlikely to qualify for the World Cup coming out of a Group that includes Italy and Switzerland, though this could be a great turning point for the Bulgarians with a win pulling them up to third. The visitors have already lost to Switzerland and Italy at home, both two goal losses and are now on a four match winless run having also lost and drawn their last two Nations League matches in November. The did have a solid showing against a very good Ireland side, running out to a scoreless draw. For the host, they are winless in their last seven matches with five losses. They come off a 2-1 home loss to the USA after losing 2-0 at Italy. Both of these teams would make solid second division sides anywhere in Europe, however they just are not incredibly competitive on the world stage. This is the first meeting since 2008 with the Bulgarians winning the last three, including two in a row in Belfast, with one of those wins a World Cup qualifier.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 11:46:01 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Detroit Pistons - Portland Trail Blazers
[LOSS] - PICK: DETROIT PISTONS +7.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.93 ODDS).

I like the Pistons at home today to hang tough.  I know it's scary going against the Trailblazers but I think the Pistons will get up to face an elite team like the Trailblazers at home.  They come of a nice win against the Raptors sweeping that season series, winning all three games.  This is a team that in the last 10 games covered the spread against Brooklyn twice, Charlotte, and Indiana.  Jerami Grant is the Pistons offensive star and has had less than 10 points in his last two games.  I expect a much better game from him here today.  I think this is a good match up for the Pistons as they have a low scoring offense but now face one of the leagues Portland's terrible defense who are allowing an avg of 115 points per game.  On the flip side you have a Portland team that is coming off 3 straight wins on the road, but who have they played?  Toronto, Orlando, and Miami are their last 3 wins which are all teams that are struggling.  This is the last game of the road trip for them before they head home and have the Bucks on deck.  I think they might be looking ahead here to the Bucks and eager to get on the plane and get home.  Portland is a very public team which makes me think they are laying a few to many points here giving us some value on the Pistons.  I think this game means more to the Pistons then it does to the Blazers.  Put it all together and I like the Pistons at home here cover and hang tough.  Trail Blazers are 5-15-1 ATS in their last 21 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.  Pistons are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600. 

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 01:11:32 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2021, 01:21:47 PM by JanpriX

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NHL
Match: Winnipeg Jets - Toronto Maple Leafs
[WIN!!!] - PICK: TORONTO MAPLE ML for 2 UNITS (1.69 ODDS).

Today, I like the Leafs to get it done as the road favorite.  The Leafs will be motivated in this one as they come off a OT loss to Edmonton.  They have been great on the road this year as they are 10-4-1 on the road.  They have had success against Hellebyuck he has a 3.01 GAA against the Leafs this year vs a 2.57 GAA on the season.  They Leafs have allowed just 8 goals in their last 3 games which is a big improvement.  Alot of that success has to come between the pipes as Jack Campbell since taking over the duties for Andersen is 6-0 with a 1.48 GAA.  The Leafs sit just one point ahead of the Jets for first place in the division so a win here will create some seperation for the Leafs.  I know its tough going against the Jets at home but they are just 2-5 following a win their last 7 games.  Look for the Leafs to focused coming off a loss and grab a big road win.  Maple Leafs are 14-4 in their last 18 vs. a team with a winning record.  Maple Leafs are 14-6 in their last 20 games playing on 1 day rest.     

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 01:27:48 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Oklahoma City Thunder - Toronto Raptors
[LOSS] - PICK: TORONTO RAPTORS -7.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

The last 2 times that Toronto played in Oklahoma City they ended up winning by 9 points in each of those 2 games. Toronto is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 trips to Oklahoma City and Oklahoma City is just 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games when playing a team that has a win rate below .400 on the road. Toronto has averaged 112.7 points per game on the road this season shooting 44.9% as a team and I expect them to step up defensively here tonight. Toronto is definitely a much better defensive team than they have showed lately and they will come into this game extremely focused especially after giving up 118 points to Detroit and 122 points to Portland. Toronto has shot 37.6% as a team from beyond the arc on the road this season and they have also shot 81.6% as a team from the line on the road this season. Meanwhile Oklahoma City has struggled to defend the perimeter shot at home this season with opponents shooting 38.2% against them from beyond the arc. Play Toronto ATS   

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:17:40 PM

Pick for April 1, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 04:10 PM EST, MLB
Match: Colorado Rockies - Los Angeles Dodgers
[LOSS] - PICK: LOS ANGELES DODGERS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.68 ODDS).

Today is Opening Day! The Dodgers will begin this year by blowing out the Rockies. The Dodgers have hit 35 home runs in Spring Training and playing in the Mile High City on Opening Day will probably not be good for Colorado. Especially with Clayton Kershaw on the mound for the Dodgers. This is a Dodger team that is loaded and even if Kershaw gives up 3,4, or god forbid 5 runs, it might not matter. Our biggest MLB Future was on the Dodgers to win over 102.5 games and why not start with a huge win here in Denver? These Dodger bats are for real and look for them to show up on Opening Day in Colorado. Note, that Kershaw did not have a great spring training and this is a great opportunity for him to start off on the right foot here as we like him to come out and prove something right off the bat. Look for the Dodgers to get going on the right foot today and with the Rockies having so many injuries and having lost Arenado from last year and not picking up Trevor Story's contract this year, it likely will spell offensive trouble for Colorado. Also, a stat that will help us that Kershaw has under a 2 era lifetime on opening day in his MLB Career, Dodgers are 5-1 in their last 6 games when the total is set at 11 or higher and the Rockies are 3-9 in their last 12 games at home as a home underdog as well.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:22:28 PM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: New York Islanders - Washington Capitals
[WIN!!!] - PICK: NEW YORK ISLANDERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

What we have here is an Islanders team that returns home from a road trip that saw them lose back to back games to the Penguins to close out the trip, so I expect a eager and motivated team here to get back on track. Add in the fact this is a big revenge spot as they have lost all 3 meetings to the Capitals this year. Barry Trotz will face his former team now for the 4th time this season and you just know it ticks him off losing to them 3 times already. The Islanders have just 1 regulation loss at home this year as they are 13-1-1-1 at home vs 9-9-2 on the road. I get that its tough going against the Capitals who have a 2 point lead on the Islanders for top spot in the division but the Islanders are desperate for a win here and at home is the right spot for them. Islanders are 5-0 in their last 5 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 04:47:51 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: New Orleans Pelicans - Orlando Magic
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ORLANDO MAGIC +8.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

The Magic are playing well. They are coming off a confidence-boosting win in LA against the Clippers and they have covered in seven of their last nine games overall. This young team plays solid defense and lately they have been able to put together enough offense to stay competitive. The Pelicans have Zion and Ball on the injury report tonight. If one or both can’t go that will help us a lot. We think Orlando can keep this close regardless of the status of those players. The Pelicans have not been good as a big favorite this season. They are 1-5 ATS when laying 7.5 or more points. They could be in a letdown spot after one of their biggest wins of the season against Boston. They are 1-6 ATS in their last seven games against a team with a winning percentage below .400. Orlando has also covered in all of the last four meetings. We expect a close game here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 05:04:41 PM

Game will start on 10:10 PM EST, NBA
Match: Los Angeles Clippers - Denver Nuggets
[WIN!!!] - PICK: UNDER 219.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.96 ODDS).

I know this total has dropped 7-points but with the Clippers missing key players tonight I still see this total staying 'Under' the total. The Denver Nuggets have been trending 'Under' games cashing 4 out 6 and with their outstanding teams defense I see the Clips struggling on offense all night long. The Clippers are coming off a horrible home loss to the Orlando Magic two nights ago and their offense was only able to produce 96 points. Defense wins this game tonight and I see the Nuggets winning and this total staying 'Under'. Denver is 1-5 O/U last 6 road games and let's also throw in that the last 32 meetings in LA 23 of them have gone 'Under' the total.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 08:57:52 AM

Pick for April 2, 2021 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Winnipeg Jets - Toronto Maple Leafs
[LOSS] - PICK: WINNIPEG JETS ML for 2 UNITS (2.30 ODDS).

Today we roll with the Jets at home here to bounce back with some revenge.  I think we are getting good value on a Jets team at home off a loss.  They are just 3 points back of first place chasing the Leafs, so a win today is huge for the Jets.  Add on the fact they have 5 days off after this game so you know they will be eager for a win going into a break.   The Jets came off a long road trip and it was their first game back and they looked flat the last game falling behind 3-0 in the first period.  They also took some bad penalties giving the Leafs 5 power plays.  On the bright side they have to be pleased as they held them to 0 goals on the PP.  Jets coach Paul Maurice said they had last game circled since the beginning of the year knowing it would be tough to come back after that road trip to play the Leafs.  I expect a much better effort from the Jets here today, and like them to get it done at home.  Jets though are 7-2 in their last nine in trying to revenge a home loss vs. an opponent in which they were held to one or less goals in.  Jets are 5-1 in their last 6 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game. 

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:04:22 AM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: New York Knicks - Dallas Mavericks
[LOSS] - PICK: NEW YORK KNICKS +5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

Today, I will roll with the Knicks at home to hang tough and bounce back after a tough loss to the T-Wolves.  The Knicks come off back to back losses and have to be ticked after blowing an 18 point lead in their last game against the T-Wolves only to lose 102-101.  They were outscored 17-7 in the last 6 minutes while giving up 3 turnovers.  Thibodeau said you can't let your card down against any team and that's exactly what they did against one of the worst teams.  This is a well coached Thibodeau team that plays elite defense and allows just 104.5 points per game.  The Knicks are a top 10 defensive team when it comes to rebounds averaging 74% in securing rebounds and rank in the top 5 in fast break points.  This is a Knicks team that beat the Bucks outright as a dog and frankly have been excellent in the underdog roll this year.  In the underdog roll this year they have lost by just an average of 3.1 points, so even in their losses we know they will compete.  The Mavericks come off back to back wins and just swept the season series against the Celtics, so they could have a bit of a let down here.  At the end of the day I think the Knicks have the motivation to compete here sitting in 5th place in a jam packed East standings as they look to secure a playoff spot.  Hence we like the Knicks to hang tough at home here covering the number.  Mavericks are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games following a ATS win.  Knicks are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games following a straight up loss.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:44:28 AM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: New Orleans Pelicans - Atlanta Hawks
[LOSS] - PICK: UNDER 222.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (2.02 ODDS).

Six of the last seven Pelicans games have gone under the posted total (in regulation). Both teams here are coming in on back-to-backs and both teams played to overtime last night. We don’t see these teams having much pop in their step and we expect a slogging, sloppy game here. New Orleans was missing their three big guns last night and we don’t yet know who will be playing tonight. But even if this line moves when the status of those players is revealed, we think the total is way too high so don’t be scared off by line movement. The Pelicans haven’t been very good on offense lately and they will at least be missing some major firepower from their lineup. The Hawks have been a lot better recently defensively than what we saw early in the season, and we think both teams here could wind up close to the century mark. Five of the last seven meetings have gone under the posted number.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 09:57:34 AM

Pick for April 3, 2021 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 01:00 AM EST, KBO
Match: Kiwoom Heroes - Samsung Lions
[WIN!!!] - PICK: KIWOOM HEROES ML for 2 UNITS (1.68 ODDS).

Happy Opening Day for the KBO! I'm looking to have a fantastic season! Today, I'm on the Kiwoom Heroes at home. Eric Jokisch has been a terrific pitcher for Kiwoom the last two seasons. He led the KBO with a 2.14 ERA to go with a 1.06 WHIP and 115 strikeouts over 159.2 innings last season. Kiwoom went 80-63 last year, and look to take the next step as they have never won a championship. Their offense does have some pop as well with the likes of Jung and Park, and they are just the better team in general. Let's roll with Kiwoom today as they likely get it done.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 11:08:54 AM

Game will start on 04:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: Cincinnati Reds - St. Louis Cardinals
[WIN!!!] - PICK: CINCINNATI REDS ML for 2 UNITS (1.76 ODDS).

Is it scary to take the Reds vs the Big Bad Cardinals - Possibly. The Cardinals put a beatdown on the Reds on Thursday and showed that they will definitely be a contender this year in the NL. However, the public saw that and is jumping all over the Cardinals for game two of the series, yet the line hasn't budged. In fact, at some sportsbooks the line has gone to Reds -120. Why when everyone and their mother are taking one side, would the line stay put or move the other direction? Classic public overreaction. The Reds are a good team. They are not a better team than the Cardinals. But they are a good team. We don't need them to be better than St Louis all year, just tomorrow. Mahle toes the rubber for Cincinnati tomorrow, and comes off an impressive 3.59 ERA performance last year (keep in mind that is with the NL having the DH). Wainwright has struggled vs the Reds historically with a 5.12 ERA and Votto in particular (.333 with 4 homers in 57 at bats). The Reds did score 6 runs on Thursday so their offense did swing the bat well, and look for St Louis to have a let down offensively vs Mahle as we think the Reds get it done today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 11:42:42 AM

Game will start on 05:14 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Baylor Bears - Houston Cougars
[WIN!!!] - PICK: BAYLOR BEARS -5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

Baylor cleared a major hurdle by getting to the Final Four and expect them to play a more relaxed game against Houston. The Cougars are an outstanding defensive team, but I just do not believe that they will be able to match Baylor’s high-powered offense to keep the deficit in single digits. Baylor is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 neutral site games when they are the favorite. Houston got all that they could handle from Rutgers in the round of 32 and I see do not believe they can keep up in scoring with the Bears.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 11:46:15 AM

Game will start on 08:34 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Gonzaga Bulldogs - UCLA Bruins
[WIN!!!] - PICK: UCLA BRUINS + 13.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.76 ODDS).

Just cannot justify laying this many points in a Final Four game. Gonzaga is loaded on offense, but USC had numerous chances to cover tonight’s posted number in the Elite 8 and UCLA plays at a much slower pace. Gonzaga may jump out early, but UCLA has come back in numerous tournament games this year. UCLA is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 NCAA Tournament games. The Bruins find a way to keep this deficit around 8-10 points and we collect with the underdog.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 02:17:32 PM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Sacramento Kings - Milwaukee Bucks
[WIN!!!] - PICK: SACRAMENTO KINGS +6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.61 ODDS).

We like the Kings here in this spot as home dogs to hang tough.  Both teams come in on a back to back here, only difference is the Kings come off a brutal loss to the Lakers, while the Bucks are off a big win against the Blazers.  The Kings come off a horrible shooting game last night vs the Lakers which saw Fox go 5-20 and Hield go 3-11 from the field.  Add in the fact they both went a combined 1-11 from 3pt land.  I expect that to change here today as both these guys have been a dominant force for the Kings this year on offense.  Prior to yesterday's loss the Kings had won 5 home games in a row and have been on a roll since the All Star break getting them into playoff contention.  Since the break they have been one of the league's best offenses and are 7-3 their last 10 games. Add in the fact the Kings have revenge from a loss to these Bucks earlier in the year that saw Gianni go off for 38 points and 48.9% shooting.  On the flip side the Bucks are playing their 4th road game in 6 days and come off blowing out the Blazers last night with Gianni going off for 47 points.  I think we could see the Bucks have a bit of a let down here as they have not been great on the road recently going 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games as a road favorite.  The Bucks also have a tendency to play down against lessor teams as they are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.  I expect Fox, Hield, and company to have a much better game here and they will get up to face the Bucks especially coming off a bad loss against a depleted Lakers team.  No surprise everyone is on the Bucks here which makes this a great pubic fade to boot.  Take the Kings to keep this one close at home.    

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:25:51 AM

Pick for April 4, 2021 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 02:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: Milwaukee Brewers - Minnesota Twins
[WIN!!!] - PICK: MINNESOTA TWINS ML for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

We roll with the Twins here as short road favorites. Look the Twins should be up 2-0 in this series. Alex Colome blew a 5-2 save opportunity, and the Brewers completed the comeback in the bottom of the 10th inning on Thursday. We are very high on Minnesota this year. We think they will do very well, and challenge the White Sox within the division. Michael Pineda definitely did not have a good Spring Training, however in regular season play, he's definitely been serviceable over the last two years. Adrian Hauser comes off a forgettable 2020 as well as a not so impressive Spring Training. In fact, he is 0-1 with a 6.00 ERA in two games vs the Twins. Keep in mind the Brewers only had one hit yesterday. Granted Jose Berrios's six innings of no hit pitching had a lot to do with that, but the Brewers bats have been sporadic over the first two games. We know Josh Donaldson is out, but that's ok. We will take the better pitcher with the better team trying to win the rubber match.   

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: