Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 [4154] 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 4200 4201 4202 4203 4204 ... 6172 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645647 times)
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 03:29:04 PM

Looking at how easy Brighton has found the net against Wolves, does this suggest Manchester United are not in their best form or its a change of mentality of the small team trying to make a name for themselves against the big boys...it's unbelievable that these guys can get this many goals against Wolves and game isn't over as more could actually come...

Liverpool looking like they are done and dusted as they lead by 3 goals to 1 despite having a Red card and they  aren't playing like a team with a man down which is impressive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ruttoshi

Activity: 336
Merit: 275

Baba God Noni

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 03:29:26 PM

Liverpool Vs Bournemouth

The first 45 minutes have seen Liverpool dominate in everything in this game and the scoreline ended in their favour 2:1. Despite the quick goal that was scored by Antoine Semenyo in the 3rd minute of the game Liverpool was able to get a reply and managed to get the second goal that was score my Mohamed Salah to give them an edge over the visitors. It's going to be all three points for the home team I think because they have been the better team so far this first 45 minute.

Liverpool took control during the first half and Salah is always the man that puts a smile on the faces of Liverpool fans after two goals on record already, and Liverpool has to be smart if not watching how Bournemouth is playing is dangerous and the strength of Liverpool is Mohammed Salah very amazing player and the second half just started and Liverpool already putting pressure on Bournemouth already and very sure they will still add another goal making it 3:1 the pressure is getting intense. and they are already one man down. it is getting tougher than expected.
Mac Allister has been given a red card and Liverpool is one man down. Bournemouth is  playing against 10 men as they have gotten a lifeline and they will take this is an advantage to net the post since it has been difficult for Bournemouth to play Liverpool.

Liverpool is playing aggressively today and  they have scored the third goal with a beautiful finish from Jota on the 62nd minutes. Liverpool wouldn't stop pressuring Bournemouth to score more goals. What a magnificent performance.
3-1 in favour of Liverpool.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 03:37:02 PM

Liverpool unexpectedly conceded a quick goal from Bournemouth... Now the odds for Liverpool's win are a bit higher than they were before the game, but still the bookmakers estimate Liverpool's probable victory at 1.6... I hope that they can score two goals before the end of the game...

Just 33 minutes after the first goal, Liverpool are back into the game and leading 2-1 in the first half. Luis Diaz scored a very good ball to make it 1-1 by tapping and shooting the ball once immediately he controlled it, that was a superb one from him and as expected from an attacker. Salah was able to score the second goal with a penalty kick after Dominik Szoboszlai was fouled in the penalty area. The game have take a total turn as expected and Liverpool are in full possession of the ball now as they keep having more attacks for goals than AFC Bournemouth. Few minutes to the first half break, I expect to see a more interesting second half game.
Despite scoring first AFC Bournemouth couldn't hold the lead as Liverpool intensifies their attack putting Bournemouth under pressure with Salah and Alexander Arnold giving a fantastic play for the reds. Though the first half has just ended with a 2-1 in favour of Liverpool we should be expecting more goals in the second half from Liverpool should they persist in their attacking pressure on Bournemouth.
Meanwhile, on the other side Brentford is taking the lead on Fulham in the first half. We look forward for a more interesting second half.
It's was a nice first half at Anfield, predicted Liverpool to win the game and they're already leading with 2-1 in the first half,  now the 2nd half is about to kick off and I'm expecting Liverpool to score more goals since they have the lead, they ready for a win the 2nd 45minutes of the game, if not from the several opportunities that couldn't get converted into a goal the fate of the game would had been decided even the first half, one thing I like about the EPL is that even the weaker teams makes winning a little difficult for the stronger ones and it took Liverpool a while to take control of the game in the 1st half and they even tried in coming from behind to play 2-1.
 I know Bournemouth would try to find an equaliser in this 2nd half but Liverpool are playing too careful enough to let that happen, Mohamed Salah  is so unfortunate to have several misses and he needs to start getting the ball in the net if he needs a better challenge against haaland this season for the golden boot, if you noticed he almost missed the penalty if not for a lucky rebounce.
68 minutes of play gone and Liverpool is still leading in the game against Bournemouth AFC even with a one man down (Mac Allister  sent off the field with a red card) they are still possessing and pulling the pressure on Bournemouth increasing the score line by 3-1. Jorgen Klop bringing in Endo Wataru was a good substitute ensuring the midfield doesn't get affected by the one man down. I think this game is just going to end in the 3-1 as it is.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 03:38:28 PM

I don't understand what's going on with this Liverpool side, is just funny how the goalkeeper and the defense act like it's their first time of facing the Bournemouth side.
Well, Liverpool didn't let those two errors get them down, they restarted their style of play and got a spectacular goal from Diaz and later on a penalty scored by Salah. I expect Liverpool to come out and get more goals in the second half.
The captain (van Dijk) of the side needs to wake up, he's getting very slow by the day, I think Liverpool need to get a better CB.
Liverpool 3 - 1 Bournemouth, the goal scored few minutes after Mac Allister got a red card which I assume it was abusive, I mean he made a mistake by touching the leg of Bournemouth player but the referee could gave him a yellow card in my opinion.
Liverpool had many opportunities including Salah when he tried to pass the ball under the goalkeeper legs but he failed.

Nheer

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 03:44:24 PM

The Liverpool vs Bournemouth match is going to start at Liverpool's home ground. Although today's match is full of excitement between the two teams, it can be said for sure that Liverpool has the highest chance of winning. We know every team performs well at their home ground and plays enough roles to win. Since Liverpool are playing at home today, they are stronger than Bournemouth, but if Liverpool take their opponents normally, it may not be possible to win the match. However, most Liverpool supporters on various gambling platforms are sure to say that Liverpool will win today's match.
Liverpool conceded a goal to bournemouth at the early minutes of the game but they were able to equalize after Luiz Diaz scored a bicycle kick from inside the box, a square ball was intercepted and then Went to Diaz and he finished it off properly. Liverpool are not yet balanced, they still need time to blend they are not yet the Liverpool we all used to know. They are not in full control of the game even though they managed to score a second goal, they got a penalty in the 36th minute which Salah failed to convert from the spot but scored from a rebound. Winning the match is possible but they need to put more effort this second half.

Its 3-1 now and it seems Liverpool will run away with all 3 points but it’s not over until it’s over so let’s see what will happen now that Mac Allister has received a red card and Liverpool is left with just 10 men.

This is the second game of the new season, let's see where these teams goes from here. Wolves will be under pressure because they lost their first game to Manchester United 1 nil, hosting Brighton in second round, their winning probability is slimmed. Wolves will definitely pull a big threat against the visitors in the Molineux stadium. Brighton on the other hand, have higher credits to win the game. The seagulls boss, Roberto De Zerbi will comprehend his squad into superior standards, he got brilliant players that are keen on making good results for the club.
Clearly Wolves are no match for Brighton and Wolves have lost their opening 2 matches if they lose today which clearly they would. They managed to score 1 back with almost 15 minutes to play, I don’t think they have any chance of winning this match but let’s hope they comeback. They played well against Manchester United last week but they are underperforming today maybe brighton is far to good for them to challenge. Brighton are currently in form as they would win their 2 matches with a huge goal margin if they win 1-4 or if they are able to extend the lead even further. I don’t think we should keep regarding them as a small team anymore, because they seem to have continued from where they stopped last season, they keep pouring goals but i think the bigger challenge is yet to come so let’s wait and see how they perform when they face a tougher opponent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitLeap

Activity: 1190
Merit: 484

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 03:54:08 PM

It's really crazy to see the current winning prediction between Liverpool vs Bournemouth, there's still 45 minutes to go and Liverpool only win one margin from Bournemouth, but currently the winning chance of Liverpool is 90%. That's really huge, Bournemouth have show if they can score a goal, there's a chance if Bournemouth could score one more goal and this match result will be draw.

Conceding in the early minutes did not make Liverpool fall, they got up and were able to turn things around. And indeed Liverpool should be able to win full points like I expected. But unfortunately Mac Allister had to get a card which should not have happened to players who were just brought in this season.
On the other hand, Brighton took a 4-1 lead over Wolves, a victory that can be demonstrated by Brighton players by playing a beautiful strategy to watch. Then the Fulham Vs Brentford match went quite well, controlling 95%+, meaning that Brentford was enjoying the match.

It's an interesting match between Tottenham vs Man United, which I'm really looking forward to and want to see how far the differences in each other's strengths go, especially after without their flagship sticker, Spurs seem to be faltering. Erik Ten Hag must be able to maximize his victory because this is a good opportunity, Man United should have been able to show the consistency of the players compared to last season.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 401

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 03:54:57 PM

Liverpool unexpectedly conceded a quick goal from Bournemouth... Now the odds for Liverpool's win are a bit higher than they were before the game, but still the bookmakers estimate Liverpool's probable victory at 1.6... I hope that they can score two goals before the end of the game...

Just 33 minutes after the first goal, Liverpool are back into the game and leading 2-1 in the first half. Luis Diaz scored a very good ball to make it 1-1 by tapping and shooting the ball once immediately he controlled it, that was a superb one from him and as expected from an attacker. Salah was able to score the second goal with a penalty kick after Dominik Szoboszlai was fouled in the penalty area. The game have take a total turn as expected and Liverpool are in full possession of the ball now as they keep having more attacks for goals than AFC Bournemouth. Few minutes to the first half break, I expect to see a more interesting second half game.
Despite scoring first AFC Bournemouth couldn't hold the lead as Liverpool intensifies their attack putting Bournemouth under pressure with Salah and Alexander Arnold giving a fantastic play for the reds. Though the first half has just ended with a 2-1 in favour of Liverpool we should be expecting more goals in the second half from Liverpool should they persist in their attacking pressure on Bournemouth.
Meanwhile, on the other side Brentford is taking the lead on Fulham in the first half. We look forward for a more interesting second half.
It's was a nice first half at Anfield, predicted Liverpool to win the game and they're already leading with 2-1 in the first half,  now the 2nd half is about to kick off and I'm expecting Liverpool to score more goals since they have the lead, they ready for a win the 2nd 45minutes of the game, if not from the several opportunities that couldn't get converted into a goal the fate of the game would had been decided even the first half, one thing I like about the EPL is that even the weaker teams makes winning a little difficult for the stronger ones and it took Liverpool a while to take control of the game in the 1st half and they even tried in coming from behind to play 2-1.
 I know Bournemouth would try to find an equaliser in this 2nd half but Liverpool are playing too careful enough to let that happen, Mohamed Salah  is so unfortunate to have several misses and he needs to start getting the ball in the net if he needs a better challenge against haaland this season for the golden boot, if you noticed he almost missed the penalty if not for a lucky rebounce.
68 minutes of play gone and Liverpool is still leading in the game against Bournemouth AFC even with a one man down (Mac Allister  sent off the field with a red card) they are still possessing and pulling the pressure on Bournemouth increasing the score line by 3-1. Jorgen Klop bringing in Endo Wataru was a good substitute ensuring the midfield doesn't get affected by the one man down. I think this game is just going to end in the 3-1 as it is.
What a chance missed by Bournemouth. It is quite surprising that Liverpool is still playing as if they are with a complete squad as they keep on displaying their best performance to make sure that the vacuum isn't felt or taken as an advantage by their opponent. Today's performance by the Liverpool team is superb unlike when they played last week with Chelsea. Bournemouth is weak this second half due to the pressure that Liverpool is putting on them. Solanke is trying his best to score the second goal for his club but all efforts from him has been in vain. It is extra time now with an addition of six minutes.
Liverpool 3-1 Bournemouth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 03:58:35 PM

I don't understand what's going on with this Liverpool side, is just funny how the goalkeeper and the defense act like it's their first time of facing the Bournemouth side.
Well, Liverpool didn't let those two errors get them down, they restarted their style of play and got a spectacular goal from Diaz and later on a penalty scored by Salah. I expect Liverpool to come out and get more goals in the second half.
The captain (van Dijk) of the side needs to wake up, he's getting very slow by the day, I think Liverpool need to get a better CB.
Liverpool 3 - 1 Bournemouth, the goal scored few minutes after Mac Allister got a red card which I assume it was abusive, I mean he made a mistake by touching the leg of Bournemouth player but the referee could gave him a yellow card in my opinion.
Liverpool had many opportunities including Salah when he tried to pass the ball under the goalkeeper legs but he failed.
The Liverpool vs Bournemouth match is over and Liverpool won the match with a score of 3-1, Liverpool played quite well and also dominated the game by releasing 26 shots and 10 shots on target and Liverpool deserved to win this match.
and I salute Brighton for beating Wolves at home 1-4, and in 10 minutes at the start of the match in the second half Brighton was able to score 3 goals.
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1097

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 03:59:23 PM

the match between manchester city against newcastle united in my opinion is a very interesting match, this is the time for manchester city's chance to win who previously got 3 points against the sevilla team.
However, recently I saw that Newcastle is playing very confidently to be in the top four this season with a very strong defense.

That is exactly what comes to mind because Newcastle United is also very strong and even last season, Newcastle tried their best to qualify to the champion league this season. Newcastle United is also expected to play well this season, and they have good defensive players who can also protect their opponents in order to defeat them, so this game will be challenging. Manchester City must actually be well-prepared because they must understand that Newcastle is not like the other teams they will beat or outscore easily. However, my mind continues to tell me that no matter how difficult today is, Manchester City will defeat Newcastle, even if it is by a single goal.

If you look at Manchester City's first game, they defeated a club by roughly three goals. These three goals demonstrate their desire to be at the top this season, and I think they can achieve it. This is why I claimed that Manchester City have prepared extremely well this season to win the premier league title again. As long as Alvarez, Phil Foden, DE Bruny, and Bernardo Silva are in Manchester City, Haaland will be able to score more goals for the squad since they are the top players in the city who are excellent at passing the ball to Haaland and providing him with scoring opportunities.
Newcastle United isnt just a walkover team anymore. They've got grit, and that's something I've always admired, maybe even envied a bit. Their recent performance? Golden. The way they handle defense? Chef's kiss! Manchester City better not take them lightly.

Now, speaking of Manchester City, let's get real for a second. I remember that first game of theirs, wiping the floor with that club by a whopping three goals. Classic City, am I right? Showboats. I have to wonder: Is the sun even bright if those guys you mentioned aren't on the field? My gut tells me that, without them, City's lights would dim big time. Now throw Haaland into the mix? Good luck to anyone trying to keep up.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 04:04:39 PM

Liverpool looking like they are done and dusted as they lead by 3 goals to 1 despite having a Red card and they  aren't playing like a team with a man down which is impressive.
Liverpool managed to show who they really are, after falling behind first through a goal scored by Semenyo in the third minute, Liverpool immediately responded by immediately coming back to close the first round with a score of 2-1. Liverpool didn't look weak even though Alexis MacAllister got a red card in the 58th minute, they managed to increase their advantage to 3-1 through Diogo Jota goal.

Three points have been secured at the same time as Liverpool first win after only being able to draw with Chelsea in the first week. Liverpool's game has had big changes compared to last season, now they are ready to do something extraordinary this season.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 04:07:18 PM

What a chance missed by Bournemouth. It is quite surprising that Liverpool is still playing as if they are with a complete squad as they keep on displaying their best performance to make sure that the vacuum isn't felt or taken as an advantage by their opponent. Today's performance by the Liverpool team is superb unlike when they played last week with Chelsea. Bournemouth is weak this second half due to the pressure that Liverpool is putting on them. Solanke is trying his best to score the second goal for his club but all efforts from him has been in vain. It is extra time now with an addition of six minutes.
Liverpool 3-1 Bournemouth.
It's the end of play and Liverpool has just hijacked that three points even under a one man down.
When you (Liverpool are an exceptional team, a one man down won't make any difference especially if you're playing with a team like Bournemouth that you're three times better than. Don't forget this was same team Liverpool gave 9-0 last season in the EPL so am not surprised by Liverpool confident against them even under a one man down.

Great savea from Liverpool goalkeeper Allison and arguably he is supposed to be the man of man saving Traore multiple shorts from different angles. Congratulations to Liverpool.
We're now waiting for the next big game tonight between Manchester united and Tottenham Hotspur, I hope United don't struggle much more as they did with Wolves in their first game.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ruttoshi

Activity: 336
Merit: 275

Baba God Noni

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 04:07:41 PM

Liverpool managed to show who they really are, after falling behind first through a goal scored by Semenyo in the third minute, Liverpool immediately responded by immediately coming back to close the first round with a score of 2-1. Liverpool didn't look weak even though Alexis MacAllister got a red card in the 58th minute, they managed to increase their advantage to 3-1 through Diogo Jota goal.

Three points have been secured at the same time as Liverpool first win after only being able to draw with Chelsea in the first week. Liverpool's game has had big changes compared to last season, now they are ready to do something extraordinary this season.

Liverpool came from a goal down to win the match 3-1. This is the first three point for Liverpool this season and they got all the fun in the game.

The next match to watch is Manchester united vs Tottenham. This match will be a game that United needs to win so that they can also secure a three point in the game but I know that it wouldn't be an easy match because Tottenham is not in a good form and I don't think that they will be able to stop Manchester united from having a victory in the game.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1264

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 04:17:44 PM

Brighton managed to beat Wolves 4-1 away in the second week of the league.Brighton made a good start to the league with 2 wins in two weeks.If we look at the statistics of the match, we can see that both teams had the same level of scoring chances, but it was the away team Brighton who took advantage of the positions with a clear difference.The first half ended 0-1 and Brighton scored 3 more goals in 10 minutes at the beginning of the second half and increased the difference to 4 in 55 minutes and secured the match.
Brentford, on the other hand, after drawing with Totthenham in the first week, managed to increase their points to 4 by winning against Fulham today.Fulham, on the other hand, defeated Everton away in the first week, but we can say that it has actually become more difficult to turn the match for Fulham, who saw a red card and became 10 men.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bobrox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 04:21:53 PM

Match was quite interesting for Liverpool, even though they were left behind before being able to comeback and end the match with a score of 3-1, even though Liverpool had to play with 10 players in the 58th minute after MacAlliste got a red card. Luiz Diaz and Moh Salah were able to put Liverpool 2-1 up in the first half before Diego Jota's last goal in the 62nd minute.

First three points achievement for Liverpool in Premier League, after getting draw in the first match against Chelsea and winning against Bournemouth make Liverpool collected 4 points until two games. Many home work for Jurgen Klopp for upcoming match, exactly against strong team Newcastle United.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1045

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 04:28:20 PM

Looking at how easy Brighton has found the net against Wolves, does this suggest Manchester United are not in their best form or its a change of mentality of the small team trying to make a name for themselves against the big boys...it's unbelievable that these guys can get this many goals against Wolves and game isn't over as more could actually come...
Brighton in the last two matches became a goal party with the same score, proving Brighton has improved even with a new coach from last season from his real Potter replacement, there is no change at all, Brighton's performance continues to improve with some players now more prominent than players who are in other big teams.

Brighton is almost the same as Newcastle looks to continue to impress in every game.

Actually not an equal opponent but I appreciate Liverpool's much better game, the formation of the game is now quite solid, but Nunez does not seem to be in his true identity. Lol

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Frankolala

Activity: 714
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 04:30:25 PM

Liverpool came from a goal down to win the match 3-1. This is the first three point for Liverpool this season and they got all the fun in the game.

The next match to watch is Manchester united vs Tottenham. This match will be a game that United needs to win so that they can also secure a three point in the game but I know that it wouldn't be an easy match because Tottenham is not in a good form and I don't think that they will be able to stop Manchester united from having a victory in the game.

Bournemouth went to wake up the sleeping dog but scoring an early goal in the first ten minutes which provoked Liverpool and made them showcase the quality that they are made of. Two goals was scored in the first half and the last goal in the second half to seal up the match with three goals:one against Bournemouth.

It was obvious that Bournemouth is a weak team to play Liverpool today and Liverpool took advantage of their poor performance. Liverpool deserves the three point and if they can continue in this form,I believe that they will go very far this season compared to last season.

Hoping to see Manchester United putting on their best performance so that they can win Tottenham but if they fail to outsmart Tottenham,the game will turn in favour of Tottenham .

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lillominato89

Activity: 798
Merit: 852

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 04:35:50 PM

Brighton in these two matches played so far has shown that they already have the best form to achieve great results, and we saw it again today against the wolves. I must say that the work done by Roberto De Zerbi is obtaining excellent results and performances, I watched the highlights of the match and it seemed to me that I was reviewing the excellent tactical scheme that he also proposed when he coached Sassuolo in Serie A, where he put serious difficulty all the Italian top teams! I hope for him that he will still be able to obtain satisfactory results in the Premier League and to get a call to a Top Team, he deserves it

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 04:36:29 PM

Brighton in the last two matches became a goal party with the same score, proving Brighton has improved even with a new coach from last season from his real Potter replacement, there is no change at all, Brighton's performance continues to improve with some players now more prominent than players who are in other big teams.

I am actually amazed with the way De Zerbi has managed Brighton after Potter. He deserves a huge credit behind Brighton exceptional performance since last season. Their signings have been great and also have made some great sales. Their attack,midfield and defence - everything has some good and reliable players. Unless they face some tough opponents like Arsenal, City, United , I don't expect them to lose easily.

Right now even they can give United a tough time.

Brighton is almost the same as Newcastle looks to continue to impress in every game.

Yeah truly, but Brighton haven't made high investment like Newcastle but are performing in the same way as Magpies.

Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 04:44:04 PM

Wolves have played very poorly in their last two games, conceding five goals and scoring only one, but their first goal came against Manchester United. Losing to Manchester United is not surprising, despite their efforts during the game, but losing four goals to Brighton is unacceptable, and if care is not taken, they will be one of the clubs relegated if the management does not reinforce the team.

Liverpool's performance today was awesome, despite conceding an early goal in the match. They put in energy and secured their first three points in the Premier League this season after playing a draw against Chelsea in their opening match.

I can now count on Liverpool to finish in the top four this season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2023, 04:44:36 PM

Brighton managed to beat Wolves 4-1 away in the second week of the league.Brighton made a good start to the league with 2 wins in two weeks.If we look at the statistics of the match, we can see that both teams had the same level of scoring chances, but it was the away team Brighton who took advantage of the positions with a clear difference.The first half ended 0-1 and Brighton scored 3 more goals in 10 minutes at the beginning of the second half and increased the difference to 4 in 55 minutes and secured the match.
Brentford, on the other hand, after drawing with Totthenham in the first week, managed to increase their points to 4 by winning against Fulham today.Fulham, on the other hand, defeated Everton away in the first week, but we can say that it has actually become more difficult to turn the match for Fulham, who saw a red card and became 10 men.

I was shocked by the performance of Brighton and the way they were lunching attacks on Wolverhampton I was just too surprised, I think now we can separate the goats from the sheep we are already getting to know clubs that will do well this season just imagining the season is just starting and some clubs are fucking up already, its good to have a scoring chance but let it not be chances goals that is what is needed, the margin is clear and Brighton took advantage of the game, and just look at the margin of time that goals were scored when they started the second half, am actually impressed with the performance of Brighton.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 [4154] 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 4200 4201 4202 4203 4204 ... 6172 »
  Print  

Jump to: