Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 10:32:43 PM

If you are going to mine Bitcoin, why wouldn't you choose a merge pool? They can either afford to have lower fees or higher payouts. It makes sense.
I am having fun mining at mmpool right now, enjoying my Uno dust. Smiley
Exactly! It would be nice to get BTC Guild and Slush's Pool on the $UNO train too!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:26:36 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 11:36:40 PM by IMZ

@ Krypto Superdog: welcome. Feel free to vent; your cause is just. We gotta bust our humps to market ourselves to 'The 99%'

@ Escrowin' the Chinese translations? Whatever makes sense.

@ Community providing tech support: I lack these skills. The fact that I can get help here is greatly appreciated, and I will work hard otherwise to make us all cashmere-helicopter rich us all better people in the eyes of our mums.

@ The A-Team photo: if you ever find yourself within 1100 metres of a cigar-chomper whose gloved trigger-finger is inside the trigger guard of a cocked assault rifle, move swiftly behind the nearest large concrete object, and remain there.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:51:09 AM

i don't know.  probably?  

okay, so now i know where unobtanium.conf file goes, but i still don't know what it is.  do i just make a blank text file and save it as unobtanium.conf?  if so, what exactly do i need put as text?  is there something i can copy paste?

can you see how terrible this all is for an "average" user of crypto?  I mean, I grew up with computers, I work for a leading tech company, on the internet all day every day...muggles think i'm some tech whiz just for using crypto, so if someone like me is having a hard time figuring this out, then we're completely fucked for "mass" adoption.  People are always like "we need to tell our friends and family to get in on this" but this whole shit show is a perfect example of why I am not "spreading the good word," so to speak.

please don't anyone take offense from my ranting, i am just extremely frustrated and need to vent.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Crypto generally is in no way ready for prime time use or adoption. Yes, you can make it work, but for the "average Joe" right now I just don't see it.

Realistically android/i device and other mobile wallets are much easier to understand and adopt.

Providing a .conf file ready to download with short explanation where to put it on the website maybe no problem?

I grabbed 0.10 client peers from the Chainz explorer and put them into a sample Unobtanium.conf file.

You can download the Unobtanium.conf file from Unobtanium.uno.  Choose whether you want the .conf (text) or .zip file, and download it to your desktop.
http://unobtanium.uno/download/Unobtanium.conf

http://unobtanium.uno/download/Unobtanium.conf.zip

Edit this file with any text editor, taking care that it is saved as a .conf file, and not renamed to a .txt file.
Change the Username and Password. The rest you can leave as it is.

Before proceeding, close your Uno wallet client.

Now we have to put the Unobtanium.conf file in the Unobtanium roaming data folder, where the wallet will find it.  Here's how to do that:

In MS Windows, press Windows+R to bring up the Run menu.  Type in %AppData% and then click/press Ok.  Like This....

A file folder will open.  Scroll down until you see the Unobanium folder, and then click on it.  You should now see the contents of this folder, including your wallet.dat file. Don't delete anything in this folder.

Now find your Unobtanium.conf file on your desktop, and drag it into this folder.

Restart your wallet.

You're good to go.

----

This is for Windows. Sadly, I can't tell you how to do this on Mac or Linuxs. Perhaps someone else will step up and write it. You can use the same Unobtanium.conf file for Win/Mac/Linux.

thank you so much for the detailed response.

do i just make up anything for username and password?  when is this used and for what?

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
Jelks

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:53:35 AM

I had a quick wallet question.

When we download the new Beta Windows wallet, it is in zip format.

I unzip it and there is only the QT.exe file.

Do I need to copy the QT.exe file into the directory of the "old" wallet to over-write the former QT.exe? Or, just leave it in it's own directory by itself?

Thanks!

When I downloaded it some days ago, the zip file contained only one file "unobtanium-qt_0.10beta.exe".  Since it had a different name than the old executable ("unobtanium-qt.exe"), I just dropped it in the same folder.  I then updated the shortcut which used to point to the old one.  To do this, right-click on the shortcut, Properties, and put this in the "Target" text box:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Unobtanium\unobtanium-qt_0.10beta.exe"

Worked like a charm (the first time, it did an automatic reindex).  Everything else is still the way it was, same folders same everything.  It just has that new beta wallet executable in it, which is what I run. No uninstalling, no anything.

pnoch

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:59:04 AM

I downloaded the mac wallet.  its works, but is taking FOREVER to d/l the blockchain with only 1 active connection to the Unobtanium network.

I know blah blah blah addnodes unobtanium.conf file.....i have no idea what any of this means or how to do what you were going to tell me to do.  can someone tell me exactly how to make this happen?

where the hell is bryce? did he totally just bail on creating wallets for us?  I understand that he doesn't necessarily "owe" us anything but why would he make a fork happen, tell us new wallets are coming, and then just flake?  at least if he said "i'm not going to make any wallets" we could have figured this out on time ourselves.  meanwhile he's flapping his gums to anyone who'll listen about how Unobtanium is "his" coin and implying its so great because of him.

Bryce, I think i'd rather have Bill Buckner on my team in a clutch moment than you.

I'll try to put in some hardcode node for the OSX build next time.

BTW, we might have 2 flavor of UNO android wallet, there is one I have been working on since months ago, Unobtaniumj need some rework for MM but it seems HashEngineering's version should do it https://github.com/HashEngineering/unobtaniumj/commits?author=HashEngineering

I am quite busy with work and everything so don't count on me release it anytime soon.

Cheers!
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:00:29 AM

If you are going to mine Bitcoin, why wouldn't you choose a merge pool? They can either afford to have lower fees or higher payouts. It makes sense.
Exactly! It would be nice to get BTC Guild and Slush's Pool on the $UNO train too!
Sure, more pools would be great. We'll get there.

Lets try to help Xpool get up and running first, though.

Uno is about to lose it's support from Xpool because of a crashing daemon.  I'm not able to resolve it. They compile the daemon but after a few hours it crashes. Bryce thought maybe they needed to update pre-reqs to bitcoin 0.1, but that answer didn't sem to help.

If you can help, please head over to Cryptocointalk and assist Cracker.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1418-unobtanium-uno-information/?p=182706

Thanks,

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Snagglebone

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:17:29 AM

Sure, more pools would be great. We'll get there.

Lets try to help Xpool get up and running first, though.

Uno is about to lose it's support from Xpool because of a crashing daemon.  I'm not able to resolve it. They compile the daemon but after a few hours it crashes. Bryce thought maybe they needed to update pre-reqs to bitcoin 0.1, but that answer didn't sem to help.

If you can help, please head over to Cryptocointalk and assist Cracker.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1418-unobtanium-uno-information/?p=182706

Thanks,

He needs to post some error logs or something before anyone can even begin to diagnose the problem.
Krypto Superdog

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:16:13 AM

i don't know.  probably?  

okay, so now i know where unobtanium.conf file goes, but i still don't know what it is.  do i just make a blank text file and save it as unobtanium.conf?  if so, what exactly do i need put as text?  is there something i can copy paste?

can you see how terrible this all is for an "average" user of crypto?  I mean, I grew up with computers, I work for a leading tech company, on the internet all day every day...muggles think i'm some tech whiz just for using crypto, so if someone like me is having a hard time figuring this out, then we're completely fucked for "mass" adoption.  People are always like "we need to tell our friends and family to get in on this" but this whole shit show is a perfect example of why I am not "spreading the good word," so to speak.

please don't anyone take offense from my ranting, i am just extremely frustrated and need to vent.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Crypto generally is in no way ready for prime time use or adoption. Yes, you can make it work, but for the "average Joe" right now I just don't see it.

Realistically android/i device and other mobile wallets are much easier to understand and adopt.

Providing a .conf file ready to download with short explanation where to put it on the website maybe no problem?

I grabbed 0.10 client peers from the Chainz explorer and put them into a sample Unobtanium.conf file.

You can download the Unobtanium.conf file from Unobtanium.uno.  Choose whether you want the .conf (text) or .zip file, and download it to your desktop.
http://unobtanium.uno/download/Unobtanium.conf

http://unobtanium.uno/download/Unobtanium.conf.zip

Edit this file with any text editor, taking care that it is saved as a .conf file, and not renamed to a .txt file.
Change the Username and Password. The rest you can leave as it is.

Before proceeding, close your Uno wallet client.

Now we have to put the Unobtanium.conf file in the Unobtanium roaming data folder, where the wallet will find it.  Here's how to do that:

In MS Windows, press Windows+R to bring up the Run menu.  Type in %AppData% and then click/press Ok.  Like This....

A file folder will open.  Scroll down until you see the Unobanium folder, and then click on it.  You should now see the contents of this folder, including your wallet.dat file. Don't delete anything in this folder.

Now find your Unobtanium.conf file on your desktop, and drag it into this folder.

Restart your wallet.

You're good to go.

----

This is for Windows. Sadly, I can't tell you how to do this on Mac or Linuxs. Perhaps someone else will step up and write it. You can use the same Unobtanium.conf file for Win/Mac/Linux.

thank you so much for the detailed response.

do i just make up anything for username and password?  when is this used and for what?

Finally got it to work!!!!  Thank you FallingKnife!!

FYI, on a mac...I had to download the .zip file to make it work.

again, thanks!!!

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 02:19:17 AM

Glad there's something I can do around here. Smiley Cheers.

Nostr:
Krypto Superdog

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:23:13 AM

Glad there's something I can do around here. Smiley Cheers.

thats officially the hugest understatement of this entire thread.

someone give this guy an award for modesty ;P

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:29:07 AM

So there is a new wallet? Any other changes? Because my wallet says it's fully synced at about 200 blocks behind.

Krypto Superdog

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:32:44 AM

also a big THANK YOU to pnoch for compiling this mac wallet! 

post up an address so we can tip you!

pnoch

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:38:55 AM

also a big THANK YOU to pnoch for compiling this mac wallet! 

post up an address so we can tip you!

Glad you got it working. UNO will always get mac support as long as I am here with some spare time Wink

Here's the address

ugZcQ5Q9SEmwxT2wPQWggZHT94fc8E7WFG

Cheers!
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:04:16 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 03:46:54 AM by TrevorS

@MMpool
Time for an update:
D=500 worked very well for 2 and 3 S5.
D=750 worked very well for 2 and 3 S5.
D=1000 worked very well for 2, 3, and 4 S5.

Tried D=1250 and D=1500 for 5 S5, but it was back to reject problems.

This is a huge improvement over what I saw before.  Think we can get to 5 or even 6 S5?

@MMpool

Is there any prospect for my being able to connect more than one Antminer S5 to your pool?  I've had to shut down four of the six S3 (getting too warm in here) and would really like to redirect another three S5.  What is necessary in order to accomplish this?  If you need to observe server behavior with them, then let's arrange for that!

Thanks -- Trevor

PS. After over two days of uninterrupted mining on MMpool, the single S5 reports an A/R ratio of 612, so it's not an inherent miner problem.  Why do the A/R ratios collapse with more than one S5 connected to your pool?  Would really like to solve this problem!  How about you?
I don't know why this problem is happening for you and yes, I would like to work out what the issue is. Here's some things to look at or try:

1) Are you using ipv4 or ipv6?
2) what is the exact command line you are using for the miner?
3) Are all the miners mining under the same account?
4) if (3) is true, are the set to the difficulty level for the combined value of all the miners, or just for each individual miner output.
5) if they are set to the difficulty level of the individual miners, try setting the difficulty level for all the miners such that it is right for the combined hash total of all the miners. ie. if the total hash rate for all miners is 10 Th/s then set the difficulty for all the miners to "d=2500".
Hi, sorry I missed your post, would love to work with you on this.

1) I'm using ipv4 for everything still.
2) The S3 and S5 miners include CGminer internal to them (have their own controllers), so all I do is enter configuration parameters into the provided fields via a PC browser.  The current configuration parameters are identical for both types of miner except for the difficulty parameter:
S3:
url: stratum+tcp://mmpool.org:3333
usr:<pool user ID>
psw: d=256
S5:
url: stratum+tcp://mmpool.org:3333
usr: <pool user ID>
psw: d=512
3) All miners (S3 and S5) are under the same account.
4) Difficulty value is set for the individual miner.  (2,4,6 S3; 1-4 S5)  S3s don't exhibit this problem, only the S5s.
5) OK, so if I shut down the last two S3, then two S5 should be ~2TH which I gather would be "d=500".  I can tell you that my previous tries with two S5 and "d=512" didn't work, but I'll try 500.

EDIT:  Test is underway with two S5 and "d=500".  Thanks again!  Smiley

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 04:02:56 AM

Thanks for stepping in with the Mac wallet, Pnoch! Smiley

Nostr:
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:15:58 AM

Am I to understand that it is now safe for a Mac fanboy non-techie like myself to download this new Mac wallet?  I have an uncomfortable amount of UNO sitting on Cryptsy (>1 ton).

China Update:

I have heard from Daniel Hu.  He is NOT overly excited about our project, saying he has too much work in his day-job now.

PRIMARY TRANSLATION
He said he can translate our webpage and Bitcoin Talk page.  He mentioned 1-3 hours for the Bitcointalk page and since the webpage is probably much the same size, twice that.  So well within the primary (60 UNO) budget.  I believe he will probably want to be paid in BTC at .1 BTC an hour, which is higher than his $15/hour stated rate on upwork.com.  To be negotiated if we decide to move forward.

PROMOTION and LISTING
He is not too hot about following up, running social media, and states that it's "really hard to get things listed on btc38".

So we can get good translations done.  Possibly SEO enhancement.  But we still need to identify someone who can:  

1.  Translate our Twitter feed and post to Weibo on the fly
2.  Take self starter initiative to explore and exploit other Chinese crypto social media and press to get people to our Chinese language info...and hopefully start chattering on BTCTalk in Chinese...
3.  Have the faith and courage to shoot for a listing on btc38 and others.

What say we?

Can I have some comments at this point?

A.   Shall I proceed to engage Daniel for the translation and continue the search for a marketer?
B.   Shall I leave Daniel in peace and seek out someone who will take the whole job a-z?
C.   Shall we cancel the whole effort and save our UNO?

Please vote for Plan A, B or C over the next 24 hours. Everyone gets one vote.

These people, who pledged to the primary translation fund, gets one ADDITIONAL vote for every 5 UNO pledged, because it is their UNO we will be spending:

Pledges to China Invasion Fund
COMPLETE.  60 Kilos of UNO

BitcoinCharlie     10,    (2 extra votes)
BitcoinNational       5,   (1 extra vote)
Gekko             10,  (2 extra votes)
SirSmokes             25, (5 extra votes)
Tertius993              5, (1 extra vote)
BitcoinCharlie      5, (1 extra vote)

Total                    60

Cheers,

Gekko

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:42:17 AM

I am a Mac user and the latest wallet from pnoch works perfectly, good work, so any Mac user can feel safe. You will have to download the blockchain again but it doesn't take that long. Smiley

Soooooooon...............
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:06:47 AM

Invade China Bounty Fund Progress

MikeOxhard   5
Ethought         10
Gekko         10
Jelks                 20
Rojan         10
BitcoinCharlie   22.5
-Element6-   5
siameze           1
vector.iso           3
learminer         10
timpeff         10
Tactick           1
Blueman         30
craigv             10
IMZ         10

Total   157.5

But 8505 above:

"Pledges to China Invasion Fund
COMPLETE.  60 Kilos of UNO

BitcoinCharlie     10,    (2 extra votes)
BitcoinNational       5,   (1 extra vote)
Gekko             10,  (2 extra votes)
SirSmokes             25, (5 extra votes)
Tertius993              5, (1 extra vote)
BitcoinCharlie      5, (1 extra vote)

Total                    60"

Have I missed something? 157 or 60? Is there an address to send the pledges to?

And bravo for cragv protesting the championing of prostitution on this thread! I'm ashamed I didn't do it immediately.

Me back in 12 hours.

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:34:09 AM

Invade China Bounty Fund Progress

MikeOxhard   5
Ethought         10
Gekko         10
Jelks                 20
Rojan         10
BitcoinCharlie   22.5
-Element6-   5
siameze           1
vector.iso           3
learminer         10
timpeff         10
Tactick           1
Blueman         30
craigv             10
IMZ         10

Total   157.5

But 8505 above:

"Pledges to China Invasion Fund
COMPLETE.  60 Kilos of UNO

BitcoinCharlie     10,    (2 extra votes)
BitcoinNational       5,   (1 extra vote)
Gekko             10,  (2 extra votes)
SirSmokes             25, (5 extra votes)
Tertius993              5, (1 extra vote)
BitcoinCharlie      5, (1 extra vote)

Total                    60"

Have I missed something? 157 or 60? Is there an address to send the pledges to?

And bravo for cragv protesting the championing of prostitution on this thread! I'm ashamed I didn't do it immediately.

Me back in 12 hours.

Hi IMZ,

These are pledges for the moment.  No need to send funds anywhere until expenses have been incurred.  Falling Knife or you can collect the funds when it is time.

The Primary Translation fund, the money to be used to pay an actual invoice from the Translator was 60 UNOs, or about $150.  Since that is the money we are talking about spending now, thought it fair to give the guys who's money that is a stronger voice in this decision.

The 157 UNOs is the BOUNTY to be paid to a Chinese translator/marketer who undertakes to promote UNO in China and get us listed on 1 or two exchanges there.  This fund is a success fee only, payable upon the day trading of UNO begins on an exchange in China.  Half on the first exchange.  Second half on listing day on second exchange.  

The Tramslation fund is a sunk cost, whether we get listed or not.  A lot of risk there because we may pay that money out, and never get listed.  Those guys stepped up and funded.  They, in my mind, get a proportionally larger voice in the decision.

The second, larger fund is only payable upon success--you will get what you paid for.  100% certainty of return on your pledge.

Is that clear now?

Cheers,

Gekko
rojan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:12:26 AM

A.   Shall I proceed to engage Daniel for the translation and continue the search for a marketer?
B.   Shall I leave Daniel in peace and seek out someone who will take the whole job a-z?
C.   Shall we cancel the whole effort and save our UNO?

I'm voting option "A". 

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: