Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 81 (45%)
Liverpool - 31 (17.2%)
Arsenal - 37 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.9%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.7%)
Totenham - 7 (3.9%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.7%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 ... 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 ... 6018 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 610102 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 03:31:30 PM

Yes it's true what you say, this is the Premier League anything can happen here. Things that are considered impossible often become possible here. But the first thing we see in terms of who has the upper hand is the squad as a whole, the coaching staff, the players and so on. Manchester City have it all that can take them to the pinnacle of glory.
But in this case we also cannot rule out other teams. Even though Manchester City are so strong overall but at the moment they still have a strong contender and Liverpool are performing for that which makes them a contender in the table position.
I think it will be very good to see how they move in the next season. This season they fought until the very end which shows how strong and how determined these two clubs are. now they have advantages and disadvantages like Liverpool lost Mane and most likely City also lost Gabriel but there are Haaland and Nunez being the replacements now.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 04:26:22 PM

Malcolm Ebiowei which have been on Erik Ten Hag scout for months have been signed by the Vieira's eagles. The 19years old winger from derby County will make his dispute for Crystal palace in the 2022/2023 campaign after signing his contract with the eagles which will be valid till 2027.  United boss, Erik have missed out on the young talented winger which is not a good news for him. While for Crystal palace, they are trying to build their Frontlines so they could easily score goals.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:35:35 PM

@hahay I strongly feel that it’ll be Manchester City who’ll yet be strong and on the top, because they won the title without a recognised striker so now imagine what they’ll do with Halland on the field. Lastly I would recommend wagering early on them for higher odds, and I’m seriously considering to wager against Liverpool for the initial few games as Mane’s transfer will psychologically effect them, and they’re bound to draw few games early on in the season.
Your speculation may be a little I will refute for the psychologically side which is your point to judge Liverpool will undergo an early match with a large percentage of will achieve a draw. I think Liverpool will be able to start their match with a positive trend because their opponent in the first week is fulham I believe jurgen klopp's men will easily beat fulham in their early game. Mane's departure may not be a big blow for Liverpool.
Agree with what you said, Liverpool's 2 matches next season they are likely to be very favored considering the opponents are Fulham which incidentally is a promoted club this season and Crystal Palace which is a clear chance Liverpool are far superior and they must not delay and must step on the gas from the start to make the competition more exciting.
It wouldn't be funny if they didn't play well in the early games.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:37:17 PM

Manchester United has been slow to take advantage of the transfer market this season. Indeed, there are still many internal matters where Erik ten Hag will find it increasingly difficult to fix the formations. On the other hand, Liverpool and Manchester City are so quick to take advantage of this situation so that they are increasingly in front to lead the English League next season. Support for Erik ten Hag is still so lacking that it looks like a lot of work has to be postponed. De Jong also never finished signing his contract.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 05:59:30 PM

Manchester United has been slow to take advantage of the transfer market this season. Indeed, there are still many internal matters where Erik ten Hag will find it increasingly difficult to fix the formations. On the other hand, Liverpool and Manchester City are so quick to take advantage of this situation so that they are increasingly in front to lead the English League next season. Support for Erik ten Hag is still so lacking that it looks like a lot of work has to be postponed. De Jong also never finished signing his contract.

Slow only this season? They have been slow in transfer window for quite some seasons now. They dragged so much time getting Sancho so yeah they do take quite a time. The thing is that they always bid below than expected and when the club gives them a bid to match to let the player leave they always try to propose them a bid lower to that + add ons. So in short, their proposal always falls short of what the club expects them to match. It's the same story going on with De Jong right now.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 06:14:58 PM

United boss, Erik have missed out on the young talented winger which is not a good news for him.

I'd rather let him play in another club to hone his skills. He is a 19 years old players and for the last couple of years, all those young talents are mostly benched in Manchester United so instead of wasting all his time in Manchester United with high chances of not playing or subbing then its much better for him to start and play on another club

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MrcMrc

Activity: 518
Merit: 45

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:24:53 PM

The internal crisis that affected Manchester United performance in the last season is gradually creeping into their next season preparation, and this is why Manchester United have not made any new player deal in the ongoing transfer season. Clubs like Liverpool, arsenal, and the rest of the other clubs are making moves that will attract good performance in the next premiere season. Even though Manchester United star player like  Ronaldo may not be featuring in the next outing, that being said if they don't do something quickly before other clubs take the best players off the transfer market, coming late is also bad for man u at this moment.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:50:14 PM

United boss, Erik have missed out on the young talented winger which is not a good news for him.

I'd rather let him play in another club to hone his skills. He is a 19 years old players and for the last couple of years, all those young talents are mostly benched in Manchester United so instead of wasting all his time in Manchester United with high chances of not playing or subbing then its much better for him to start and play on another club
Malcolm is a good and sharp player who still have years to play football. So he took the best decision by snubbing Manchester United bid for Crystal palace. He will definitely starts games in the team because he's fast and had couple of skills which is a showdown for him on the pitch. He needs a club where he will have regular play time instead of him been in one of the big teams in the Premier league and been kept on the bench or loan out if possible. Crystal palace are lucky to win the race to sign Malcolm Ebiowei and he will make his debut for the Vieira's eagles.

Free space
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:56:39 PM

Gabriel jesus now has a small chance to play if he continues to stay in manchester city, arsenal and totttenham who are eternal rivals in the match are now also rivals in the race for gabrie jesus signature, in my opinion gabriel jesus is now in a dilemma to determine his future and of course his have to think about it well, in my opinion, tottenham is still better than arsenal because they play in the champions league but you don't forget if gabriel jesus moves to tottenham of course he has to compete with harry kane and son to get the main place, whereas if he goes to arsenal of course he has guaranteed to be the main striker for arsenal because now arsenal have lost lacazette and aubameyang, so I think maybe he is closer to arsenal if he really wants more playing hours at this time.
Some people must be worried about his future at Manchester City especially after Manchester City signed Haaland right? I know that, and it looks like G. Jesus has noticed him too, but I can't believe he looks so fragile because Haaland didn't always play well in his first season either. I thought he should have a rival, but the truth is he doesn't want one. ha ha ha.

Losing competition before doing so is bad, but hopefully the rumors about his move don't come from G. Jesus but because other teams' interest in him took advantage of the situation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:57:22 PM

^

Gabriel Jesus is surely more affordable for Arsenal. Besides as you also said Arsenal don't have a very serious chance to sign Sterling if Chelsea are very decisive about finishing this deal. Chelsea have a big advantage of joining the Champions League group stage directly while Arsenal aren't in the same situation. Arsenal's missing the Champions League by inches caused them to have a worrying transfer window. As long as the player himself doesn't dream of playing especially for them they won't have a bigger chance.

^ Yes exactly, Only if the player really wants to play for Arsenal and it is going to mean a lot for him to play for Arsenal and if the player is not worried about playing in the Europa League instead of playing in the Champions League, Arsenal has a chance of getting that player.

Otherwise, it is really hard for Arsenal, I think that is why even though Arsenal has been linked with a lot of players they have not been able to confirm anything.

Slow only this season? They have been slow in transfer window for quite some seasons now. They dragged so much time getting Sancho so yeah they do take quite a time. The thing is that they always bid below than expected and when the club gives them a bid to match to let the player leave they always try to propose them a bid lower to that + add ons. So in short, their proposal always falls short of what the club expects them to match. It's the same story going on with De Jong right now.

^ You can expect this type of offer from Manchester United because they have wasted a lot of money previously bringing in overrated players.

So now they have to maintain some big caution trying to bid for players. They cannot just go crazy and place any amount of money for a player. And for that reason, they are losing to a lot of other clubs and not getting the players that they want. De Jong can be great for Manchester United but I really don't know if the same thing is going to happen.

m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:59:58 PM

I think the English Premier League next season will be very interesting and it is difficult to predict who will win.

Yes it will, and it has become a tradition that the EPL is an interesting league to follow from season to season.

To predict the EPL winner is not too difficult in my opinion, from 2 seasons ago we know that the strongest rivalry to get the EPL title is held by Liverpool and Manchester City, and next season will also be like that.
In the last 4 seasons liverpool and manchester city continued to compete fiercely in the premier league championship, the arrival of great coaches and the club owner royal in buying players was one of the important factors that made these two teams dominate the top ranking of the english league today, as it is today, when they have been strong enough but they continue to add some players to cover the slight weaknesses that exist from before, just like you, I also think that Liverpool and Manchester City will be 2 strong candidate teams that will compete for the Premier League title next season.
Most likely, you are right and next season of the Premier League we will again see the fight for the Champions Cup only between Liverpool and Manchester City. Frankly, I don't like it very much and it is a sign of imbalance, when out of 20 teams, only 2 teams really claim the championship title. Liverpool and Manchester City outperform all other teams too much and it's not normal, because the stronger these teams become, the more they win and get funding, which subsequently makes them even stronger and everything repeats over again. Personally, I would like at least the closest competitors in terms of points of the standings to have a chance to compete for 1st place.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:21:46 PM

Erik Ten Hag has visions for his team for the upcoming season currently he cannot play with this kind of team for sure and should start to sign some players you still need time to put them all togheter and teach them how to play with each other. Man Utd needs to hurry in this transfer window to get the best possible players

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
gabbie2010

Activity: 2646
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 07:45:53 PM

With Haaland signing with Man City, I think they are definitely favs to win the Premier League again next season. You can't really get a better striker than him at the moment(maybe Harry Kane?). Striker was the only role that Man City were really lacking in. Even though Pep's style of play doesn't really require an out and out striker, it will he handy to have one in clutch situations where they could whip a high cross in, instead of trying to put in low through balls.
Manchester city is fighting to retain their first position in the next premier league table, with the lessons gained during the last season that made them lose out on the championship there will be needing players like Haaland will be a good asset to man city in the next season.
Man City main priority is to win UCL next season I believe that prompted the club to sign Haaland, their are some crucial matches where Guordiola played false nine in the absence of Gabriel Jesus or due to some changes in tactical formation, the arrival of Haaland will address that issue, definitely the team will continue to dominate EPL with the quality of players in the squad, however the coveted UCL trophy had remain elusive to the club despite winning the EPL trophy consistently the team is now a complete team and one of the best in Europe.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:52:51 PM

Man City main priority is to win UCL next season I believe that prompted the club to sign Haaland, their are some crucial matches where Guordiola played false nine in the absence of Gabriel Jesus or due to some changes in tactical formation, the arrival of Haaland will address that issue, definitely the team will continue to dominate EPL with the quality of players in the squad, however the coveted UCL trophy had remain elusive to the club despite winning the EPL trophy consistently the team is now a complete team and one of the best in Europe.
Since Guardiola was signed, I firmly believe that the Champions League is the ambition they are aiming for in that partnership. But in the last 5 seasons Guardiola has not really managed to achieve it despite being in the final against Chelsea. It's a big push and the ambition to win a first title in the Champions League has cost club owners a lot of money to buy top players. They managed to dominate the Premier League with Guardiola with a total of 4 titles in 5 seasons, but their main mission is the Champions League.

I believe Manchester City have a chance to win it regardless of the timing. Next season they will have a chance, so I just want to see how far their investment in top players leads to success in the Champions League.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:06:08 PM

Erik Ten Hag has visions for his team for the upcoming season currently he cannot play with this kind of team for sure and should start to sign some players you still need time to put them all togheter and teach them how to play with each other. Man Utd needs to hurry in this transfer window to get the best possible players
I believe that Manchester United fans have high hopes for Ten Hag will bring Manchester United back to glory, but indeed with the current squad it may be impossible for Ten Hag to meet the expectations of Manchester United fans and Manchester United management should understand that they must to spend a lot of money to recruit players who meet the criteria desired by Ten Hag, the management of Manchester United has given the freedom for Ten Hag to buy players but unfortunately so far they have not brought in a single player to strengthen the Red Devil squad for next season.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 08:15:26 PM

Since Guardiola was signed, I firmly believe that the Champions League is the ambition they are aiming for in that partnership. But in the last 5 seasons Guardiola has not really managed to achieve it despite being in the final against Chelsea. It's a big push and the ambition to win a first title in the Champions League has cost club owners a lot of money to buy top players. They managed to dominate the Premier League with Guardiola with a total of 4 titles in 5 seasons, but their main mission is the Champions League.

I believe Manchester City have a chance to win it regardless of the timing. Next season they will have a chance, so I just want to see how far their investment in top players leads to success in the Champions League.

I also see the same thing that the main target of Manchester City next season is the Champions League as we know Man City 2 times in the final and lost in these 2 matches
So the arrival of Erling Haaland is expected to strengthen the Man City attack line. So far Manchester City is the most ready team for the Premier League competition this season while other competitors are still in the negotiation stage.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Google+

Activity: 2408
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:19:20 PM

That's right, that's the dream of Sheikh Mansour as the owner of Manchester City, he hopes Manchester City can win the Trophy UCL. With an abundance of wealth, coach Pep is free to come up with a star player this summer like Haaland. The biggest problem that has happened at Manchester City so far is that maybe they haven't found strikers who are really high quality in finishing the ball, maybe someone like that can be likened to Messi and Ronaldo. Will Haaland next season be able to show performance as a sticker who is really hungry for goals in the Manchester City attack line. if he can do it could be Sheikh Mansour's dream will come true this season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:20:10 PM

You bet it will be a world of difference now that Haaland joins the team. Manchester was very good as a team, you often saw that De Bruyne could decide matches on his own but they didn't seem to have a real killer up front. That has now become a completely different story now that they have Haaland. In the battle for the championship it won't matter much, City will occasionally drop a few points along with Liverpool. And they will compete for the championship cap. I'm still curious how the confrontation of Dijk vs Haaland will be.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:20:16 PM

Even if you look now at Lacazette leaving Arsenal, this hints that the main place is almost certain to be obtained for Gabriel if he does join the Gunners squad.
For Tottenham actually maybe they will still pair Gabriel as a rival to Kane but it will be difficult in my opinion especially Kane is still very good even though this season he has suffered a setback.
The final decision rests with Gabriel now.

Arsena certainly didn't play badly last year. They have also put in some excellent results. The years before it was not bad, Artega had time to build a team but he seems to have succeeded. It's a shame they didn't make it to the Cahmpions League last year, but they have every chance to get it next year. I also think that the distribution key should be adjusted with the number of tickets. There are 6 teams in England that can easily participate in the group stage of the CL, but only 4 are directly admitted. Newcastle United are not yet playing a significant role for next season, but in a few years they will also participate for the championship.
Arsenal have performed well this season but saying they have performed well in previous seasons is joking. they have always been in 8th position in the 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 seasons so at the start of the season even Arsenal fans were skeptical of them but fortunately Arteta was able to minimize and find the right formation so that they could go straight to their current position.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
CryptoPanda

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:30:58 PM

Arsenal management is not interested in spending too much money to build their team. They want to build the best team at low cost. If the understanding between the players is good, even if there are fewer star players on the team, they are able to perform well. As we have seen in the previous season, Arsenal has been able to put in some great performances despite having fewer star players. We will probably see Gabriel Jesus in the Arsenal team. If Gabriel Jesus can adapt well to the Arsenal squad then Arsenal will be stronger.
I think the Gunners are adopting the "buying the right player at the right price" policy. Surely If they want a player and he is worth the price placed on him they will sign him. I believe they are already regretting the deal with Nicholas pepe coming in for club record signing of £72m and not putting in a performance that's worth the money they bought him for,  Arsenal might be avoiding repeating the same mistake twice.
Pages: « 1 ... 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 [1717] 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 ... 6018 »
  Print  

Jump to: