Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:21:53 AM

Couple of suggestions --

1. Qora should definitely has its own exchange, so the fee generated from trading will go back to development. The fee generated from sales and trading of Qora should definitely be used to further the development and marketing of Qora and shouldn't benefit any single individual. That's why I'm so adamantly against listing Qora on every exchange. Having Qora listed on every exchange does NOT lead to wider adoption and better publicity (In fact, it has the opposite effect!).

And please don't even bring up Dgex! With Dgex's high fee and slow withdrawal, it's definitely one of my least favorite exchanges. Also, please keep in mind that Qora will eventually have an asset exchange/private exchange just like NXT. After that, we don't really need any 3rd party exchange!

2. Qora dev, please postponing release of source code for as long as possible (at least wait for 4 - 6 months and let the project become mature). Releasing the source code too soon will only unleash a torrent of clones and copycats.

3. We should establish a voting system which will allow the stakeholders to vote on every issue (of course, the dev should always have the final say). I believe that would help establish/reach consensus and it's the best way to go forward. Each stakeholder regardless the size of his or her own stake should have one vote, and every decision should be backed by and have the approval of a majority of stakeholders.

4. Please don't invite our competitors (ie. NXT devs) to be the code reviewers. It's my feeling that most of the NXTers have their own agenda and they will just end up bad mouthing other coins (like some of them have done in NEM thread). I simply don't trust any of them.

1. Making and operating secure exchange is a hard work. It takes 12-15 hours a day to keep things going well. There is no reason to do such job without making profit. As for Dgex it's one of my favourite exchanges.

4. We're not competitors, we're allies. There are definitely some assholes among NXTers but most of us are cool guys. Lead NXT dev Jean-Luk didn't say anything bad about NEM or NXTL. On the contrary they have his full support. He doesn't like Nas coz it's a pure clone but as for other 2nd gen coins he encourages everybody to work in that direction. The same with Come-from-Beyond. He didn't say anything bad even about Nas. He is super awesome and trustful. I'm sure most of Nxt core team devs are great people also.
Sorry, I hope you didn't get offended by my comment.  Smiley That was really not my intention. You're definitely one of the coolest guys, and you've got great skills. So you have my respect.  Smiley My comment was directed toward those trolls who like to bash other 2nd gen coins in other people's threads. I've noticed a few like that (even sr. members) in the NEM thread and we've got a few NXT trolls of our own here in Qora thread as well. They would tell you that "Yeah, you're just copying NXT's features," "You a fake coin" and so forth.. And I would get mightily annoyed.  Grin

The truth is I'm not familiar with NXT community and I don't follow/care about NXT.  Even though my comment was based on my personal observation, I understand I am not qualified to say anything/pass any judgement. So, I'd like to retract it and apologize to anyone who got hurt by it.

In any case, I think it's time we get organized and I'd like to take this opportunity to push my board/committee idea. Here's what I'm thinking and proposing:

1. We definitely need a board or committee to help organized and set the direction of Qora going forward. As it stands, we have a lot of important decisions we need to make (ie. which exchange to get on?  should we set up bounties/development funds?) And having a committee will help us accomplish that goal.

For starter, I propose that we should put everything to a vote.  We should have an election of directors and committee members. Before we can do that, we should establish a voting system where every initial stakeholder have one vote (and every vote counts as equal).

2. I was thinking that maybe we can set up bounties or have a dedicated developmental fund to get our exchange developed (not right away, but eventually). I know it cost time and money to maintain an exchange, and I think whoever is in charge of that should get a salary.  We can pay for this person's salary out of our development fund for instance.

3. One thing I really dislike about NXT and NEM is that the information is spread across several website sites and difficult to keep track of and follow. I think all the information pertaining to QORA should be kept under one site/domain.

So we can have forums.qora.org, download.qora.org, wiki.qora.org all under qora.org domain.

Don't know what you guys think..  Wink

Sure, I understood that you wasn't talking about me ) I agree that there are some trolls among NXTers but it's just a few people. I'm with Nxt since early December and I read most comments in that huge thread with over 2500 pages. It's a great community with a lot of great people.

I agree that we need a dev/marketing fund and a committee to manage it. Actually we can start discuss it right now. First of all we need a Qora's opinion on that matter. What does he think we need to do first: mobile client, exchange, custom design desktop client, dice website, anything else? Then we will gather a fund and start realize it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:48:53 AM

Couple of suggestions --
And please don't even bring up Dgex! With Dgex's high fee and slow withdrawal, it's definitely one of my least favorite exchanges. Also, please keep in mind that Qora will eventually have an asset exchange/private exchange just like NXT. After that, we don't really need any 3rd party exchange!
yes, we should never ever trade qora on Dgex! Dgex is the worst exchange i know.
There are tons of exchanges we can choose.
such as poloniex, bittrex, nxt-e, coinano. Even the sharecoins exchange sharexcoin is much better than dgex.
JKBtCn

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:58:37 AM

Couple of suggestions --

1. Qora should definitely has its own exchange, so the fee generated from trading will go back to development. The fee generated from sales and trading of Qora should definitely be used to further the development and marketing of Qora and shouldn't benefit any single individual. That's why I'm so adamantly against listing Qora on every exchange. Having Qora listed on every exchange does NOT lead to wider adoption and better publicity (In fact, it has the opposite effect!).

I really think we should consider the NXT decentralized asset exchange (AE) and upcoming multi-gateway systems as the ONLY mechanisms to trade qora...its a movement that qora should join imho.

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-crypto-gateway-gateway-for-btc-nas-escrowcoldstorage-twinwinnerd/

4. Please don't invite our competitors (ie. NXT devs) to be the code reviewers. It's my feeling that most of the NXTers have their own agenda and they will just end up bad mouthing other coins (like some of them have done in NEM thread). I simply don't trust any of them.

Ridiculous! Sounds like you are the one "bad mouthing other coins".

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:05:48 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 02:29:18 AM by dzarmush

Couple of suggestions --

I really think we should consider the NXT decentralized asset exchange (AE) and upcoming multi-gateway systems as the ONLY mechanisms to trade qora...its a movement that qora should join imho.

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-crypto-gateway-gateway-for-btc-nas-escrowcoldstorage-twinwinnerd/

Great idea. Do you think we should offer him to add Qora or do it ourselves?

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:40:13 AM

NO. It's really a bad idea.
AE is good for company issue stocks, but it's not for Personal trading.
AE can't replace exchanges.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:43:00 AM

NO. It's really a bad idea.
AE is good for company issue stocks, but it's not for Personal trading.
AE can't replace exchanges.

I agree with you on that. Going on big exchanges is a great publicity. But it'll be also a great opportunity to spread news about Qora if it goes on Nxt AE.

TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:45:19 AM

Hey dev!
QORA on lunch!
I just wait for May 16!
flankliu

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:38:25 AM

waiting for release Grin

Hyperphrenia

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:10:18 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 04:20:29 AM by Hyperphrenia

Glad we're on the same page.  Smiley Before I continue, I'd just like to say that we definitely need the dev's input and approval on everything, and I hope I'm not being seen as stepping out of line for taking the initiative to present my proposal.

Here's some of my initial thought and proposals regarding the formation of an action committee  -

The primary mission of the action committee (Qora Action Committee) are 2 fold -

1. To look after and protect the interests of investors by creating a platform where the members of the committee will be able to communicate and direct all business-related activities (in other words, qora dev will handle development, and the committee will take care business side of things) that are related to the advancement and development of QORA.  By having a committee, consensus will be formed and vital decisions will be made (ie. when the members don't see eye-to-eye on certain things, it will be put to a vote). We will have a democratic system where all voices and opinions of the members will be heard.

To be honest, I really wish we'd steer clear of NXT from very beginning (ditch AE, DGEX altogether) since I sincerely believe Qora has the potential to overtake NXT and become the top dog of 2nd gen coin.  Qora has numerous advantages at the moment over other 2nd-gen coins (ie. launch before EXO and NEM.. having a brandable and catchy name), and I believe it has the chance to overtake them all. I don't wish to see QORA living in the shadow of NXT and having any tie with NXT project. I believe this is something having a committee with voting members will be able to resolve.

2. To offer the Qora dev any support he might require or desire - bascially, the committee will be responsible for working with the dev to create a complete Qora ecosystem.  The committee will be responsible for creation and allocation of development and marketing funds in support of all Qora operations.

Initially, all stakeholders are eligible to join the committee.  However, there is a catch -- in order to be a full member of committee, have voting rights, and be able to be elected to become a director or official, a donation must be made. The donation will go to development fund and will not benefit any individual.

Sure, I understood that you wasn't talking about me ) I agree that there are some trolls among NXTers but it's just a few people. I'm with Nxt since early December and I read most comments in that huge thread with over 2500 pages. It's a great community with a lot of great people.

I agree that we need a dev/marketing fund and a committee to manage it. Actually we can start discuss it right now. First of all we need a Qora's opinion on that matter. What does he think we need to do first: mobile client, exchange, custom design desktop client, dice website, anything else? Then we will gather a fund and start realize it.

ShareCoin - Sdu7EV9VDvXthaqW1V7nDQzny46Cskc5Fj
liudanli

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:50:58 AM

qora, I consider it useful for names casemapping and only English characters. How will it be implemented?

Names will be converted to lowercase to avoid confusion.

how will I receive my coins?

I will contact all investors on launch.
You can choose any way you want to receive your share.
The preferred way is to send the share directly to one of your addresses.

@qora
It's important for us to launch qora without unexpected things.
I think we should confirm the address in two ways:
1,PM qora address with btt account.
2,send qora address  to you form the  Email address witch btt account related.

one word:double confirm(btt acc+Email ).
zXgn

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:41:41 AM

I hope the coin will be added on Coinnext on launch, i think that would be great. Its a new exchange and it looks very nice.
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:50:37 AM

qora, I consider it useful for names casemapping and only English characters. How will it be implemented?

@qora

That actually has a lot of benefits, it rules out anyone on BTT even moderators using your PM BUT there are some negatives.

1. Many people on here don't like to give email to people, it breaks the principal of anominity and privacy for many people.

2. How can Qora know our email unless we broadcast it to everyone and have it I unhidden? Again many don't want that and it opens up the possibility for the hacker types on here to know your email address to hack. Ie Not good.

3. Personally when I joined many moons ago I used a temp email. I don't like to give my email address away on forums like this. I don't think I can therefore even use that email address again.

It could be a great secondary check for some people I think if we don't have any better ideas. maybe as an option.

JKBtCn

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:29:53 AM

The primary mission of the action committee (Qora Action Committee) are 2 fold -

1. To look after and protect the interests of investors by creating a platform where the members of the committee will be able to communicate and direct all business-related activities (in other words, qora dev will handle development, and the committee will take care business side of things) that are related to the advancement and development of QORA.  By having a committee, consensus will be formed and vital decisions will be made (ie. when the members don't see eye-to-eye on certain things, it will be put to a vote). We will have a democratic system where all voices and opinions of the members will be heard.

To be honest, I really wish we'd steer clear of NXT from very beginning (ditch AE, DGEX altogether) since I sincerely believe Qora has the potential to overtake NXT and become the top dog of 2nd gen coin.  Qora has numerous advantages at the moment over other 2nd-gen coins (ie. launch before EXO and NEM.. having a brandable and catchy name), and I believe it has the chance to overtake them all. I don't wish to see QORA living in the shadow of NXT and having any tie with NXT project. I believe this is something having a committee with voting members will be able to resolve.

Initially, all stakeholders are eligible to join the committee.  However, there is a catch -- in order to be a full member of committee, have voting rights, and be able to be elected to become a director or official, a donation must be made. The donation will go to development fund and will not benefit any individual.

I can get on board with this and hope that you are right that qora will catch/surpass NXT, which is moving ahead in major ways.

As for the donation fund to join committees...why is that exactly? Have we not any funds allocated from genesis?

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:07:42 AM

@qora

That actually has a lot of benefits, it rules out anyone on BTT even moderators using your PM BUT there are some negatives.

1. Many people on here don't like to give email to people, it breaks the principal of anominity and privacy for many people.

2. How can Qora know our email unless we broadcast it to everyone and have it I unhidden? Again many don't want that and it opens up the possibility for the hacker types on here to know your email address to hack. Ie Not good.

3. Personally when I joined many moons ago I used a temp email. I don't like to give my email address away on forums like this. I don't think I can therefore even use that email address again.

It could be a great secondary check for some people I think if we don't have any better ideas. maybe as an option.

How will this work with the people that used Anon136 escrow service?
Anon is keeping my share in btc so does it means that I will get qora from him
or from the qora developer?
Also on 1st page it says that we need to proof the transaction that we made with Anon?
@qora:
Is it enough to send a PM to you with transaction info?
Does the message need to be signed by BTC wallet?

Please put detailed info on the distribution workflow (steps) on the 1st page
so wee can keep safe from people that would like to use the situation to scam.

Thanks.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:19:24 AM

@qora

Also on 1st page it says that we need to proof the transaction that we made with Anon?
@qora:

Thanks.

Ypu know I'm nothing to do with the distribution, right?

Qora is the developer, he will answer your concerns I'm sure. I personally didn't even use Escrow. Bit I think Qora knows who the stakeholders are so I assume you will get a PM like the rest of us with your options. It's not even starting till tomorrow so..
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:29:00 AM

@qora:

Thanks.

Ypu know I'm nothing to do with the distribution, right?

Qora is the developer, he will answer your concerns I'm sure. I personally didn't even use Escrow. Bit I think Qora knows who the stakeholders are so I assume you will get a PM like the rest of us with your options. It's not even starting till tomorrow so..

I know that you have nothing to do with distribution
but you could have some info that I don't have yet Wink

Better be prepared than late in any case Wink

50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:21:41 PM

Don't make it difficult guys.

1. Wait till 16.
2. Download wallet and generate address.
3. Wait for PM from Qora.
4. Reply him this address and get your coins.

It's very simple in my view.  Grin
warriraj

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:54:46 PM

i am not selling my Qoras below 500 satoshis
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:19:06 PM

Hi Qora,

Can you give steps to release escrow funds to you? Also i think the mega link is dead. Cant download from there.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:46:32 PM

1. To look after and protect the interests of investors by creating a platform where the members of the committee will be able to communicate and direct all business-related activities (in other words, qora dev will handle development, and the committee will take care business side of things) that are related to the advancement and development of QORA.  By having a committee, consensus will be formed and vital decisions will be made (ie. when the members don't see eye-to-eye on certain things, it will be put to a vote). We will have a democratic system where all voices and opinions of the members will be heard.

To be honest, I really wish we'd steer clear of NXT from very beginning (ditch AE, DGEX altogether) since I sincerely believe Qora has the potential to overtake NXT and become the top dog of 2nd gen coin.  Qora has numerous advantages at the moment over other 2nd-gen coins (ie. launch before EXO and NEM.. having a brandable and catchy name), and I believe it has the chance to overtake them all. I don't wish to see QORA living in the shadow of NXT and having any tie with NXT project. I believe this is something having a committee with voting members will be able to resolve.

Initially, all stakeholders are eligible to join the committee.  However, there is a catch -- in order to be a full member of committee, have voting rights, and be able to be elected to become a director or official, a donation must be made. The donation will go to development fund and will not benefit any individual.

As for the donation fund to join committees...why is that exactly? Have we not any funds allocated from genesis?

Nope. Qora (BCNext) doesn't support the idea of centralized management, he releases 100% coins to the world. I actually agree with him. Having a dev fund is like keeping baby's arm or leg to yourself after birth. It's more healthy when you give away everything and the future of the coin depends on the community.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: