Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56725 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 07:23:23 PM

I don't understand why he fired them. They were simply copying him.

Oh, I get it. They were becoming to much like competition for him. Lol.

Zelensky Fires All Heads of Ukraine's Military Recruitment Amid Bribery Probe

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/zelensky-fires-all-heads-ukraines-military-recruitment-over-bribery-probe
There's also a grim emerging consensus that Ukraine is suffering staggering losses. Even just before the counteroffensive's start, The Washington Post ran headlines such as Ukraine short of skilled troops and munitions as losses, pessimism grow.

Related this are all of the recent videos of young Ukrainian men being conscripted across the country which have widely circulated. Those who are fearful of being sent to the front are often actively engaging in evasive and, in some instances, illegal tactics to avoid such a fate. Some with money can pay off military recruitment officers, perhaps.

This week, even one of Kiev's most ardent supporters and NATO backers - Poland, has said the counteroffensive is likely to fail. Polish President Andrzej Duda said in a fresh Washington Post interview, "Does Ukraine have enough weapons to change the balance of the war and get the upper hand?" And he answered his rhetorical with - "Probably, no."

"We know this by the fact that they're not currently able to carry out a very decisive counteroffensive against the Russian military," Duda conceded. "To make a long story short, they need more assistance." And now on the battlefield, the Kharkiv area is being evacuated of civilians amid Russian advances.

A new announcement by President Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday has further confirmed this pessimistic view of Kiev's prospects, as the government has fired all heads of military recruitment on concerns of rampant corruption. Zelensky has dismissed all heads of Ukraine's regional military committees as authorities conduct a sweeping probe into bribery allegations.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2023, 10:31:17 PM

Cool justification for not engaging in adult conversations but just making this forum an endless stream of twitter copypasta/shitposting from both sides.

LOL, another staple of Soviet/Putin propaganda - projection. All you got is Kremlin copypasta. Everything Putin does is great. Ukraine - terrorists. And you're the adult because you said so.

The sad part is that people like you probably won't ever admit they've been wrong, like most of Eastern Europe had to in late 1980s. Back then the truth was kind of unavoidable once it started pouring through the cracks in the iron curtain. These days you can just google something and pretend it supports your bubble and even find someone like BADecker to agree with you.

But hey, if it makes you happy, who am I to argue with that.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 11:38:32 PM

I don't understand why he fired them. They were simply copying him.

Oh, I get it. They were becoming to much like competition for him. Lol.

Zelensky Fires All Heads of Ukraine's Military Recruitment Amid Bribery Probe

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/zelensky-fires-all-heads-ukraines-military-recruitment-over-bribery-probe

A new announcement by President Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday has further confirmed this pessimistic view of Kiev's prospects, as the government has fired all heads of military recruitment on concerns of rampant corruption. Zelensky has dismissed all heads of Ukraine's regional military committees as authorities conduct a sweeping probe into bribery allegations.

Cool

Well, that is not unknown to happen, even in the US you could avoid the draft if you were one of the ones who could afford going to university. In other instances paying was simply legal - you could present someone to go in your place.

Now, I am sure that not all Ukrainians want to go to the front, however the fact that Zelensky got rid of these recruitment officials because they were taking bribes makes me think that he may actually be the right person for the future Ukraine.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/aug/11/zelenskiy-sacks-all-military-recruitment-heads-over-frontline-bribes-scandal-ukraine

Volodymyr Zelenskiy has announced the dismissal of all the heads of Ukraine’s regional military recruitment centres in the latest drive to root out corruption after officials were accused of taking bribes from those seeking to avoid the frontlines.

Like you, they are competely obsessed and their only "mission" is to defend Putler. Like always in our talk shows, where always a Putin apologist is invited as a guest and their only part is to spread Putin's disproven propaganda again and again in German talk shows.
Like: "delievering weapons to Ukraine is fueling the war", "we need to talk to Putin", "Putin is misunderstood", "but NATO bad", "Ukraine needs to concede territory to Russia" etc. etc. etc...
These people are very annoying and a big joke (like you).

All the arguments from this guy are really poor. He will just say something that is from unproven to simply false and then run smoke screens.

On the "Putin misunderstood" and "it is better not to support Ukraine to avoid people dying" he is so close to the official Kremlin propaganda as one can be.

DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2778
Merit: 1791

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 01:26:58 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2023, 05:47:03 AM by DaRude

Researching seems to be a very difficult challenge for you but you can look it up on my profile page.  Smiley

You do realize that this is not coming from Putin or even RU sources, and that now you're accusing western media of pushing Putin's propaganda?
I've claimed nowhere that western media is spreading Putin propaganda.
Of course, western media will report about "traces leading to Ukraine, traces of explosives found on the ship" etc. etc. because western media is far less corrupt than your Putler TV counterpart.
But "traces leading to Ukraine, traces of explosives found on the ship" doesn't mean that Ukraine DID it: traces can be faked by Putler to accuse Ukraine and even the whole "Ukrainian boat" story might be untrue as pointed out because Russian ships have been located there as well: Putin's secret convoi.
Sometimes, some outlets are a bit too naive and just quote the Kremlin statements without addressing the lies. That's a big issue because addressing the Kremlin misinformation right away is very important.
For some outlets, it's also an issue that a few authors are deliberate Putin apologists and they are obsessed with defending Putins war crimes and try to get their bullshit text into German publications and even on TV.
Like you, they are competely obsessed and their only "mission" is to defend Putler. Like always in our talk shows, where always a Putin apologist is invited as a guest and their only part is to spread Putin's disproven propaganda again and again in German talk shows.
Like: "delievering weapons to Ukraine is fueling the war", "we need to talk to Putin", "Putin is misunderstood", "but NATO bad", "Ukraine needs to concede territory to Russia" etc. etc. etc...
These people are very annoying and a big joke (like you).

For them, it's all about trying to push these Kremlin talking points again and again to sow discord and doubt.

I asked you directly if Germany issuing arrest warrants for those Ukrainians would make you concede that UA blew up Nord Stream? Or you're at the point where new facts don't really matter?
I've told you already that our radical right-wing party (AfD) is very unlikely to get into power and therefore the sane parties won't make Putin a favor and these parties will avoid to do anything where no proper proof is presented.
Obviously, you are at the point, where you would like to throw Ukraine under the bus and nothing is too shady for you to do it.

So, once again:

Are you drunk or on drugs? Or a bot generating random words, because no coherent person can generate this word pasta. I asked how old are you, your response "look it up on my profile page" which doesn't say anything about your age. Then you say "Sometimes, some outlets are a bit too naive and just quote the Kremlin statements without addressing the lies" what outlets are you talking about? What planet are you currently on? So i quote Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, SPIEGEL and your reply is they are quoting Kremlin statements? Where? Show me! Then you start rambling about some German talk shows!?!? And then you finish off by "I've told you already that our radical right-wing party (AfD) is very unlikely to get into power and therefore the sane parties won't make Putin a favor and these parties will avoid to do anything where no proper proof is presented." that's great but when you sober up, can you actually attempt at answering the of question I asked you if Germany issued arrest warrants for those Ukrainians, would that make you concede that UA blew up Nord Stream?

Ahh on second thought, I now see that it's the classic case of Chewbacca defense, touche, bravo.

Chewbacca defense is a legal strategy in which a criminal defense lawyer tries to confuse the jury rather than refute the case of the prosecutor. It is an intentional distraction or obfuscation.

Cool justification for not engaging in adult conversations but just making this forum an endless stream of twitter copypasta/shitposting from both sides.

LOL, another staple of Soviet/Putin propaganda - projection. All you got is Kremlin copypasta. Everything Putin does is great. Ukraine - terrorists. And you're the adult because you said so.

The sad part is that people like you probably won't ever admit they've been wrong, like most of Eastern Europe had to in late 1980s. Back then the truth was kind of unavoidable once it started pouring through the cracks in the iron curtain. These days you can just google something and pretend it supports your bubble and even find someone like BADecker to agree with you.

But hey, if it makes you happy, who am I to argue with that.

Either show me where I'm not answering your questions or stop using long words that you don't know the meaning of.

I see that you're also seeing "Kremlin copypasta" everywhere. Care to point where this "Kremlin copypasta" is? Is "Kremlin copypasta" with you in your room right now? Are the western news articles themselves now "Kremlin copypasta"? And if it's not, then somehow me citing them is what's making it propaganda in your head? Or we're down to the simpletron level with the following logic: IF negative coverage of Ukraine THEN yell Kremlin propaganda!

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6740

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 02:41:54 PM

Are you drunk or on drugs?
No, but you are obviously behind bars.  Cheesy Cheesy

I asked how old are you, your response "look it up on my profile page" which doesn't say anything about your age.
Of course it says, but you are just not capable of calculating... Well, that's not my issue, dude...

Then you say "Sometimes, some outlets are a bit too naive and just quote the Kremlin statements without addressing the lies" what outlets are you talking about?
All mayour outlets are doing it, some with addressing Kremlin lies, some without addressing it (properly).
There are many cases, for example the Bucha massacre.
While it's well proven that Russia did a massacre against Ukrainian civilians there and everyone (who's sane) condemned Russia's war crime, Russia claimed, it's "staged by Ukrainians" and we all know that's one of Putler's propaganda lies again to discredit Ukraine and deny Russian war crimes.
Media outlets have reported on it and tell what Ukraine says about + tell what Russia says about it. Some might add a part where Russia's lies are proven wrong, some outlets won't add anything, just the two sides and their quotes.
But I believe you are well aware about it and your question is just a rhetorical one.  Roll Eyes
"We nEed tO hEaR boTh siDEs" - is a bit odd, where the russian side is straigh out lying.  Roll Eyes

And then you finish off by "I've told you already that our radical right-wing party (AfD) is very unlikely to get into power and therefore the sane parties won't make Putin a favor and these parties will avoid to do anything where no proper proof is presented." that's great but when you sober up, can you actually attempt at answering the of question I asked you if Germany issued arrest warrants for those Ukrainians, would that make you concede that UA blew up Nord Stream?
I've already answered your question but you didn't like my answer.
Here it is again: I've told you already that our radical right-wing party (AfD) is very unlikely to get into power and therefore the sane parties won't make Putin a favor and these parties will avoid to do anything where no proper proof is presented.
AfD is a fascist party and they will do everything to do their friend, Putler, a favor, no matter how many "could be's", "might's", "looks likes" and "if's" there'll be.
Heck, they won't need anything substantial to throw Ukraine under the bus right away because AfD is a bunch of fascist, corrupt, Kremlin-owned clowns.
The last non-idiots in leading positions have left AfD long ago, let's hear, what Jörg Meuthen, former AfD-Chairman (who has left AfD) said about AfD when he left: "I clearly see totalitarian tendencies". And that's why he left AfD. AfD loves totalitarian idiots like Trump or Putler.
And you are enabling them, AfD and Putler. Of course, not all AfD politicians are traitors, but the loudest ones are:

In favor to sue German weapons deliveries: AfD employee apparently begged in Moscow for money

~

Gulag is too fancy, some might even survive... I think the current Kremlin Clown prefers to punish his loyal subjects by sending them to Ukraine to participate in the special cannon fodder operation.
Interesting point, now we know why they are that active...  Lips sealed

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2023, 03:39:20 PM

Either show me where I'm not answering your questions or stop using long words that you don't know the meaning of.

Straw man (or as you would say "show me where I said that you're not answering my questions"). I don't care enough about your delusions to have any questions for you. Z-telegram is full of stuff that you keep reposting - boring, repetitive, mostly false garbage - so I'm quite familiar with the topic and the style, thank you very much. It's just funny to observe you pretending (or genuinely believing) that you're so smart being able to post it here.

I see that you're also seeing "Kremlin copypasta" everywhere. Care to point where this "Kremlin copypasta" is? Is "Kremlin copypasta" with you in your room right now? Are the western news articles themselves now "Kremlin copypasta"? And if it's not, then somehow me citing them is what's making it propaganda in your head? Or we're down to the simpletron level with the following logic: IF negative coverage of Ukraine THEN yell Kremlin propaganda!

Aaaaaand again with the "western news articles" and meaningless "questions" that I must answer because reasons. Let me try, maybe it will work for you... Do I look like I'm some sort of supervisor of "western news" and must explain everything they publish? Is "western news" with you in your room right now? Have you tried "eastern news" - maybe it would be less anxiety-inducing for you?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 05:34:56 PM

The sanctions against Russia not only have failed, badly, but they have made Russia stronger than ever. They are backfiring on the Biden team... and Congress, who support the sanctions for money purposes.

The more money that the US pumps into Ukraine, the higher inflation goes, to the detriment of the American people. But Russia grows.

India Consumes 11x More Crude Oil From Russia, Exposing Ineffectiveness Of Western Sanctions

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/india-consumes-11x-more-crude-oil-russia-exposing-ineffectiveness-western-sanctions
According to the data, export volumes were almost 11 times higher than last year's shipments over the same period and exceeded shipments for the whole of 2022. Last year, India imported 33.4 million tonnes of Russian crude oil.

It is another sign that Western sanctions have had a much smaller impact than expected on Russia's ability to export its natural resources.

During the period under review, Russia secured the title of India's primary supplier of crude oil, followed by Iraq (21.4 million tonnes) and Saudi Arabia (17.5 million tonnes).

Russian crude imports to India continued to grow over the summer, reaching a record 2.2 million barrels per day in June and rising for ten consecutive months, according to crude analyst firm Kpler.

Deliveries fell slightly in July to an average of 1.9 million barrels, according to a special report in the Morning Express newspaper earlier this week.

Analysts attributed the decline to the production cut agreed by the OPEC+ group, under which Moscow has pledged to reduce output by 500,000 barrels a day.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 07:28:04 PM

Are you drunk or on drugs?
No, but you are obviously behind bars.  Cheesy Cheesy

I asked how old are you, your response "look it up on my profile page" which doesn't say anything about your age.
Of course it says, but you are just not capable of calculating... Well, that's not my issue, dude...

Then you say "Sometimes, some outlets are a bit too naive and just quote the Kremlin statements without addressing the lies" what outlets are you talking about?
All mayour outlets are doing it, some with addressing Kremlin lies, some without addressing it (properly).
There are many cases, for example the Bucha massacre.
While it's well proven that Russia did a massacre against Ukrainian civilians there and everyone (who's sane) condemned Russia's war crime, Russia claimed, it's "staged by Ukrainians" and we all know that's one of Putler's propaganda lies again to discredit Ukraine and deny Russian war crimes.
Media outlets have reported on it and tell what Ukraine says about + tell what Russia says about it. Some might add a part where Russia's lies are proven wrong, some outlets won't add anything, just the two sides and their quotes.
But I believe you are well aware about it and your question is just a rhetorical one.  Roll Eyes
"We nEed tO hEaR boTh siDEs" - is a bit odd, where the russian side is straigh out lying.  Roll Eyes

And then you finish off by "I've told you already that our radical right-wing party (AfD) is very unlikely to get into power and therefore the sane parties won't make Putin a favor and these parties will avoid to do anything where no proper proof is presented." that's great but when you sober up, can you actually attempt at answering the of question I asked you if Germany issued arrest warrants for those Ukrainians, would that make you concede that UA blew up Nord Stream?
I've already answered your question but you didn't like my answer.
Here it is again: I've told you already that our radical right-wing party (AfD) is very unlikely to get into power and therefore the sane parties won't make Putin a favor and these parties will avoid to do anything where no proper proof is presented.
AfD is a fascist party and they will do everything to do their friend, Putler, a favor, no matter how many "could be's", "might's", "looks likes" and "if's" there'll be.
Heck, they won't need anything substantial to throw Ukraine under the bus right away because AfD is a bunch of fascist, corrupt, Kremlin-owned clowns.
The last non-idiots in leading positions have left AfD long ago, let's hear, what Jörg Meuthen, former AfD-Chairman (who has left AfD) said about AfD when he left: "I clearly see totalitarian tendencies". And that's why he left AfD. AfD loves totalitarian idiots like Trump or Putler.
And you are enabling them, AfD and Putler. Of course, not all AfD politicians are traitors, but the loudest ones are:

In favor to sue German weapons deliveries: AfD employee apparently begged in Moscow for money

~

Gulag is too fancy, some might even survive... I think the current Kremlin Clown prefers to punish his loyal subjects by sending them to Ukraine to participate in the special cannon fodder operation.
Interesting point, now we know why they are that active...  Lips sealed

Are you so confused that you believe registration date on this forum somehow indicates your true age?

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. So we've established that you feel western media is now pushing Kremlin lies without addressing them, and you don't believe that people with critical thinking need to hear both sides to make up their minds. Do you suggest that we all should only listen to Zelenskyy as the source of ultimate truth? Are there any articles that cover Ukraine negatively that you feel is just, or all negative coverage is Kremlins propaganda by definition to you? And on this specific topic, care to show at least one exact example from my many sources where they cite Kremlin lies? Or will you just post the same meme for the 20th time, feeling that it somehow helps your argument in some form?

Let's go back to school again and i'll try to build a basic logic chain for you to understand. Let's try to objectify things so you're not as confused. I believe it's unlikely that A happens. is a good answer to the question of What do you think are the chances of A happening. But is not an answer to the question of Will you do X if A happens. It's like me asking If it rains, will you agree that the weather forecast was correct and you saying I believe it'll be sunny. And you know who else enjoyed rain? Hitler! and pretending if that somehow answers the asked question. Shall we actually try answering the third time without you going on a tirade against evil AfD? But if you're unwilling/unable to answer that and enjoy rambling about AfD, at least opine on this. Considering AfD support jumped from 16% to 21% in less than a year, how high do you expect them to get, and do you expect them to beat CDU/CSU? Pretty simple question no? Can be answered with just one line like this: I think AfD won't get above X% and they will/will not beat CDU/CSU. Or of course you can just post your little meme again and then pretend as if that somehow answers anything, as usual.

Straw man (or as you would say "show me where I said that you're not answering my questions"). I don't care enough about your delusions to have any questions for you. Z-telegram is full of stuff that you keep reposting - boring, repetitive, mostly false garbage - so I'm quite familiar with the topic and the style, thank you very much. It's just funny to observe you pretending (or genuinely believing) that you're so smart being able to post it here.

Aaaaaand again with the "western news articles" and meaningless "questions" that I must answer because reasons. Let me try, maybe it will work for you... Do I look like I'm some sort of supervisor of "western news" and must explain everything they publish? Is "western news" with you in your room right now? Have you tried "eastern news" - maybe it would be less anxiety-inducing for you?

Let me attempt to summarize this. I asked you a question, you reply that you feel that "your sentences doesn't make then something to be answered" and proceed to compare it with '"Firehose" of loaded questions used to be prominent in Soviet propaganda'. How many questions exactly have i asked you that you feel that there's a "firehose" of them? Then i say it's an excuse to not engage in a conversation and just shitpost. And you reply with "another staple of Soviet/Putin propaganda - projection." I rebut with show me where i don't answer your question/not engaging in a conversation. You follow that with Straw man ... I don't care enough about your delusions to have any questions for you.

projection, the mental process by which people attribute to others what is in their own minds. For example, individuals who are in a self-critical state, consciously or unconsciously, may think that other people are critical of them.

the informal fallacy of refuting an argument different from the one actually under discussion, while not recognizing or acknowledging the distinction.

Are you just looking up random terms in psychology and just posting them here? I'm not sure how much meth i have to smoke for any of this to make sense. It's like talking to a bot.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 07:43:55 PM

In the US, all that government money borrowed from the Fed (actually, newly created), and given to Ukraine, is filtering back into the US. It's a big part of the inflation that is going around... often doubling prices in only a year. Some of the American people who are suffering the most are senior citizens. And now Government only wants to give them a 3% Social Security increase rather than the 8% like last year. Last year's 8% was way too small as it was. But at the same time government is already thinking about war reparations for Ukraine.

Seniors Told To Brace For Far Lower Social Security Payment Boost In 2024

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/seniors-told-brace-far-lower-social-security-payment-boost-2024
The latest COLA estimate from The Senior Citizens League (SCL) is around 3 percent, which amounts to a roughly $54 increase in the current average monthly benefit check of $1,789.

The estimate could still change, however, with SCL saying it will release its final projection for the 2024 COLA on Sept. 13.

The Social Security Administration (SSA) is expected to announce the actual COLA for 2024 sometime in mid-October.

To arrive at its official calculation, the SSA takes the average of the Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers (CPI-W) during the third quarter of 2023 (which includes July, August, and September). This figure is then compared to the corresponding data from the previous year.

"The COLA announcement is expected to be October 12, 2023, barring any unforeseen delays from a government shutdown," Mary Johnson, Social Security and Medicare policy analyst at SCL, said in a statement.

A partial government shutdown in 2013 led to delays in the official COLA announcement.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 09:44:43 PM

And this is a clear example of how someone who does not have an argument throws a smoke screen in the shape of a wall of text, an image that is unrelated to the topic and ends with this marvellous question "what is Kremlin copypasta".

Well, it is exactly what you do: give veracity to unverifiable information, use "information" coming from the regime loud-speaking trolls and attacking anyone who calls your bluff.

IF  my lack of credibility is exposed THEN
  Walltextit
  Use bold letters
  Throw unrelated pictures in
  Go into rant
ELSE
  Go to Kremlin and "copypasta" again
EN IF

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 11:15:17 PM

Nobody knows the future, but sometimes you can just tell.

Ukrainians Begin to Despair as Bloody Counteroffensive Yields Small Gains

https://libertarianinstitute.org/news/ukrainians-begin-to-despair-as-bloody-counteroffensive-yields-small-gains/?feed_id=7019&_unique_id=64d551b2d88d7
"Ukrainians, much in need of good news, are simply not getting any," the Washington Post reported Thursday. One Ukrainian, Alla Blyzniuk, interviewed by the outlet, said, "[before] people were united." Now, she described, a sense of collective "disappointment."

The sense of despair is driven by massive casualties in Kiev's counteroffensive. Blyzniuk said that most soldiers sent to the front die in just two to three days. Last week, Politico reported that Kiev had committed 150,000 troops to fight along three fronts. Nevertheless, the Pentagon admits that Ukrainian forces have failed to make any significant gains.

Washington publicly claims it has provided Kiev with everything Ukraine needs to wage a successful counteroffensive. However, Western officials admitted to the Wall Street Journal that Ukrainian forces lacked critical equipment. "When Ukraine launched its big counteroffensive this spring, Western military officials knew Kyiv didn't have all the training or weapons—from shells to warplanes—that it needed to dislodge Russian forces." The report continued, "But they hoped Ukrainian courage and resourcefulness would carry the day. They Haven't."

Cool

1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 12:04:24 AM

Are you so confused that you believe registration date on this forum somehow indicates your true age?
You are the one who's confused and can't even calculate my age.
We are on the internet, deal with it.

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. So we've established that you feel western media is now pushing Kremlin lies without addressing them, and you don't believe that people with critical thinking need to hear both sides to make up their minds.
Nope, obviously you are not capable to understand my post.  Roll Eyes
I've described it above that the issue is "false balancing", where two opinions are cited while the one is true or close to the truth (Ukraine) and the other one is a straight out lie (Russia) but who am I to explain this to a Kremlin troll like you, whose arguments are based on repeating Kremlin propaganda every day and false balancing.  Roll Eyes

Do you suggest that we all should only listen to Zelenskyy as the source of ultimate truth? Are there any articles that cover Ukraine negatively that you feel is just, or all negative coverage is Kremlins propaganda by definition to you? And on this specific topic, care to show at least one exact example from my many sources where they cite Kremlin lies? Or will you just post the same meme for the 20th time, feeling that it somehow helps your argument in some form?
You are obviously too dumb to research it yourself. Here is one case:
https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/putin-droht-bei-einem-angriff-setzt-russland-atomwaffen-ein-li.295226

The head of the Kremlin declared on television: "If we are attacked, we will fight back." According to Kremlin leader Vladimir Putin, Russia will use nuclear weapons only in response to an attack. "We consider weapons of mass destruction, nuclear weapons, as a means of defense," he said at a televised meeting of the Kremlin's Human Rights Council on Wednesday. Russia's strategy is based on a policy of "so-called retaliation". "If we are attacked, we fight back," he added. In the past, the Kremlin chief had announced that Russian territory would be defended by all military means. Now, with a view to the confrontation with the West as a result of the Ukraine conflict, he emphasized that "the danger of nuclear war is growing".
And that's it, article's end.
Poor Pootin, is playing his strawman and victim card again, "evil West want's to attack friendly Russia".  Roll Eyes

Russia isn't "threatened" in any way.
The west won't start a nuclear war.
Russia is the one who's repeatedly threatening to use a nuclear bomb in Ukraine and is already bombing Ukraine deliberately.
I'm not saying Berliner Zeitung launched this low quality BS intentionally to spread Putin's lies but it's just very fortunate for Putin to get his message out there.  Roll Eyes
But useful tools, like you, will still find an excuse for Putler's propaganda and continue to spread it willfully.

Let's go back to school again and i'll try to build a basic logic chain for you to understand. Let's try to objectify things so you're not as confused.
When reading your comments, one can get the impression that you are the one who's in dire need of some education.
Don't you have any education in your cell?

I believe it's unlikely that A happens. is a good answer to the question of What do you think are the chances of A happening. But is not an answer to the question of Will you do X if A happens. It's like me asking If it rains, will you agree that the weather forecast was correct and you saying I believe it'll be sunny. And you know who else enjoyed rain? Hitler! and pretending if that somehow answers the asked question. Shall we actually try answering the third time without you going on a tirade against evil AfD? But if you're unwilling/unable to answer that and enjoy rambling about AfD, at least opine on this. Considering AfD support jumped from 16% to 21% in less than a year, how high do you expect them to get, and do you expect them to beat CDU/CSU? Pretty simple question no? Can be answered with just one line like this: I think AfD won't get above X% and they will/will not beat CDU/CSU.
How many % our radical far-right AfD will get can't be answered because I'm not able to look into the future.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The previous radical far-right organization achieved 43.91% and we all know how it ended...  Roll Eyes

In addition, I'm not surprised from someone who's behind bars and is unable to avoid pyramid quotes...  Roll Eyes
Keep pushing your Kremlin propaganda.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 05:33:28 AM

And this is a clear example of how someone who does not have an argument throws a smoke screen in the shape of a wall of text, an image that is unrelated to the topic and ends with this marvellous question "what is Kremlin copypasta".

Well, it is exactly what you do: give veracity to unverifiable information, use "information" coming from the regime loud-speaking trolls and attacking anyone who calls your bluff.

IF  my lack of credibility is exposed THEN
  Walltextit
  Use bold letters
  Throw unrelated pictures in
  Go into rant
ELSE
  Go to Kremlin and "copypasta" again
EN IF

Claims "veracity to unverifiable information...use "information" coming from the regime loud-speaking trolls" yet with plethora of my posts can't cite a single example. Credibility is "exposed" only when you get called out and cannot cite your claims, and if you read up i'm not the one who hasn't provided a valid sources for my claims, not my problem if you're not liking them. All Russian media is propaganda and cannot be cited, all Chinese media is propaganda and cannot be cited, all FOX news is propaganda and cannot be cited, all ultra right sources are propaganda and cannot be cited, all ultra left sources are propaganda and cannot be cited, all other western media is propaganda but only when it speaks negative of Ukraine. Seems legit.

You are the one who's confused and can't even calculate my age.
We are on the internet, deal with it.

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. So we've established that you feel western media is now pushing Kremlin lies without addressing them, and you don't believe that people with critical thinking need to hear both sides to make up their minds.
Nope, obviously you are not capable to understand my post.  Roll Eyes
I've described it above that the issue is "false balancing", where two opinions are cited while the one is true or close to the truth (Ukraine) and the other one is a straight out lie (Russia) but who am I to explain this to a Kremlin troll like you, whose arguments are based on repeating Kremlin propaganda every day and false balancing.  Roll Eyes

Do you suggest that we all should only listen to Zelenskyy as the source of ultimate truth? Are there any articles that cover Ukraine negatively that you feel is just, or all negative coverage is Kremlins propaganda by definition to you? And on this specific topic, care to show at least one exact example from my many sources where they cite Kremlin lies? Or will you just post the same meme for the 20th time, feeling that it somehow helps your argument in some form?
You are obviously too dumb to research it yourself. Here is one case:
https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/putin-droht-bei-einem-angriff-setzt-russland-atomwaffen-ein-li.295226

The head of the Kremlin declared on television: "If we are attacked, we will fight back." According to Kremlin leader Vladimir Putin, Russia will use nuclear weapons only in response to an attack. "We consider weapons of mass destruction, nuclear weapons, as a means of defense," he said at a televised meeting of the Kremlin's Human Rights Council on Wednesday. Russia's strategy is based on a policy of "so-called retaliation". "If we are attacked, we fight back," he added. In the past, the Kremlin chief had announced that Russian territory would be defended by all military means. Now, with a view to the confrontation with the West as a result of the Ukraine conflict, he emphasized that "the danger of nuclear war is growing".
Poor Pootin, is playing his strawman and victim card again, "evil West want's to attack friendly Russia".  Roll Eyes

Russia is the one who's repeatedly threatening to use a nuclear bomb in Ukraine and is already bombing Ukraine deliberately.
I'm not saying Berliner Zeitung launched this low quality BS intentionally to spread Putin's lies but it's just very fortunate for Putin to get his message out there.  Roll Eyes
But useful tools, like you, will still find an excuse for Putler's propaganda and continue to spread it willfully.

Let's go back to school again and i'll try to build a basic logic chain for you to understand. Let's try to objectify things so you're not as confused.
When reading your comments, one can get the impression that you are the one who's in dire need of some education.
Don't you have any education in your cell?

I believe it's unlikely that A happens. is a good answer to the question of What do you think are the chances of A happening. But is not an answer to the question of Will you do X if A happens. It's like me asking If it rains, will you agree that the weather forecast was correct and you saying I believe it'll be sunny. And you know who else enjoyed rain? Hitler! and pretending if that somehow answers the asked question. Shall we actually try answering the third time without you going on a tirade against evil AfD? But if you're unwilling/unable to answer that and enjoy rambling about AfD, at least opine on this. Considering AfD support jumped from 16% to 21% in less than a year, how high do you expect them to get, and do you expect them to beat CDU/CSU? Pretty simple question no? Can be answered with just one line like this: I think AfD won't get above X% and they will/will not beat CDU/CSU.
How many % our radical far-right AfD will get can't be answered because I'm not able to look into the future.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The previous radical far-right organization achieved 43.91% and we all know how it ended...  Roll Eyes

In addition, I'm not surprised from someone who's behind bars and is unable to avoid pyramid quotes...  Roll Eyes

I asked how old you are and you wasted two posts pointing to your forum registration date only to ultimately claim that your age is how long you've been registered on this forum. 

"false balancing", where two opinions are cited while the one is true or close to the truth (Ukraine) and the other one is a straight out lie (Russia)
I've cited many sources which claim Ukrainian involvement in NS explosion, now can you stop wasting time and PLEASE cite at least one recent source which claims the true or close to the truth (Ukrainian) version that Russia is responsible for Nord Stream sabotage?

I asked for an example from my citations where they cite Kremlin lies, you proceed to call me "too dumb" and post a new resource with a totally different story which I never cited or even talked about.  Roll Eyes

I asked if you'd concede UA involvement in the sabotage of NS if Germany puts a warrant out on Ukrainians involved, you wasted two posts speculating on probability of AfD getting into power, when i finally asked you to speculate on what % AfD will get up to, you finally say that you're not able to look into the future

You yourself run an ad campaign, but you keep posting a meme about getting money for posts  Huh 

DaRude
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 05:58:56 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2023, 06:48:48 AM by DaRude

Now to something different. Looks like we're talking about spring offensive again, they should just stop specifying the year

Ukraine’s Slog Prompts Focus on Next Year’s Fight
But military strategists and policy makers across the West are already starting to think about next year’s spring offensive. The shift reflects a deepening appreciation that, barring a major breakthrough, Ukraine’s fight to eject Russia’s invasion forces is likely to take a long time.
But an initial attempt to use newly supplied Western tanks and armored vehicles to punch through fortified Russian lines stalled.
But military leaders and policy makers already are grappling with the question of what can be achieved in the next few months and how to prepare for a protracted conflict.

A nagging concern in Kyiv and Western capitals is that politicians and voters may come to see the war as a quagmire and sour on supporting Ukraine. Even if Kyiv’s Western backers stay resolute, clocks are ticking as Ukrainian forces burn through munitions, manpower and stamina for a grueling fight.

All military campaigns end at some point—even in wars that grind on for years—at what tacticians call a culmination, or the point when advancing forces can go no further due to success, impediments or lack of supplies.
“I do think there’s a realization in the administration that Ukraine’s not going to be regaining all its territory any time soon,” Daalder said. [former President Barack Obama’s ambassador to NATO]
U.S. and other Western officials have hoped that a significant Ukrainian breakthrough could bruise Russian forces enough to bring President Vladimir Putin to a negotiating table as soon as this winter for serious talks about some kind of settlement. Chances of that happening now appear slim, diplomats say.
Instead, Russia is reinforcing its physical defenses in Ukraine, adding more soldiers and ramping up production of ammunition and weaponry. The West is also cranking up military industries, raising the prospect of a protracted war of attrition.
History shows otherwise, with wars averaging from three to seven years with multiple campaign seasons, they say.
“This war could look like the Korean War, with rapid movement on the front line in the early months and then relative stasis—but it takes years for both sides to realize that,” said Dmitry Gorenburg, a Russia expert at the Center for Naval Analyses, a think tank linked to the Pentagon.
Rain and snow might slow operations of heavy equipment such as tanks, but Ukrainian forces have proven most effective so far when operating in small units, often with lighter equipment.
Ukraine’s initial attempts to use European tanks and U.S. troop carriers in the offensive didn’t fare well, but by next spring Kyiv will have both more Western equipment and more skilled operators of the gear.
By the middle of next year, Ukraine might also be flying U.S.-made F-16 jet fighters
Russia has antiaircraft systems that might hit the planes, raising concerns in Washington that Ukrainian fighters would just get shot down. Equipping them with munitions such as the Joint Standoff Weapon and Paveway precision-guided bombs could allow F-16s to keep a safer distance from the front.
The West might also eventually provide more advanced equipment, like sophisticated drones capable of air attacks. Early this year U.S. weapons maker General Atomics offered Ukraine two of its Reaper MQ-9 drones for one dollar
Working against Ukraine, in addition to weather, are potentially dwindling supplies of Western munitions and wear on equipment already donated.
Russia also continues to reinforce its defenses in Ukraine, including by putting new land mines in some places Ukrainian troops have cleared them.
Strategists looking to next year and beyond hope that over time—even as Russia reinforces impediments to Ukrainian assaults—Ukrainian troops can acquire skills and experience that allow them to outmaneuver and outsmart Russian forces.

How politicians will view the war next year remains a widespread concern, especially because of the U.S. presidential election next November. Former President Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, has suggested he would curtail support to Ukraine.
Concern that such support might fade if Trump were to regain the White House increases pressure on Ukraine and its supporters to deliver significant gains in the next campaign season if they aren’t possible this year.

So now Ukrainians are more effective without tanks  Huh so much for freeing the leopard and abrams Undecided . Experiment have failed (which suddenly was always obvious to everyone), but despite Russians having even more time to prepare, double up their defense lines and mine fields, we're willing to try again but this time we'll give you F16s (maybe) and perhaps some drones (like Bayraktars you had) (also maybe), which we know will get shot down so perhaps they'll just lob missiles from far away, that will surely be a game changer next year, and potential new president will stop this all, so yeah good luck but in any case you just get more manpower ready and hope. Who wouldn't want to sign up for this  Roll Eyes

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 12:41:44 PM
Merited by 1miau (1), icopress (1)

Let me attempt to summarize this. I asked you a question, you reply that you feel that "your sentences doesn't make then something to be answered" and proceed to compare it with '"Firehose" of loaded questions used to be prominent in Soviet propaganda'. How many questions exactly have i asked you that you feel that there's a "firehose" of them? Then i say it's an excuse to not engage in a conversation and just shitpost. And you reply with "another staple of Soviet/Putin propaganda - projection." I rebut with show me where i don't answer your question/not engaging in a conversation. You follow that with Straw man ... I don't care enough about your delusions to have any questions for you.

Just for shits and giggles I opened the last page of your post history and searched for a question mark ("?"). 180 results. Granted this includes quotes and you tend to ladder-quote a lot, but still, it's an excessive number. For example 1miau and paxmao have 50 each, many of which come from quoting you. I hope that settles your question about questions. People who have something to say (like actual opinions or facts) don't have to wrap it into this "I'm just a bystander asking a question" nonsense. Thus your statement about not engaging in a conversation and just shitposting is a projection. You do this excessively and you accuse others of it.
1miau
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2023, 02:22:47 PM
Merited by icopress (1)

I asked how old you are and you wasted two posts pointing to your forum registration date only to ultimately claim that your age is how long you've been registered on this forum.  
Well, it really seems to be wasted time to explain that to you because you are not able to understandt it.  Roll Eyes
Not my issue, deal with it.
You might be older but you have earned far less Merit and contributed far less valuable content. Heck, you are an embarassment by pushing Kremlin talking points every day. Shame, shame.
Enjoy the time in your cell...

"false balancing", where two opinions are cited while the one is true or close to the truth (Ukraine) and the other one is a straight out lie (Russia)
I've cited many sources which claim Ukrainian involvement in NS explosion, now can you stop wasting time and PLEASE cite at least one recent source which claims the true or close to the truth (Ukrainian) version that Russia is responsible for Nord Stream sabotage?
LOOOOL, now you are really embarrassed, since I've delievered a source and you didn't like it because my source is exactly pointing out the issue.
Here it is again:

Poor Pootin, is playing his strawman and victim card again, "evil West wants to attack friendly Russia".  Roll Eyes

Of course, you have no arguments now and look like a washed clown...

Which is wrong once again and you are just looking like a fool because you can't prove that Ukraine is behind it.
It's all "if's", "looks like's", "could be's", "traces", "hints" from you for this useless pipeline, where the west couldn't care less about it because no matter if blown up or not blown up, this project is dead and there won't be any purchases of Russian gas into Germany. Only our German AfD idiots party would resume it and I expect that Germany won't vote them again after our previous adventure with a similar party.
Our "if's", "looks like's", "could be's", "traces", "hints" of the day:
*suspected* Ukrainian involvement
*traces are leading into Ukraine* (which can be everything in case Rusia has faked these traces into Ukraine with agents, cooperating undercover with Ukrainian "patriots".  Roll Eyes
Are just too obsessed with defend war criminal Putler or are you really to dumb to understand it? Genuine question!
Maybe travel to Moscow and protest to "stop the war" there. Let's see what will happen.  Smiley

I asked for an example from my citations where they cite Kremlin lies, you proceed to call me "too dumb" and post a new resource with a totally different story which I never cited or even talked about.  Roll Eyes
You asked and I delievered:

Poor Pootin, is playing his strawman and victim card again, "evil West wants to attack friendly Russia".  Roll Eyes

And now you are looking like a washed clown.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I asked if you'd concede UA involvement in the sabotage of NS if Germany puts a warrant out on Ukrainians involved, you wasted two posts speculating on probability of AfD getting into power, when i finally asked you to speculate on what % AfD will get up to, you finally say that you're not able to look into the future
LOL, everyone who says otherwise that he can predict election results in 2, 4 or even 8 years is a straight out liar.
I can't predict it, no one can predict it reliably.  Roll Eyes

You yourself run an ad campaign, but you keep posting a meme about getting money for posts  Huh  
You are really incapable to research properly. Posts in Politics and Society are not counted:

Excluded boards, (Altcoins, WO & Serious, Sig Threads, Press, Politics, Games, Micro, Off-topic, Mega Threads.)

So, I don't expect to get a reward for this and even if, it would be a neutral reward, or are you saying, that Zelensky is operating MixTum mixer?  Cheesy
Maybe you can spin an anti-Ukrainian story around it: Zelensky operating Bitcoin launderer "MixTum" to obfuscate funds from NATO into drug purchases for his Nazi friends.  Roll Eyes
Here you go:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 04:38:28 PM

Whose side is the American President and Congress really on? It doesn't seem like it's the side of America. I'm surprised that Biden doesn't wear a black "Down With America" hat.

As Maui Burns, Biden Demands Another $24 Billion…For Ukraine!

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2023/august/14/as-maui-burns-biden-demands-another-24-billion-for-ukraine/
I am not a big fan of Federal Government disaster relief. Too much of the time the money never gets to those who need it most, and too often Washington's armies of disaster "experts" are more interested in pushing people around than helping them.

Nevertheless, it's hard to look at recent footage of the devastation in Maui and then hear President Biden tell Congress that he needs another $24 billion for Ukraine. How can this Administration continue to justify tens of billions of dollars for this losing war that is not in our interest while the rest of the United States disintegrates?

Biden's new $24 billion request comes on top of well over $120 billion already spent to fight the US proxy war on Russia in Ukraine. Heritage Foundation budget expert Richard Stern has done the math and determined that Biden's spending on the Ukraine war thus far will cost each and every American household $900. How many Americans would rather have those $900 dollars back in their pocket rather than in the pockets of Lockheed-Martin, Raytheon, and Ukraine's oligarchs?

Recent surveys have shown that a majority of Americans could not afford to cover a sudden $1,000 emergency. Will Americans connect the dots and realize that the reason they can't find that $1,000 for an emergency is because the neocons have already sent it to Ukraine?

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 09:17:29 PM

Whose side is the American President and Congress really on? It doesn't seem like it's the side of America. I'm surprised that Biden doesn't wear a black "Down With America" hat.

As Maui burns, Trump continues negating the climate change https://www.npr.org/2020/09/14/912799501/i-don-t-think-science-knows-visiting-fires-trump-denies-climate-change

'I Don't Think Science Knows': Visiting Fires, Trump Denies Climate Change

See, this two things are actually related to each other, while the fact that Biden supports ending the war in Ukraine in a way that guarantees that aggression is not rewarded, that we do not go back to cold war and where Ruzzia has an incentive to avoid further wars and demilitarises itself in the process has nothing to do with helping rebuild Maui.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 09:36:15 PM

As Maui burns, Trump continues negating the climate change https://www.npr.org/2020/09/14/912799501/i-don-t-think-science-knows-visiting-fires-trump-denies-climate-change

See, this two things are actually related to each other, while the fact that Biden supports ending the war in Ukraine in a way that guarantees that aggression is not rewarded, that we do not go back to cold war and where Ruzzia has an incentive to avoid further wars and demilitarises itself in the process has nothing to do with helping rebuild Maui.

Climate change is something that has been going on for at least the last five thousand years. In the northern half of the United States, they get four seasons every year. Climate change. If you want time periods other than annually, same thing. You pick it. Climate change all the time... warm to cold, cold back to warm, warm to cold again... over and over and over.

When you study the science, global warming has been rate-decreasing over the last 20 years or so.

When you study the history of the earth, there have been times when the earth was much warmer, and times when it was much colder. Maui fires don't have anything to do with it, and climate change doesn't have anything to do with Maui fires.

Trump was right as usual.

Climate change is an excuse that Biden might use to say that it's nature, so might as well give more money to Ukraine for the war.

Cool

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 09:20:52 PM

Climate change is something that has been going on for at least the last five thousand years. In the northern half of the United States, they get four seasons every year. Climate change. If you want time periods other than annually, same thing. You pick it. Climate change all the time... warm to cold, cold back to warm, warm to cold again... over and over and over.

When you study the science, global warming has been rate-decreasing over the last 20 years or so.

When you study the history of the earth, there have been times when the earth was much warmer, and times when it was much colder. Maui fires don't have anything to do with it, and climate change doesn't have anything to do with Maui fires.

Trump was right as usual.

Climate change is an excuse that Biden might use to say that it's nature, so might as well give more money to Ukraine for the war.

Cool

Please, kindly enlighten us with your obvious scientific superiority on this (and also in biology during COVId, psichology in the war, physics and any other sciences in general), which of the following are not true in your world:

- The CO2 produces greenhouse effects.
- Greenhouse effect raises the median temperature in the biosphere.
- The average amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has constantly increased during the last century.
- A large part of the CO2 emissions are due to human activities, precisely to the burning of fossil fuels.
- An increase in temperatures creates a more variable climate, provoking more droughts, more destructive raining, more wildfires.

I suggest you travel to Greece before answering.

And back to the war, it seems that Ruzzians are getting grinded at a reasonable pace in the supply chain and as a result in the Zapo front.  Ruzzia is self-demilitarising itself, while Ukraine has first stopped the aggression and turned the tide quite effectively.

As of now, it is mentioned in various sources that Ruzzia has less armoured vehicles and artillery power than Ukraine in the front.

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 »
  Print  

Jump to: