Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56555 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 02:56:33 AM

A little more on Wagner:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I3n3GWZhyHuc/

This smell like a bullshit propaganda clip.  If it were from the West, I'd be sure of it.  As it is, I'd give only, say, 75% probability it is 100% bullshit.  At the same time, there is a lot more reporting done on Blackwater-ish Western associated PMCs then there are on Wagner, so I would not rule out that Wagner does have more stringent operational expectations.  We'll just have to wait for credible alternative media to bring verifiable facts to the table.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2778
Merit: 1791

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 04:14:13 AM

You really need to either man up and show exactly which argument in my replies to af_newbie comment about physically eliminating collaborators is a "straw man" argument, or just quietly stop using long words you don't know the meaning of.

Your concern-trolling about people using rubles and about children is an example of such strawmanning (no one suggested killing children or people using rubles) and I did mention that in my post... perhaps try some reading before going all blue.

Now concern-trolling? Are you just throwing out big words in hopes that at least one of them sticks?

Concern trolling involves someone opposing an idea or viewpoint, yet acting like they’re an advocate for the cause. A concern troll offers undermining criticisms under the guise of concern. Their goal is to sabotage the cause being discussed, and to inspire doubt among group members. This occurs in groups rallied around a particular issue, especially in political parties, and the goal of concern trolling is to cause dissent within a community.
https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/concern-troll/

Right. so now you're trying to say that I'm acting like I'm advocating to physically eliminate all of the collaborators?  Roll Eyes you're desperately scrapped the bottom of the barrel here think it'd be wise to throw in a towel

Edit: From my own curiosity
The pay of Wagner private military contractors (PMCs), who are usually aged between 35 and 55, is estimated to be between 80,000 ($1087) and 250,000 ($3397) Russian rubles a month. One source also stated the pay was as high as 300,000 ($4077).
https://special-ops.org/wagner-group-notorious-private-military-company/

At average of $2k/month for 6months that's $12k per contractor. So just that money from EU and US $1,98B, would get Wagner 165.000 contractors for 6months.

I do kind of wonder how fast Wagner, or any other PMC really, could ramp up (and maintain something close to their 'normal' effectiveness.)  I've heard that they get some of their personnel from prison, but I have to believe that the pool of suitable candidates from that demographic would be exhausted pretty quickly.

Another random thing I never got around to mentioning is that a few weeks or a month ago or something, the CEO of Wagner is said to have been nearly killed in an attack that is said to have been the work of the British SAF.  The interesting thing about this is that I doubt that very many of the Wagner people are very nice and forgiving, and that would certainly include the CEO.  Wagner is, as best I can tell, a private for-profit business entity.  It would be quite believable that misfortune which befell Great Brittan, or more generally the interests of the crown, in the form of an attack it could be simply revenge on the part of a privateer and had nothing to do with the Kremlin proper.

So do the Putin fan boys consider the Wagner group the good kind of Nazis?  How do you rationalize invading Ukraine bc "Nazis" while funding Nazis to fight for you.

Similar dissonance as the hate for Hitler while worshipping Stalin.

Your childish name calling are quiet hilarious. I'm not a fan of any PMCs but that Pandora's box was mainly opened with Blackwater, world let it slide, so now it became a new norm, to a point where you have to rely on them if you want to have a chance in any modern military conflict. Like has been covered here many times before, unfortunately Nazi's are everywhere, and it's a problem, question is are they hiding and ostracized, or embraced and are allowed to openly show Nazi insignia and do their Nazi torch parades.

I'm not a fan of Stalin and i don't subscribe to the idea that end justifies the means, but even attempting to equate the suffering of all races/ethnicities for some idea of a greater good (reforms, collectivization etc...) of Stalin (and to a greater degree Mao) to Hitler's idea of master race and systematic genocide and extermination of people based solely on their race, ethnicity, or beliefs is just abhorrent. What you're trying to pull here is called an Association fallacy a cheap propaganda trick that would only work on the dumbest of people, and fully discredits you. Hitler is bad. Stalin is bad. Thus Stalin = Hitler

No fallacy. He meant to say that most Russians revere the Soviet Union and its leaders despite the fact that the Soviet leaders were genocidal maniacs, including the current one.

How can you support the prison of nations, the Soviet Union, or its current reincarnation, the 'Russian' Federation is beyond me.

The 'Russian Federation', is not exactly Russian, and it is not a federation. More like a Russian empire where non-Slavic 'Russians'
are second-class citizens, their populations are systematically destroyed and Russified.

Take down Stalin/Soviet monuments across Russia, then we'll talk. Until then, иди нa xyй co cвoeй PФ.

Your dim-witted reply (however unintentional) brings up a great point, people are quick to call for Putin to step down, be removed, assassinated etc... and they just seem to assume through their ignorance, and are fed by propaganda that the alternative would be some green liberal non-existent party. But as you pointed out yourself there are still a ton of Russians that still revere the Soviet Union, and besides some puppet parties, the next real alternative is a communist party. No one ever mentions how Putin is the centrist as the alternative might very well be a communist party. Who wins then??

“It’s a war, not a special operation. We need a general mobilization,” said Gennady Andreyevich Zyuganov, the leader of the Communist Party
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putins-entourage-demands-full-mobilization-for-the-war-in-ukraine/ar-AA11POYh

Population of LPR and DPR is around 4mil, Kherson is 1mil, Zaporizhzhia 1,5mil, Crimea is at 2.5mil for a total of around 9mil, when someone calls for mass murders with obscure criteria, why are you not even interested in clearing up how many people exactly they calling to physically eliminate? Is this not a concern to you?

If definition of collaboration is so obvious to you where you feel the need to interject when someone tries to clear it up and asks follow up questions, mind explaining it to the Kyiv-based regional center for Human Rights?

I'm concerned about many bad things happening to the millions of people, but collaboration being a voluntary action puts it near the bottom of the list. However no matter how you prioritize your concerns regarding this war, there is one thing and one thing only that's causing all this trouble and it needs to end in order for all these issues to be resolved. It's the Russian invasion.

That's why your concern is not genuine. You just keep looking for new ways - including made-up / straw man / otherwise fallacious "arguments" - to blame Ukrainians for defending their country. Putin is killing Dobas residents by the thousands, you're "concerned" about someone's definition of collaborator. If you were otherwise calling for an immediate end of the occupation AND were concerned about the fate of collaborators then perhaps I could give you the benefit of the doubt. But as it stands now, it's just deflection/trolling/etc. Using well-known Kremlin propaganda tropes is a dead giveaway.

You do realize that it's possible to defend a country without calling for mass murders of all collaborators (in a country without capital punishment) right? In fact, thankfully, I don't see anyone besides af_newbie calling for that.

And that's where we fundamentally disagree, i see this conflict as a done deal, so I'm concerning myself with what comes after it, and I'm not seeing many good options. Majority of scenarios push Russia and China uncomfortably close together. I am not a fan of China or communism in it's current implementation. This would be a terrible outcome for everyone in the free world, so I'm dumbfounded why US tried to snatch UA out of RU sphere of influence with soft power and their freedom cookies. The outcome for EU is pretty gloom, and it's hard to believe that it's coincidental

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 05:29:27 AM

You do realize that it's possible to defend a country without calling for mass murders of all collaborators (in a country without capital punishment) right? In fact, thankfully, I don't see anyone besides af_newbie calling for that.

I guess that other dingbat hasn't had a chance to chime in yet.  Maybe he's enjoying the bath-houses of Tel Aviv on some off-duty time.  Cannot recall his name now.  Oh yeah, 'JonnyUA', but there are others as well.  Which are socks and which are co-workers is not clear (to the casual observer at least.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 06:59:07 AM

And that's where we fundamentally disagree, i see this conflict as a done deal, so I'm concerning myself with what comes after it, and I'm not seeing many good options. Majority of scenarios push Russia and China uncomfortably close together. I am not a fan of China or communism in it's current implementation. This would be a terrible outcome for everyone in the free world, so I'm dumbfounded why US tried to snatch UA out of RU sphere of influence with soft power and their freedom cookies. The outcome for EU is pretty gloom, and it's hard to believe that it's coincidental

Anglosaxons  cheer dead Slavs, no matter if Ukrainians or Russians...thats why this war is so unfortunate
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 07:39:05 AM

No fallacy. He meant to say that most Russians revere the Soviet Union and its leaders despite the fact that the Soviet leaders were genocidal maniacs, including the current one.

How can you support the prison of nations, the Soviet Union, or its current reincarnation, the 'Russian' Federation is beyond me.

The 'Russian Federation', is not exactly Russian, and it is not a federation. More like a Russian empire where non-Slavic 'Russians'
are second-class citizens, their populations are systematically destroyed and Russified.

Take down Stalin/Soviet monuments across Russia, then we'll talk. Until then, иди нa xyй co cвoeй PФ.

Your dim-witted reply (however unintentional) brings up a great point, people are quick to call for Putin to step down, be removed, assassinated etc... and they just seem to assume through their ignorance, and are fed by propaganda that the alternative would be some green liberal non-existent party. But as you pointed out yourself there are still a ton of Russians that still revere the Soviet Union, and besides some puppet parties, the next real alternative is a communist party. No one ever mentions how Putin is the centrist as the alternative might very well be a communist party. Who wins then??

“It’s a war, not a special operation. We need a general mobilization,” said Gennady Andreyevich Zyuganov, the leader of the Communist Party
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putins-entourage-demands-full-mobilization-for-the-war-in-ukraine/ar-AA11POYh

Russians need a color revolution to eliminate all the unhinged Soviet sympathizers.

Dugin or Medvedev types would start a nuclear war way back when they failed to take Kyiv.

I agree with you that Putin is a moderate genocidal maniac. I think he is delusional in his assessment of the situation
and the pandora box that he unleashed. He still believes that this war was not a mistake. He still feels that he is doing
great things for mother Russia. He probably thinks that he can secure a land bridge to Crimea and the whole world will walk away.

If I were him, I would ask myself this: "and then what?"

This thing will end in a complete breakup of Russia, with or without a nuclear winter.

PS. Russia is full of psychopaths who need to be eliminated or heavily medicated, sooner or later.

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 07:46:55 AM
Merited by xandry (2)

Actually its stopping...USA now need YEARS to restock systems they sent to Ukraine.
Obviously they didn't expect Russia to be so effective in destroying them

https://www.ft.com/content/d413576c-c4d5-4ca6-9050-58f3f8dc3c00

From your link:
"
   In May, when Washington ordered 1,300 Stinger anti-air missiles to replace those sent to Ukraine, the chief executive of Raytheon, the defence company that makes them, replied: “It’s going to take us a little bit of time.”
"

So, I assume you mean "Russia to be so effective destroying anti-air missiles with it's own helicopters and jets"  Grin

And yeah, typical manipulation from you: In your article there no word about destroying, only words that EU has small amount of weapons, so when they sent something to Ukraine, they need a lot of time to restock it.

This is main point of the article:
"
   The Ukraine war has exposed the skimpiness of western defence stockpiles — especially of unglamorous but crucial supplies such as artillery shells that have been the mainstay of fighting. Lack of production capacity, labour shortages and supply chain snafus — especially computer chips — mean long lead times to replenish them.
"

So yeah, in near future after EU will start normal amount of military production, you ll see how russian "regrouping" from Belgorod  Grin

Especially since russian in unable to destroy any of this western systems (as i remember, they destroyed frew m777 and few m109)

Yep, here it is:
- 9 155mm M777A2 howitzer:
2 155mm M109A3GN: (1, damaged) (2, damaged)
 1 155mm AHS Krab:  (1, destroyed)

Bad result for the "second world's army"

Collaborators should be punished. Some with sentence in prison, some with bullets in their heads.

A lot of this collaborators hand over ukrainian activists, ato soldiers, government workers and so on on occupied territories. All those people were killed by russians (I have a lot of cases).

And now, some redneck idiot like you is trying to tell us that we need to left collaborators in peace. No, this is my answer to you. They will pay for what they've done

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 08:08:06 AM

Anglosaxons  cheer dead Slavs, no matter if Ukrainians or Russians...thats why this war is so unfortunate

I don't.  I remain confident that most of the Ukroids are decent people who are victims of the NaZiocon take-over and in no way deserve the fate which is being meted out to them.  I'm being 100% honest when I say that a good part of the reason I bother to write here on this subject is out of regard for the majority of citizens of Ukraine who would will be better off when this thing ends, and even more so if the Russians 'win' and get most of what they claim to want which appears to be riddance of the Ziocon menace.  And again, that menace faces all numerically significant populations in the region.  If not the entire planet.

Hopefully the Ukraine event will cause other people around the world will wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late when these Ziocon creeps start to dominate their country's governments.  It's about 50 years to late for the Americans...they were the juiciest target and got the early attention.

bossofbetting

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

iOS Dev

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 08:48:31 AM

I am from Ukraine and it is a nightmare. Sometimes I think that it will never end. It's very important to talk about the war and don't forget about it.

VKcams.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 01:05:31 PM

Tell the teacher if...

Tell your teacher:
If you have relatives in Russia.
If your parents speak Russian at home.
If your parents watch TV in Russian.
If your parents talk badly about Vladimir Zelensky.

https://VKcams.com Free Live Sex Cams and Sex Chat
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 01:29:51 PM

I don't.  I remain confident that most of the Ukroids are decent people who are victims of the NaZiocon take-over and in no way deserve the fate which is being meted out to them.  I'm being 100% honest when I say that a good part of the reason I bother to write here on this subject is out of regard for the majority of citizens of Ukraine who would will be better off when this thing ends, and even more so if the Russians 'win' and get most of what they claim to want which appears to be riddance of the Ziocon menace.  And again, that menace faces all numerically significant populations in the region.  If not the entire planet.

Hopefully the Ukraine event will cause other people around the world will wake up and smell the coffee before it is too late when these Ziocon creeps start to dominate their country's governments.  It's about 50 years to late for the Americans...they were the juiciest target and got the early attention.

Don't forget about the 3 big US companies that have taken over 60% of Ukraine's farmland. The US government is being fiercely lobbied by these companies to maintain a presence there.

One of the companies is Monsanto. This means that if the US (Ukraine) wins, the farmland will be poisoned by Monsanto chemicals. In the long run, the land will be destroyed. In the short run, loads of people wherever Ukrainian crops are sold will be poisoned.

----------

I am from Ukraine and it is a nightmare. Sometimes I think that it will never end. It's very important to talk about the war and don't forget about it.

Yes, but the real question is, How do we help Russia put down the US invasion of Ukraine? This invasion is so subtle that many people don't even realize it is happening. If you can't or won't do anything about it, forget about it, and bring health back to your soul a little.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 01:37:25 PM

Tell the teacher if...

Tell your teacher:

And you are surprised? They want to identify any potential pro-Russian parents and investigate them.

Russia invaded Ukraine and killed, and tortured Ukrainians en masse.

Pro-Russian support is probably considered a national security threat. I am not surprised. All other EU countries should do the same.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 02:22:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/rRmPouN.jpg

Tell the teacher if...

Tell your teacher:

And you are surprised? They want to identify any potential pro-Russian parents and investigate them.

Pro-Russian support is probably considered a national security threat. I am not surprised. All other EU countries should do the same.

The US invaded Ukraine years ago through infiltration. But they did it subtly and quietly, so that any backlash from it would only be seen as aggression from somewhere else. That's why people think that it was Russia who attacked the Ukraine.

Russia didn't like this invasion/infiltration idea all along, but only start fighting this year when the US wouldn't back off, and things started getting bloody for Russian families living in Ukraine.

US propaganda is one of the greatest ways that the US uses to fight. They have been doing it in US schools for years, so that US adults these, days barely recognize what is right and what is wrong. So, why would anybody think that the US wouldn't propagandize the people of any of their satellite countries... like they are doing in Ukraine?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 02:25:16 PM

From the creators of a fiction novel "Russia's economy will get stronger under sanctions".

Russia couldn't do shit before sanctions, couldn't build up it's economy (other than selling hydrocarbons); couldn't establish this magic union with China, Iran, or Eritrea; couldn't make neighboring countries love it. But now at war and walled off from the rest of the world, yeah it will do all those things very successfully LOL. Well, the good news is that you'll run out of glue you're sniffing at some point.

Russia is not a world power anymore. It doesn't have a "sphere of influence". It has a bunch of territories and nations that it plundered over the centuries. It has a gnome dictator at the head of a corrupt government and a dysfunctional army. I'm struggling to think of anything else of any significance. Natural resources won't get it far - there are a plenty of resource-rich countries in the world that have become absolute shitholes for the same reasons why Russia will join their ranks (e.g. Venezuela).
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 02:34:53 PM

From the creators of a fiction novel "Russia's economy will get stronger under sanctions".

Russia couldn't do shit before sanctions, couldn't build up it's economy (other than selling hydrocarbons); couldn't establish this magic union with China, Iran, or Eritrea; couldn't make neighboring countries love it. But now at war and walled off from the rest of the world, yeah it will do all those things very successfully LOL. Well, the good news is that you'll run out of glue you're sniffing at some point.

Russia is not a world power anymore. It doesn't have a "sphere of influence". It has a bunch of territories and nations that it plundered over the centuries. It has a gnome dictator at the head of a corrupt government and a dysfunctional army. I'm struggling to think of anything else of any significance. Natural resources won't get it far - there are a plenty of resource-rich countries in the world that have become absolute shitholes for the same reasons why Russia will join their ranks (e.g. Venezuela).

What do you think Russia was doing with the free trade that they were engaged in around the world? The major reason the US pushed against Russia through Ukraine was because Russia was having so much success, that they were breaking up the USD as the world currency. And the Ukraine was a handy US satellite for it to against Russia use at the moment.

Now that the sanctions have backfired, have made Russia stronger than ever faster than ever, and have ignited nations around the world to join against the US (BRICS), the only thing that is stopping Russia is time. Just a little more time and Russia will break the US stranglehold.

This doesn't mean that Russia will rule. They will only rule in the break-up of the USD. It's happening as we post. Every nation will use whatever they see as an advantage for enriching themselves. And so far, the US is only giving other nations reason to drop the USD.

Cool

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 03:07:52 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

What do you think Russia was doing with the free trade that they were engaged in around the world?

It was buying stuff from the countries that actually have viable economies because it can't make anything of its own.

The major reason the US pushed against Russia through Ukraine was because Russia was having so much success, that they were breaking up the USD as the world currency. And the Ukraine was a handy US satellite for it to against Russia use at the moment.

They're were getting USD for oil/gas and spending it. By that logic I'm breaking up USD every day too, such evil me.

Now that the sanctions have backfired, have made Russia stronger than ever faster than ever, and have ignited nations around the world to join against the US (BRICS), the only thing that is stopping Russia is time. Just a little more time and Russia will break the US stranglehold.

Just like the Soviet Union defeated the rotten capitalist West in 1990. I thought that was enough excitement for me for a lifetime but now I can't wait to see it again. Good times.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 03:22:10 PM

What do you think Russia was doing with the free trade that they were engaged in around the world?

It was buying stuff from the countries that actually have viable economies because it can't make anything of its own.
Not because they can't make it on their own. Rather, like all the nations, it's easier to make some products, but to farm out others. Consider that a whole lot of US electronics comes from China for this reason... and cars and loads of other things.

The major reason the US pushed against Russia through Ukraine was because Russia was having so much success, that they were breaking up the USD as the world currency. And the Ukraine was a handy US satellite for it to against Russia use at the moment.

They're were getting USD for oil/gas and spending it. By that logic I'm breaking up USD every day too, such evil me.
You play with words. You forgot the world currency part. It's happening right as we post... BRICS is tearing down the strength of the USD as the world currency. Sure, the job is far from complete. But it's started.

Just like the Soviet Union defeated the rotten capitalist West in 1990. I thought that was enough excitement for me for a lifetime but now I can't wait to see it again. Good times.

You play with an overview that isn't true. Nations don't survive by using direct force against their own people. And that is what Russia was doing before 1990.

Nations survive and grow strong by free trade. That is what Russia is doing today, and it's why they are becoming more powerful all the time.

It's okay that you don't understand such evident things as this. It helps clarification come about for all the other people, even when it is still lost on you.

Cool

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 04:03:31 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

You play with an overview that isn't true. Nations don't survive by using direct force against their own people. And that is what Russia was doing before 1990.

And today it's rainbows and unicorn farts?

Why don't you go to Russia and try to tell them about the 6th commandment like this woman did and let us know how that works out for you.

Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 05:01:17 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2022, 10:20:34 PM by mprep

All this shows how strong Russia is. Fighting a country in her territory with all support of NATO and yet only celebrate something that is not sure.

"All support of NATO" lol. It's not even started yet, dude.
Even 16 (!) Himars have broken russian supply lines. How things will go when we will have 30 or more himars?  Roll Eyes

Or when f-16 will appear on the battlefield. Or something similar.

Actually its stopping...USA now need YEARS to restock systems they sent to Ukraine.
Obviously they didn't expect Russia to be so effective in destroying them

https://www.ft.com/content/d413576c-c4d5-4ca6-9050-58f3f8dc3c00

This time the elderly communist didn't lie. Russia is really effectively destroying them. For all the time 0 was destroyed and this figure clearly shows the Russias effectiveness.

A little more on Wagner:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I3n3GWZhyHuc/

This smell like a bullshit propaganda clip.  If it were from the West, I'd be sure of it.  As it is, I'd give only, say, 75% probability it is 100% bullshit.  At the same time, there is a lot more reporting done on Blackwater-ish Western associated PMCs then there are on Wagner, so I would not rule out that Wagner does have more stringent operational expectations.  We'll just have to wait for credible alternative media to bring verifiable facts to the table.

>>bullshit propaganda clip hehe
>>If it were from the West, I'd be sure of it hehehe
>>75% probability it is 100% bullshit huh?
>>wait for credible alternative media heheheh

You just can't believe that your beloved russian army isn't the top pic. It's time (a long ago) to admit it.

Tell the teacher if...

Tell your teacher:

Clumsy russian fake. The first version was even written with a lame mistake. So we come to the point when even fanboys realize that russians are actually talentless in everything and after a Nazi bridge pillar is destroyed last illusions have gone.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 06:03:26 PM

And today it's rainbows and unicorn farts?

Why don't you go to Russia and try to tell them about the 6th commandment like this woman did and let us know how that works out for you.

https://meem.link/i/fdshtn2z.png

You are the one who is even suggesting 'rainbows and unicorn farts'. Probably because they exist where only you can 'see' them... behind your eyes.

Russia has the Bible. That includes the commandments. That's why they are trying to do free trade rather than forced trade.

Or do you think they forced Gazprom gas on Germany and Europe. If Germany had its brains outside of its back pocket, they would have paid France to keep its nuclear power plants going so they could at least buy electricity if gas went down. But no. They snubbed France. First in WW2, and now in buying gas from Russia, instead. Doesn't Germany realize that France is slanted in a Communistic direction rather than a Nazi one? Is the US actually pushing Germany in the direction of Communism?

But no. You would rather sanction the s*** out of Russia, and then complain when they have enough trouble that they need to shut their gas down. Compressor parts made in countries that sanctioned them so that they can't even buy the parts they need to keep the gas flowing.

But this has nothing to do with the logic of the situation. The logic is, why do business with your enemies? If Russia had been smarter, they would have worked harder on their BRICS agreements long ago.

To make matters worse, Azerbaijan is attacking a Russian ally, Armenia. And Armenia is asking for help under agreements the two countries have. I'd almost be willing to bet that the US is the one pushing Azerbaijan to war with Armenia. And why? All because the US Petro Dollar is being misused by the US, often to enslave other countries.

Cool

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 07:37:38 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

I guess that other dingbat hasn't had a chance to chime in yet.  Maybe he's enjoying the bath-houses of Tel Aviv on some off-duty time.  Cannot recall his name now.  Oh yeah, 'JonnyUA', but there are others as well.  Which are socks and which are co-workers is not clear (to the casual observer at least.)

Nice picture, but you guys can really post some better ones, mainly from Saint Petersburg.

Also, there's this:

https://twitter.com/LotA47816230/status/1570118198518759425
Looks like famous Russian hypersonic missile couldn't even get to Ukraine and fell 350 km from the border on Russian soil. It also managed to start a fire that injured firefighters dispatched to the crash site. Good job Russians!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: