Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748200 times)
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:45:07 PM

Quick reply before I go through the last 10 pages and try to answer everyone`s questions.

The last few days I had to deal with a lot of pm`s taking several hours every day just answering them.
Bitcointalk limiting me to one message every 2 minutes did not help.

Now that the IPO is over I hope things will calm down and I will be able to focus more on the development on the project.

The beta is still available and I hope people will keep giving feedback about it until the release.

If it's true what you are saying I think we are all here to support you in any way possible. And thank you and well done on a great looking coin.

Disclaimer: If you are lying, I will find you and I will kill you.
qora (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:51:30 PM

Some people pmed me about the fact that they could not invest on time.
Unfortunatly I can not accept any investments past the IPO date.
The IPO was already extended one week so that people would have enough time to gather their BTC.
You will be angry but if I allowed this 100 other people would be angry instead.

As always there is the option to ask for a refund until the genesis block has been made. The date of the creation will be announced.
I will not transfer any BTC invested to any other address before the release except for refunds.

Some transactions have not been claimed.
If I did not confirm your transactions please pm me with your transaction.
I will also ask Anon136 for his list of investors.

qora (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:59:54 PM

You don't seem too worried about the IPO BTC address still being in the OP...    Roll Eyes

Added a big red warning that the IPO is over.
People still need to be able to see the IPO address.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:18:30 PM

Quick reply before I go through the last 10 pages and try to answer everyone`s questions.

The last few days I had to deal with a lot of pm`s taking several hours every day just answering them.
Bitcointalk limiting me to one message every 2 minutes did not help.

Now that the IPO is over I hope things will calm down and I will be able to focus more on the development on the project.

The beta is still available and I hope people will keep giving feedback about it until the release.

Several hours every day? You answered hundreds of PMs?

You spent so many hours to answer all those people and didn't find 2 minutes to post a comment: "IPO is over, thanks everybody, see you soon"

qora (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:22:11 PM

You spent so many hours to answer all those people and didn't find 2 minutes to post a comment: "IPO is over, thanks everybody, see you soon"

I will not make excuses.
I should have informed people and what happened is entirely my fault.
I underestimated the amount of time that handling the IPO would take.
If people do not trust me anymore because of this they can contact me and it will be handled.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:33:46 PM

I will not make excuses.
If people do not trust me anymore because of this they can contact me and it will be handled.

While I also am confused about why you didn't give a quick post to clarify things I think you are showing good character by accepting fault and am seeing you are a trustworthy person. I'm gonna think the best and that you are a very logical person who was only thinking about sorting out the practical things you needed to do rather than communication stuff. It's often a thing with logical highly intelligent people I believe.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:40:31 PM

I will not make excuses.

Nah, I'm still in. I even designed a nice logo to make you reconsider and come back Smiley You'll see it on page 19. Some people said it's alright.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:56:08 PM

It kept meaning to post this, but once it seemed like a scam I didn't bother.

I thought the meaning of QORA was particularly interesting/smart in that the main reference for it seems to be A Tatar Crimean word meaning fence, a nice attachment if the coin is to have good security features etc and apt with the recent news in Crimea.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/qora
qora (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:05:50 PM

While I also am confused about why you didn't give a quick post to clarify things I think you are showing good character by accepting fault and am seeing you are a trustworthy person. I'm gonna think the best and that you are a very logical person who was only thinking about sorting out the practical things you needed to do rather than communication stuff. It's often a thing with logical highly intelligent people I believe.

I do not believe I am highly intelligent at all.
The way I handled this was first I handle all the pm's then I go and check the topic.
So what happened yesterday is that I didnt get through all the pm's so I didn't check the topic.

Nah, I'm still in. I even designed a nice logo to make you reconsider and come back Smiley You'll see it on page 19. Some people said it's alright.

I really like the second logo but I don't think it will look good as a small icon.

It kept meaning to post this, but once it seemed like a scam I didn't bother.

I thought the meaning of QORA was particularly interesting/smart in that the main reference for it seems to be A Tatar Crimean word meaning fence, a nice attachment if the coin is to have good security features etc and apt with the recent news in Crimea.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/qora

It is really just a word I came up with Smiley.
All I wanted was a simple word that is easy to remember and had the .org domain available.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:16:01 PM

You might not want to say you're not intelligent... Roll Eyes
qora (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:25:42 PM

I believe I am intelligent and have experience in the right fields to develop this.
For those wondering I live in The Netherlands and it is night for me now.
Don't worry I will be back in 10 hours.

TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:41:29 PM

I pm you.That i need your help. My account that i sent you BTC was banned .You see the message? Help me Thx!I  can prove that.Please reply me that.I am so worried!
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:00:24 PM

I really like the second logo but I don't think it will look good as a small icon.

Probably we don't need any logo atm. To be honest I'm not completely happy with that design. Maybe we should wait until launch and than make a contest with nice reward and have the greatest logo ever.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:37:51 PM

I believe I am intelligent and have experience in the right fields to develop this.
For those wondering I live in The Netherlands and it is night for me now.
Don't worry I will be back in 10 hours.

So glad to see you again. Grin
EastCoaster

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:15:27 AM

You don't seem too worried about the IPO BTC address still being in the OP...    Roll Eyes

Added a big red warning that the IPO is over.
People still need to be able to see the IPO address.

If people see a random btc address and send there money without reading what's that address for than maybe they deserve to lose some money )
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:59:13 AM

The dev was in a coffee shop and take too much POT excuse him, so much stress u know!
minicool

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:24:52 AM

···nice
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:03:46 AM

Duh, this one flew under my radar (too many coins these days...).

PM me with a price, once genesis is out.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:21:11 AM

The dev was in a coffee shop and take too much POT excuse him, so much stress u know!

Grin

|                     
                   |.|                   
                   |.|                   
                  |\./|                   
                  |\./|                   
.                 |\./|               .   
 \^.\          |\\.//|          /.^/   
  \--.|\       |\\.//|       /|.--/     
    \--.| \    |\\.//|    / |.--/       
     \---.|\    |\./|    /|.---/       
        \--.|\  |\./|  /|.--/           
           \ .\  |.|  /. /             
 _ -_^_^_^_-  \ \\ // /  -_^_^_^_- _   
   - -/_/_/- ^ ^  |  ^ ^ -\_\_\- - 

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:22:40 AM

hi dev team,
0.3 BTC sent
TXID: c0e251d27087fcff0cce768942ac6606163bde70bbbc69cd4f9f8552cdefc6d2
also pmed~
thanks
hi,dev
I want to transfer my IPO investment to the escrow address, not the direct address.
please help me do this, thanks so much!
have pmed u and Anon136, please confirm it.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: