Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:38:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread  (Read 82227 times)
RonTech

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:37:59 AM

They look much better than Blizzards. Now get them working! Smiley
Done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtdApIFIM8k&list=UU7aak3gkutJYNF-qKHKmJIA&feature=share

Ran in to a slight snag with my headless (low power) linux machine I will work on that this weekend. So Rather than
F___ around I set them up on my W7 64 machine and it was simple. It took me longer to route the wires and plug them in than it did
for me to write the batch file and get them going. It took them about 10 mins to settle down and for the invalid nonce errors to drop off.
I will need more uptime to see the overall invalid shares but it looks good so far.

I would rate the overall Experience of dealing with GAW miners 4.5/5 Stars.
The only reason I did not rate 5/5 is because while some may have no problem "Pre-paying" for items and waiting
that was a first for me and also others my self included have experienced broken tracking numbers. If these things are still
going strong in say 2 weeks , I will place another order with them. I am considering a Black widow.

>Cheers !
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:28:00 AM

Everything has its use in your setup: old heat sinks, recycled laptop, cd cases Cheesy Looks good, happy hashing!

RonTech

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:48:32 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 05:17:34 AM by RonTech

Everything has its use in your setup: old heat sinks, recycled laptop, cd cases Cheesy Looks good, happy hashing!

Lol, thanks man. I actually have it all running on the recycled netbook under W7 64 now and all of it is drawing a little under 200w at the wall.
The heat sinks are out of a Dual G5 mac tower circa 2006. I should call that rig "The Recycler"  Cool

UPDATE: I usually restart my gridseed asics after 24 hours or so due to the fact that the performance seems to drop off, It has been over 24 hours on these fury's and they are actually running faster now. And after 24+ hours error reporting is :
Invalid shares
1.04%
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:30:45 PM

Hey, my friend is a high value buyer of GAW and got a promo code for bulk Vaultbreaker purchase deal. The code seems to be still active: bulkvault15
Try it out Smiley

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:41:37 PM

Hey, my friend is a high value buyer of GAW and got a promo code for bulk Vaultbreaker purchase deal. The code seems to be still active: bulkvault15
Try it out Smiley

Yep Tongue
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:51:59 PM

Im sure most have seen this article , I had not until yesterday :
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/gawminers-ceo-josh-garza-got-bitcoin-scrypt-mining-asic/2014/05/06

What really caught my eye was :
"At the time of publishing their financial forecast has went up from $30 million to $100 million.  That is exceptional growth"

all I can say is wow. Interesting point on them accepting LTC or BTC as a future payment option.
I now have a working tracking number Smiley my order should arrive tomorrow .

My tracking say's the same & it WAS Fedex,Estimated delivery : 6/27/14  Grin

We'll see  Wink

No delivery for me  Cry   No idea why either,PM'ed Amber & no response in 48 hrs,sent off a email to GAW support sat evening.

Hope they tell me something soon............................. Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:19:51 PM

I had to order on time,
until recently worked fine stable 1.3-1.4 mh / s
thanks gawminers.
I would order again if need somethin

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
GAW_Amber

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:54:42 PM

Not sure where else to write to because support has been non existent for a week now. Ordered on May 22 2014 and still have not received a working miner. Its been over a month and I paid the week 2 prices and have not been able to mine anything. Happy for all of you that had a good experience with GAW, but mine has been hell.

Hi! I am Amber, The GAW Community Relations Manager. If you are experiencing any issues I would really like to help get you where you need to be. Please visit me at https://hashtrader.com/users/gaw_amber/activity
GAW_Amber

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:36:10 PM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/gawminers-ceo-josh-garza-got-bitcoin-scrypt-mining-asic/2014/05/06

"At the time of publishing their financial forecast has went up from $30 million to $100 million.  That is exceptional growth"

all I can say is wow. Interesting point on them accepting LTC or BTC as a future payment option.

My tracking say's the same & it WAS Fedex,Estimated delivery : 6/27/14  Grin

We'll see  Wink

No delivery for me  Cry   No idea why either,PM'ed Amber & no response in 48 hrs,sent off a email to GAW support sat evening.

Hi I have responded to you on hashtrader.com I hope to speak with you soon  Smiley

https://hashtrader.com/users/gaw_amber/activity
GAW_Amber

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:52:00 PM

Seems like his company can barely maintain it's customer service because it's too focused on profits. So if it's mandate was better customer service and it's sacrificed it, then what exactly is he selling? A product that sells itself while reaping a tidy profit on customer service spin.
Uber shady.

Hi! I am Amber, GAW Community Relations Manager, if you ever have any questions or concerns regarding customer service please visit me at https://hashtrader.com/users/gaw_amber/activity or email me at amber@gawminers.com.

There will be bumps along the way when traveling a new road. We are improving everyday and I think together we will continue to change the industry!   
HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:40:40 PM

I ordered a Week 2 War Machine still waiting. Asked for a refund multiple times and no reply . ORDER #4106
Gentso1

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:11:44 PM

I sent a ticket into support on 6/29 about my A2 miner being down. It shows up in the UI but I can not restart it and most importantly no hashing is being reported pool side. My ticket number is 19120. I also replied to this ticket on 6/30 just to get a update or when my miner might be back up but I have gotten no response at all. I have been with GAW since before they even had a UI available but it seems there ticket turn around time is increasing.
GAW_Amber

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:18:47 PM

I ordered a Week 2 War Machine still waiting. Asked for a refund multiple times and no reply . ORDER #4106

Please send me a PM on Hashtrader.com or email me at amber@gawminers.com

I will look into your order. Smiley
GAW_Amber

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:28:32 PM

I sent a ticket into support on 6/29 about my A2 miner being down. It shows up in the UI but I can not restart it and most importantly no hashing is being reported pool side. My ticket number is 19120. I also replied to this ticket on 6/30 just to get a update or when my miner might be back up but I have gotten no response at all. I have been with GAW since before they even had a UI available but it seems there ticket turn around time is increasing.

Please PM me on Hastrader.com or email me at amber@gawminers.com

Smiley

I will be happy to look into your order.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:15:27 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 11:12:33 PM by Unacceptable

"At the time of publishing their financial forecast has went up from $30 million to $100 million.  That is exceptional growth"

My tracking say's the same & it WAS Fedex,Estimated delivery : 6/27/14  Grin

We'll see  Wink

No delivery for me  Cry   No idea why either,PM'ed Amber & no response in 48 hrs,sent off a email to GAW support sat evening.

Hi I have responded to you on hashtrader.com I hope to speak with you soon  Smiley

https://hashtrader.com/users/gaw_amber/activity

Thank you for getting in touch with me Amber  Grin

But as of 6pm EST I still have no tracking# or any idea if my order will get to me before the holiday weekend  Cry

I paid $32 for shipping in hopes of getting my order faster too.

Edit: Amber got me a tracking# !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Cool

Thank you Amber!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheesy Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:08:25 AM

Smiley

Please look into support ticket 19239.

Miners went down on June 30th and issues have not been resolved.
xsrvx

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:50:36 AM

Smiley

Same here. support ticket # 18972 since 6/28. have had no response at all except the automated one. I also emailed Amber.

arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:42:21 AM

Smiley

Has been 72 hours since miners are down.

SunBin

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:16:38 PM

What is up with gawminer ignoring customer for over a week?

Have they make enough and decided to make a run for it?
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:17:42 PM

What is up with gawminer ignoring customer for over a week?

Have they make enough and decided to make a run for it?

Thats an absurd question.

I myself had issues with GAW on a wk2 order. It was resolved with a beyond the call of duty fix.
They are a young company in a young industry.

They are growing every week, and so is their customer base.
I dont know your specific issue, but the best/fastest way to get your concerns addressed is to go to their actual forum:
https://hashtrader.com

Good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: