Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 [4148] 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 ... 6167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645052 times)
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 08:06:04 PM

It looks like your prediction was quite right because in the early minutes Nottingham had taken the lead through Awoniyi's goal and this made the temporary score 1-0. There is a possibility that Nottingham will add another goal considering they have played very well so far. Sheffield seem to have struggled a bit against Nottingham on the road and they should at least be trying to score a goal back. Since the game is still very long over, let's see how this match goes first.
The first half has ended, and Nottingham's performance is really encouraging. The early goal scored by Awoniyi has really motivated them, but they already wasted some opportunities in the first half, and from the opportunities that Nottingham wasted already in the first half of the match, I don't think they will be able to score more goals in the second half. Nottingham might maintain the 1-0 lead till the end of the second half, or an error might happen and we will see an equalizing goal from Sheffield, but let's just see what will happen in the second half of the game.

I thought that Nottingham would present a better gameplay than this as their performance against Arsenal wasn't outstanding, but it was still much better than many expected them to play. As Nottingham Forest losing only 1-2 against Arsenal and even getting into the position to making the game exciting again and end with just one goal difference between them in an away game was still a promising result.

If Nottingham Forest aims at staying in the Premier League, which they obviously do, the number one job they have to do is to beat their competitors from the lower table area. Sheffield is definitely one of them and losing points against those teams could be very costly in the end. It is also a home game and that is where they should collect their points above all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 08:37:31 PM

If Nottingham Forest aims at staying in the Premier League, which they obviously do, the number one job they have to do is to beat their competitors from the lower table area. Sheffield is definitely one of them and losing points against those teams could be very costly in the end. It is also a home game and that is where they should collect their points above all.
Nottingham forest need to win this game, if they do not win, their supporters really do have something to be worried about this season in the premier league. They easily lost the lead they had at the beginning of the second half to Sheffield that we never even expected to be able to score a goal in this game. Chris Wood who replaced Awoniyi has scored a goal for them in the last remaining minute of the game, and it looks like a winning goal that will be enough for them to take maximum points from this game.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 08:41:07 PM

Chelsea is doing great in his transfer window and now they hijacked another player from Liverpool. We know Roméo Lavia was linked to Liverpool and this player was very close to signing a contract with Liverpool in this summer, but now he officially joined Chelsea for 58m and he is going to play there.
Roméo Lavia is a 19-year-old player but he signed a 7-year contract with Chelsea which means he will play for Chelsea until 2030.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12940365/romeo-lavia-chelsea-complete-58m-deal-to-sign-southampton-midfielder

Its been an exceptional summer for the Chelsea Football club; who have gotten theirself a massive midfield trio of Caicedo, Enzo and Lavia; a midfield touted to be the best in the Barclays English Premier League. The onus is now on Chelsea to challenge for the Premier league title; they have no champions league or europa league football and also a large squad depth to deal with fatigue or injuries. Do you reckon chelsea challenging for the league ?
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 08:45:19 PM

It will not be easy for the citizens to play with Newcastle, who confidently defeated Aston Villa 5:1. De Bruyne's injury weakens Manchester City. However, City still have quality players in their squad. Perhaps they can get a win, but most likely the result will not be too confident because of fatigue after the Super Cup match. I think Manchester City will win by one goal, as Newcastle have already shown strength and potential.
Manchester City has higher chances of winning the match, but we all know that Newcastle is kind of dangerous and they are really in form currently, they might end up surprising everyone. I am also sure they will do everything possible not to allow Haaland to perform well in the match, so I am not expecting anything special from Haaland. The only player I know that can't be stopped by any defender is De Bruyne, who is already on injury. That's why I am still thinking Manchester City is going to find the match difficult. But let's wait and see the tactics that Pep Guardiola will come up with.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iamsange

Activity: 844
Merit: 394

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 08:46:26 PM

Newcastle's next two matches are against serious teams, one of which is Manchester City. I think in these matches we can already draw some conclusions and look at their quality of play in really difficult matches. So far I agree with you, Manchester City are much stronger, it's not for nothing that they got the treble last season....
Newcastle's start to the season was faced with some strong matches I feel the Magpies can still balance in these matches.
Yeah there is the same conclusion here being the favorite of course Manchester City not only because of the treble factor but their style of play is really strong especially playing at home Etihad.
I'm not underestimating Newcastle their squad has now changed of course there will be resistance but from this score it will be very thin.
Newcastle have developed very rapidly and in their opening match they were able to put in an extraordinary performance. Yes, Newcastle's toughness will really be tested in the next two matches against stronger opponents. I'm sure Eddy Howe has prepared his army to face the reigning champions and he will certainly take advantage of some of Manchester City's weaknesses to be able to steal points at their home ground, but if you look at it head to head the chances of The Magpies are very small to beat City. But what is clear is that the match will be very fierce because the performance of Tonali and friends is very well organized and will definitely make things difficult for Guardiola's troops.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Asiska02

Activity: 826
Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 09:10:12 PM

Newcastle's next two matches are against serious teams, one of which is Manchester City. I think in these matches we can already draw some conclusions and look at their quality of play in really difficult matches. So far I agree with you, Manchester City are much stronger, it's not for nothing that they got the treble last season....

They won the treble last season is a good record to their name but what is more important is how they can keep up with the performance they employed last season. We all know how strong Newcastle is and how strong they’ve started this season’s game too. I think no one should be underrated in this match because the victory can go to anyone and we can’t tell what will happen.

Chelsea is doing great in his transfer window and now they hijacked another player from Liverpool. We know Roméo Lavia was linked to Liverpool and this player was very close to signing a contract with Liverpool in this summer, but now he officially joined Chelsea for 58m and he is going to play there.
Roméo Lavia is a 19-year-old player but he signed a 7-year contract with Chelsea which means he will play for Chelsea until 2030.

Chelsea keeps making waves in this transfer window and I think kinda cool for them checking how poor they had performed last season. They need the best players in the team now to be able to stand strong for the fierce competition ahead of them. I don’t know how they got hijacked this player from Liverpool but it shows how dedicated and prepared Chelsea is for this season and Pochettino wouldn’t want to underperform in his first year. I love what I’m seeing and I think Chelsea will do well this season amongst others.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 09:12:56 PM

Newcastle's start to the season was faced with some strong matches I feel the Magpies can still balance in these matches.
Yeah there is the same conclusion here being the favorite of course Manchester City not only because of the treble factor but their style of play is really strong especially playing at home Etihad.
I'm not underestimating Newcastle their squad has now changed of course there will be resistance but from this score it will be very thin.
Newcastle have developed very rapidly and in their opening match they were able to put in an extraordinary performance. Yes, Newcastle's toughness will really be tested in the next two matches against stronger opponents. I'm sure Eddy Howe has prepared his army to face the reigning champions and he will certainly take advantage of some of Manchester City's weaknesses to be able to steal points at their home ground, but if you look at it head to head the chances of The Magpies are very small to beat City. But what is clear is that the match will be very fierce because the performance of Tonali and friends is very well organized and will definitely make things difficult for Guardiola's troops.

This game against Manchester City is one of the most important tests of the season for Newcastle United even when it is very early. But if they can resist to lose big time against Manchester City, this would be a serious warning towards the whole league because nobody really knows whether the 5-1 result from the first game was representative of their current state as a team. Sometimes you have those days when every shot is a goal, but it won't be the same against Manchester City. This is a true test and they can show how good they really are.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 400

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 09:22:43 PM

It seems that Newcastle will soon join the regular top four in EPL with their strong team and brilliant performance that they have being coming up with since last season. The match with them and Man City will be a very tough one because Newcastle is at the unpredictable side and no one knows what  kind of performance that they will put in to overshadow Man city. Man city isn't player like the defending champion this season compared to last season that they had full force and determined. However,from all corners people believe that City is the favourite to win this match but nobody knows what will be the fate of Man city on that day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 09:39:42 PM

They won the treble last season is a good record to their name but what is more important is how they can keep up with the performance they employed last season. We all know how strong Newcastle is and how strong they’ve started this season’s game too. I think no one should be underrated in this match because the victory can go to anyone and we can’t tell what will happen.

Chelsea keeps making waves in this transfer window and I think kinda cool for them checking how poor they had performed last season. They need the best players in the team now to be able to stand strong for the fierce competition ahead of them. I don’t know how they got hijacked this player from Liverpool but it shows how dedicated and prepared Chelsea is for this season and Pochettino wouldn’t want to underperform in his first year. I love what I’m seeing and I think Chelsea will do well this season amongst others.
This is the second time in less than a week that Chelsea has ended up signing  player that Liverpool were seriously interested in. Roméo Lavia since he moved away from Manchester City and joined Southampton he has really improved and was one of the best players for the Saints last season.
His signing will further improve Chelsea's quality and bring more quality options for the Chelsea boss  whenever he's making his decision on who's is to play in the

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 09:44:14 PM

It seems that Newcastle will soon join the regular top four in EPL with their strong team and brilliant performance that they have being coming up with since last season. The match with them and Man City will be a very tough one because Newcastle is at the unpredictable side and no one knows what  kind of performance that they will put in to overshadow Man city. Man city isn't player like the defending champion this season compared to last season that they had full force and determined. However,from all corners people believe that City is the favourite to win this match but nobody knows what will be the fate of Man city on that day.
Seeing from its current condition it is quite difficult for Newcastle in week 2 to get points because seeing its current opponent is Manchester City, which is definitely a favourite, it will make it difficult for them.
But at the moment they also have a high level of confidence. apart from getting full points in the opening match, Manchester City will also slightly lose the supply of balls from midfield because De Bruyne is definitely absent in this match. Although there are still some players like Rodri who can be a substitute but this is still an advantage because the absence of De Bruyne will definitely slightly reduce the intensity of Manchester City's attacks.
I expect at least 1 point from Newcastle in this match but it depends on their performance too/.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 09:52:01 PM

This is the second time in less than a week that Chelsea has ended up signing  player that Liverpool were seriously interested in. Roméo Lavia since he moved away from Manchester City and joined Southampton he has really improved and was one of the best players for the Saints last season.
His signing will further improve Chelsea's quality and bring more quality options for the Chelsea boss  whenever he's making his decision on who's is to play in the
Chelsea have better budget for player transfers while Liverpool have to balance between buying and selling. Liverpool can not overspend for buying players like Chelsea and they have to consider carefully about salary offers to new players too. There are many disadvantages for Liverpool when they want to buy new players and Chelsea take advantage of such to complete those deals ahead of Liverpool.

Because of these reasons as well as transfer policies and salary policies from Chelsea, they usually spent big money to buy star players but it seems they more regularly overspent recent seasons but in return they got limited success after Boehly became their boss. It's big difference than great success they got with Abramovich.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 09:52:54 PM

Liverpool have had bad luck in the past two weeks because two of their target players have chosen to join other teams so there is a stronger indicator that Chelsea is able to convince their target players even though Chelsea have no participated in other competitions this season such as the Europa League or the Champions League. Chelsea success in recruiting two new players this week will make Pochettino squad stronger in the upcoming matches. Well, it's possible that their two new players can immediately play when Chelsea against West Ham.

The recruits that Chelsea have made this season are expected to make a big contribution to Chelsea revival to return to the top 4 this season because their big target is to reach the top 4 and play in the Champions League next season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 09:55:57 PM

Chelsea didn't have a bad start. Their opponent was Liverpool in the end even though the game was in Stamford Bridge. But they still had most ball possession and seemed quite decent in most parts of the game as well. Liverpool looked quite incapable with finding the target.

After this draw I think Chelsea will fight harder for the win next time. They are going to face West Ham in an away game and they are clearly the favourite side. I think this will be the game Chelsea get their first 3 points. But maybe the final score might be a close one like a win by one goal.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 09:57:14 PM

Newcastle can stay regularly in the top four if they can beat Man City in the next match. Since Man City is the strongest team in EPL, I am not sure Newcastle to stay in the top four in the beginning of this season if they will lose points in the next match. Sure, we can't underestimate Newcastle, they often defeat top teams in EPL. It is not impossible if they can beat Man City or they get a draw against them. It is interesting to know the result of the next match, it should be a tough match for sure.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 10:05:23 PM

Manchester City has higher chances of winning the match, but we all know that Newcastle is kind of dangerous and they are really in form currently, they might end up surprising everyone. I am also sure they will do everything possible not to allow Haaland to perform well in the match, so I am not expecting anything special from Haaland. The only player I know that can't be stopped by any defender is De Bruyne, who is already on injury. That's why I am still thinking Manchester City is going to find the match difficult. But let's wait and see the tactics that Pep Guardiola will come up with.

Last week we had discussions about this match and I posted screenshots regarding the odds/betting markets, 3 days ago the odds for Manchester City to win were 1.64 vs 5.00 for Newcastle United and today there is little change 1.71 for Manchester City vs 4.70 for Newcastle meaning that the impact of De Bruyne's absence has affected the betting market although not very significant. We know this match is very important for both teams to prove who is more worthy in the standings as you say they will do anything not to lose this point but Manchester City position as the home team is certainly a consideration, also based on head to head Manchester City have not lost since 2020 including home and away matches. The worst chance for Manchester City in my opinion is a draw while there is no way to lose unless Haaland is not in the line up or injured.

I also note that every match Newcastle away against Manchester City they have not been able to score but the betting market for Both Teams to Score is quite tempting as you can see in this screenshot with odds 1.72 isn't a bad idea right? based on Man City's recent match history they often concede against teams of the same level, Burnley will be excluded because their level is still under Manchester City at least they conceded 4 times in the last 5 matches.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SatoPrincess

Activity: 994
Merit: 731

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 10:12:48 PM

Manchester City's performance against Sevilla in the UEFA Super Cup final seems to be a poor performance compared to last season. Many may say that Sevilla's performance has improved compared to before but I would say Sevilla's performance was not good but Manchester City's poor performance is why Sevilla did so well in the UEFA Super Cup final against Manchester City.
I wasn’t impressed by Manchester City's performance, they performed poorly against Sevilla. Manchester City was just lucky to beat Sevilla in the match, Sevilla had lots of opportunities. I don’t really know why Manchester City didn’t perform well in the match, maybe it’s because of De Bruyne's injury. I think Pep Guardiola has to look for a replacement for De Bruyne because he will be going for surgery and he won’t be coming back soon. Let’s see how Manchester City will perform against Newcastle in their next match. I know it won’t really be easy for Manchester City.

It is no longer news that Manchester City term to struggle in games they play with Kelvin De Bruyne. De Bruyne’s injury is a big blow to the team especially after losing Gundogan and Riyad Mahrez this summer, KDB is predicted to stay out for atleast 5 or 6 months and City are yet to find a replacement for him for the months he will be away. I also want to see how they will fare against Newcastle in the weekend without KDB.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 10:21:06 PM

After the poor performance of Harry Maguire in Manchester United and many personal mistakes from his player in many games in the last season, Manchester United tried to put Harry Maguire for sale and finally, they tried to sell this player after years. West Ham sent the offer and wanted to hire Harry Maguire but he asked for too much money from Manchester United for leaving this team and now the case is closed temporarily because of that.
Harry Maguire made another problem for Manchester United and now after him not leaving Manchester United they can't hire Konstantinos Mavropanos.

Harry Maguire has grown to be a problem for Manchester United, they have been trying since last season to dispose off the 80million worth defender. After being close to making a switch to West Ham days ago, the whole world expected Maguire would be in a new club by now but it seems that Harry Maguire is bent on remaining with Manchester United and fight for his place in the team..
ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 623

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 10:24:29 PM

It is no longer news that Manchester City term to struggle in games they play with Kelvin De Bruyne. De Bruyne’s injury is a big blow to the team especially after losing Gundogan and Riyad Mahrez this summer, KDB is predicted to stay out for atleast 5 or 6 months and City are yet to find a replacement for him for the months he will be away. I also want to see how they will fare against Newcastle in the weekend without KDB.
The injury suffered by Kevin De Bruyne is of course very detrimental to Manchester City because he is a field controller as well as the heart of Manchester City game so that Pep Guardiola is quite confused by the injury that befell his flagship star. I think some replacement names started popping up in the media to replace kevin de bruyne after he suffered a serious injury.

I think Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is one of the names closely associated with Manchester City after Kevin suffered an injury. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia own a playing style that was almost the same as Kevin, but Pep Guardiola was not sure whether he would be interested in recruiting Khvicha Kvaratskhelia or prefer other players in this transfer window.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 10:26:58 PM

Manchester City's performance against Sevilla in the UEFA Super Cup final seems to be a poor performance compared to last season. Many may say that Sevilla's performance has improved compared to before but I would say Sevilla's performance was not good but Manchester City's poor performance is why Sevilla did so well in the UEFA Super Cup final against Manchester City.
I wasn’t impressed by Manchester City's performance, they performed poorly against Sevilla. Manchester City was just lucky to beat Sevilla in the match, Sevilla had lots of opportunities. I don’t really know why Manchester City didn’t perform well in the match, maybe it’s because of De Bruyne's injury. I think Pep Guardiola has to look for a replacement for De Bruyne because he will be going for surgery and he won’t be coming back soon. Let’s see how Manchester City will perform against Newcastle in their next match. I know it won’t really be easy for Manchester City.

Man City dosent look good without De Bruyne. This is probobly the biggest hit for them. They didnt buy anyone to cover that position like he does and this will be a problem in the big matches. Too many good players are sold and injured and they didnt bring anyone to replace them. Newcastle might surprise City in this match honestly

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 10:35:31 PM

Harry Maguire has grown to be a problem for Manchester United
Well, Harry Maguire want to stay in Manchester United and Ten Hag doesn't seem to be annoyed by that. At the opposite, he said in an interview that he welcome Maguire in the team and that he has to prove himself to be able to play with them during the season. That's a turning message with a clear consequences that will be taken by Maguire... He will just stay.

Pages: « 1 ... 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 [4148] 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 4173 4174 4175 4176 4177 4178 4179 4180 4181 4182 4183 4184 4185 4186 4187 4188 4189 4190 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 ... 6167 »
  Print  

Jump to: