Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 4072 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 [4122] 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 ... 6167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645090 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1184

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 08:38:22 PM

So far I haven't found Manchester United really capable of threatening the Wolves defense. Manchester United had more possession than Wolves, but they didn't create many chances until 45 first half minutes. I think both teams will very likely end the first half goalless, and that is a very objective result given their game.
The first half of the match has already ended, and I didn’t see anything special in Manchester United's performance. I am just surprised that the first half of the match ended as a draw. I was expecting Manchester United to score in the first half of the match, but they couldn’t secure any goal. If the match continues like this in the second half, I won't be surprised if the match ends as a draw because Manchester United didn’t put in as much effort as I was expecting before the match started, but let’s see how the second half will be.

Wolves defend well with their 4 defenders. They are still quite disciplined in guarding their defense area well, but they can also carry out very dangerous counterattacks.
Wolves are trying to use counterattacks against Manchester United, which is really working for them, just that they haven’t been able to score. But I won’t be surprised if a mistake happens and they are able to convert those counterattacks into goals.

I didn't see anything special in the second half from Manchester United, but it was Wolves who did the better in the build-up. Wolves almost succeeded in breaking into Andre Onana's goal several times, but Onana's good performance still managed to save him.

Ten Hag has made a substitution and maybe he'll have an advantage soon. Victor Lindelof, Christian Eriksen, Jadon Sancho and Facundo Pellistri, so there's some hope from them to make the game more effective.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SatoPrincess

Activity: 994
Merit: 731

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 08:40:45 PM

The current Chelsea team have many top talents to form a better squad than they had last season. The game against Liverpool yesterday showed they are better shaped this season under Pochettino. Disappointing result for them because they would have preferred all three points nevertheless they had a good game and not a bad result after all, Liverpool are also not an easy club to beat so to me it is a fair result in the end.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 08:53:24 PM

The current Chelsea team have many top talents to form a better squad than they had last season. The game against Liverpool yesterday showed they are better shaped this season under Pochettino. Disappointing result for them because they would have preferred all three points nevertheless they had a good game and not a bad result after all, Liverpool are also not an easy club to beat so to me it is a fair result in the end.
I agree with you especially when I saw Chelsea's performance against Liverpool. Chelsea's performance was quite good throughout the match and they were also quite good in terms of domination, but unfortunately Chelsea missed some of the chances they created well. So it is a fair result.

Manchester United vs Wolves

The provisional position is 1-0 to win Manchester United. Raphaël Varane scored with a header and it looked to be the only goal of the game. Wolves also had several good chances to score, but unfortunately they efford were denied by Onana.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 08:57:57 PM

This match is very easy for Man United. Wolves are still very weak in football and they are very weak against Man United.  Due to which this match is very easy for Man United. Wolves have not been playing well in football so far.  Wolves do get chances in various leagues but are not able to beat their opponents and win most of the matches. The same is going to happen in today's match with Man United.  So there will not be much excitement in this match.  The game is most enjoyable when it is played to the bone and is played with two equally strong teams.
Did you just say an easy game? Wolves is becoming a thorn in the flesh for Manchester United in recent games, though United were able to pick 6 maximum points in last season's meeting and that shouldn't make today's encounter a work over. In one of the games, the match was almost going to a stalemate until Rashford's goal in the extra minutes prove to be the decider and gave the Red devils the much needed 3 pts. Also, don't forget what happened in the first 2 opening games for Manchester United last season as they suffered shocking defeats in the hands of Brighton and Brentford. While that is in the past, they wouldn't want a repeat of last season's opener and will be taking today's game as important as every other games.

The guy is actually right, Wolves are good in ball possessiveness and making quality attack but not experts when it comes to.making of chances, Manchester United are very good in tackling them in a blink of an eye whenever they comes close to the net. Varane will had given Manchester United a lead goal and few minutes of added extra time, I think Manchester United will be having their first round 1 successful 3 points and will be going to the top of the table to align where Arsenal, Manchester City and others are currently occupied in the standing. Erik effort is showing off already however, I haven't see much from the center forward, Rashford is still sleeping or perhaps been a strikers without wingers formation a bad idea, he had just attacking Midfielders on his back.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 09:07:36 PM

Finally Manchester United were able to score in the 76th minute through Raphael Varane's header, a pass from Wan-Bissaka. The minutes of extra time were tense as the Wolves players continued to attack to score but keeper Andre Onana made several saves.
Anyway, did you guys see one spectator in black take to the field to mess with the Wolves players when they go on the attack, and that is very worrying.

The game is over, and the score is Manchester United vs Wolves 1-0.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1184

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 09:14:52 PM

Finally Manchester United were able to score in the 76th minute through Raphael Varane's header, a pass from Wan-Bissaka. The minutes of extra time were tense as the Wolves players continued to attack to score but keeper Andre Onana made several saves.
Anyway, did you guys see one spectator in black take to the field to mess with the Wolves players when they go on the attack, and that is very worrying.

One thing that caught my attention in this match was the debut appearance of several new Manchester United players. André Onana was excellent throughout the game as he made several crucial saves from Wolves players. Mason Mount's performance was also quite good until he was replaced by Christian Eriksen in the 68th minute.

Ten Hag deserves to thank all of his team today who started the season with 3 points at home. Old Trafford roared when Varane scored, he was the hero of Manchester United's victory today. The only question; where are the strikers of Manchester United?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 09:17:45 PM

So far I haven't found Manchester United really capable of threatening the Wolves defense. Manchester United had more possession than Wolves, but they didn't create many chances until 45 first half minutes. I think both teams will very likely end the first half goalless, and that is a very objective result given their game.
The first half of the match has already ended, and I didn’t see anything special in Manchester United's performance. I am just surprised that the first half of the match ended as a draw. I was expecting Manchester United to score in the first half of the match, but they couldn’t secure any goal. If the match continues like this in the second half, I won't be surprised if the match ends as a draw because Manchester United didn’t put in as much effort as I was expecting before the match started, but let’s see how the second half will be.

Wolves defend well with their 4 defenders. They are still quite disciplined in guarding their defense area well, but they can also carry out very dangerous counterattacks.
Wolves are trying to use counterattacks against Manchester United, which is really working for them, just that they haven’t been able to score. But I won’t be surprised if a mistake happens and they are able to convert those counterattacks into goals.
Manchester united capitalized on the game and stole it at a moment we were starting to think the game was gonna end in a draw. If I wanna be neutral I'll say Manchester united didn't deserve the win they got tonight as a draw would have made the game parallel for both sides. The team was struggling and not possessing the ball as we had expected for a team like Manchester United against an average EPL team like wolves. If they continue this way then they're going to experience a hard season ahead.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2135

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 09:30:24 PM

~~~
Manchester united capitalized on the game and stole it at a moment we were starting to think the game was gonna end in a draw. If I wanna be neutral I'll say Manchester united didn't deserve the win they got tonight as a draw would have made the game parallel for both sides. The team was struggling and not possessing the ball as we had expected for a team like Manchester United against an average EPL team like wolves. If they continue this way then they're going to experience a hard season ahead.
You are free to have your say about the performance and the outcome of the game but I do not agree that winning is not deserved. Manchester United struggled to win the game and they struggled to do so throughout the first half, but it all came midway through the second half. Wolves had many good chances to score, but poor finishing didn't help them get a goal until the end of the game.

For me it was a very interesting match, I mean both teams have a threatening game. Wolves tried harder to score goals, but they had to admit today's loss to Manchester United. No regrets, they have tried.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 09:44:04 PM

After some criticism from Manchester United fans throughout the pre-season games, it was a fantastic start for Manchester United and a great first Premier League performance for Ander Onana, who made key crucial saves in the encounter. Wolves appear well prepared for the match since they made United's job difficult, but Manchester United has lately been able to give the difference in the score line, which is a strong start to the season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 09:47:31 PM

I didn't see anything special in the second half from Manchester United, but it was Wolves who did the better in the build-up. Wolves almost succeeded in breaking into Andre Onana's goal several times, but Onana's good performance still managed to save him.

I’m glad Manchester United still won the game and clinched the 3 points. And yes, I had high hopes having Onana defending the goalposts and he didn’t disappoint as he came out with a clean sheet.
Wolves also surprised me a bit with their performance as they had put some pressure on United’s goal in a bid to score but Onana was not having any of it. Ten Hag must be proud of himself for having brought him into the squad. Despite Manchester United having slightly more of the ball in their possession, Wolves managed to get more attempts at goal than United did. Perhaps, Man United had underestimated them a little bit going into the game.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 09:55:32 PM

After some criticism from Manchester United fans throughout the pre-season games, it was a fantastic start for Manchester United and a great first Premier League performance for Ander Onana, who made key crucial saves in the encounter. Wolves appear well prepared for the match since they made United's job difficult, but Manchester United has lately been able to give the difference in the score line, which is a strong start to the season.
I don't think it is a great start for Man United. They actually played worse than Wolves, they made lower shot attempts. They only made 3 shot on targets from total 15 shot attempts. While Wolves can make 23 shot attempts and 6 shot on targets. However, Man United has a better accuracy in shooting although Man United attackers actually failed to score goals. Varane who could score 1 goal and make Man United won today.

If Man United only can perform like today match, I doubt they can compete for the title. It is a home match but they are difficult to win. I can't image if they are playing a strong team today. They may miss 3 points in the first match of this season.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 784
Merit: 1045

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 09:58:35 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Manchester united capitalized on the game and stole it at a moment we were starting to think the game was gonna end in a draw.
Nobody actually roobed wolves of earning 'em 3 points, or atleast one; Thier energy was sufficient but Thier finishing plan was waytoo slow and barely had any vision behind.
You are free to have your say about the performance and the outcome of the game but I do not agree that winning is not deserved. Manchester United struggled to win the game and they struggled to do so throughout the first half, but it all came midway through the second half.
I couldn't even wrap my head around how the above user analyses football strategies and manipulation... Does he really think matches are manipulated in premier league like most carrot leagues?? C'monnn,... This gets way better with the implementations of resources and goaline technologies, mhan!

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Zoomic

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 10:00:15 PM

Honestly speaking about tonight match between Manchester United and wolves. It is important to note that Manchester United played below expectation or will I say that wolves played above expectation. In as much as we understand that Manchester United always have a poor beginning of every season this time around I expected Manchester United to win wolves convincingly, but the first half was kind of hell for Manchester United.

If not for the changes that was made in the second half which helped Manchester United to control ball in the midfield. The match would have ended in a goalless draw. I have not seen the impact of Mount in Manchester United midfield right from their pre-season time.

DaNNy001

Activity: 630
Merit: 516

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 10:21:31 PM

I would agree that the scoreline is OK considering that the major purpose is fulfilled which is the three points that's involved. and I would admit that the hardship in the match was much expected since wolves themselves are not an easy side to play but still yet varane was able to make a difference between the two team which is the most important thing of all.
QueenVera

Activity: 1092
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 10:25:19 PM

[/url]
Raphael Varane helped his team to claim a victory after they failed to have a good performance against Wolves, all thanks to Aaron Wanbissaka for his fine cross from the right flank to Varane who got the ball into the net with a fine header, though they won 1-0 but the opposition team played beyond their expectations and stood a better chance to win the game but missed too much chances, the Midfield of Manchester United was very porous, they keep making lots of wrong passes and didnt create much chance for the attack, allowing the opposition to get away with a counter most times.
 Apart from Varane that rescued his team with a fine header one player that was outstanding for Manchester united is Aaron Wanbissaka, both him and Varane helped the keeper in blocking several shots that would had led to a goal, another played that had an outstanding performance was Onana he had 5 good saves and kept a clean shit on his debut, but Mason was impressive to and didn't have a good game today, Casimiro also was very poor with his marking and couldn't hold the midfield, íf they play this way against any top EPL team they'll concede  alot of goals even before the 1st half, Ten Hag needs to work on the confidence of his team so as to have a better performance in their next match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ndabagi01

Activity: 588
Merit: 287

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 10:30:09 PM

Manchester United needed three points in this game, and they were able to grab them at the end. Wolves absolutely impressed me tonight with the manner they played and gave Manchester United a terrible time before scoring against them. Earning three points is more significant for every team, regardless of how well or poorly they performed in the game. Going forward and in the future, they need to correct somethings because they have underperformed for a team like Wolves.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nelson4lov

Activity: 2086
Merit: 794

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 10:59:53 PM

First round of fixtures comes to a close. It was an interesting weekend after several weeks of hiatus. The most interesting match for me was the Liverpool vs Chelsea game (I'm biased).  Teams I'm watching out for this season imclude: City, Newcastle, Arsenal, Liverpool and Brighton.

What was your favorite game and first impression of the first 2023/2024 games this season ?

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 11:04:56 PM

I’m glad Manchester United still won the game and clinched the 3 points. And yes, I had high hopes having Onana defending the goalposts and he didn’t disappoint as he came out with a clean sheet.
Wolves also surprised me a bit with their performance as they had put some pressure on United’s goal in a bid to score but Onana was not having any of it. Ten Hag must be proud of himself for having brought him into the squad. Despite Manchester United having slightly more of the ball in their possession, Wolves managed to get more attempts at goal than United did. Perhaps, Man United had underestimated them a little bit going into the game.
Luckily, Raphael Varane managed to score a goal in the 76 minute. Erik ten Hag shouldn't be too happy if he only gets one goal; unless Manchester United manage to score more than two goals, then that would be a source of pride. Wolves also attempted more shots at goal, so it can be said that Manchester United were lucky to win this match.

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 11:10:52 PM

It's always interesting to see that everybody was putting their focus on mount once MU was playing the game.

This guy is always showing a horrible performance. Does chelsea scammed MU? BTW he always became a trending topic on twitter once MU was facing another club. Even so many red devil fans are also blaming his performance.
Is he worth 65 millions? I personally think that ten hag was making the wrong decision here. MU was able winning the game against wolves with small scores. The midfielder of the club has been performing so badly.

I don't think that buying hojlund will be fixing the problem if the club is still having bad midfielder. I can't even know how long those fans will always be critizing his performance. It will give huge pressure to the mount's mentality.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 11:18:24 PM

A strong start to the season for Manchester United and its fans. At least they start up the season with a win-match against the Wolves and secondly, they have gotten the quality goalkeeper(Onana) they ever want to fill in the gap of De Gea who Ten Hag thinks doesn't match up with the team formation of making saves and holding on to ball without fear.
It was a fantastic match between both teams, Wolves try as they can but luck wasn't on their side as Neto and Silva missed a good chance to score goals against Manchester United.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 4072 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 4090 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 4102 4103 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 [4122] 4123 4124 4125 4126 4127 4128 4129 4130 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4137 4138 4139 4140 4141 4142 4143 4144 4145 4146 4147 4148 4149 4150 4151 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4161 4162 4163 4164 4165 4166 4167 4168 4169 4170 4171 4172 ... 6167 »
  Print  

Jump to: