Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:43:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12596 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:29:16 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2021, 01:28:01 PM by JanpriX

Pick for March 18, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 10:05 PM EST, NBA
Match: Phoenix Suns - Minnesota Timberwolves
[LOSS] - PICK: PHOENIX SUNS -10.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

Phoenix hosts Minnesota on Thursday in the first of back-to-back games between the teams. The Suns have won 18 of its last 22 games and just as impressively have a matching record against the spread. We don't have to go into all things wrong with the T-Wolves but you should know they are 3-13 ATS in road games after a combined score of 245 points or more and even worse 0-11 ATS after a contest where they allowed a shooting percentage of 55% or higher. Finally, home favorites of 10 or more points like the Suns, outscoring their opponents by 6+ points a game, facing an opponent after they allowed 130 points or more, are 28-6 ATS.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:58:37 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2021, 01:29:04 PM by JanpriX

Pick for March 18, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 10:10 PM EST, NBA
Match: Portland Trail Blazers - New Orleans Pelicans
[LOSS] - PICK: OVER 238.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.93 ODDS).

Two teams that have been trending to the over will meet when the New Orleans Pelicans take on the Trailblazers at the Moda Center in Portland, OR on Thursday night. The Pelicans have posted a 6-1 record to the over in their last seven road games and they have that same 6-1 record to the over in their last seven where they faced a team with a winning record. They have also gone up and over the number in fourteen of their last seventeen games where they were listed as the underdog and they are an impressive 29-6 to the over in their last 35 games overall. The Blazers have been an over team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone a perfect 4-0 to the over in their last four games where they faced a team with a winning record and they are 4-1 to the over in their last five at home where they were listed as the favorite. They have also gone over the total in nine of their last twelve games where they were playing with one day of rest and they are a lights out 25-12 to the over in their last 37 games following a straight up in. Throw in the fact that these two teams have gone 8-3 to the over in their last eleven head to head meetings, including 126-124 and 125-124 wins by the Trailblazers this season and that's where we'll have our play as we think both teams are going to push the pace once again in Portland on Thursday night.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:09:49 PM

Pick for March 19, 2021 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 09:20 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Clemson Tigers - Rutgers Scarlet Knights
[WIN!!!] - PICK: RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS -1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.81 ODDS).

I just like the talent on Rutgers better than the talent on Clemson. The Scarlet Knights are the only higher seed to be favored against a lower seed and it is for good reason. Both teams lost games they should not have lost this season but feel Rutgers will be playing with a renewed confidence, as they broke the NCAA Tournament drought of 30 years in 2021. Rutgers has great balance on offense and played in a much better conference this season. Clemson did not do much damage away from home once ACC play started and I am just not sure they can score enough points to keep pace with Rutgers. The Tigers are 3-7 ATS (1 push) in their last 11 games against teams with a winning record. Rutgers is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a loss in their previous game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:14:36 PM

Pick for March 19, 2021 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 09:30 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: San Diego State Aztecs - Syracuse Orange
[WIN!!!] - PICK: SYRACUSE ORANGE +3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

I like Syracuse in this game. I think that they will win this game outright. The Orange have battled in the ACC all season long. They made the NCAA Tournament after they weren't sure if they were going to get a bid. I think that they will be focused and they will want to make the most of getting into this tournament. Jim Boeheim is one of the most experienced college basketball coaches in history. He will have his team ready to pull the upset here. The last time Syracuse was a No. 11 seed that barely made the NCAA Tournament was in 2018. They won three games and made the Sweet 16 that year! In 2016 Syracuse barely made the tournament as a No. 10 seed. That year they won four games and made it to the Final Four! Syracuse has performed well as a double-digit seed and as an underdog in the NCAA Tournament and I expect more of the same in this game. Syracuse is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 NCAA Tournament games and they are 4-0 ATS in their last four tournament games as an underdog. San Diego State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games and 1-4 ATS in its last five games as a favorite. I like the Orange to get the job done and to advance with a win here. Take Syracuse.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 10:24:07 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2021, 02:12:31 PM by JanpriX

Pick for March 20, 2021 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Connecticut Huskies - Maryland Terrapins
[LOSS] - PICK: CONNECTICUT HUSKIES -2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.79 ODDS).

The Big Ten was the best conference in college basketball this season but everyone knows that and because of that the teams from this league are overvalued in this tournament. We seen evidence of that yesterday as two of the biggest upsets came against Big Ten teams. Maryland finished in the bottom half of the Big Ten this year and posted a losing record in the league yet despite that they were able to get a bid into the NCAA tournament with a 16-13 record overall.

I think Connecticut is one of the most underrated teams in the country. It's been a tale of two seasons for the Huskies this season and can be summed up by when James Bouknight has been healthy. The sophomore sensation is averaging 19 points per game this year and UConn is 11-3 in the games that he's played losing 2 of those 3 games by just 3 points or less. Without Bouknight this is clearly not the same team going just 4-4. The good news for the Huskies is Bouknight is fine now and this Huskies team with him is better than their 15-7 record overall.

Lay the points here with Connecticut.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 02:30:41 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2021, 10:42:34 PM by JanpriX

Pick for March 20, 2021 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Oregon Ducks - VCU Rams
[VOID] - PICK: OVER 136.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.79 ODDS).

Tonight the last game of the evening has me excited because we have been cashing total with the Oregon Ducks all February and early March. The Oregon Ducks have been trending 'Over' games cashing 7-Straight and in that run the Ducks have been averaging 77.4ppg. VCU lost in their conference tournament to St. Bonaventure 74-65 and that game went 'Over' and if the Ducks control the tempo this total will have no problem going 'Over'. The VCU Rams are 6-0 O/U in their last 6 NCAA Tournament games and the Oregon Ducks are 8-1-2 O/U when playing on a neutral site game. Let's also throw in that the Ducks are 20-8 O/U as a favorite.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 10:41:40 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2021, 10:21:54 AM by JanpriX

Pick for March 21, 2021 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Houston Cougars - Rutgers Scarlet Knights
[WIN!!!] - PICK: RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS +8.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.76 ODDS).

This Houston team is absolutely no joke. They are 25-3 this year and 48-11 over the past two seasons. However, there is no denying that they have racked up those wins against a pretty cushy schedule. They didn't travel much and they've only played two games against teams ranked in the Top 70 since Dec. 1. The only two real teams that they played in their conference were Wichita State and Memphis. They went 3-1 SU in those games but none of those wins were by more than seven points. Rutgers can absolutely play with Houston because the Cougars aren't going to take advantage of Rutgers' weakness in the post. That makes this game about guard play. And I would take this many points along with Jacob Young, Ron Harper and Geo Baker versus Houston's talented trio of Grimes-Sasser-Jarreau. Look, just like with Wisconsin, Rutgers has played a brutal schedule this year. They've seen the best of the best in the Big Ten this year and they aren't going to be scared of Houston. I think that Rutgers has a great chance to win this game outright and I expect it to be a battle. I will be very surprised if the Scarlet Knights roll over and play dead and get blown out in this game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 01:46:38 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2021, 10:30:13 AM by JanpriX

Pick for March 21, 2021 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: New York Knicks - Philadelphia 76ers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: UNDER 213.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

The Sixers offense is missing a lot of firepower with Embiid out. Their offense has been hit or miss since his departure, but we expect it will miss today against the Knicks defense, which is No. 1 in the NBA and allowing less than 105 PPG. The Sixers are also a Top 10 defense. None of their last six opponents have scored more than 105 in regulation. We think this could be a real low scoring defensive battle. These teams played recently and the total was way under 200. Don't see any reason why this game would be much different despite some potential adjustments on offense. But we don't think that would make much of a difference against this too-high total.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:37:27 AM

Pick for March 22, 2021 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 05:00 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: UCLA - Abilene Christian
[WIN!!!] - PICK: UCLA -4.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

I had Abilene Christian last Saturday against Texas so we know what this team is capable of. However, I think that they are going to come back to earth in this one. That in-state matchup against Texas – THE power school in The Longhorn State – was absolutely everything to Abilene Christian. That game was their national championship and Super Bowl rolled into one. I do think that they will have a bit of a letdown in this one and I think that they will run out of steam in the second half. Texas was very beatable because they are poorly coached and they had questionable chemistry. That is not the case here. UCLA has already won two games in this tournament and they are playing their best basketball of the season right now. Michigan State and BYU were both very solid teams and if UCLA can average nearly 80 points per game against those two strong defenses I think that they can handle themselves against Abilene Christian’s frantic defense. Abilene has some nice numbers offensively. But that team is pretty ugly on that end of the court. I don’t think they are going to get as many throw-it-at-the-basket-and-hope-it-banks-in shots to fall in this game compared to what they were able to do against the Longhorns. The last time that a No. 14 seed made it to the Sweet 16 was in 1997. No. 14 seeds are 0-10 straight up in second round games during that time so that’s not a small sample size. These teams usually pop their top in the opener and then come back to earth in the second game. I don’t think that Abilene is going to win this game. If I don’t think they are going to win I don’t think they will cover this number. This game won’t be a blowout, per se, but I do see UCLA pulling away late and winning this one by 8-10 points. I felt this number should’ve been around 7.5, and even at that number I would’ve used it for a smaller play because of the situation. However, with a small number like this I think it’s a good spot to press some of my winnings from this weekend.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 12:51:45 PM

Game will start on 06:10 PM EST, NCAA - College Basketball
Match: Ohio - Creighton
[LOSS] - PICK: OHIO +5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

The Ohio Bobcats will look to advance to the Sweet 16 for the first time since the 2012 season and just the fourth time in program history when they take on the Creighton Blue Jays at Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN on Monday night. Ohio has posted a perfect 4-0 ATS record in their last four NCAA Tournament games and they have that same 4-0 ATS record in their last four NCAA Tourney games where they were listed as the underdog. They have also covered the number in each of their last six neutral site games and they are an impressive 8-1 ATS in their last nine games following a straight up win. Creighton, on the other hand, has struggled a bit in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone just 3-7 ATS in their last ten games where they faced a team with a winning % of .600 or higher and they have failed to cover the number in fourteen of their last sixteen NCAA Tournament games. Throw in the fact that Ohio is a lights out 22-7 ATS in their last 29 games overall and we're going to take the points with them here in a game that our numbers have them winning outright in Indy on Monday night.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 12:55:08 PM

Game will start on 07:40 PM EST, NBA
Match: Sacramento Kings - Cleveland Cavaliers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 223.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

If you look closely enough, the Cleveland Cavaliers have started to truly click on offense. You have a team here that has produced 117, 110 and 116 points in their last 3 games and they have been against some truly worthy opponents such as the Spurs, Raptors and Celtics. Prior to that, they had scored 98, 82 and 82 points so it does seem like this team has a true beat on their offense at this point. Plus, you have a Kings team that only put up 105 points in their last game which is a bit low for a team that normally produces at least 110 points and as this team comes off a loss, one has to imagine that they bounce-back here at least on the offensive side and get back on track. Cleveland always plays relatively hard on defense, but I suspect the difference here is that, Cleveland and their young guards feel confident about their offensive sets, and Sacramento on the bounce-back here as well, look for this game to likely go over the posted total today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 01:12:35 PM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Winnipeg Jets - Vancouver Canucks
[WIN!!!] - PICK: WINNIPEG JETS ML for 2 UNITS (1.76 ODDS).

If you look closely enough, the Cleveland Cavaliers have started to truly click on offense. You have a team here that has produced 117, 110 and 116 points in their last 3 games and they have been against some truly worthy opponents such as the Spurs, Raptors and Celtics. Prior to that, they had scored 98, 82 and 82 points so it does seem like this team has a true beat on their offense at this point. Plus, you have a Kings team that only put up 105 points in their last game which is a bit low for a team that normally produces at least 110 points and as this team comes off a loss, one has to imagine that they bounce-back here at least on the offensive side and get back on track. Cleveland always plays relatively hard on defense, but I suspect the difference here is that, Cleveland and their young guards feel confident about their offensive sets, and Sacramento on the bounce-back here as well, look for this game to likely go over the posted total today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:48:03 AM

Pick for March 23, 2021 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 03:45 PM EST, FA Cup/Scottish Cup
Match: Falkirk - Arbroath
[WIN!!!] - PICK: FALKIRK +0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.79 ODDS).

You will find this play under Scotland/FA Cup, Scottish Cup, or Scottish FA Cup. Both of these sides have seen a drop in form of late, though Falkirk who had built a huge lead at the top of the Scottish League One table did bounce back over the weekend with a solid 2-0 home win over third place Montrose. This snapped a three match winless run. Though Falkirk lost their last road match, 2-1 to East Fife, they had been on a five match unbeaten run, winning four, including three straight while not conceding a goal during those wins. Falkirk have been strong over the last few years in this round and we expect a positive result here for the visitors. For Arbroath, they have dropped down to ninth in the Scottish Championship after a three match winless run. They did playout to a scoreless draw at home to first place Hearts, but we seem that result as having taken a lot out of this side. Arbroath are winless in their last two at home, but are 2-1-3 in their last six at home. This side has not seen much success in this competition, even losing to Falkirk last year 2-0 on the road. The visitors are unbeaten in their last five matches against Arboath and are 2-2-1 at Arboath lifetime.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:09:35 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2021, 11:09:49 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: New Jersey Devils - Philadelphia Flyers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 6 GOALS for 2 UNITS (2.05 ODDS).

Today, I like the over here in this one.  They Flyers come off back to back losses in which they score just one goal in each game.  Not only are they motivated for a much needed win they likely bust out here offensively.  Add in the fact that Carter Hart is in goal for the Flyers helps the Devils likely bust out as well offensively.  Hart comes in with a brutal 3.83 GAA and .875 SV%.  In his last 10 games only twice has he allowed 2 or fewer goals.  In his last 4 games he is averaging 4.25 GAA.  They Devils come off a 2-1 win over the Pens but have scored just 3 goals in their last 2 games.  Playing against a Flyers team that is struggling in goal and on defense should help their cause tonight.  Public is on the under based on recent results for these two teams, makes for a great public fade.  Put it all together and we like the over today.  Over is 7-0 in Flyers last 7 games as a favorite.  Over is 7-1 in Flyers last 8 overall.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:36:21 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2021, 11:10:06 AM by JanpriX

Match: Washington Wizards - New York Knicks
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 223.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

Per this selection, We roll with the Over here as we think it will be a much higher paced game than most think this will be. The first time these two teams met, only 200 points were scored as the Knicks rolled to a 109-91 win and the Wizards basically could get nothing going. But, this game in our mind should be different. Remember, Washington put up 106 points against Brooklyn which is difficult to do considering that Brooklyn is actually a fantastic defensive team which many do not know about and I think they bounce-back a bit here on the offensive side. This is a team that is not too far removed from 131, 119, 121 points prior to that and also note that the Knicks have had to face a tough schedule against the likes of Orlando, Philly and then Philly again which is very difficult to score points against a team when facing them immediately again. Washington has the depth here with Neto, Lopez, Bonga, Avdija and the reserves frankly outside of Lopez did not play well last game and I think they play better here. Plus, the Knicks have faced very difficult defenses of late, they get back on track here against a bit weaker of a defense in Washington compared to the recent teams they have run into as well a they scored 100 in overtime against the Sixers, 94 against Orlando and 96 against the Sixers before that. Look for more scoring here as this game goes Over.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 01:01:21 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2021, 11:10:20 AM by JanpriX

Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, NHL
Match: Tampa Bay - Dallas
[WIN!!!] - PICK: TAMPA BAY ML for 2 UNITS (1.55 ODDS).

Tampa Bay is now 23-6-2 on the season and continue to look just as good as last years championship team. Dallas on the other hand is only 10-10-8 on the season and can’t seem to get out of their own way. The Lightning are 9-3 over the month of March but are 4-0 over their last 4 games. More impressing, over those last 4 games the club is averaging 4.25 goals per game while only giving up 2.25 to those opponents. The Lightning have bested the Stars every time this season which included two shutouts. Look, Tampa is just the better team right now and while Dallas may turn things around this season I don’t see it happening tonight against this Lightning team poised to make another run at the Cup. Tampa Bay has also been pretty good on the road this season as well. The Lightning are now 10-4-2 when playing away from home and one of their reasons for their success is due to Vasilevskiy. He has been playing out of his mind winning 11 straight! In 24 games this season the netminder has only lost 4 times and posts a 1.88 GAA and .993 SVP. Take Tampa Bay in Dallas tonight.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 11:13:11 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2021, 11:33:18 AM by JanpriX

Pick for March 24, 2021 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 03:45 PM EST, World Cup Qualifier - Europe
Match: Republic of Ireland - Serbia
[WIN!!!] - PICK: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (YES) for 2 UNITS (2.32 ODDS).

World Cup qualifying kicks off today in Europe and we like for these two sides to find their scoring boots and run out to a thrilling match up. Serbia is the higher ranked team here coming into qualifying with a World Ranking of 30, while Ireland sit in 42nd place. The Serbs are unbeaten in their last four, but have failed to score a goal since beating Russia 5-0 in their last Nations League match in November. Since that win, they have back to back scoreless draws in friendlies against Dominican Republic and Panama, sides this Serbian team should have crushed. But the January International Break can be odd and we like for the dry spell to end this afternoon. For Ireland, they are winless in nine and have failed to score in their last seven. They were in a tough and motivated group for the Nations League, but this Ireland side is talented, they just have not performed in the last six months coming out of the pandemic. Serbia have scored in their last 15 World Cup qualifiers in a row, allowing a goal in nine of those matches. Whiles Ireland have scored in 10 of their last 13. Three of the five meetings between these two sides have seen both sides score.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 11:33:07 AM

Match: Toronto Raptors - Denver Nuggets
[LOSS] - PICK: DENVER NUGGETS ML for 2 UNITS (2.26 ODDS).

This game played in Tampa, a temporary home for the Raptors. Denver beat up Orlando last night and are a great road team at 14-8, and they are going for a franchise record 7 straight wins on the road. So a very short road trip for the Nuggets. Toronto is a complete mess, they lost to Houston last game snapping the Rockets 20 game losing streak, there are locker room problems with Nick Nurse and the team is fining their star Siakam for conduct detrimental to the team, Lowrey is on the trade black and not happy. Denver is a solid team and will win this game as they have won 6 out of 8 since the All-Star break and Jokic is clicking on all cylinders. This could be the last time all these Raptor players are on the floor on the same team as trade rumors surround this team non stop and there is no chemistry on the floor. You are giving me this number with this current scenario in place? I will take it all day long. Unless Denver fails to get off the bus, they should win this by 8 points minimum. That said taking no chances and playing the moneyline to remove any points out of it as this number will climb.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 12:07:30 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Minnesota Timberwolves - Dallas Mavericks
[WIN!!!] - PICK: DALLAS MAVERICKS -7.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

With the month of March ending the Mavericks are slowly creeping back into the contender conversation in the West. There is no other reason to point to this surge besides Luka. He has returned to his bubble form and is carrying this team to a top five seed in the playoffs. Their slow start is most likely going to cost them a top seed for home court advantage, but they are rolling right now so a trip to Minnesota shouldn't derail them. Dallas is a must watch team right now and they will be ready to get the win and cover in this one so lay the number.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 12:42:02 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Pittsburgh Penguins - Buffalo Sabres
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 6 GOALS for 2 UNITS (2.08 ODDS).

Buffalo has struggled offensively averaging just 1.2 goals per game over their last five games however that will change here tonight, and they have allowed 4.2 goals per game over their last five games. The over/under is 5-1 for Buffalo in their last 6 road games and the over/under is 6-1-1 for Buffalo in their last 8 trips to Pittsburgh. You can expect Buffalo to open up here tonight and take more chances offensively as I look for a 5-3 type of game. The last time these two teams met they put up just 3 goals, however, two days before they put up 7 goals. Buffalo must get going offensively so I look for that to happen here tonight. Play the OVER.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: