Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:48:06 PM

Woot Thx qora!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:11:00 PM

I took your "maths" and applied it to btc-e btc/USD.

I got a "average" of $399. That is pretty bearish. I have liquidated all my btc as it is only worth $399, it is $150 more right now. I'm going to make a killing with this new fancy calculations.....

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It will not necessarily go as low as that, but when market sentiment is bullish the average price is close to the current price or even above it and usually after that the price starts rising. That's what I noticed anyway from observing order books, take it with a grain of salt.

<- This guy here: makes a killing trading...lol.

Orderbook, seriously???

Price action is what matters, you calculate pivot, support and resistance out of open, high, low and close prices at any given timeframe.
Go learn some trading before spreading fud, thank you.

@qora: amazing, glad to see progress.  Cool

Hehe you're hilarious, Don't mock people when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

There is no open and close price when trading cryptocurrencies. The market is always open. It's not the friggin nasdaq monkey boy.

I know it doesn't 'close' per se, still, candlestick charts exist and those have ohlc DUH...you can apply the same technical analysis tools and indicators to crypto.

As for the orderbook, looking at the orderbook is noobish at best, it can be manipulated by people placing and removing bids and asks, which makes it useless.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:13:37 PM

Version 9 is now available.

thnx   Grin

Edit:  Solid rocket booster ignition and liftoff!   Wink

Ignition started!!! ☺☺☺

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
fsonex

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:03:37 PM

Great job Qora!  I've upgraded my node to v9...no issues.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:14:18 PM

Qora how hard would it be to add google auth to the client?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:44:11 PM

Interesting idea...
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:15:52 PM

All 2FA stuff needs centralization, it's impossible to implement such thing in decentrilized system.

eli_lyd1

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:17:04 PM

dzarmush, Where is the website.
Stan Rabbit

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:49:26 PM

To be fair to the troll it is a bit underwhelming on here.

I am confused daily why the vol on Polinex is like 5-10 BTC while coins like Monero have like 400BTC vol?

The reason and answer for this is easy,

Qora Stakeholders are greedy and have no technical skills!!!, they hope that qora could rise to NXT level but this wont happen couse the Qora community has no intelligence people without qora the dev. Quroa has so much potencial but people behind them has no idea how to support and make a qora to a succes. The community of Qora is looking only for they advance without to look how it could be growth to one the biggest cryptos(in real there is no community), and this is a point what everybody in the btc communtiy fucked up with qora,  stakeholders are greedy with no technical skills.You are blamind a great coin, and i have compassion with the dev Qora who takes so much energy and skill in this project.

Qura Community is blame at this moment. Thats my impression and the impression of many other investors.!!

Greetings!
Stan Rabbit

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:00:49 AM

Additional to my previous post.

You ve thougt its a automatical process without doing something, but this is a wrong tought!, you have to invole the community but only what u did is looking for a overpraise price. That dont work!!,  involve more people and gave them a chance to be a part of qora or qora will be history faster as you would like to think to belive.

it's incredible how you this great project moves to the wall, and only because of your greed! unbelieveble. But time will tell and maybe you will be richer with experience.
minerfool

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:26:28 AM

I am confused daily why the vol on Polinex is like 5-10 BTC while coins like Monero have like 400BTC vol?

the distribution is very poor in this coin just a single IPO with no mining ... have all the coins in the hands of the few. 

Who wants to buy in when all the stakeholders are waiting to dump the coin??

Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:40:39 AM

You ve thougt its a automatical process without doing something, but this is a wrong tought!, you have to invole the community but only what u did is looking for a overpraise price. That dont work!!,  involve more people and gave them a chance to be a part of qora or qora will be history faster as you would like to think to belive.

it's incredible how you this great project moves to the wall, and only because of your greed! unbelieveble. But time will tell and maybe you will be richer with experience.
The community is sucks, we all know this.
Lots of us just want to be rich but don't want to do anything, that's true.
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:14:01 AM

You ve thougt its a automatical process without doing something, but this is a wrong tought!, you have to invole the community but only what u did is looking for a overpraise price. That dont work!!,  involve more people and gave them a chance to be a part of qora or qora will be history faster as you would like to think to belive.

First of all you are a part of the community, so be positive, we just started and the dev is alone working on the wallet, we have to do the marketing and other stuff around it. So instead of complaining, start doing something.

You are from China right?

Start doing marketing in China instead of doing nothing. Can you do that? Are there chinese threads? Translate an article from Qora to Chinese and tell the people there this is the HUGE THING, this is 2ND GEN and it's amazing and going to be a lot more amazing. Can you do that? For yourself, your chinese fellow investors and ofcourse for QORA
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:21:06 AM

The launch is now more than a month ago. Qora is stable and has a fast growing community. However the DEV is alone working on new features, but we got one of the best DEVS around. We are only listed on Poloniex so far.

The things we got to finish and to do are:

-Website
-Promo Video
-Write some articles in English and translate to Chinese
-Publish Articles true news sources on twitter and websites
-Doing professional marketing once product is complete and wallet got some exclusive new features
-Get listed on Mintpal, Bter, Cryptsy

Pretty sure after these things finished, more people know about Qora, more people are involved, community will grow, popularity will grow and price go at least to 1000 satoshi and more.

True unification and hard work we will become a great succes.
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:27:57 AM

Just downloaded the client and generated the addresses. Can someone send me few coins for testing? - QhbDBCfoMkDe1uauoGWAJhh9nMWT4dMgz1

Thanks!
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:32:21 AM

You ve thougt its a automatical process without doing something, but this is a wrong tought!, you have to invole the community but only what u did is looking for a overpraise price. That dont work!!,  involve more people and gave them a chance to be a part of qora or qora will be history faster as you would like to think to belive.

First of all you are a part of the community, so be positive, we just started and the dev is alone working on the wallet, we have to do the marketing and other stuff around it. So instead of complaining, start doing something.

Start doing marketing in China instead of doing nothing. Can you do that? Are there chinese threads? Translate an article from Qora to Chinese and tell the people there this is the HUGE THING, this is 2ND GEN and it's amazing and going to be a lot more amazing. Can you do that? For yourself, your chinese fellow investors and ofcourse for QORA
Don't be silly, there is already 40× return, no one will do anything in China. Most of them are dumper. There are roughly more than 30 people(may be more, i don't know the exact number) who is the initial stakeholder, lots of them invest more than 1BTC, but you can't even find them in this thread or the donation list. 
They don't care the price, the price is good enough for them.
I only invest 0.1BTC, so don't expect me doing a lot.
kdrop22

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:32:39 AM

Just downloaded the client and generated the addresses. Can someone send me few coins for testing? - QhbDBCfoMkDe1uauoGWAJhh9nMWT4dMgz1

Thanks!
Sent you 500 Qora.
gao_fu_shuai

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:35:25 AM

Version 9 is now available.

https://mega.co.nz/#!jtIWnYSZ!2LfxcdK2aWaV9rTNH_0H2XwZ_DjwnTLBGz1QP0WLrhE
Please download the application from this post and not from a quote.

MD5: d94f783b73c80a4d24283a7eb4c64ca4
SHA-1: 009756aa1c531c0cfdcd074d55c85109df7dfc46

This version contains the voting system which will be activated on 25 June 5PM GMT.
A new ping network message has been added which will be used in the future to detect closed connections faster.
Also contains some small fixes to the database and network that you probably won't even notice.
This version does not contains the API for the voting system. This will be added in an update before the release.

Not upgrading to this version before 25 June 5PM GMT will make your client fork.

We must contact Poloniex to update V9, in order to avoid fork.

QoraKnight

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:42:39 AM

the distribution is very poor in this coin just a single IPO with no mining ... have all the coins in the hands of the few.  

Who wants to buy in when all the stakeholders are waiting to dump the coin??

You're wrong about this. Distribution is not an issue, and it has got nothing to do with the current situation.

1. Low trading volume on Poloniex would suggest that most of Qora stakeholders are long-term investors. None of the stakeholders would sell short for a quick profit. Lack of price movement is also an indication that most of the investors are in for the long haul. It's a good sign that the early investors have strong faith in the project, and there is no pump & dump guys among the early investors. So you can say that Qora is a very safe investment (not subject to crazy price fluctuation).

2. One of the biggest Qora holders, renat0, is NOT an original stakeholders. He currently owns roughly 3% of Qora supply. As far as I can tell, there are very few original stakeholders still in possession of over 1% of Qora supply after 1 month of trading & giveaway.

3. At the current price, 100 million qora is only worth 60 - 80 BTC. 80 BTC for 1% of any cryptocurrency is cheap. If you take the overall supply of Qora into consideration (10 Billion fixed) and compare it to the similarly priced coins on CoinMarketCap, you would come to the conclusion that Qora is severely undervalued.

No wonder you're always confused. Have you ever considered the possibility that the problem might be YOU?
benyate

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:50:48 AM

Don't be silly, there is already 40× return, no one will do anything in China. Most of them are dumper. There are roughly more than 30 people(may be more, i don't know the exact number) who is the initial stakeholder, lots of them invest more than 1BTC, but you can't even find them in this thread or the donation list. 
They don't care the price, the price is good enough for them.
I only invest 0.1BTC, so don't expect me doing a lot.

don't worry,everything will be okay! Wink first let some impatient person leave Kiss Kiss

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: