Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 6168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645189 times)
decodx

Activity: 1442
Merit: 932

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 12:33:16 PM

Looking at live stats, it doesn't look good for Chelsea. Man City have almost 70% ball possession and 6 goal attempts already.

source

Now it's half-time with the result Chelsea 0-0 Manchester City.
I cannot tell whether this game was good or not. I think all football fans want to see action, not just good defense. It seems that social media is full of criticism regarding the quality of this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 729

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 12:33:50 PM

Manchester City continued to be dominant in attack but indeed Chelsea's defense was strong enough so that there were so many attacks in a row but Chelsea were able to overcome it, Chelsea still haven't found an opening to attack back but I think in the second half there will be changes.
If Manchester City concentrated on attack, and forget about defense, they will give open space for Chelsea to compromise. I think the first 20 minutes in the second half will be important. If Chelsea can score goal from counter attack, Manchester City will lose control in this match.

Manchester City tried to push but the first half failed but we'll see what happens in the second half maybe this will turn around after Tuchel changes his strategy?
I think Tuchel will wait till he sees that Manchester City and Pep make some changes in tactic and give Chelsea more open space. Football is always like this, if you attack too much, can not score, you will be punished, even by a weaker team. Here Chelsea and Manchester City are at same level. They only use different approaches to play in this match.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 12:36:44 PM

Manchester City continued to be dominant in attack but indeed Chelsea's defense was strong enough so that there were so many attacks in a row but Chelsea were able to overcome it, Chelsea still haven't found an opening to attack back but I think in the second half there will be changes.

Manchester City tried to push but the first half failed but we'll see what happens in the second half maybe this will turn around after Tuchel changes his strategy?
But like him Pep also will not stay silent in the strategy of his team.
In the first half, I see that City is beating Chelsea, Guardiola has done a good job of correcting mistakes and Tuchel simply does not work out, Chelsea practically does not hit the opponent's goal. It will be interesting to see the second half, whether something will change, whether Tuhel will be able to rebuild the team during the match, and set Chelsea to a new strategy. I would like to see goals, the match is interesting, but 0:0 will be a boring result.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 12:38:36 PM

I'm watching the match for 20 minutes, the ball is in the possession of the Manchester City players. Chelsea can't keep the ball in their possession. However, the players of both teams are very careful. No team would want to concede a goal at first. But I will expect goals from both teams. I am waiting in front of the TV to enjoy the competitive match.
Both team are playing defensive game even Manchester city is in better control but still unable to have something interesting movement as I was expecting Manchester City could be better team because they have some good advantages against Chelsea, and today they are going to be very tough right now Ball possession for Manchester City 72% and Chelsea 28% and Corner Kicks City 8 and Chelsea with just 1.
That's the thing about such games, you might have the most attacks but it will take just one counter attack against Manchester City and Chelsea will punish them and park the bus a strategy they invented themselves. And I still feel City can't win playing away from home.  Stamford Bridge should favour Chelsea.

But like him Pep also will not stay silent in the strategy of his team.
Second half is underway and match still looks to favour them because of their aggressive attack but of late they haven't being winning games with their attack force hope it remains like this...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 12:44:58 PM

The match has now entered the second half, both teams still seem very difficult to create scoring opportunities, but now the game continues to be dominated by Manchester City and in the end Manchester City managed to score a goal through Gabriel Jesus in the 53rd minute, now manchester city is leading with a score of 0-1 and hopefully this makes the chelsea players rise and fight not just defend.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 12:54:40 PM

I'm watching the match for 20 minutes, the ball is in the possession of the Manchester City players. Chelsea can't keep the ball in their possession. However, the players of both teams are very careful. No team would want to concede a goal at first. But I will expect goals from both teams. I am waiting in front of the TV to enjoy the competitive match.
Both team are playing defensive game even Manchester city is in better control but still unable to have something interesting movement as I was expecting Manchester City could be better team because they have some good advantages against Chelsea, and today they are going to be very tough right now Ball possession for Manchester City 72% and Chelsea 28% and Corner Kicks City 8 and Chelsea with just 1.

Gabriel Jesus scored a goal for Manchester City. Manchester City is lead by 1-0 now. Now Manchester City should play defensively. I would be happy if they win the match 1-0 with full defensive tactics. If they attack more, Chelsea's players will be more likely to score in a counter-attack. Chelsea's players are very good at counter-attack.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:09:54 PM

Gabriel Jesus scored a goal for Manchester City. Manchester City is lead by 1-0 now. Now Manchester City should play defensively. I would be happy if they win the match 1-0 with full defensive tactics. If they attack more, Chelsea's players will be more likely to score in a counter-attack. Chelsea's players are very good at counter-attack.
The game is about 10 minutes away. Manchester City still leads by 1 goal from Chelsea. I think tonight's game will be Chelsea's. but the truth is City's defense is really strong.
if the city can maintain this result until the end of the game. this will take him to the top of the temporary table.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 729

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:18:53 PM

Now Tuchel has to increase the attacking power of Chelsea with new players. Only Werner and Havertz are not enough to support Lukaku.

Manchester City might score more goal when Chelsea have to take more risk and try to attack more to equalize the match. Grealish, De Bruyne, Jesus will be able to break the defense system of Chelsea in last 10 minutes. Chelsea now are very hurry and they no longer play with a bus.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:22:03 PM

Statistics show Man City dominate possession despite Chelsea's excellent counter-attack but no goals.
The game is coming to an end and the score is still 0-1 for Man City thanks to Gabriel Jesus, an interesting match for both but Man City were luckier.
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 01:35:05 PM

Drama in the house for Manchester United!

Aston villa just beat Manchester United by a goal and in injury time Bruno Fernandez failed to convert the penalty which should have rescued a point for them, looks like its another lose in a space of 1 week so unfortunate for a home match for United, with this result pressure is mounting on Ole.  Cry

On the other hand the other Manchester club just beat Chelsea by a goal, I guess the pressure was just too much and they couldn't hold and settle for shared points. City wins 1-0.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2021, 01:36:14 PM

Tuchel is good but he's riding on the UCL win.

He's hyped as the best coach in world football but he isn't.

Tuchel is good but if you keep Tuchel and Pep, I'll 100% pick Pep.

Tuchel got it all wrong by parking bus at home. He is afraid to lose at home. He should open up the game and match Pep.

He ends up losing the game because of the formation he uses 4:3:3 against Manchester City

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:36:28 PM

Chelsea 0 - 1 City

I'm really in shock just to see this result, it's unbelievable that City that conceded so many goals today didn't concede 1 goal even playing against a team that scores a lot of goals, it seems to me that Chelsea will eventually lose more to other opponents.

I lose money

Manchester United 0 - 1 Aston Villa

Angry

i won't be placing bets involving manchester united for too long again, they had odds of @1.43 and i broke my own code of not betting low odd games, but i made a big mistake and lost money. about the game the fact in that the problem is in the coach

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:39:29 PM

Now Tuchel has to increase the attacking power of Chelsea with new players. Only Werner and Havertz are not enough to support Lukaku.

Manchester City might score more goal when Chelsea have to take more risk and try to attack more to equalize the match. Grealish, De Bruyne, Jesus will be able to break the defense system of Chelsea in last 10 minutes. Chelsea now are very hurry and they no longer play with a bus.
The game ended with 1 0 it was a really good game but i did not like the way chelsea played in this game they shouldnt be scared at the begining of the game playing with a defensive strategy especially from the premiere league leaders weve seen improvement when they received the goal and i was surprised to see werner in the starting ten his performance is really weak this season.
Spack17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:40:47 PM

Chelsea 0 - 1 City

I'm really in shock just to see this result, it's unbelievable that City that conceded so many goals today didn't concede 1 goal even playing against a team that scores a lot of goals, it seems to me that Chelsea will eventually lose more to other opponents.

I lose money

Manchester United 0 - 1 Aston Villa

Angry

i won't be placing bets involving manchester united for too long again, they had odds of @1.43 and i broke my own code of not betting low odd games, but i made a big mistake and lost money. about the game the fact in that the problem is in the coach

Manchester City got one of their most deserved wins, I respect it. I favored Chelsea in this match but they couldn't do much against City even it was a home match for them. City just dominated the whole match and won it. The score difference would have been even more than this but Chelsea are really strong as for their defense.

Manchester United really shocked me. They played incredibly dominant against Aston Villa in the whole game. But somehow they conceded the first goal and couldn't even make a comeback. This must be an embarrassing loss for Solskjaer and the fans must be frustrated about the result.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:41:51 PM

Manchester United lost to Aston Villa today. I never dreamed Manchester United would lose to Aston Villa. Manchester United is a lot like PSG. Lots of star players on the team but the performance on the field is very poor. I haven't seen any good performances from the Manchester United team since taking Ronaldo to the team. However, in this match, I lost the bet. Those who bet on the victory of Aston Villa are the beneficiaries.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:44:52 PM

Drama in the house for Manchester United!

Aston villa just beat Manchester United by a goal and in injury time Bruno Fernandez failed to convert the penalty which should have rescued a point for them, looks like its another lose in a space of 1 week so unfortunate for a home match for United, with this result pressure is mounting on Ole.  Cry

On the other hand the other Manchester club just beat Chelsea by a goal, I guess the pressure was just too much and they couldn't hold and settle for shared points. City wins 1-0.

I think Manchester United underestimated Aston Villa and paid for that. looks like they were trying to stay fresh before Champions League match vs Villarreal on Wednesday.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:53:39 PM

Manchester United lost to Aston Villa today. I never dreamed Manchester United would lose to Aston Villa. Manchester United is a lot like PSG. Lots of star players on the team but the performance on the field is very poor. I haven't seen any good performances from the Manchester United team since taking Ronaldo to the team. However, in this match, I lost the bet. Those who bet on the victory of Aston Villa are the beneficiaries.

There was something wrong with Man United in their midfield. Bruno-Pogba-Greenwood did not play really well to give great assist to Ronaldo. Greenwood is the worst, he was so selfish in this match, he made some speculative shots in bad position while he should be able to find other scenario than made a speculative shot. I dont understand why Ole did not send him off, there are Lingard, Martial and Sancho in the bench who may change the situation. Even worst, Ole prefer to send McTominay off and send Cavani in. Didn't he understand what is wrong with his team?
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:57:21 PM

Both home teams today suffered a pretty painful defeat with a score of 0-1, both chelsea and manchester united, in particular, manchester united today had to admit the greatness of aston villa at the last minute and I personally really didn't expect if the match was week 6, will be the first match of defeat for manchester united this season, even though in my opinion the performance of aston villa which is not good this season and also many of their injured core players will be an advantage for manchester united, but the fact is that manchester united had to give up 3 full points brought home by aston villa .

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MusaMohamed

Activity: 910
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:59:21 PM

Aston Villa is not weak but Manchester United have a mini trouble here. The honeymoon of Ronaldo in Old Trafford ends shortly and he will feel angry if result won't improve. He is too ambitious and want to win matches, titles and he does not return to Manchester United to end his career without more titles.

You can not blame Ronaldo because problems are in the club, with players and coach. Ronaldo joins but he can not change all things. If Kane can not help Tottenham win Premier League, Ronaldo can not do it with Manchester United.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1087

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:59:33 PM

I don't who exactly to blame for the home defeat to Manchester United, i don't know if i should put all the blame on Ole for yet again another show that he cannot handle the Manchester United team or Bruno Fernandez for sending that penalty to the sky. I was really expecting a win.

As for Chelsea, i will say Tuchel's plan to build a team no one wants to play, is not there yet. I still see Chelsea as a strong contender for this season's league title regardless of this home defeat.

Manchester United fans were waiting to laugh at Chelsea, but got handed their own defeat lol.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 6168 »
  Print  

Jump to: