Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12579 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 01:24:57 PM

Pick for April 16, 2021 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 06:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Montreal Canadiens - Calgary Flames
[WIN!!!] - PICK: MONTREAL CANADIENS ML for 2 UNITS (1.76 ODDS).

As per this selection, we love the Canadiens in this spot to do well at home. Simply put the Canadiens did not show up last game, down early, and never fought back. They came out flat. I expect a different Canadiens team here in the second game of this mini series. Calgary has won the last 4 games against the Canadiens this year, being outscored 11-3, so something has got to give for the Canadiens as they sit in 4th spot in the division occupying the last playoff spot. With Calgary's win the other night they pulled within 4 points of the Canadiens. Calgary were sellers at the deadline trading some players, as they were not really in the playoff mix. Montreal on the flip side were buyers at the deadline and are in desperate need of a win. You look at these lineups top to bottom and Montreal is the better team here with better analytics. I think Calgary has been playing over their heads as of late beating Toronto and Montreal on back to back nights. I expect a motivated Montreal team here to grab a big win in the standings and for their team confidence. Flames are 4-13 in their last 17 games as an underdog. Canadiens are 23-4 in their last 27 games following a home loss of 3 or more goals.                      ​

#BlackLivesMatter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 18, 2021, 01:58:05 PM

Game will start on 09:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: New York Knicks - Dallas Mavericks
[WIN!!!] - PICK: NEW YORK KNICKS +5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

As per this selection, we like the Knicks on the road here in this spot. I don't think oddsmakers are giving this Knicks team enough credit. This is a team that is 18-11 ATS on the road this season and 22-8-1 ATS their last 31 games. Knicks have been great in this underdog role that they have been in most of the season. Who would have thought the Knicks would be in 6th place just 1 game back of the Celtics and Hawks. This is a team that has won 4 straight and almost beat Boston and Brooklyn. They have the #1 ranked defense allowing just 104.3 points per game, which will be trouble for an inconsistent Mavs offense. Not to mention they rank #5 in rebounding. Randall has been a beast this year and really emerged as a star for the Knicks, as he comes off a 32 point performance. Then you have Alec Burks that came off the bench to score 21 points which gives them some added scoring punch. Knicks have a very well rounded team backed by an #1 defense. The Mavericks come off a last second buzzer beater by Doncic to finally get a win, but I think they could have a let down here, as it took two missed free throws from Allen on the Grizzlies to help them be in position to get a win. The Knicks have revenge from an April 2 loss to the Mavs that saw them lose 99-86 at home. Knicks with revenge and the last game of the road trip, I like them to hang tough here. Knicks are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record. Knicks are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games as a road underdog.                      ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 01:22:53 AM

Game will start on 02:00 PM EST, FCS Football
Match: Richmond Spiders - James Madison Dukes
[LOSS] - PICK: RICHMOND SPIDERS +9.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

The two best teams in the CAA are finally set to do battle Saturday in Harrisonburg, VA. Both teams have had the last two weeks off and both teams are undefeated in 2021. I just do not see a blowout in this game since it means more to Richmond with regards to making the FCS Playoffs. Both teams are strong on offense scoring over 30 points per game and I just do not believe the Dukes will be able to completely shutdown Joe Mancuso and company. This is the toughest opponent James Madison will have played in 2021 and while I see them winning, I expect a battle for 60 minutes. Grab the points in this battle of unbeaten teams..                      ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 01:24:54 AM

Game will start on 04:05 PM EST, MLB
Match: Philadelphia Phillies - St. Louis Cardinals
[WIN!!!] - PICK: PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES -1.5 RL for 2 UNITS (2.15 ODDS).

The Cardinals just can't find their offense, while Phillies are hitting on all cylinders. STL's Kim is an excellent pitcher, but he's been known to lose confidence and get knocked out early. The Philly bats are just the thing that could make that happen.                     ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:47:33 AM

Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Golden State Warriors - Boston Celtics
[WIN!!!] - PICK: GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS +5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.66 ODDS).

Today, we roll with the Warriors on the road to hang tough. I get both teams come in hot in this game. The Warriors have been on a roll with Curry looking like his MVP self during their recent winning streak averaging 41.5 points per game. The Celtics have won 4 in a row vs the Warriors but only once at home. The Warriors have revenge from a Feb 2 loss to the Celtics and having lost 4 in a row, I think Curry and the Warriors get up here to face the Celtics at the Garden. The Celtics come off some impressive wins on the road vs Portland, Denver, and Lakers. Now they return home after a tough road trip and I think they have a let down here. This is a Celtics team that has not been great on their home floor as they are just 3-7-1 ATS as a home favorite in their last 11 games. Warriors have revenge and this is a great public fade to boot. Take the Warriors to hang tough and keep this one close.                     ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 02:49:23 AM

Game will start on 10:15 PM EST, UFC
Match: Luis Pena - Alex Munoz
[WIN!!!] - PICK: LUIS PENA ML for 2 UNITS (1.67 ODDS).

Pena is better than what his record would indicate having lost some split decisions of late but now is fighting someone that is not very explosive. He has a big height advantage in this bout and should be able to score a decision against Munoz if no stoppage occurs. We will lay the price with the taller and better fighter as the first fight of the main event gets underway on Saturday night.                    ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:03:00 AM

Pick for April 19, 2021 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, EPL
Match: Liverpool - Leeds United
[LOSS] - PICK: LIVERPOOL -1 GOAL for 2 UNITS (2.01 ODDS).

As per our selection on Liverpool, this game means far more to them than it does to Leeds. Liverpool had talked about downplaying the race for a Champions League spot, but with three league wins in a row, they are just three points back of fourth and four points back of third, with seven games to play. That's extremely doable for a team with the talent of Liverpool and despite going out of the UCL midweek to Real Madrid, we expect full focus from the Reds here today. As for Leeds, yes they've won three straight games as well and shocked Man City in their last game, but that was their Super Bowl. They went down to 10 men and still found a way to win. The gas tank is going to be running on empty in this one, especially with the way Leeds play every single game. Leeds defensively isn't very good either and with Liverpool coming off a 0-0 draw, we expect them to take their chances better and bag at least two here tonight. Take Liverpool.                    ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:11:49 AM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Chicago Bulls - Boston Celtics
[WIN!!!] - PICK: CHICAGO BULLS +6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.71 ODDS).

Today, I like the Bulls as the road dog to hang tough. I get its scary going against the surging Celtics especially given how the Bulls have played as of late. That said I think the Bulls are catching the Celtics at the right time. The Celtics come off a very successful western road trip that saw them beat the Nuggets, Blazers, Lakers, and then Warriors at home first game back. How do they get up for the Bulls? Not to mention the Celtics have the Suns and then Nets on deck. The Bulls lost to the Celtics Jan 25 119-103 so they have some revenge. The Bulls due to their recent play have now fallen into a log jam for that final play in spot and with the Raptors winning yesterday and the Wizards heating up, they need to put a string of good games together. They went out at the deadline and got Vucevic for a reason as they want to make the playoffs. I get Lavine is out today but the Bulls need to find a way to rally together and I think they get up here for the Celtics. The Celtics have a bunch of their players listed as questionable which is not surprising given who they have on deck. The Bulls have been great as road dogs all year and we like them here as well. Bulls are 14-6 ATS in their last 20 games as a road underdog. Bulls are 19-9 ATS in their last 28 road games.                    ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 11:28:45 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: St Louis Cardinals - Washington Nationals
[WIN!!!] - PICK: ST LOUIS CARDINALS ML for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

I like the Cardinals today. Jack Flaherty is a great pitcher. He didn't have the best 2020, but he was great in his last full season in 2019, coming in 4th place in the Cy Young voting, and actually got 2% of the MVP vote. The Cardinals have not had the greatest start, however neither have the Nats. The Nats have really struggled offensively. Very interesting stat on Washington - They are in 2nd place in all MLB in team batting average, however 29th place (second to last) in runs scored! This basically means they leave runners on base left and right, and cannot hit in the clutch. Joe Ross toes the rubber for Washington, and he has had a great start this year. In fact he has yet to give up an earned run in 11 innings, and his WHIP is 0.82. However, he does not by any means have the same track record Flaherty does. In fact, we expect to see the same old Joe Ross who has career numbers such as a 4.16 ERA and 1.3 WHIP. Those aren't terrible numbers, but they aren't indicative of what his numbers are currently. Ross has to regress here eventually, why not here vs a Cardinals team that can light anyone up on any given night. Take the Redbirds.                    ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 12:50:03 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Nashville Predators -  Chicago Blackhawks
[WIN!!!] - PICK: NASHVILLE PREDATORS ML for 2 UNITS (1.73 ODDS).

Today, I look to hit 12 in a row. We like the Predators at home in this spot. The Preds come off back to back losses to the Hurricanes so they will be chomping at the bit to get a big win at home. These two teams will face off for 3 games in a row and this could be a turning point for either team in the standings. The Preds sit in 4th and final playoff spot with the Hawks just 2 points behind them. Not to mention Dallas with 3 games in hand are just 3 points behind them as well. After their big 7 goal outburst vs the Lightning the Preds managed just 2 goals in 2 games vs the Hurricanes. That will have to change here tonight and I expect it will. The Preds have owned the Hawks this year winning all 5 games and coming off back to back losses, I expect they will have all the motivation to get things right tonight. Prior to this two game slide the Preds had won 13 out of 16 games. We have the edge in goal here tonight and the Preds are the deeper team. Take the Predators at home as the Hawks have struggled on the road and putting together win streaks. Blackhawks are 0-5 in their last 5 road games. Blackhawks are 2-8 in their last 10 games following a win. Predators are 20-6 in their last 26 vs. a team with a losing record.                    ​

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:52:26 AM

Pick for April 20, 2021 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, ITALY - Serie A
Match: Verona - Fiorentina
[LOSS] - PICK: VERONA ML for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

As per my selection on Verona, I believe this is a great spot for them to come out with a good performance and collect three points in their chase to finish in the top half of the table. Verona has had a poor run of results of late, but they haven't been as bad as Fiorentina who have given up three goals in three of their last four games. Furthermore, Fiorentina has lost eight of their last nine league away matches and have scored just one time after halftime in their last five road games. I expect Verona to come out with a sense of purpose and urgency in this contest and take it to a Fiorentina team that is shaky on defense.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 09:56:13 AM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NBA
Match:  Charlotte Hornets - New York Knicks
[LOSS] - PICK: CHARLOTTE HORNETS +5.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.91 ODDS).

Today, I like Hornets as road dogs to hang tough. Look I get that the Knicks come in blazing hot, and the public has taken notice as we see over 72% of the public on the Knicks. Recency bias makes them the popular play. Yet the line opened -6 and has moved to -5.5 so we are seeing some money come in on the Hornets and I agree with the line move. I think that the Knicks could have a let down here. Like the Bulls yesterday there are not a ton of reasons to like the Hornets given their injury situation but Terry Rozier among others have really stepped up their game and carrying the load. The Hornets received some good news yesterday that Ball is able to start practicing so his return is near and help is on the way. The Hornets sit in 8th spot just 1 game back of the Heat and 2 games back of the Knicks for 6th spot. The Knicks are dealing with some injuries of their own with Robinson, Burks, and Henson all out. That puts extra pressure on Randle, Barrett, and company. With a low total here and getting almost 6 points, I expect this to be a closer game then most think. We will take the Hornets on the road here to give a big effort and cover the number. Hornets are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 10:54:21 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: Milwaukee Brewers - San Diego Padres
[WIN!!!] - PICK: MILWAUKEE BREWERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.88 ODDS).

Today, I really like the Brewers as we will gladly back Corbin Burnes in almost any situation in MLB at or around even money. Especially against a pitcher like Chris Paddack that has not lived up to the hype so far this year. Paddack has a 1.46 WHIP already, and that is facing some sub-par offenses in the Rangers, D-Backs and Pirates. Granted, the Brewers are not exactly the 1927 Yankees, however you might not need that many runs with a stud like Corbin Burnes on the mound. We feel Burnes is a top 5 pitcher in baseball, and a future Cy Young Award Winner. He has a 0.49 ERA and 0.22 WHIP in 18 innings pitched. Granted that is a small sample size, however we feel Milwaukee gets to Paddack for at least a couple runs early. Maybe even bring in a few in the later innings off the Padres bullpen. The early public action is backing the Padres which makes us love this situation even more. Possibly the public thinks San Diego will bounce back after getting dominated by Woodruff last night? No no no...Burnes is even better than Woodruff, and we actually love Woodruff too. In fact, we love the whole Brewers starting rotation, which is why we have been on them so much this year. Heck, if they had a top 10 offense in baseball they would probably be in contention with the Dodgers and Padres in the NL. We would love the under here if it weren't for Paddack on the mound, however, give us Burnes at even money in 90% of MLB situations in the year 2021 and we are riding him no matter what.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 11:21:09 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Carolina Hurricanes- Tampa Bay Lightning
[WIN!!!] - PICK: CAROLINA HURRICANES ML for 2 UNITS (2.05 ODDS).

I like the Hurricanes in this spot as small dogs coming off an OT loss last night. Look, both these teams are evenly matched. This is the last game of the mini series and the last time these two teams will face off in the regular season. The Hurricanes coming off a loss would love nothing more than to defeat the defending champs in the final game of the season series. The Hurricanes fought back from a early 2-0 lead only to fall short in OT. This is a well balanced team that fights and competes each night. If you look at recent play between these two teams the Hurricanes are 5-1-2 their last 8 while the Lightning are 4-4. The Lightning are still missing some star power on offense with Stamkos and Kucherov both out and I think that will hurt them in this back to back. In the seven games this year the Lightning are averaging just 2.28 goals per game vs the Hurricanes. If McElhinney happens to go today that will work to the Hurricanes advantage as the Lightning have struggled to get wins out of their back up goalies. Meanwhile the Hurricanes have a solid 1-2 punch in goal. I think this is the right spot here for the Hurricanes who are a deep team to grab a big bounce back win and always fair well on 0 days rest. Hurricanes are 23-8 in their last 31 games playing on 0 days rest. Hurricanes are 6-0 in their last 6 games following OT on the previous day.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 11:38:56 AM

Pick for April 21, 2021 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 01:00 PM EST, EPL
Match: Tottenham - Southampton
[WIN!!!] - PICK: OVER 2.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.75 ODDS).

As per your selection on the OVER in this contest, you have to believe that Spurs will somewhat be relieved that Mourinho has been sacked and that the defensive-minded game plans will be put on the shelf for the rest of the season. Spurs currently sit five points back of fourth and you have to believe they are going to go for the win in every single game left this year and it starts against a Southampton side that's struggled badly over the last 10 games as they've conceded 18 goals in that time frame. Spurs defensively have been no better, but the offense has scored in nine of 10 games and have hit 2+ goals in 6 of those 10. Look for an open affair with Spurs likely winning big in this contest thus pushing the game OVER the total.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 11:44:00 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Cleveland Cavaliers - Chicago Bulls
[WIN!!!] - PICK: CLEVELAND CAVALIERS +3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

As per my selection, I like the Cavs at home here today. Sometimes, I like those ugly ducklings and I think this is the right spot for the Cavs tonight. The Bulls have got to be feeling good today as they come off outright win over the Celtics in Boston as a +6.5 dog. I think they have a let down here. We were on the Bulls for that game and we knew they would get up to face the Celtics an elite team that was on a nice winning streak. These two teams just met on April 17 with the Bulls winning 106-96. The Cavs are chasing the Bulls for that 10th playoff spot and a win here will go a long way to achieving that goal while avenging the recent loss to the Bulls. The Cavs are running out of time and this stretch of games coming up is important as they face all the teams they are chasing in that 8-12 seed in the standings. I think the Cavs will get up for this game and play with some pride and motivation. The public sees the Bulls big win over the Celtics vs how the Cavs have been playing, hence the public is all over the Bulls which makes for a great public fade to boot. Take the Cavs at home to hang tough and possibly win outright.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 12:05:27 PM

Game will start on 07:40 PM EST, MLB
Match: New York Mets - Chicago Cubs
[LOSS] - PICK: NEW YORK METS ML for 2 UNITS (1.80 ODDS).

As per my selection, Zach Davies has been a disaster this year. I could dive into the numbers, but let's just say he's given up 13 earned runs in 11 innings. Here is the other thing - he's only given up one home run. That sounds like a good thing but it's actually a bad thing, because if he's giving up that many runs with only one home run given up, that means he is getting singled, doubled, tripled and walked to death. Basically hitters 1-8 are having their way with him and who knows, maybe the opposing pitchers are even getting a hit here and there. David Peterson has not had the greatest start either this year, but definitely not as bad as Davies, and also the Cubs don't hit consistently. They are last in MLB in batting average and while they hit a lot of home runs, their RBI total is near the bottom of the league, which basically means all the home runs they hit are solo shots. Look for the Mets to get it done here.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 12:16:00 PM

Game will start on 07:40 PM EST, NHL
Match: Edmonton Oilers - Montreal Canadiens
[LOSS] - PICK: EDMONTON OILERS ML for 2 UNITS (1.71 ODDS).

As per your selection on Edmonton, we have no problem going back to the well with them here after they cashed for us two days ago. The Habs are in a bit of a free-fall mode right now with a bunch of injuries including Carey Price being sidelined for at least a week with a concussion. The Habs are playing some poor hockey and aren't scoring many goals. Edmonton continues to play good hockey and with McDavid and Draisaitl going, they are capable of putting up a five-spot on any given night. We expect the Oilers to dominate this game and earn another two points on home ice.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 05:20:38 PM

Pick for April 22, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 03:00 PM EST, EPL
Match: Leicester - West Bromwich Albion
[LOSS] - PICK: UNDER 2.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (2.15 ODDS).

As per this selection, Ricardo Pereira should play in this game for Leicester, after lower leg cramping vs Southampton, however they will likely still be without James Justin, Harvey Barnes, and Wes Morgan. Justin and Barnes have 11 goals between them this campaign. West Brom have injury issues of their own with Robert Snodgrass and Kieran Gibbs sitting this one out as well. The Foxes do have a shot at the Champions League next season; however, they will need to perform well here the rest of the way, which starts with their defense. Two of Leicester’s last 3 matches have gone under the total. Seven of West Brom’s last 10 have gone under 2.5 goals. Take the under on the pitch Thursday.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 05:26:09 PM

Pick for April 22, 2021 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Phoenix Suns - Boston Celtics
[LOSS] - PICK: PHOENIX SUNS -1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

The Suns are on a difficult stretch of road games but you cannot their depth and talent as they come off back to back wins over the Sixers and Bucks. The Suns sit just 1.5 games back of top spot for the West challenging the Jazz. I get that the Celtics come off a home loss to the Bulls as -6.5 favorites but they have a ton of key guys all questionable for tonight's game so depth could be an issue vs the Suns tonight. The Suns have been lights out on the road as they come in with the best road record in the league. Not to mention they get up for elite teams as they are 9-2-1 ATS in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600. I think the Celtics likely struggle here tonight against Paul, Booker, and company so we will gladly take the better team here to continue their road success and grab another big win. This is a great public fade to boot as the public is on the dog in this one. Suns are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games playing on 0 days rest. Take the Suns. Celtics are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.
                    ​
#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: