Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748199 times)
QoraKnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:39:49 AM

I feel bad for asking, but as you are so rich can I have just a few million Qora. My daughter is sick and needs medical care. I'm reaching out to you QoraKnight. I feel like you really are my Knight in shining armour.

Help my daughter please. I know your goodness will compel you to act.

Where are you from?  Grin
QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:41:40 AM

Hi gorillajam,

I am very glad to see that you have learned your lesson. You're a much better person now. Hats off to you, sir.  Smiley Cheesy Grin
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:41:52 AM

3. You need to stop calling people names and insulting other people, just because some of us disagree with you. This culture of barbarism needs to be changed starting today. Under my watch, no name calling or personal attack will be allowed.

Who is your English Teacher?  Shocked Huh Huh Huh Huh

He should have been shot already!

Next lesson for you is English. For starter, please get a good dictionary and a good book on grammar (same goes for dzarmush too). Your English really sucks. Thanks

PS: I cannot understand your Broken Chinkish!!

GET THE FUCK OUT, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

4. If anyone wishes to challenge me and make me leave, he is free to do so in one of the two ways: (1) we can put it to a vote inside Qora client

Done.

We both don't post in this thread till the vote can happen then if I lose I won't ever post in this thread, if you lose you don't post under any name in this thread.

Agree.  If I lose in voting, I will leave forever. If you lose, you do the same. Smiley  But I will continue posting.  Smiley Like you said, due to the decentralized nature of altcoin projects, you have no rights to tell me what I can do or not.

Back at ya  Wink

5. You need to stop this witch hunting immediately and get back to work on the project. This fight is not good for anybody, and you should cease this childish fight immediately.

6. Whether you like it or not, this Qora belongs to whoever owns it. That means everyone who is a Qora owner, no matter how big a stake it is.  So you and your friends have no right to ask anyone to leave.

I just wish to get those points across your thick skull. Now get back to work! [/b] Smiley

LOL Racist now... Grin

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:42:34 AM

We are going about this the wrong way. let's adopt Qoraknight. he can be kind of our gimp (Pulp Fiction if you don't know the reference) we can play with.

Firstly he is keeping this thread at the top of the list.

My only logical thought about why he is doing this is to push the price down, but I imagine he is doing the opposite.

QoraKnight please tell us your brilliant plans for Qora, we all want to hear?

Didnt you know he has 4 billion our of the 10 billion qora's in existence. He somehow got 2 additional billion qora in the last 24 hours.

he's a smart fella that QoraKnight, we should make him our leader.

plus we can trust him with the bounty money because he has got so much he wouldn't be tempted to steal.

Let's have a vote for QoraKnight for leader and treasurer. he's bound to win.

He will just buy 1.0000001 billion tonight and he will have 50.000001% majority. We wont even need to vote....

True.  We are in the end left to the genius that is THE QORAKNIGHT.

Because He's the hero Qora deserves, but he's not the one it needs right now.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:43:29 AM

Okay, good point, PondSea. That was not intentional.

I apologize.  Sad Angry Cry Cry Cry Cry

PS: I do apologize when I make an obvious mistake. Lesson learned.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:43:35 AM

It is very unfortunate i believe i may live on the same country as this racist  Undecided

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:45:05 AM

Hey guys, are there eXo investors around? There's a logo voting poll.

And here are all candidates. Could you please take a look at #16 and if you like it (only if you like it) vote for it  Smiley

Or for any other option you like the best.

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:45:20 AM

It is very unfortunate i believe i may live on the same country as this racist  Undecided

Where are you from? If you don't mind my asking?  Smiley

PS: I doubt it.  Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:45:45 AM

Hey guys, are there eXo investors around? There's a logo voting poll.

And here are all candidates. Could you please take a look at #16 and if you like it (only if you like it) vote for it  Smiley

Or for any other option you like the best.

I missed the IPO unfortunately Sad

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:46:17 AM

Australia

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:47:43 AM

Australia

Are you sure? You said "on the same country," so I highly doubt you're from Australia like you claimed to be.

Nice try though, Liar!  Grin
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:50:17 AM

Australia

Are you sure? You said "on the same country," so I highly doubt you're from Australia like you claimed to be.

Nice try though, Liar!  Grin

Lost my train of thought, was going to write on the same continent or in the same country.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:51:09 AM

Australia

Lost my train of thought, was going to write on the same continent or in the same country.

Ok, gotcha! I do apologize for being rude to you.  Smiley
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:52:17 AM

Australia

Ok, gotcha! I do apologize for being rude to you.  Smiley

So yes my statement stands.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

QoraKnight

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:57:27 AM

Gotta go. Play nice, children.  Wink

If I ever find any of you uses the abominable F word again, I will surely come back and get ya!  Wink

In the mean time, chat safely and work hard!

Aidos.  Wink

PS: For Qora's sake, please stay cordial and be courteous. Thanks!
notsoshifty

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:36:51 PM

People I'd like to ask you not to waste time with QoraKnight and other obvious trolls, even those who are to come. I know I have no right to tell you what to do with your time, but his only mission is to derail this thread and by giving him attention he is being successful. Let us focus on Qora.
Read here for further info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg7264069#msg7264069
He owns 0 qora and for some reason want us to fail
Please, add him to your ignore list and spend your time on making Qora better
Thank you

Yes, it should be obvious, but please everyone stop trolling, and stop responding to trolls. Are you all 15? Potential users / developers / investors won't read 5+ pages if there are only 2-3 quality posts in them. I don't like to have people on my ignore list if they sometimes contribute good posts, but I'm rapidly losing respect for a bunch of people who I previously had different opinions on (not that you're likely to care, but still).

I'd rather focus on what can be done to move Qora forward.

It has the potential to successfully compete with Nxt and Ethereum in terms of features, and with any coin in terms of adoption and USD market cap. But it has a long way to go, and although the lead developer is actively working on improving stability and adding new features, he can only do so much by himself.

Hats off to the likes of agran who has quietly put together both a block explorer and a chat room, amongst other things. It is initiatives like this which will help add real value to Qora.

Anyone who cares about Qora long term should focus on building an active, constructive, and effective community, and helping that community add real value into Qora. It doesn't need to be official, with a foundation and committees and chairmen; it just needs to be constructive.

Some things that everyone can do:

- Run nodes. Keep them up to date. Unlock them so they actively forge
 - Use the client. Report bugs. Report feature requests
 - Focus on stability, security, features, value-add, awareness, and adoption; the price will follow

Some things that you can maybe do, depending on your skill profile:

- Write wiki articles and FAQ entries to help new people out with common issues
 - Write articles about Qora, and distribute them to increase awareness. Promote on twitter, reddit, facebook, industry conferences, and other community groups
 - Build services that use the API. Dice games, block explorers, faucets, node bounties, alias browser add-ons, web wallets, mobile wallets, SMS wallets, etc
 - Give feedback to qora about changes you'd like to see to the API
 - Find ways to support the main qora dev. Run a bug tracking system and act as triage for reported bugs. Work with him to produce a Qora whitepaper.

Despite the last few pages, I'm still positive about Qora's future. I hope I'm not wrong!

insan-e

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:40:33 PM

I think we need a new web page for qora and a forum
It's a complete mess here
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:42:23 PM

People I'd like to ask you not to waste time with QoraKnight and other obvious trolls, even those who are to come. I know I have no right to tell you what to do with your time, but his only mission is to derail this thread and by giving him attention he is being successful. Let us focus on Qora.
Read here for further info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg7264069#msg7264069
Thank you

Yes, it should be obvious, but please everyone stop trolling, and stop responding to trolls. Are you all 15? Potential users / developers / investors won't read 5+ pages if there are only 2-3 quality posts in them. I don't like to have people on my ignore list if they sometimes contribute good posts, but I'm rapidly losing respect for a bunch of people who I previously had different opinions on (not that you're likely to care, but still).

I'd rather focus on what can be done to move Qora forward.

It has the potential to successfully compete with Nxt and Ethereum in terms of features, and with any coin in terms of adoption and USD market cap. But it has a long way to go, and although the lead developer is actively working on improving stability and adding new features, he can only do so much by himself.

Hats off to the likes of agran who has quietly put together both a block explorer and a chat room, amongst other things. It is initiatives like this which will help add real value to Qora.

Anyone who cares about Qora long term should focus on building an active, constructive, and effective community, and helping that community add real value into Qora. It doesn't need to be official, with a foundation and committees and chairmen; it just needs to be constructive.

Some things that everyone can do:

- Run nodes. Keep them up to date. Unlock them so they actively forge
 - Use the client. Report bugs. Report feature requests
 - Focus on stability, security, features, value-add, awareness, and adoption; the price will follow

Some things that you can maybe do, depending on your skill profile:

- Write wiki articles and FAQ entries to help new people out with common issues
 - Write articles about Qora, and distribute them to increase awareness. Promote on twitter, reddit, facebook, industry conferences, and other community groups
 - Build services that use the API. Dice games, block explorers, faucets, node bounties, alias browser add-ons, web wallets, mobile wallets, SMS wallets, etc
 - Give feedback to qora about changes you'd like to see to the API
 - Find ways to support the main qora dev. Run a bug tracking system and act as triage for reported bugs. Work with him to produce a Qora whitepaper.

Despite the last few pages, I'm still positive about Qora's future. I hope I'm not wrong!

I agree, problem is if we left the trolls to be trolls without responding that is what all the new people will see.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:44:43 PM

Is it possible to add a password for any transfer when the wallet is unlocked?
I don't like unlocked the wallet for this reason

vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:59:37 PM

Thank you
+1. I just read the last 10 pages of havoc and recommend for everyone to save time and add him to ignore list.
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: