Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56528 times)
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 07:55:47 PM
Merited by xandry (2), suchmoon (1)

And you are surprised? They want to identify any potential pro-Russian parents and investigate them.

This is funny russian fake. This is v.2 . It was like v.1 before, but even russians found that it was too bad, a lot of grammar mistakes.

Version 1 looks like this:

It's full of mistakes.

But THE MAIN PROBLEM is that ver.2 (picture of Vcams) has a lot of mistakes too . For example: "нa pociйcькiй мoвi" this how russians think, because in russian is correct to tell "HA чьeм_тo_языкe" , "HA pyccкoм языкe". The proper grammar in ukrainian will be "pociйcькoю мoвoю" without any "HA" . So, it would be "якщo твoї бaтьки дoмa poзмoвляють pociйcькoю мoвoю"

The second one is "Гoвopять пoгaнe HA Boлoдимиpa Зeлeнcькoгo". Again, this is how it in russian language works "клeвeщyт HA нaшy влacть". In ukrainian 90 % use "пpo": "Гoвopять пoгaнe ПPO Boлoдимиpa Зeлeнcькoгo", "гoвopимo пoгaнe ПPO нaшy йoбaнy влaдy" etc  Grin

Here it is, with both versions - https://t.me/RottenKepkenChannel/19838

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 11:15:29 PM

Russia has the Bible. That includes the commandments. That's why they are trying to do free trade rather than forced trade.

Ok then. Have you applied for Russian citizenship yet? I would recommend Yakutsk as your new home in the freedomest country of all.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 11:34:28 PM

Russia has the Bible. That includes the commandments. That's why they are trying to do free trade rather than forced trade.

Ok then. Have you applied for Russian citizenship yet? I would recommend Yakutsk as your new home in the freedomest country of all.

I recommend any city in the Tuva republic for its authentic Russian experience.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 11:50:05 PM

I wonder how much money is Adolf Putin spending in subverting the natural course of democratic elections everywhere. In Europe the influence is very clear - some parties are claiming continuously against common policies and the need to remain united. I just cannot believe that these are actually real political views of honest (lol) political parties.

In any case, it seem that protests against Adolf Putin are becoming serious and do not appear to be propaganda as it could have.

BTW I suppor BA becoming a RF citizen. They are talking about mass conscription, so it is the perfect moment.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 12:18:01 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2022, 12:29:58 AM by BADecker

^^^ Since you jokers don't seem to realize what is happening, I'll break it down for you. It's quite simple.

Russia is being pushed beyond what she wants. The result will be world war. Ukraine will be the first to go.

Blab all you want. But that is what you can expect if there isn't something that intervenes to stop Russia. So far there isn't anything that can intervene.

Xi, Putin meet in Uzbekistan as Ukraine war dominates

Putin thanks China’s Xi for his ‘balanced’ stand on Ukraine

The two leaders met in Uzbekistan on the sidelines of the eight-nation Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), a security alliance created as a counterweight to U.S. influence that also includes India, Pakistan and four ex-Soviet nations in Central Asia.

Along with Russian's attack on Ukraine, backdropping the summit are the brief eruption not far from the event site of hostilities between Armenia and Azerbaijan, as well as strains in China's relations with Washington, Europe, Japan and India due to disputes over technology, security and territory.

Speaking at the start of his one-on-one talks with Xi, Putin blasted what he described as an "ugly" effort by the United States and its allies to maintain their perceived global domination.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 06:32:02 AM

^^^ Since you jokers don't seem to realize what is happening, I'll break it down for you. It's quite simple.

Russia is being pushed beyond what she wants. The result will be world war. Ukraine will be the first to go.

Blab all you want. But that is what you can expect if there isn't something that intervenes to stop Russia. So far there isn't anything that can intervene.

Isn't it obvious USA/UK pushing for it for at least 10 years? I wonder how Germans can fall for it 3rd time in 100 years.
After all, its easiest way to erase that (30+ trillion USD, lol) laughably enormous and unpayable debt
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 08:14:47 AM

Ukroid runs with a bear behind:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cNioOvO0qzEE/

(Just for the benefit of those who take an interest in writings of a native English speaker.  bare ass <-> bear chasing a person)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 02:40:30 PM

Isn't it obvious USA/UK pushing for it for at least 10 years? I wonder how Germans can fall for it 3rd time in 100 years.
After all, its easiest way to erase that (30+ trillion USD, lol) laughably enormous and unpayable debt

This is a bit long, but read it because it's very important.

I think the war is about land. Already three big US companies have bought up 60% of Ukrainian land. The Ukrainian military is attempting to dislodge the wrong country. Should be dislodging the US.

As far as world and US debt goes. There are two money systems.

One of them has to do with standard, gold-backed cash. This is what Russia is trying to implement with the Ruble and BRICS.

The other is debt trading rather than gold-backed cash. The trouble with this one is that it is about fake debt. The debt is fake, and it's the way the banks make tons of money while screwing the people. Basically here is how it works. Read this slowly and see what is happening.

Somebody wants to borrow money from a bank. His credit is good, and the bank is ready to loan the money.

If the guy won't sign the surety/promissory note with the bank, will the bank give him his money? No. Without the signature, the note has no value.

Then the guy signs the note, and the bank gives him his money. Why does the bank give him his money? Because the signed note has value that the unsigned note didn't have.

But did you see what just happened? The bank wouldn't give value (money) for no value (the unsigned note). They only give value (money) for value (the signed note). Since there is value on both sides when the trade goes through, it's a trade, not a loan.

Over the years the guy pays money to the bank, because he doesn't realize that he prepaid his so-called loan with the promissory note that he signed. The loan existed for a few minutes; then it was gone.

Because the banks aren't honest about what they are doing, people are giving free money to the banks... their labor... far bigger taxes than IRS taxes. And the bank doesn't even have to worry about the debt, because there isn't any.

To see that this is true (in the US and in the parts of Europe that use US styled debt banking... the Euro), search on "Tom Schauf, bank freedom" - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=tom+schauf%2C+bank+freedom&ia=web.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2022, 03:16:02 PM

I think the war is about land. Already three big US companies have bought up 60% of Ukrainian land. The Ukrainian military is attempting to dislodge the wrong country. Should be dislodging the US.

One of them has to do with standard, gold-backed cash. This is what Russia is trying to implement with the Ruble and BRICS.

The other is debt trading rather than gold-backed cash. The trouble with this one is that it is about fake debt. The debt is fake, and it's the way the banks make tons of money while screwing the people. Basically here is how it works. Read this slowly and see what is happening.

Somebody wants to borrow money from a bank. His credit is good, and the bank is ready to loan the money.

If the guy won't sign the surety/promissory note with the bank, will the bank give him his money? No. Without the signature, the note has no value.

Then the guy signs the note, and the bank gives him his money. Why does the bank give him his money? Because the signed note has value that the unsigned note didn't have.

But did you see what just happened? The bank wouldn't give value (money) for no value (the unsigned note). They only give value (money) for value (the signed note). Since there is value on both sides when the trade goes through, it's a trade, not a loan.

Over the years the guy pays money to the bank, because he doesn't realize that he prepaid his so-called loan with the promissory note that he signed. The loan existed for a few minutes; then it was gone.

Because the banks aren't honest about what they are doing, people are giving free money to the banks... their labor... far bigger taxes than IRS taxes. And the bank doesn't even have to worry about the debt, because there isn't any.

To see that this is true (in the US and in the parts of Europe that use US styled debt banking... the Euro), search on "Tom Schauf, bank freedom" - https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=tom+schauf%2C+bank+freedom&ia=web.

Cool

No. This war is about democracy vs autocracy. It is about freedom vs slavery. It is about the genocide of the Ukrainian nation.

That is what this war is all about. Russians want to erase Ukraine, exterminate Ukrainians and annex the Ukrainian lands to RF.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 03:35:11 PM

Cool

No. This war is about democracy vs autocracy. It is about freedom vs slavery. It is about the genocide of the Ukrainian nation.

That is what this war is all about. Russians want to erase Ukraine, exterminate Ukrainians and annex the Ukrainian lands to RF.

You are simply saying the same thing I am, using different words. After all, they taught you to do this in elementary school... or are you still there, learning it?

Wars are about who is going to get and keep the most value.

Cool

NOTE: Now don't take offense. There is nothing wrong with going to elementary school to learn things. Most of us who post in the forum learned to read and write there. If you are a child, or if you are an adult catching up, you are to be complimented on trying to better yourself.

Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 06:41:00 PM

How do you like these Wagner liberators coming home? Man, I can't wait for their comeback en masse it's gonna be huge!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 07:53:22 PM

How do you like these Wagner liberators coming home? Man, I can't wait for their comeback en masse it's gonna be huge!

I don't really understand who is who, and what is going on... except that a bunch of guys ganged up on an idiot who asked for it. That joker must have had a death wish for himself, or he lost his marbles in a fight somewhere.

Kinda looked like how the police in the USA gang up on people at times. Often the people don't ask for it like that joker did. But they still get it from the cops.

Cool

Waradlain
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 08:04:57 PM

I don't really understand who is who, and what is going on... except that a bunch of guys ganged up on an idiot who asked for it. That joker must have had a death wish for himself, or he lost his marbles in a fight somewhere.

Kinda looked like how the police in the USA gang up on people at times. Often the people don't ask for it like that joker did. But they still get it from the cops.

Cool

We both know you're here not to understand who is who, but just to spit out a couple of wild random paragraphs. That's why I don't even bother to explain you shit.
TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 09:52:18 PM

They already invaded Ukraine.  

First they tried to take Kiev and overthrow the government, but lost that battle and had to retreat.

They decided to regroup and only occupy the East.

They were able to occupy most of the east for the past 6 months, but now the land is being taken back by Ukraines smaller, but smarter and more efficient military.  

what she wants

lol

I bet your mother rolled her eyes when she saw that Russian flag hanging up over your bed.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Waradlain
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 10:13:28 PM

They already invaded Ukraine.  

First they tried to take Kiev and overthrow the government, but lost that battle and had to retreat.

They decided to regroup and only occupy the East.

They were able to occupy most of the east for the past 6 months, but now the land is being taken back by Ukraines smaller, but smarter and more efficient military.  

what she wants

lol

I bet your mother rolled her eyes when she saw that Russian flag hanging up over your bed.

>I bet your mother rolled her eyes
Good one.
Id bet one potato that there is no mother and he lives with a stepfather who oppresses him, makes him love Trump and forbids him to be vaccinated. If a forum rescue team gets together, hell I'm in. Pity this bastard
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 10:47:44 PM

Cool

We both know you're here not to understand who is who, but just to spit out a couple of wild random paragraphs. That's why I don't even bother to explain you shit.

I'm really sorry. If I had known that you didn't even understand your own video, I wouldn't have asked.

Cool

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2022, 09:51:07 PM

In recently liberated Izyum mass graves with over 400 people buried was found:
https://www.ft.com/content/74ab5209-7df9-4eab-ba2b-8a189dcaf4ee
I already know that Russian trolls will start to scream that's another fake like Bucha, but who cares what they say? And I'm afraid that with more cities getting liberated, we will see more such terrible things.
And just look at this video, Erdogan supported Putin Putler by holding his hand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVnbi16JCTU There is two versions: either Putin needed help to walk, or another version that feelings between them is really warm. I thought that Russia values traditional family.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 09:56:34 PM

^^^ Obviously you don't care about the truth. How do we know? You said "who cares?"

If you have proof that Russia did it, great. But you really tarnish the appearance of your own honesty by saying something like 'who cares?'.

Cool

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2022, 10:55:03 PM

^^^ Obviously you don't care about the truth. How do we know? You said "who cares?"

If you have proof that Russia did it, great. But you really tarnish the appearance of your own honesty by saying something like 'who cares?'.

Cool
Ok, tell the truth, it would be interesting to hear version from alternative reality. If city was under Russian control for most part of war, who killed all these civilians? Do you want to say that it was done by Ukraine to smear Russian army?

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 10:57:39 PM

Oh, here's you trying hard to be an economist. Nice try. You see, it is curious how the inflation provoked by the war actually reduces the weight of the debt. Is as simple as this: the US has seen the debt reduced in real terms by nearly 10%, the EU nearly an 9 %. Why do you think that they talk about reducing inflation and at the same time hand over free money?

US and EU have no problem with a few years of 5% inflation, the more debt, the better that there's high inflation.

Cool
Ok, tell the truth, it would be interesting to hear version from alternative reality. If city was under Russian control for most part of war, who killed all these civilians? Do you want to say that it was done by Ukraine to smear Russian army?

What will be proven about the RF army and government doing will be 10% of what really happened. We know nothing of thousands of Ukrainians deported.

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: