Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748200 times)
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:07:20 AM

dzarmush did a lot of work for Qora community, we should appreciate. But I think that the idea of using NXT AE is not a good decision.

Could you please elaborate? Do you think it might have any negative circumstances?

I'm totally open for a discussion. If the community wants I can always send coins back and shut down the gateway. With a couple of weeks notice of course and personal notifications.

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:10:34 AM

dzarmush did a lot of work for Qora community, we should appreciate. But I think that the idea of using NXT AE is not a good decision.

I agree with the first bit but if people dont want to they dont need to trade on NXT AE?

I think that is what most people are forgetting. dzarmush is not "commanding" anyone to use it. He has set it up as another avenue people can use to bring liquidity to the qora market.

If people are against it, just dont use it!

I have my qora from the IPO and have bought many since then. I dont need these children running around saying this and that. I couldnt care less. If you want to do something to promote qora, do it or shut up!

I can see dzarmush is helping to promote qora, i cant see anyone else doing anything other than bitching over trivial things.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gilbertzk3r

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:11:24 AM

People who have many nxt want to trade at ae, people who have less nxt don't want to trade at ae.
So that's the problem.
There is nothing wrong to trade at ae. He can go to the NXT thread do such things.
The wrong is used qora's main thread to promote NXT.
And he act as he can represent the whole qora community.

dzarmush is a good person, you should not attack him. He have done many things to qora.
What have you done?
Support +1
support dzarmush and agran.

ripplebtc

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:30:19 AM

Could you please elaborate? Do you think it might have any negative circumstances?

I'm totally open for a discussion. If the community wants I can always send coins back and shut down the gateway. With a couple of weeks notice of course and personal notifications.

NXT supporter promote NXT AE in many altcoin threads, that is annoying. You are one member of the committee, and you represent the interests of the Qora community. I think the decision to use NXT AE is not appropriate.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:34:34 AM

NXT supporter promote NXT AE in many altcoin threads, that is annoying. You are one member of the committee, and you represent the interests of the Qora community. I think the decision to use NXT AE is not appropriate.

In what way?

After Qora has its own AE someone from Nxt community will organize Nxt gateway on Qora AE. What's wrong with it?

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:37:39 AM

Yeah guys, bash the guy that wants to help you.

We don't have a working exchange and all you do is tell dzarmush that you don't want a way to buy/sell qora?

This is pretty sad actually..

liuxiyao

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:47:16 AM

I don't think so,we need to be more inclusive.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:51:16 AM

It's time to decide who is gonna be our bank. I've already received almost 4.5M coins and I'm not intend to hold over 10M.

I guess TwinWinNerD would be the best choice since he's already the Qora treasurer.

Two questions:
1. Are there any objections?
2. TwinWinNerD, if you're agree to be the guy what's your conditions?

I'll be keeping enough coins for everyday trading and would be asking you to send coins if someone withdraws a lot.

QoraKnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:54:22 AM

Someone please do me a favor and repost this message, so Dzarmush can see my challenge.

If Dzarmush firmly believes that majority of Qora owners are on his side and agree with what he is doing, why is he so afraid of accepting my challenge and conduct a survey and poll among Qora stakeholders and investors?  Calling me names and ignoring me will not resolve our difference. Open dialogue is the only answer here. If Dzarmush truly wants to be the leader, he should un-ban me, so we can have an open dialogue and a debate on this topic.

Now having said that, I think it's fine if Dzarmush had worked and promoted his NXT AE gateway project in a separate thread, but that is not the case here. He has been actively promoting his project as if it's sanctioned by the Qora community, and he even mentioned that he has already registered a domain name for his NXT AE Gateway.  If he has done everything in the NXT thread, I'd have no problem with that. But he was doing the promotion in the Qora thread (especially when he is being seen as the official announcer and spokesperson of Qora), and that really pissed me off.

Here is the things - I've been in talk with several Qora investors, and all of them told me they would never want to see Qora being traded on NXT AE as a NXT asset for the following reasons:

1. Most of us devoted Qora supporters believe one day Qora will overtake NXT, so we don't want Qora to be tainted by the image of having existed as a NXT asset, and being seen as Nxt's little buddy or sidekick from the very start.  We don't want to have that "tag" for our beloved Qora.

2. We simply want nothing to do with NXT because we don't own any and we don't care about NXT project. On the other hand, every single person who has advocated Qora being listed on NXT AE has a vested interest in NXT, hence they have conflicted interests.

I believe a poll or survey will settle the argument once for all. It's reasonable, and it's the only way to show what the Qora owners really want.
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:55:43 AM

Someone please do me a favor and repost this message, so Dzarmush can see my challenge.

If Dzarmush firmly believes that majority of Qora owners are on his side and agree with what he is doing, why is he so afraid of accepting my challenge and conduct a survey and poll among Qora stakeholders and investors?  Calling me names and ignoring me will not resolve our difference. Open dialogue is the only answer here. If Dzarmush truly wants to be the leader, he should un-ban me, so we can have an open dialogue and a debate on this topic.

Now having said that, I think it's fine if Dzarmush had worked and promoted his NXT AE gateway project in a separate thread, but that is not the case here. He has been actively promoting his project as if it's sanctioned by the Qora community, and he even mentioned that he has already registered a domain name for his NXT AE Gateway.  If he has done everything in the NXT thread, I'd have no problem with that. But he was doing the promotion in the Qora thread (especially when he is being seen as the official announcer and spokesperson of Qora), and that really pissed me off.

Here is the things - I've been in talk with several Qora investors, and all of them told me they would never want to see Qora being traded on NXT AE as a NXT asset for the following reasons:

1. Most of us devoted Qora supporters believe one day Qora will overtake NXT, so we don't want Qora to be tainted by the image of having existed as a NXT asset, and being seen as Nxt's little buddy or sidekick from the very start.  We don't want to have that "tag" for our beloved Qora.

2. We simply want nothing to do with NXT because we don't own any and we don't care about NXT project. On the other hand, every single person who has advocated Qora being listed on NXT AE has a vested interest in NXT, hence they have conflicted interests.

I believe a poll or survey will settle the argument once for all. It's reasonable, and it's the only way to show what the Qora owners really want.
Please stop post these message.
flankliu

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:59:12 AM

Stop please.Please don't make the internal struggle.

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:01:31 AM

Dude, he is trying to stop Dzarmush to promote NXT in this thread.
apophis123

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:05:48 AM

How do you think the Qora AE's future?
AE has no borders.

gao_fu_shuai

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:10:11 AM

If Dzarmush firmly believes that majority of Qora owners are on his side and agree with what he is doing, why is he so afraid of accepting my challenge and conduct a survey and poll among Qora stakeholders and investors?  Calling me names and ignoring me will not resolve our difference. Open dialogue is the only answer here. If Dzarmush truly wants to be the leader, he should un-ban me, so we can have an open dialogue and a debate on this topic.

Now having said that, I think it's fine if Dzarmush had worked and promoted his NXT AE gateway project in a separate thread, but that is not the case here. He has been actively promoting his project as if it's sanctioned by the Qora community, and he even mentioned that he has already registered a domain name for his NXT AE Gateway.  If he has done everything in the NXT thread, I'd have no problem with that. But he was doing the promotion in the Qora thread (especially when he is being seen as the official announcer and spokesperson of Qora), and that really pissed me off.

1. Most of us devoted Qora supporters believe one day Qora will overtake NXT, so we don't want Qora to be tainted by the image of having existed as a NXT asset, and being seen as Nxt's little buddy or sidekick from the very start.  We don't want to have that "tag" for our beloved Qora.

AE has no borders.
support +1

Agestorzrxx

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:13:41 AM

AE has no borders.
I always believe AE is usless.
Only Cross Blockchain trading is making sense.
There is nothing different between OTC Exchange and the AE.
And if the exchange reopen, both of them are useless.
Counterpartybtc

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:14:03 AM

it will promote qora too.  nxt fans will buy qora through nxt AE. We can regard nxt as a friend , not enemy.  We need to tolerance.

Bitnet. VkufgUMzowfCZ895GbEsYEnt8vJ2FtEPCF
Counterpartybtc

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:34:08 AM

it will promote qora too.  nxt fans will buy qora through nxt AE. We can regard nxt as a friend , not enemy.  We need to tolerance.

btw, I have no nxt. but I will buy at the right time.  I like qora and nxt . because they are innovative.

Bitnet. VkufgUMzowfCZ895GbEsYEnt8vJ2FtEPCF
Agestorzrxx

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:40:47 AM

No one treat NXT as an enemy.
Actually lots of NXT supporters are trolls in qora early stage.
And some of them make the rumor that qora is a clone of NXT.
We don't think it can promote qora.
That‘s the reason we against it.
We don't want the price of qora be decided by NXT.
gao_fu_shuai

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:54:10 AM

No one treat NXT as an enemy.
Actually lots of NXT supporters are trolls in qora early stage.
And some of them make the rumor that qora is a clone of NXT.
We don't think it can promote qora.
That‘s the reason we against it.
We don't want the price of qora be decided by NXT.

We still have Poloniex,AE just only a temporary choice.

gorillajam

Activity: 98

win

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:17:49 AM

Don't feed the trolls. He seems a lot like the guy trying to sell Kora. I imagine he would be against selling Qora on AE because that's what he is trying to do with Kora.

I won't be buying on AE cause I don't like using NXT but I see no problem, later we can sell NXT on Qora. I can understand people trying to defend Qora but isolationist thinking will only isolate Qora.

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: