Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12605 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 05:36:27 PM

Pick for April 22, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Toronto Maple Leafs - Winnipeg Jets
[WIN!!!] - PICK: TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS ML for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

I like the Leafs today as road favorites. I think this is a great buy low spot on the Leafs as they have lost 5 in a row and the public is riding the dog. The Leafs come off a series vs the Canucks who hadn't played in 24 days and were drastically short players their lineup. The Leafs had a 3-2 lead in their last game before allowing 4 unanswered goals to lose 6-3. The Leafs have got to be ticked. Not to mention they now face the Jets who are only 4 points behind the Leafs for first in the division. This is a crucial back to back set here between these two teams. The Jets beat the Leafs 5-2 last time out so the Leafs have extra motivation. The Leafs have been great on the road as they have just 6 regulation losses on the season on the road. The Leafs are expecting a boost here today getting Nick Foligno in their lineup since acquiring him at the deadline. This is a veteran and was the captain of the Blue Jackets so he brings alot of leadership experience that this Leafs team lacks. He is the type of player that can set the tone and get this Leafs team back on track. Hellebyuck has struggled against the Leafs this season. Put it all together this is gut check time for the Leafs and they need to right the ship. A win here today against the 2nd place Jets will go along way in getting their confidence back. Jets have had a bit of a lay off and that could be a factor here today as they do not do well typically on a long layoff. Take the Leafs to get it done today. Maple Leafs are 4-0 in their last 4 games as a road favorite. Maple Leafs are 16-5 in their last 21 vs. a team with a winning record. Jets are 4-11 in their last 15 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 05:44:37 PM

Pick for April 22, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: Houston Astros - LA Angels
[WIN!!!] - PICK: HOUSTON ASTROS ML for 2 UNITS (1.74 ODDS).

As per your selection, the Houston Astros were once 7-10 last year in the 2020 season. After that they won eight games in a row. This group is definitely not as talented this year after losing Springer, however they do have the ability to go on a run we feel. This is a team that scored 35 runs in the opening series of the season vs the A's, and granted that feels like a long time ago now, however they do have the ability to get hot. Christian Javier is a good pitcher. Last season in 10 starts and 54 innings of work he had a WHIP underneath 1.00, which is fantastic in the AL. His numbers in 8 innings so far this year are not far off from that. The kicker here, is how great he is at home. At Minute Maid Park, in 6 starts and 34 innings of career work, he has a 1.85 ERA and 0.80 WHIP!! Combine that with the fact the Astros have been playing terribly, and are 1-9 in their last 10 games, and this is their first home game after almost a week on the road, you have to think they have 100% motivation here. Alex Cobb is an average MLB pitcher, and he might have a good game, but he does have big let downs in certain spots throughout his 10 year career. However the Angels really aren't that much better than the Astros here as the run differential between both teams is only 3 runs on the year. Houston is favored here for a reason and it's a great public fade. I think the Astros show up on Thursday evening and get it done.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 11:51:31 AM

Pick for April 23, 2021 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, EPL
Match: Arsenal - Everton
[WIN!!!] - PICK: EVERTOMN +0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

As per this selection, Dominic Calvert-Lewin will likely return here for Everton. Gylfi Sigurdsson has been great lately, and this will allow Richarlison to play out wide where he is more comfortable. This will help Everton’s offensive attack immensely. Arsenal has already lost at Everton this year, and Everton has won nine games away from home. Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is still recovering from a case of malaria and will not play. The Toffees have wins at Liverpool, Tottenham, and Leicester this season. Their last three matches have resulted in draws as well. I think Everton hangs tough in this match.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 12:10:29 PM

Match: New York Rangers - Philadelphia Flyers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: NEW YORK RANGERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.64 ODDS).

As this your selection, I like the Rangers today as the home favorite. Rangers come off a loss last night to the Flyers and I expect a motivated team eager for a bounce back here today. With Hart out and Elliot having started in goal yesterday it looks like Lyon might get the start for the Flyers who is their third string goalie. So we have a big edge in goal. Rangers sit in 5th place 8 points behind the Bruins for the 4th and final playoff spot. If they have any chance of catching them a win here is crucial. The Rangers took 5 penalties yesterday which did not help their cause. I think they will be more focused and disciplined today. This is a Flyers team that does not fair well after a win. Take the Rangers at home to bounce back and get it done. Flyers are 0-4 in their last 4 games following a win. Rangers are 6-2 in their last 8 games as a home favorite.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 12:28:24 PM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Denver Nuggets - Golden State Warriors
[LOSS] - PICK: DENVER NUGGETS -2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

I love the Nuggets as short road favorites in this spot. The Nuggets are rolling right now as they are 4-0 without Murray. Many thought we would see a drop with the Nuggets when Murray was announced out for the season but this team has risen up together. Since acquiring Gordon the Nuggets are 10-2 SU who adds a ton of depth offensively and defensively. Gordon will go back home today to the Bay area so I expect him to be the top of his game today. Lets not forget the Nuggets just lost to the Warriors April 12 116-107 so they have some revenge here today as well. The Warriors return home off an extended road trip which is a spot they typically do not do well in as they are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days. Lets also not forget it was that game against the Warriors that the Nuggets lost but also lost Murray for the year due to injury. Curry broke out for 53 points in that game, so I expect Denver to focus on shutting him down tonight. Joker leads the NBA in double doubles and with Murray out he has emerged as a team leader and MVP candidate. The public is riding the dog and Steph tonight which makes this a great public fade. We like the Nuggets to stay hot and get it done today. Nuggets are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games playing on 1 days rest. Warriors are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games as an underdog.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 12:41:30 PM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: LA Dodgers - San Diego Padres
[LOSS] - PICK: LA DODGERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.62 ODDS).

As this your selection, whenever I can get the Dodgers at or around -150, I will always take a good hard look. After all, Vegas had LA's win total at 102.5 this year, and it looks like they might be headed way over that. So just looking at those numbers, assuming LA wins 103 games this year, we have a 64% chance of cashing this ticket tomorrow. Yes there is some juice involved we understand, however, like the old-timers say, you don't pay juice when you win. Kershaw has been lights out after a terrible opening day start. Since then in 19 innings of work, he has given up one earned run. Darvish has been great also, only giving up 7 runs in 24+ innings. We just feel there is way too much value here with the Dodgers at this price at home, especially coming off a loss last evening. Dodgers have only lost back to back games once this season. The Padres are 2-5 in their last 6 games. The Dodgers are 40-11 in their last 51 games vs a right-handed starter. Take the Dodgers.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:45:11 AM

Pick for April 26, 2021 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, EPL
Match: Crystal Palace - Leicester City
[WIN!!!] - PICK: CRYSTAL PALACE +1.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.68 ODDS).

As per this selection, Crystal Palace have won more EPL matches against Leicester than vs any other side. Does that mean they emerge victorious tomorrow? Probably not. However, we do like them to hang tough vs the Foxes. Crystal Palace has not played in two weeks and should be fresh for this match. The Eagles have had a decent season. They have scored enough goals to stay out of relegation talk, therefore there will not be too much pressure on them to score, score, score, thus we feel that will bring forth a better defensive effort. Not too many people expect much from Crystal Palace here and with the public all over Leicester, and Crystal Palace with nothing to lose and the whole world against them here, we think they show up and put forth a great effort. Take the Eagles +1.5.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:48:17 AM

Game will start on 06:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: Minnesota Twins - Cleveland Indians
[LOSS] - PICK: MINNESOTA TWINS ML for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

As per my selection, I like the Twins today. Let's just say Uncle Dan Plesac might need to give a few words of advice to his nephew Zach Plesac about his mechanics, and getting back to where he was last year. Plesac had a great 2020, however the wheels have fallen off this year as he is sporting a 6.75 ERA and is giving up 3.5 home runs per 9 innings. Also while struggling, it seems he never gets run support from his team when he pitches either, as in his three starts, the Indians have scored a total of six total runs in those games. However we can expect this from Cleveland, as they are one of the worst offenses in MLB. They are among the last in baseball in both batting average and OPS. That will not bode well for them against Jose Berrios. Berrios is having a great season so far, with one bad start vs the Red Sox, but the Red Sox have been crushing the ball lately so we can't fault him for that. Even with that bad start his ERA is at 3.00 and WHIP at 0.95. The Twins have been struggling lately, however they are a top 15 offense vs a league worst offense, and we get the better pitcher by far, a Twins team that needs to get back on track pronto, the public is split here, and the price is reasonable. We will ride Minnesota.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:31:39 AM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: LA Clippers - New Orleans Pelicans
[LOSS] - PICK: LA CLIPPERS -2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

I will roll with the red hot Clippers today as short road favorites. Regardless of the fact that Leonard is out which is why the line is so short, hard to pass up the Clippers at this price. This is a team that has won 11 of their last 12 games, with Paul George leading the way. He is finally stepping up and proving to the Clippers that this is why they traded for him. Despite the Clippers being without Leonard on and off lately, along with other injuries they are playing well as a team and everyone is stepping up. The Pelicans go up against the Clippers #11 ranked defense tonight so I expect them to have a tough shooting game tonight. The Pelicans have just not been a team you can trust and their defense has been horrific at most times. The Pelicans are in 11th spot and now 4.5 games back of the Warriors for the 10th and final play in spot as they have watched their playoffs hopes all but diminish. The Clippers are tied with the Suns just 2 games back of the Jazz. Lets not forget the Clippers have some revenge here after they got blown out by the Pelicans the last time these teams met. We like the Clippers to get it done here as they are surging at the right time as a group. Pelicans are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record. Pelicans are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:53:48 AM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Winnipeg Jets - Edmonton Oilers
[LOSS] - PICK: WINNIPEG JETS ML for 2 UNITS (2.05 ODDS).

As per this selection, I'd like to roll with the Jets at home. This is gut check time for the Jets as they have now lost 3 in a row at home while being outscored 12-4. They come off back to back losses against the Leafs and prior to that were shut out at home 3-0 against the Oilers. They now sit just 1 point ahead of the Oilers for 2nd place in the division. The Oilers have won the last 4 meetings so the Jets will be motivated here today. Jets head coach Paul Maurice tried sending a strong message last game benching assistant captain and star player Mark Sheifele. I look for him and others to step up their game today. Take the Jets at home to grab a big win. Jets are 11-4 in their last 15 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 03:54:28 PM

Pick for April 27, 2021 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, UEFA Champions League Game
Match: Real Madrid - Chelsea
[WIN!!!] - PICK: UNDER 2.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.57 ODDS).

As per this selection, Real Madrid and Chelsea will meet today in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final tie. Zinedine Zidane is a great manager, and he will have his squad ready defensively. Real has not allowed a goal in their last four matches, including a 0-0 draw with Liverpool. Madrid also has been shut out three times recently also. Chelsea has only allowed two goals in their last six games, so they are in sound defensive form currently. Real has gone under the total in 5 of their last 7. Chelsea have gone under in five straight tournament matches. Add in the fact that Chelsea have only scored two goals in their last four matches, and I like the under here at 2.5 on the pitch Tuesday.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:19:52 PM

Match: New Jersey Devils - Philadelphia Flyers
[WIN!!!] - PICK: NEW JERSEY DEVILS ML for 2 UNITS (2.19 ODDS).

As per this selection, we roll with the Devils at home as a small underdog. We have a couple things going on here. First off, these teams just met on Sunday and the Flyers were -180 favorites and today they are -140 favorites. What has changed?? Neither team is going to the playoffs but I think the Devils have some motivation here as they were the better team Sunday for 58 minutes of the game. The Devils come into this game ticked as they blew a two goal lead with 2 minutes left only to lose in OT. It was a horrible collapse. This is a young team on a long losing streak but if there was a game or a team to snap out of this and build some confidence for next year this would be the game. They still have some tough games to close out the season against playoff bound teams so any chance they have to play teams that are sub .500 are games they need to find a way to win. Its not often we take the ugly duckling in hockey but coming off a 2 goal collapse in the final minutes, I think we see a fired up Devils team. The Flyers have been inconsistent all year and their goaltending has been unpredictable. They have been inconsistent following a win which is why they are not making the playoffs. I like the Devils at home to bounce back snapping this losing streak. Flyers are 1-10 in their last 11 games following a win.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:49:47 PM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Brooklyn Nets - Toronto Raptors
[WIN!!!] - PICK: BROOKLYN NETS -6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

If you are the Nets, you have to be tired of losing to the Raptors. They have dropped their last 6 to the Raptors and both meetings this year. They look to avoid a season sweep today vs the Raptors. These two teams just met April 21 with the Raptors beating the Nets 114-103. The Nets received a big boost on Sunday getting Kevin Durant back who didnt even start but still managed to score 33 points off the bench. They are still the #1 team in the East with just a 1 game lead over the 76ers. They have rarely ever had their full team healthy this year and have still managed to stay in 1st with their pieced together roster game in and game out. Now with Durant and Irving in the lineup, I think we start to see the Nets turn things up as they get ready for the playoffs. The Raptors have a tough challenge today playing in the second game of a back to back as they come off a win vs the Cavs. They to are fighting for a playoff spot as the 10th seed for the play-in game, however the Nets are trying to secure home court advantage for the playoffs. Having lost both meetings and having revenge, I look for the Nets to dominate this game and grab a big road win. Raptors are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record. Raptors are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 0 days rest. Nets are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 05:21:20 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: LA Angels - Texas Rangers
[LOSS] - PICK: OVER 8.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

Jose Quintana has been a complete disaster this year. He's started three games, but has only pitched 10 innings in total. The reason for that is 12 hits, 11 walks and 10 earned runs...in those 10 innings of work. The Rangers have to think it's Christmas in April tomorrow. Speaking of the Rangers, they have a very underrated offense. They are middle of the pack in Home Runs, Batting Average, On Base Percentage and Total Bases. Mike Foltynewicz has not been terrible, but has not been great either. His ERA is 5.32 and he has given up 8 home runs in 4 starts. The Angels are a top 5 offense in baseball, and Mike Trout did re-enter the lineup yesterday after bruising his elbow on a HBP. He promptly went 4-5 last evening in a 9-4 Angels victory, in which we see the same type of game here tonight. The total has gone over in 4 of the Halos last 5 on the road. The total has gone over in 4 of the Rangers last 5 games. The total has gone over in 4 of the last 5 games between these two teams. Take the over.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 05:59:21 PM

Pick for April 28, 2021 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, Champions League - Play Offs - Semi-finals
Match: Paris Saint Germain - Manchester City
[LOSS] - PICK: PSG +0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.89 ODDS).

I will take the half goal with the French side here. PSG lost to Bayern 1-0, still won on aggregate, and since then have been playing great. They beat Angers 5-0 in the Coupe De France, so they can turn it on when need be. Man City barely bested Tottenham for the Carabao Cup, they lost to Chelsea 1-0, and were only able to beat Aston Villa by one goal as a big favorite. PSG has a bunch of scoring threats in Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria, and Kean. Neymar was even quoted as saying "The Champions League is really what I care about most. To win one of those would mean the most to me and my career". You can bet that sentiment will be spread throughout the team. I think PSG hangs tough here.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:25:45 PM

Game will start on 06:30 PM EST, MLB
Match: Pittsburgh Pirates - KC Royals
[LOSS] - PICK: PITTSBURGH PIRATES ML for 2 UNITS (2.05 ODDS).

The Pirates have been a pleasant surprise in the NL Central this year. They had a terrible start, however have come on strong and are actually tied for 2nd place with St Louis. So hypothetically, let's say the Cardinals were playing the Royals in St Louis tomorrow. Depending on the pitching matchup, more than likely the public would be hammering the Cardinals, because they are a sexy public favorite, and the public loves taking sexy teams. However, did you know that Pittsburgh ranks higher in team batting average and on base percentage than the Cardinals? Probably not. That is precisely why the public is all over the Royals here, thinking the Pirates have no chance, when in actuality the Pirates are just as good offensively as St Louis at this point in the season. The pitching matchup is a wash featuring two not so great pitchers in Minor and Keller. However, both pitchers come in off good outings, which will give them both confidence. This is the last of a quick two game interleague series, and with the public refusing to give Pittsburgh credit here, we will side with the casinos and take the Pirates. The Pirates are 5-2 in their last 7 games. The Royals are 0-4 in their last 4 interleague road games.. Take Pittsburgh.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:56:32 PM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Memphis Grizzlies - Portland Trail Blazers
[LOSS] - PICK: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES -1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

I roll with the Grizzlies at home here today as short favorites. Look, I get that its scary going against the Blazers here as they have double revenge from last week. That said, I think this is a tough spot for the Blazers coming in on a back to back. This is a Blazers team with one of the worst defenses in the league and the Grizzlies will thrive against this defense. The Blazers have not been a consistent team all year especially coming off a win. They also struggle against winning teams and feast on bottom feeders. Blazers are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record and Blazers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win. This is a Grizzlies team that returns home after a long road trip. They beat Portland twice, took Denver to OT in the first meeting, beat the Bucks outright as +8.5 dogs. They come off a 24 point loss to Denver which was the last game of the road trip so they were likely looking forward to returning home and came out flat. They shot terrible sa they made just 4-32 3 point attempts, while Morant missed all 4 of his attempts from beyond the arc. Since the All Star break the Grizzlies are playing better then the Blazers and more consistent. Despite the revenge, I think the Grizzlies are the better team and coming off a loss I like them to bounce back here at home. Trail Blazers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win. Grizzlies are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games as a home favorite.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 07:16:34 PM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Edmonton Oilers - Winnipeg Jets
[WIN!!!] - PICK: EDMONTON OILERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

As per this selection on the Oilers to get the win over the Jets, I am going in a straight fade mode of the Jets as they are in complete disarray right now. The team is calling each other out, the coaches and players aren't getting along and the defensive issues are at the forefront once again. They've lost four straight and were never really in any of those games. The Oilers, on the other hand, are playing some good hockey having won three of the last four and in those games, they've given up just 2 goals. The Oilers have McDavid Draisaitle wearing their colors, so they instantly have the best two players on the ice. Look for Edmonton to come out with another win and push closer to securing a playoff birth.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 04:41:31 AM

Pick for April 29, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, Europa League - Play Offs - Semi-finals
Match: Manchester United - AS Roma
[WIN!!!] - PICK: MANCHESTER UNITED -1 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.79 ODDS).

As per this selection, Manchester United should win this game going away. They are on a 14-game unbeaten streak in the EPL and have only seen defeat four times on the season. Roma currently sits at 7th place in Serie A, and just lost to Cagliari who might get relegated. This game will be played in Manchester at Old Trafford, and Roma has lost 8 of 16 away from home, and they are always outplayed with a minus ten-goal differential on their travels. The Red Devils have a much higher payroll than Roma, specifically to dominate matches such as these. They cruised past Real Sociedad, AC Milan, and Granada for 2nd place in Europa League Semifinals. We think Edinson Cavani will have a fantastic performance here as well. Put it all together, with the talent gap favoring ManU, I think the Red Devils dominate on the pitch tomorrow.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 05:31:36 AM

Pick for April 29, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 07:20 PM EST, MLB
Match: Atlanta Braves - Chicago Cubs
[LOSS] - PICK: ATLANTA BRAVES ML for 2 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).

The Braves have scored 23 runs in their last 3 games. The Cubs have been shut out in 3 of their last 4 games. Chicago has really struggled offensively all year. In fact, 6 of their 24 games have seen them score either 1 or 0 runs. Bryse Wilson has been serviceable for the Braves in two starts this year. One of them was a five inning quality start in which he only gave up 2 earned runs vs the Cubbies on April 18th in Chicago. Adbert Alzolay has started 3 games this year for Chicago, all three vs the Brewers. He has not done good, nor terribly, but his ERA is at 5.40 and Milwaukee's offense is nothing compared to Atlanta. Trying not to overthink this play too much. We get the better team, the better offense (by far), at home, playing well and having fun. These teams are headed in completely different directions. I will ride the Braves today. Braves are 5-1 in their last 6 games vs. a right-handed starter.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: