Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:07:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 [2554] 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 ... 6035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 613698 times)
iamsange

Activity: 816
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 12:45:45 PM

You are correct; Ronaldo will not fit into the current Chelsea squad under Graham Potter. Ronaldo is the highest level player Potter has not handled. If Ronaldo joins Chelsea, he will struggle there. Ronaldo should play for Bayern Munich because he will fit in there. Since Lewandowski is no longer on the team, the striker position is also absent. They will appreciate Ronaldo if Bayern Munich signs him. And Ronaldo won't have to fight for the ball. due to the balance of the Bayern Munich team

It would be inaccurate for Ronaldo to join Chelsea or another Premier League team. If he is going to stay in the Premier League it will be even worse for him. The media in England are very fast in responding to any news, especially regarding the reputation of the superstar.

In addition, Chelsea is also experiencing a bad periodization. Currently they have been knocked out of the title race competition. If the team's conditions are like this it is very difficult for star players to want to join Chelsea.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Party24*7

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

Get Amazon Best Deals @ https://goo.gl/JE38kC

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 12:46:55 PM

I don't blame Manchester United for anything,  everything is just Ronaldo fault. Ronaldo is a desperate players. Ronaldo coming to Manchester United he was expecting a lot, after he could not get what he wanted he tried leaving the club by all means but he couldn't get the prefer club he wanted in the summer season.  All this time he already had misunderstandings with ten Hag because of not showing up in the preseason games. Ten Hag not giving him the chance for participating in most games was also a problem. Everything was his fault, he was trying to make decisions for the club.
To me, i think majority of the problems at mufc is Manchester United fault; they have focused so much on signature signings without minding if it fits the idea of the coach, team or the football club. Signing Ageing ronaldo was always a mistake; when the club could get a young striker and build a team around them; but the mufc focused on the marketing side of football. Happy to see that the team has chosen the football this time, and also they did that early before the january transfer window
If the signature of Cristiano Ronaldo was a mistake then they shouldn't have blocked the move to City at all cost just to treat him as the black sheep at the end. I also don't blame them especially at the arrival of the World Cup and all you expect Ronaldo to do is to sit on the bench, that is ridiculous for a player like him. There is a chance for them to sign a player to replace him, Laturo Martinez will go well enough for united attack.

All the people we want can be blamed. Cristiano Ronaldo didn't get the backup or peace of mind he wanted at Manchester United. It was like he was an outcast. When a player like Cristiano Ronaldo moves to Manchester United, he's right to expect a lot. It's not his fault that Manchester United didn't give him the playtime or respect he deserved. Rather than looking for Champions League teams right now, he should go to a top-tier team and play for them.
Luzin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 779

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:01:40 PM

Having said that, Chelsea is a great option, they can afford to pay his salary, and if they are to sign him it'll be for free as he's a free agent, Ronaldo at 37 is better than anybody Chelsea have upfront, he can obviously score more goals than Aubameyang or Broja, so it would make quite a lot of sense if Chelsea makes a move for the Portuguese legend and offer him a 1 or 2 years contract with the possibility of an extension.

I don't expect him to play in the EPL again. His physicality wasn't good enough for a fast-paced match. I'm just worried that he will be disappointed again, especially at this time chelsea are worse than Man United. I'm afraid Potter can't make good use of Ronaldo either, he will only get angry and leave again if that happens.
I think he's better off coming to a slower League tempo the game. But it all also depends on the coach, if the coach is smart I believe ROnaldo is still very useful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zuzie

Activity: 1456
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:05:13 PM

I'm waiting for how strong Arsenal and Manchester City especially will return from the World Cup break.

It is clear that one of these teams will become the champion unless we see a huge surprise. Honestly I would like to see Arsenal making it to the championship because it has been almost 20 years since they did it the last. Arteta and his students all deserve the title this season as long as they keep up this ambitious performance in the rest of the season too. Manchester City are still a huge threat to them so they will need to deal with this big pressure as strong as possible.

I don't think, Arsenal can withstand Manchester city in this season because there are some signs that showed in the beginning of this tournament that made many people to believed that Arsenal will find it difficult to embrace second position in this premier league competition. Manchester city squads are very ready to improve their performance after the world cup competition to takeover the first position in the premier league competition to let the whole world know that they still remain the best team in this season.
I am of the opinion that Arsenal Football Club should focus more on the English Premier League than the Europa League. I did not mean to say that the Europa League is not a major title, it is a major title but I feel that the English Premier League title should be more important and more prestigious and remarkable to Arsenal than the Europa League.I would also not advise Arsenal to focus much on both of the Europa League and English Premier League because the density of their team cannot carry both competitive leagues.

One thing to consider is that Arsenal have lost quite a bit of time since they last won the English Premier League trophy, fans miss Arsenal being on the 1st podium when the season officially ends
I also think the same, I feel that Arsenal will be better known if they win the EPL title this season, even so the Europa League can also be an alternative for Arsenal's consistency this season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fritwakky

Activity: 375
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:10:54 PM

I'm waiting for how strong Arsenal and Manchester City especially will return from the World Cup break.

It is clear that one of these teams will become the champion unless we see a huge surprise. Honestly I would like to see Arsenal making it to the championship because it has been almost 20 years since they did it the last. Arteta and his students all deserve the title this season as long as they keep up this ambitious performance in the rest of the season too. Manchester City are still a huge threat to them so they will need to deal with this big pressure as strong as possible.

I don't think, Arsenal can withstand Manchester city in this season because there are some signs that showed in the beginning of this tournament that made many people to believed that Arsenal will find it difficult to embrace second position in this premier league competition. Manchester city squads are very ready to improve their performance after the world cup competition to takeover the first position in the premier league competition to let the whole world know that they still remain the best team in this season.
I am of the opinion that Arsenal Football Club should focus more on the English Premier League than the Europa League. I did not mean to say that the Europa League is not a major title, it is a major title but I feel that the English Premier League title should be more important and more prestigious and remarkable to Arsenal than the Europa League.I would also not advise Arsenal to focus much on both of the Europa League and English Premier League because the density of their team cannot carry both competitive leagues.

One thing to consider is that Arsenal have lost quite a bit of time since they last won the English Premier League trophy, fans miss Arsenal being on the 1st podium when the season officially ends
I also think the same, I feel that Arsenal will be better known if they win the EPL title this season, even so the Europa League can also be an alternative for Arsenal's consistency this season.
Arsenal are repeatedly failing to perform well as a team. They have many good players in their team but they are not able to play their best game. I expect the Arsenal team to be very active after the World Cup. They have the ability to do good things.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:15:20 PM

Having said that, Chelsea is a great option, they can afford to pay his salary, and if they are to sign him it'll be for free as he's a free agent, Ronaldo at 37 is better than anybody Chelsea have upfront, he can obviously score more goals than Aubameyang or Broja, so it would make quite a lot of sense if Chelsea makes a move for the Portuguese legend and offer him a 1 or 2 years contract with the possibility of an extension.

I don't expect him to play in the EPL again. His physicality wasn't good enough for a fast-paced match. I'm just worried that he will be disappointed again, especially at this time chelsea are worse than Man United. I'm afraid Potter can't make good use of Ronaldo either, he will only get angry and leave again if that happens.
I think he's better off coming to a slower League tempo the game. But it all also depends on the coach, if the coach is smart I believe Ronaldo is still very useful.
Chelsea could be a better option for Christiana Ronaldo since Chelsea needs a revamping and CR7 could be the man for the job, but among other limitations to that could be his willingness to join Chelsea to help rebuild the club, after his bad experience with Manchester united.

If we can recall, Christina Ronaldo helped to rebuild Manchester united when he rejoined the club some seasons back, Man u were heading to relegation before CR7 intervention and now he has been pushed out of Manchester United.

Will CR7 have that zeal to recover Chelsea it looks to me that that will be a tough decision for both Chelsea and Ronaldo since even age is not on Ronaldo's side.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1303

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:21:20 PM

What signs are you talking about? Can you clarify?
At the moment, Arsenal successfully resists Manchester City and successfully holds the 1st place for quite a long period of time. In the last 5 matches, Manchester City have lost 2 - is this an indicator that this team is still the best? Whereas Arsenal have only one draw in recent matches. If Arsenal continue to play at the same level of skill, then Manchester City will not have a chance for the cup. No chance.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:22:56 PM

Arsenal are repeatedly failing to perform well as a team. They have many good players in their team but they are not able to play their best game. I expect the Arsenal team to be very active after the World Cup. They have the ability to do good things.
After the 2003/4 season ended, Arsenal began to experience a fairly drastic decline, especially when their great players like Henry, Berkamp and Sol Campbell left make Arsenal suffering increased, the lack of a winning mentality after the end of the Henry era made Arsenal continue to experience inconsistencies in each of their games and even the absence of players who are leaders in their squad makes arsenal often experience frustration when playing important matches so far, but now arsenal is starting to improve even though they are still relying on young players and they are starting to be quite consistent under arteta coaching, this season is an opportunity for arsenal to be able to end the title drought that they have felt for 19 years.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:27:10 PM

I get where you're coming from but I don't think they should focus on one trophy. This is a club that hasn't won a league title since 2002 and have never won an European cup in their history. I'm sure you can understand how important both trophies are for this club.

They can focus on both and lose both, they can focus on one and still lose both. They should fight for both titles to the end. I know the second half of the league would be tougher but I believe they can retain their current position at the top.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
X-ray

Activity: 2856
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:39:48 PM

Not only is Chelsea weak in attack, but their defense is also weak. In 14 matches they scored 17 goals and conceded 17 goals. So I don't think signing Ronaldo will solve all of Chelsea's problems. They have to come up with a change in match strategy. At the same time, they need more experienced players in attack and defense. But I don't think there will be much change in their performance this season.
Of course, it won't solve the problem of Chelsea if they can't improve the defense problem too. Chelsea must buy strong defenders besides buying Ronaldo. I agree that Chelsea needs some changes in their defense line because they are too easy to get conceded goals. After Rudiger, Christensen, and Marcos Alonso left the club, Chelsea defense line looks rather weak. As you said that they get 17 conceded goals in 14 matches, which is a warning for Chelsea coach to improve the defense line. Not only signs Ronaldo, but Graham Potter also needs to plan buying some top defenders in the upcoming transfer window.

If I were Chelsea I won't sign Ronaldo. I'm not saying he's a bad player but he not just what they need right now. To me,Chelsea do not have a very good creative midfielder so if you put Ronaldo upfront he'll just be on his own with little or none of the balls getting to him. Assuming they got very good wingers the absence of a consistent creative midfielder won't be noticed. 

So to me what Chelsea really need is a very good and consistent creative midfielder, two very good wingers that can score goals and give assist. Aubameyang can do a good job if he has the required support.
Speaking of the defense, I don't think there's any problem with their defense. A team with a bad midfield will always concede cheap goals no matter how good the defense is. James, Cucurella, Silva, Koulibaly, Fofana are very impressive defenders. Mendy has also turned out to be a very not reliable goalkeeper and Chelsea should be in the market looking for a replacement.

Chelsea has all of problems. Signing ronaldo would become the big mistake that will be ever made by chelsea if that will be true, chelsea's weakness was not only on defenders but all of lines have become the weakness from chelsea. 0 goals for three matche and that's the worst achievemend by chelsea under potter. Potter rejecting any rumour to sign ronaldo. He may be sacked by todd too. There's no need to speculate ronaldo with chelsea. The midfielder of chelsea was also the worst. it cna't make any chance for striker.
Chelsea needs to restructure its whole team. So many players need to be replaced except solid defenders like thiago and azpilicueta

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:51:15 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2022, 02:55:21 PM by RILWAN

Why are there so much speculation about Ronaldo's next club, at least the star player is approaching his retirement age in football, so his next destination is the least thing to him now.
I don't believe Ronaldo will opt into a failing club.
I think the premier league this season may be Ronaldo's last premiere league outing, and to a good extent, Ronaldo made a mark already so he can walk away from Manchester United happily.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1299

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 02:11:22 PM

Chelsea has all of problems. Signing ronaldo would become the big mistake that will be ever made by chelsea if that will be true, chelsea's weakness was not only on defenders but all of lines have become the weakness from chelsea. 0 goals for three matche and that's the worst achievemend by chelsea under potter. Potter rejecting any rumour to sign ronaldo. He may be sacked by todd too. There's no need to speculate ronaldo with chelsea. The midfielder of chelsea was also the worst. it cna't make any chance for striker.
Chelsea needs to restructure its whole team. So many players need to be replaced except solid defenders like thiago and azpilicueta
Oh, I almost miss these rumors about a new club for Ronaldo. Smiley Actually I'm just glad that this torment for Ronaldo and Manchester United will end, because no one was happy with this deal. Ronaldo had long wanted to leave the club, but did not find a proper replacement, and Manchester United, angry at him because he missed pre-season training, simply marinated him on the bench. I think it will be better for everyone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 02:39:19 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo still has good stamina and good strength in the attacking line and that is evident from the match when at this year's World Cup, what Ronaldo needs is good teamwork, as long as it is created then Cristiano Ronaldo still has the opportunity to score many goals, If Napoli wants to buy Cristiano Ronaldo then there is a possibility of getting a lot of wins if the players can work together with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Yes, I agree with you, even though C ronaldo is 37 years old, his stamina and appearance are still good. and I think there are many options where he will go like Real madrid - Chelsea - Dortmund - Napoli - AC Milan - Roma and PSG.
proven in this world cup Mentality of a true footballer. C Ronaldo is not affected by negative media news. Hope he continues to score goals in the 2022 World Cup and bring Portugal as champions.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 02:58:39 PM

Mikel Arteta's initial priority is to finish in the Premier League's top four. however, it was unexpected that the Gunners were able to appear very impressive from the start of the season and managed to become the top of the Premier League standings. thus, Arteta must keep his troops consistent until the end of this season.

the mission has changed, Arteta has the ambition to target the league trophy this season as well as target the Europa League trophy. however, often Arsenal's squad is only good for the first half of the season. after the league had resumed, the Gunners' performance experienced a downward trend.

well, Arteta knows what he will do to achieve their mission target. that's why Arsenal will bring in several newcomers to strengthen their depth, both core and second-tier players. their targets are clear, the Premier League and Europa League.
I am optimistic, if Arteta really brings in new players in January. Arsenal will continue to appear consistently until the end of this season and win the title.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1100

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 03:06:52 PM

I get where you're coming from but I don't think they should focus on one trophy. This is a club that hasn't won a league title since 2002 and have never won an European cup in their history. I'm sure you can understand how important both trophies are for this club.

They can focus on both and lose both, they can focus on one and still lose both. They should fight for both titles to the end. I know the second half of the league would be tougher but I believe they can retain their current position at the top.

the problem with focusing on two things is that they would need to have a lot of good players to make the A and B team and having reserve players both in the A and B team which most of the time is not even possible, for example when they play in the europa league in the next game for premier league the players are already tired and there are no substitute players who are also not tired and as a result they win but with a lot of cost, I saw that the coach of arsenal is trying to give importance in both competitions, but when it's a europe league tends to put some better players to rest, this shows that despite giving importance to the two competitions the main focus is on the premier league, winning the premier league is the main objective

Why are there so much speculation about Ronaldo's next club, at least the star player is approaching his retirement age in football, so his next destination is the least thing to him now.
I don't believe CR7 will opt into a failing club.
I think the premier league this season may be Ronaldo's last premiere league outing, and to a good extent, Ronaldo made a mark already so he can walk away from Manchester United happily.

ronaldo is not worried about money from what i understand, he wants to play for a team that is in the european champions league even if it is a small team as long as it is in the european champions league and i understand his reason, because for a player to shine a lot has to be playing in the european champions league, so if he plays in the european champions league and scores a lot of goals there he will end his career in a good way, and that's what he wants at least i think that's what he wants. but joining a team that is in the european champions league will not be an easy task, there are few teams that are in the european champions league that want cristiano ronaldo, i don't know how he will do to be in a good team

however, often Arsenal's squad is only good for the first half of the season. after the league had resumed, the Gunners' performance experienced a downward trend.

I think this is due to the fact that other teams manage to sign more players so the competition is no longer the same, the other teams become stronger making Arsenal more difficult to beat these teams, but this season Arsenal is very better than last seasons, maybe they won't drop in performance this time, if they want to win the premier league then they can't drop in performance

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2022, 03:23:09 PM

Mikel Arteta's initial priority is to finish in the Premier League's top four. however, it was unexpected that the Gunners were able to appear very impressive from the start of the season and managed to become the top of the Premier League standings. thus, Arteta must keep his troops consistent until the end of this season.

the mission has changed, Arteta has the ambition to target the league trophy this season as well as target the Europa League trophy. however, often Arsenal's squad is only good for the first half of the season. after the league had resumed, the Gunners' performance experienced a downward trend.

well, Arteta knows what he will do to achieve their mission target. that's why Arsenal will bring in several newcomers to strengthen their depth, both core and second-tier players. their targets are clear, the Premier League and Europa League.
I am optimistic, if Arteta really brings in new players in January. Arsenal will continue to appear consistently until the end of this season and win the title.
Mikel Arteta has started well at the start of the season so that is what he can maintain until now to be his consistency, not just a top 4 finish if his goal is to become the first Premier League table then he will definitely try to maintain it until the end of the season.

Every team will definitely experience a downtrend but this time Arsenal are still said to be not in a trend maybe after the league starts The Gunners can resume the good trend of continuous wins, regarding trophy ambitions Arteta will definitely fight for it but for the European League is important for both of them including the EPL trophy as well, but wherever he can achieve goals with the trophies won during this season Arteta can be said to have been the best because he was able to change his mighty team in two competitions.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aylabadia05

Activity: 1498
Merit: 765

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2022, 04:06:49 PM

Ronaldo might be a good solution maybe. I know that he isn't able to play like in the old times from now on. But a good level of score contribution is all Chelsea need right now. Ronaldo can provide this to the team I hope. As they are still competing in the Champions League as well, Ronaldo would also be willing to sign for them.
A lot of speculation has developed regarding Ronaldo's next port club after Manchester United terminated the contract by mutual agreement. Besides Chelsea, Newcastle and Real Madrid are also rumored to be Ronaldo's next club after the World Cup is over. For me these 3 clubs are not suitable for this Portugal captain if he wants the best because the Premier League and La Liga are tough leagues that require extra physicality considering he is 37 years old.

I think there is a league that is suitable for Cristiano Ronaldo to continue his professional football career, namely Ligue 1 or return to Portugal by strengthening the club he started his career at.

On the other hand I have a feeling that if Ronaldo manages to help Portugal win the World Cup, then he will announce his retirement from football.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 04:10:20 PM

Snip.
As of today we are yet to get concrete news on Ronaldo's next destination. I think Ronaldo is fully focused and committed to national duties and would love to concentrate on how to win games for his team in the world cup. Newcastle isn't a bad team after all but it will only come down to Ronaldo's choice of destination which we will have to wait until the end of the world cup or Portugal's eviction to find out.
Ronaldo is focusing on defending the Portugal national team at the Qatar world cup, his status as a player without a club will last until the world cup is over. After he Officially parted company with Manchester United there has been no official news about Ronaldo's next destination. Newcastle could be the next destination for Ronaldo, Newcastle's finances could facilitate all of his requests if he officially joined the club that the king of Saudi Arabia had just bought.
Newcastle's performance is also not too bad this season. If they are able to maintain their performance until the end of the season, Newcastle will compete in the Champions League next season.

We'll have to wait until the World Cup is over to find out which team will marry Cristiano Ronaldo. The transfer window hasn't even opened yet, so don't be too hasty to see where Cristiano Ronaldo will go. It is not impossible that he will return to the team he came from, namely Sporting.
Everyone knows that now players who play in the World Cup want to focus on the match, not just Ronaldo, his competitor Lionel Messi is also doing the same thing and is reluctant to comment on how he is with Paris Saint Germain.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2022, 04:41:47 PM

I don't believe Ronaldo will opt into a failing club.
I think he deserves more respect than he is getting right now at Manchester United,he is very good player and age is not stopping him,just that present Manchester United board wants to make him the Scape goat of all their mistakes,and the coach ten hag doesn't fancy him In his style, they are still two premier League that are still interested in him, which are Newcastle United and Chelsea,I believe if decides to stay at England Manchester United might regret there decision to let him go.

Stake VIP wager
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 05:38:00 PM

It would be inaccurate for Ronaldo to join Chelsea or another Premier League team. If he is going to stay in the Premier League it will be even worse for him. The media in England are very fast in responding to any news, especially regarding the reputation of the superstar.

In addition, Chelsea is also experiencing a bad periodization. Currently they have been knocked out of the title race competition. If the team's conditions are like this it is very difficult for star players to want to join Chelsea.
Still inaccurate news about Cristiano Ronaldo future keep existing in Primer League by joining Chelsea or Newcastle United have rumor want to signing Ronaldo. Based on huge physical have by Cristiano Ronaldo he still strength for playing with Primer League team but right now waiting for which one team interested with Cristiano Ronaldo service.

Chelsea actually have rumor want to signing Cristiano Ronaldo last window transfer but current Chelsea manager Tuchel not interested yet with Ronaldo, right now have changed hand with  Chelsea manager and waiting respond with Graham Potter will try to signing Ronaldo as free agent player or Ronaldo will leave Primer League competition on join other leagu.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 [2554] 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 2570 2571 2572 2573 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 ... 6035 »
  Print  

Jump to: