Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:10:59 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759494

The link from the Daniel Hu screenshot above.

Great detective work!  I have written to him here.

This is all shaping up to be the Chinese version of this:

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:13:42 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 01:40:56 PM by TrevorS

@MMpool
@MMpool

Is there any prospect for my being able to connect more than one Antminer S5 to your pool?  I've had to shut down four of the six S3 (getting too warm in here) and would really like to redirect another three S5.  What is necessary in order to accomplish this?  If you need to observe server behavior with them, then let's arrange for that!

Thanks -- Trevor

PS. After over two days of uninterrupted mining on MMpool, the single S5 reports an A/R ratio of 612, so it's not an inherent miner problem.  Why do the A/R ratios collapse with more than one S5 connected to your pool?  Would really like to solve this problem!  How about you?
I don't know why this problem is happening for you and yes, I would like to work out what the issue is. Here's some things to look at or try:

1) Are you using ipv4 or ipv6?
2) what is the exact command line you are using for the miner?
3) Are all the miners mining under the same account?
4) if (3) is true, are the set to the difficulty level for the combined value of all the miners, or just for each individual miner output.
5) if they are set to the difficulty level of the individual miners, try setting the difficulty level for all the miners such that it is right for the combined hash total of all the miners. ie. if the total hash rate for all miners is 10 Th/s then set the difficulty for all the miners to "d=2500".
Hi, sorry I missed your post, would love to work with you on this.

1) I'm using ipv4 for everything still.
2) The S3 and S5 miners include CGminer internal to them (have their own controllers), so all I do is enter configuration parameters into the provided fields via a PC browser.  The current configuration parameters are identical for both types of miner except for the difficulty parameter:
S3:
url: stratum+tcp://mmpool.org:3333
usr:<pool user ID>
psw: d=256
S5:
url: stratum+tcp://mmpool.org:3333
usr: <pool user ID>
psw: d=512
3) All miners (S3 and S5) are under the same account.
4) Difficulty value is set for the individual miner.  (2,4,6 S3; 1-4 S5)  S3s don't exhibit this problem, only the S5s.
5) OK, so if I shut down the last two S3, then two S5 should be ~2TH which I gather would be "d=500".  I can tell you that my previous tries with two S5 and "d=512" didn't work, but I'll try 500.

EDIT:  Test is underway with two S5 and "d=500".  Thanks again!  Smiley

Have tested with two S5 with "d=500" and am continuing on.  Three S5 appear a real possibility -- did you change something?  Although four fell on its face, a lesser number seems to be working!  Am currently running three S5 with "d=750".  Expect to look again tomorrow!  Thanks for your assistance!  Way better than just one S5!  Smiley

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:30:19 PM

I downloaded the mac wallet.  its works, but is taking FOREVER to d/l the blockchain with only 1 active connection to the Unobtanium network.

I know blah blah blah addnodes unobtanium.conf file.....i have no idea what any of this means or how to do what you were going to tell me to do.  can someone tell me exactly how to make this happen?

where the hell is bryce? did he totally just bail on creating wallets for us?  I understand that he doesn't necessarily "owe" us anything but why would he make a fork happen, tell us new wallets are coming, and then just flake?  at least if he said "i'm not going to make any wallets" we could have figured this out on time ourselves.  meanwhile he's flapping his gums to anyone who'll listen about how Unobtanium is "his" coin and implying its so great because of him.

Bryce, I think i'd rather have Bill Buckner on my team in a clutch moment than you.

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:21:33 PM

I downloaded the mac wallet.  its works, but is taking FOREVER to d/l the blockchain with only 1 active connection to the Unobtanium network.

I know blah blah blah addnodes unobtanium.conf file.....i have no idea what any of this means or how to do what you were going to tell me to do.  can someone tell me exactly how to make this happen?

where the hell is bryce? did he totally just bail on creating wallets for us?  I understand that he doesn't necessarily "owe" us anything but why would he make a fork happen, tell us new wallets are coming, and then just flake?  at least if he said "i'm not going to make any wallets" we could have figured this out on time ourselves.  meanwhile he's flapping his gums to anyone who'll listen about how Unobtanium is "his" coin and implying its so great because of him.

Bryce, I think i'd rather have Bill Buckner on my team in a clutch moment than you.

This is the location of the .conf file afaik: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/13873/bitcoind-configuration-on-mac-os-x

Do you need a template?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:40:48 PM

i don't know.  probably? 

okay, so now i know where unobtanium.conf file goes, but i still don't know what it is.  do i just make a blank text file and save it as unobtanium.conf?  if so, what exactly do i need put as text?  is there something i can copy paste?

can you see how terrible this all is for an "average" user of crypto?  I mean, I grew up with computers, I work for a leading tech company, on the internet all day every day...muggles think i'm some tech whiz just for using crypto, so if someone like me is having a hard time figuring this out, then we're completely fucked for "mass" adoption.  People are always like "we need to tell our friends and family to get in on this" but this whole shit show is a perfect example of why I am not "spreading the good word," so to speak.

please don't anyone take offense from my ranting, i am just extremely frustrated and need to vent.

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:47:54 PM

i don't know.  probably? 

okay, so now i know where unobtanium.conf file goes, but i still don't know what it is.  do i just make a blank text file and save it as unobtanium.conf?  if so, what exactly do i need put as text?  is there something i can copy paste?

can you see how terrible this all is for an "average" user of crypto?  I mean, I grew up with computers, I work for a leading tech company, on the internet all day every day...muggles think i'm some tech whiz just for using crypto, so if someone like me is having a hard time figuring this out, then we're completely fucked for "mass" adoption.  People are always like "we need to tell our friends and family to get in on this" but this whole shit show is a perfect example of why I am not "spreading the good word," so to speak.

please don't anyone take offense from my ranting, i am just extremely frustrated and need to vent.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Crypto generally is in no way ready for prime time use or adoption. Yes, you can make it work, but for the "average Joe" right now I just don't see it.

Realistically android/i device and other mobile wallets are much easier to understand and adopt.
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:50:54 PM

i don't know.  probably? 

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Crypto generally is in no way ready for prime time use or adoption. Yes, you can make it work, but for the "average Joe" right now I just don't see it.

Realistically android/i device and other mobile wallets are much easier to understand and adopt.

Providing a .conf file ready to download with short explanation where to put it on the website maybe no problem?
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 07:01:24 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 09:02:01 PM by FallingKnife

i don't know.  probably?  

okay, so now i know where unobtanium.conf file goes, but i still don't know what it is.  do i just make a blank text file and save it as unobtanium.conf?  if so, what exactly do i need put as text?  is there something i can copy paste?

can you see how terrible this all is for an "average" user of crypto?  I mean, I grew up with computers, I work for a leading tech company, on the internet all day every day...muggles think i'm some tech whiz just for using crypto, so if someone like me is having a hard time figuring this out, then we're completely fucked for "mass" adoption.  People are always like "we need to tell our friends and family to get in on this" but this whole shit show is a perfect example of why I am not "spreading the good word," so to speak.

Providing a .conf file ready to download with short explanation where to put it on the website maybe no problem?
Usually the Unobtanium wallet syncs up without any problems.  If it doesn't, you may be able to solve the problem by adding nodes to your Unobtanium.conf file. While it's not very difficult if you know the trick, a lot of people don't know the trick. Here's how to do it.

First, grab a list of 0.10 client peers from the Chainz explorer and put them into a sample Unobtanium.conf file.

Or alternatively, you can download a pre-made Unobtanium.conf file from Unobtanium.uno.  Choose whether you want the .conf (text) or .zip file, and download it to your desktop.
http://unobtanium.uno/download/Unobtanium.conf

http://unobtanium.uno/download/Unobtanium.conf.zip

Edit this file with any text editor, taking care that it is saved as a .conf file, and not renamed to a .txt file.
Change the Username and Password. The rest you can leave as it is.

note: because by default Windows hides file extensions, I recommend taking a moment to make a quick change to the Windows File Explorer settings. See the below image for instructions:  

Before proceeding, close your Uno wallet client.

Now we have to put the Unobtanium.conf file in the Unobtanium roaming data folder, where the wallet will find it.  Here's how to do that:

In MS Windows, press Windows+R to bring up the Run menu.  Type in %AppData% and then click/press Ok.  Like This....

A file folder will open.  Scroll down until you see the Unobanium folder, and then click on it.  You should now see the contents of this folder, including your wallet.dat file. Don't delete anything in this folder.

Now find your Unobtanium.conf file on your desktop, and drag it into this folder.

Restart your wallet.

You're good to go.

----

This is for Windows. Sadly, I can't tell you how to do this on Mac or Linuxs. Perhaps someone else will step up and write it. You can use the same Unobtanium.conf file for Win/Mac/Linux.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:29:26 PM

i don't know.  probably?  

okay, so now i know where unobtanium.conf file goes, but i still don't know what it is.  do i just make a blank text file and save it as unobtanium.conf?  if so, what exactly do i need put as text?  is there something i can copy paste?

can you see how terrible this all is for an "average" user of crypto?  I mean, I grew up with computers, I work for a leading tech company, on the internet all day every day...muggles think i'm some tech whiz just for using crypto, so if someone like me is having a hard time figuring this out, then we're completely fucked for "mass" adoption.  People are always like "we need to tell our friends and family to get in on this" but this whole shit show is a perfect example of why I am not "spreading the good word," so to speak.

I grabbed 0.10 client peers from the Chainz explorer and put them into a sample Unobtanium.conf file.

You can download the Unobtanium.conf file from Unobtanium.uno.  Choose whether you want the .conf (text) or .zip file, and download it to your desktop.

Edit this file with any text editor, taking care that it is saved as a .conf file, and not renamed to a .txt file.

Now we have to put the Unobtanium.conf file in the Unobtanium roaming data folder, where the wallet will find it.  Here's how to do that:

In MS Windows, press Windows+R to bring up the Run menu.  Type in %AppData% and then click/press Ok.  Like This....

A file folder will open.  Scroll down until you see the Unobanium folder, and then click on it.  You should now see the contents of this folder, including your wallet.dat file. Don't delete anything in this folder.

Now find your Unobtanium.conf file on your desktop, and drag it into this folder.

Restart your wallet.

You're good to go.

----

This is for Windows. Sadly, I can't tell you how to do this on Mac or Linuxs. Perhaps someone else will step up and write it. You can use the same Unobtanium.conf file for Win/Mac/Linux.

LOL I was just about to add it too, you were faster - again!

I updated the site with download buttons and a link to your instructions, that should make it easier for newcomers to find.

Tacktic

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:03:31 PM

i don't know.  probably? 

Hi Crypto and welcome.
Yes this is often my problem.
It is like having to be a mechanic before you drive a car.
Currencies these playthings will never be till developers learn that Joe Public does not want to learn the fiddle, just wants to play.
I have started thinking on these lines.... in the Late 1800 early 1900 most people who drove WHERE mechanics.
Then they made better cars.
It is up to developers to make better wallets.
So far they seem to be happy with the generic Bitcoin yuk thing.
Weird bit is the world is about to go cashless... Visa/ebt cards just work.
Ipad banking...just works.
So the crypto idea may just be that, an idea that came and went, before the (intelligent to be sure) geeks discovered the masses and the potential of the idea.
(I say geek in an affectionate way...I was one till this new breed came along hehe).
They seem to be content with the effort so far but not to spread the wings and change humanity, which could be entirely possible if people did not have the enforced banking, at the point of a gun.
It is an idea whose time has come...but along with that needs to just work without effort by the user, other than remembering a strong password and not putting usb in the microwave.
That is the real challenge of the next year or two, otherwise, Visa (owned by the banks) wins.
Regards,
Tacktic.

insert witty signature here
Tacktic

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:21:00 PM

I was just reading my post and had a revelation of sorts.
Why do we even have wallets?
why not plug and play, separate to the data base efforts of the computers running the show, from a smart device for transactions.
Also when I said the idea will go away...
it wont, it is just the big banking cartels with use blockchain technologies and lock out the decentralised models now emerging.
Is all about the numbers of users.
If you cannot spend a bitcoin there is no point in mining one and back to the 10000 btc pizza.
We probably have 3 years before Wall Street decides to stop playing.
The market cap of bitcoin is peanuts if they wanted to buy them and not use them all.
So need to make it idiot and bullet proof in half that time.

insert witty signature here
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 08:28:21 PM

Don't loose faith ladies and gentlemen!

There will always be local currencies. Despite the volition of the Banksters to stomp it out, we will ultimately prevail!

Check this out:

https://lfb.org/create-your-own-currency-in-four-simple-steps/

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 08:40:51 PM

Don't loose faith ladies and gentlemen!

There will always be local currencies. Despite the volition of the Banksters to stomp it out, we will ultimately prevail!

Check this out:

https://lfb.org/create-your-own-currency-in-four-simple-steps/
I like this quote from the article:

"And always keep the following in mind…

Doubt destroys. Faith builds."

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 08:43:57 PM

i don't know.  probably?  

I grabbed 0.10 client peers from the Chainz explorer and put them into a sample Unobtanium.conf file.

You can download the Unobtanium.conf file from Unobtanium.uno.  Choose whether you want the .conf (text) or .zip file, and download it to your desktop.

Now we have to put the Unobtanium.conf file in the Unobtanium roaming data folder, where the wallet will find it.  Here's how to do that:

Restart your wallet.

You're good to go.

----

LOL I was just about to add it too, you were faster - again!

I updated the site with download buttons and a link to your instructions, that should make it easier for newcomers to find.

Thanks, it's also linked from the OP now, just above the node list.
I will try to remember to regularly update the unobtanium.conf file on Unobtanium.uno, and also keep the list of nodes in the OP updated.
Still, the best place to get nodes is from the chainz explorer, where they list the nodes they have seen. Be sure to only use 0.10 nodes.

Nostr:
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 08:53:18 PM

I had a quick wallet question.

When we download the new Beta Windows wallet, it is in zip format.

I unzip it and there is only the QT.exe file.

Do I need to copy the QT.exe file into the directory of the "old" wallet to over-write the former QT.exe? Or, just leave it in it's own directory by itself?

Thanks!

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:06:25 PM

Do I need to copy the QT.exe file into the directory of the "old" wallet to over-write the former QT.exe? Or, just leave it in it's own directory by itself?

Thanks!

Yes, as long as you have backed up the wallet.dat, you can delete the old qt and everything, and run the new one.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:07:34 PM

Thanks!

Yes, as long as you have backed up the wallet.dat, you can delete the old qt and everything, and run the new one.

Thanks for the prompt response. Should I uninstall it, or delete it?

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:12:25 PM

Thanks!

Thanks for the prompt response. Should I uninstall it, or delete it?

Do an uninstall just to be clean. If it still misbehaves run unobtanium-qt --reindex from cmd.exe and you should be golden.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 09:53:05 PM

@siameze thanks!

On another note, look at that delicious hash ladies and gents! Mr. Mojo risin'!

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:28:08 PM

If you are going to mine Bitcoin, why wouldn't you choose a merge pool? They can either afford to have lower fees or higher payouts. It makes sense.
I am having fun mining at mmpool right now, enjoying my Uno dust. Smiley

Nostr:
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: