Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748200 times)
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:55:44 AM

wow, Qora has its own 51% attack now? I totally missed it, but how was Qora initially distributed that someone ended up with over 50% now?
51% attack happend because we trusted an exchange with our coins, nothing wrong with how qora was distributed..

But i still think poloniex has no intention to keep our coins that was seized from sharexcoin account, and I ask them to give it back to their rightful owners.. i know its not an easy thing to do this but we need to know wts going to happen to our coins??  Huh    

Would it possibly been Sharexcoin forging the deposits there that caused the fork?

Don't think I saw anyone mention this possibility. Sharexcoin really did kick Qora in the nuts.

all I know I lost 700125 qora on that day.. I still dont understand what happened to me and I really want someone to explain how my second transaction went smooth and registered in the right blockchain even though it was only 3 mins gab between the two transactions. On 31/may sharexcoin were sending coins to the false blockchain. On the other hand, polonex were sending coins to right blockchain at the same time. FYI, my qora client was following "sharexcoin" blockchain on that day.  PLEASE EXPLAIN  Cry

Sorry if you are but you seem equally insincere.

How can you prove that coins are yours when they passed though an exchange? All you can prove is you sent some coins to a wallet and even if you show it was Sharexcoin wallet you can't know. The community decision is to use the coins from polinex for bounties as far as I know.

gao_fu_shuai

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:02:28 AM

I have no idea how Qora was distributed and to how many, I wasn't reading this thread at the time of distribution and I only read the last posts now. Is that a secret that you cannot answer? It's fine with me.
If you want to attack Qora,please read the history posts first,and learn some basic knowledge.
Or you just want to show how stupid you are?

gao_fu_shuai

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:07:00 AM

Qora used several weeks to distributed the coins.Where is the secret?Please show it to us. Cool
@devphp

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:07:04 AM

If you want to attack Qora,please read the history posts first,and learn some basic knowledge.

Actually I was interested to buy some Qora and ask legitimate questions, at least I think there is nothing wrong with asking about the initial distribution. But it looks like these legitimate questions are met with hostile attitude for an unknown reason. I haven't found anything about initial distribution in the first post, am I supposed to read all the 300+ pages? This kind of answer is not a way to attract new investors, someone (gorillajam?) complained that there is no demand for Qora. Now you see why there is no demand, because for some reason you think new potential users are Qora's enemies. Do you just want to keep all qoras to yourselves and don't like newbies? Smiley

EDIT: never mind, I found the Distribution link, is it 137 people, correct?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:07:42 AM

8173   Jun 17, 2014 9:03:39 AM   Qc454HfRSVbrdLmhD1d9nmmMe45NbQmRnG   588262961   0   0.00000000

same here. Explorer seems to be a-synch though.

gao_fu_shuai

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:11:41 AM

Actually I was interested to buy some Qora and ask legitimate questions, at least I think there is nothing wrong with asking about the initial distribution. But it looks like these legitimate questions are met with hostile attitude for an unknown reason. I haven't found anything about initial distribution in the first post, am I supposed to read all the 300+ pages? This kind of answer is not a way to attract new investors, someone (gorillajam?) complained that there is no demand for Qora. Now you see why there is no demand, because for some reason you think new potential users are Qora's enemies. Do you just want to keep all qoras to yourselves and don't like newbies? Smiley

EDIT: never mind, I found the Distribution link, is it 137 people, correct?
Im sorry,i cant see your kindness.
If you want to see the initial distribution,this is the distribution list.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qfv2omkbchua73/Qora%20Distribution.xlsx

alan_a1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:17:49 AM

wow, Qora has its own 51% attack now? I totally missed it, but how was Qora initially distributed that someone ended up with over 50% now?
51% attack happend because we trusted an exchange with our coins, nothing wrong with how qora was distributed..

But i still think poloniex has no intention to keep our coins that was seized from sharexcoin account, and I ask them to give it back to their rightful owners.. i know its not an easy thing to do this but we need to know wts going to happen to our coins??  Huh    

Would it possibly been Sharexcoin forging the deposits there that caused the fork?

Don't think I saw anyone mention this possibility. Sharexcoin really did kick Qora in the nuts.

all I know I lost 700125 qora on that day.. I still dont understand what happened to me and I really want someone to explain how my second transaction went smooth and registered in the right blockchain even though it was only 3 mins gab between the two transactions. On 31/may sharexcoin were sending coins to the false blockchain. On the other hand, polonex were sending coins to right blockchain at the same time. FYI, my qora client was following "sharexcoin" blockchain on that day.  PLEASE EXPLAIN  Cry

How can you prove that coins are yours when they passed though an exchange? All you can prove is you sent some coins to a wallet and even if you show it was Sharexcoin wallet you can't know. The community decision is to use the coins from polinex for bounties as far as I know.

I need ur help Qora community, 2 weeks ago I bought around 1 million coins of Qora for long term investment from sharexcoin.com .
But I've transferred all my coins to my PC wallet on the same day since I don't trust online wallets. My pc wallet was synced and saw the right balance which was 997693 .. I closed my wallet and make a several backups and went back to my normal life.

I know its quite late but i wasn't exactly following up this thread until yesterday when i saw the new v8 client i decided to run it with my wallet. I was shocked  Shocked my balance went from  997693  to 297568 qora. I checked my old client and saw the first transaction of 700125 qora has 5 confirmations in old client but when i checked the block explorer there is no result of the transaction or the receiving address. its not there in the blockchain even though it was confirmed by the old Qora Client.. did you guys have a a new blockchain or what  Huh Im really confused  Huh

here is the transaction details:

Signature:           3ndj2kRKRrEm2VANyrLKGhXhkKj5syAmXaXTY2DSmyB5cQvWPzUzF8jQjZZGeUydWePMG9EnoKidjx1 FymAkmBBf

Sender:               QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

Recieve address:  QU2dpKczXhc6AoVL9nbBMMPQLC8gkc75XL

Amount:              700125.00000000

Confirmations:     5

http://is200.imagesocket.com/thumbs/2014/06/16/2690333-m4r2.jpg

did you see my first post here? i have a proof that Sharexcoin (QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK) sent me back my coins on the old blockchain when i withdraw my coins from their site, shortly arrived to my wallet address but i was in a false blockchain. please read before you throw judgments here & there.. Angry

devphp

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:19:45 AM

Thank you, I've found it already in the OP among other links.
The distribution is good.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:23:43 AM

yeah, even Escrow was offered, so not much to complain there. (Other than I missed the IPO Sad )

gao_fu_shuai

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:23:50 AM

did you see my first post here? i have a proof that Sharexcoin (QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK) sent me back my coins on the old blockchain when i withdraw my coins from their site, shortly arrived to my wallet address but i was in a false blockchain. please read before you throw judgments here & there.. Angry
Could you use photobucket.com to transfer the pic again,i dont know why i cant open your link and see it clearly. Wink

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:25:24 AM

I need ur help Qora community, 2 weeks ago I bought around 1 million coins of Qora for long term investment from sharexcoin.com .
But I've transferred all my coins to my PC wallet on the same day since I don't trust online wallets. My pc wallet was synced and saw the right balance which was 997693 .. I closed my wallet and make a several backups and went back to my normal life.

I know its quite late but i wasn't exactly following up this thread until yesterday when i saw the new v8 client i decided to run it with my wallet. I was shocked  Shocked my balance went from  997693  to 297568 qora. I checked my old client and saw the first transaction of 700125 qora has 5 confirmations in old client but when i checked the block explorer there is no result of the transaction or the receiving address. its not there in the blockchain even though it was confirmed by the old Qora Client.. did you guys have a a new blockchain or what  Huh Im really confused  Huh

here is the transaction details:

Signature:           3ndj2kRKRrEm2VANyrLKGhXhkKj5syAmXaXTY2DSmyB5cQvWPzUzF8jQjZZGeUydWePMG9EnoKidjx1 FymAkmBBf

Sender:               QXx7SnaEPvEczS8rX7HZKH3pY4vXG8ATxK

Recieve address:  QU2dpKczXhc6AoVL9nbBMMPQLC8gkc75XL

Amount:              700125.00000000

Confirmations:     5

ok but those coins are now in the ownership of Sharexcoin as he had to resend them and obviously he hasn't.

What didn't you know beyond that?

It would be unfair to prioritise your loss over others even if you have some proof. When Dzarmush says he had coins stolen I believe him and I have had too but we can't claim as it's all lumped together as stolen coins. I know you might feel you have evidence so you want to take your clime form what has been recovered but it really wouldn't be fair.

By the way I lost about 10m. I could semi prove it buy showing my payment to Sharexcoin and nothing returning to my wallet, but it's not conclusive.

The bottom line is Sharexcoin was supposed to resend the coins but decided not to. You have been stolen from just like a lot of us. You just have more detailed evidence you were stolen from.

devphp

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:25:47 AM

yeah, even Escrow was offered, so not much to complain there. (Other than I missed the IPO Sad )

I am not complaining, I was genuinely interested. I don't invest in IPOs, because I don't trust them, there is no way to check if an IPO is legitimate. I only put money in when I see some working software.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:28:00 AM

Funny you think the distribution is good now, you had a very different opinion on the distribution two weeks ago. Did you forget?

Time to make a new sockpuppet I guess for you, cause through this one you lost any chance of credibility.

bye bye.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.msg7049844#msg7049844

devphp

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:30:23 AM

Funny you think the distribution is good now, you had a very different opinion on the distribution two weeks ago. Did you forget?

Time to make a new sockpuppet I guess for you, cause through this one you lost any chance of credibility.

bye bye.

I don't do sockpuppets either.

137 people is a good initial distribution, but if that stays as it is (provided there is not many buyers), 137 people is not enough to do marketing, and that sucks.
gao_fu_shuai

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:32:10 AM

bye bye.

lol....I was not see this thread.Welcome to my ignore list too. Cheesy

devphp

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:37:31 AM

You might not do sockpuppets but you certainly do talking shit.  Grin

If you can't distinguish between the initial IPO distribution that I asked about a few posts earlier and the general distribution of Qora after trading started, which I related to in that post a few days earlier, I can't do much more explaining here. I am ok with being misinterpreted, I don't strive for any recognition here.
alan_a1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:40:24 AM

http://is200.imagesocket.com/thumbs/2014/06/16/2690333-m4r2.jpg
Could you use photobucket.com to transfer the pic again,i dont know why i cant open your link and see it clearly. Wink

I dont an account there, but here is a dropbox link for the screenshot and the false blockchain my old qora client was syncing:-

pic
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4m4ui51xikq6qm/qora_transiction.jpg

Data Folder
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hp8qrjulfgd35o/data.zip
gao_fu_shuai

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:52:41 AM

I dont an account there, but here is a dropbox link for the screenshot and the false blockchain my old qora client was syncing:-

pic
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4m4ui51xikq6qm/qora_transiction.jpg

Data Folder
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hp8qrjulfgd35o/data.zip
I'm sorry to see it.Your DATA folder is very important,it will help dev to find the cause.

cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:20:48 AM

All have no time to finish, there are online wallet?
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:24:09 AM

Thank you z. I am really happy that I have the very first Qora painting.
Smiley

Hi

Like a week ago I received 2 requests to make special Qora paintings. One of request was from someone who
wanted one painting to be bought by community for Qora developer and one painting for himself but that deal
is currently on stand-by. Another request is successfuly completed so I present you with the first ever Qora
painting (as far as I'm aware of). Price for it was 500 USD (excluding shipping).

I'm open to other special requests so if you feel like investing into hard assets please contact me on this forum.

My official thread here is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361155.0

z.k.

This is great...I'm still interested in having z.k. create a painting for Qora (and myself). I'll continue this quest in the near future.

@z.s. would you accept qora as a form of payment?
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: