Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:25:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 876 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92621 times)
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1688

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 09:24:56 PM

It doesn't feel like this is a season that we see an unexpected title winner in the Champions League. There are indeed some underdogs that should be watched closely. But it feels like this is a season for one of the biggest title contenders to make it to the title. It is extra important for Manchester City and PSG of course as none of them has achieved this title yet.

I think Real Madrid is again dangerous for all of the other contenders. We watched them playing very strongly against the favourites last season. Sometimes their luck also helped but I can't say that it was the main factor in their success of course. This season I see them more determined here. Liverpool is going to be their first serious challenge as they had easy opponents in the group stage. Liverpool will need to be well-prepared for them if they want an upset in this matchup.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2022, 09:29:04 PM

The Champions League which Chelsea won two seasons ago against Manchester City was not because Chelsea knows too much or they were playing too good. It is because Guardiola underrated the Chelsea team forgetting that they have understood his style of playing in England.
So Thomas Tuchel haven known the pattern of Guardiola playing false 11 had to plan for him and unfortunately for Guardiola he forgot to play a defensive midfielder. That was how he lost his golden opportunity to lift the Champions League. Assuming that final was between Manchester City and a non England club Manchester City would have won the finals
I haven't thought about whether Manchester City this season deserves to be in the final or not, but it seems like Manchester City's focus right now is to win matches in every rounde. This is much more important than thinking about the final even though it is totally expected.

Pep Guardiola has learned a lot from defeats, in finals or other big games. The players have got to learn a lot about that already, so I think Manchester City's play and chances this season should be very good.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 10:47:04 PM

The Champions League which Chelsea won two seasons ago against Manchester City was not because Chelsea knows too much or they were playing too good. It is because Guardiola underrated the Chelsea team forgetting that they have understood his style of playing in England.
So Thomas Tuchel haven known the pattern of Guardiola playing false 11 had to plan for him and unfortunately for Guardiola he forgot to play a defensive midfielder. That was how he lost his golden opportunity to lift the Champions League. Assuming that final was between Manchester City and a non England club Manchester City would have won the finals
I haven't thought about whether Manchester City this season deserves to be in the final or not, but it seems like Manchester City's focus right now is to win matches in every rounde. This is much more important than thinking about the final even though it is totally expected.
Pep Guardiola has learned a lot from defeats, in finals or other big games. The players have got to learn a lot about that already, so I think Manchester City's play and chances this season should be very good.

To win on a platform like the Champions League, a really good performance is required. Good luck is also required. Last season we saw strong teams like Bayern Munich lose against Villarreal. The Real Madrid team became champions by winning against teams stronger than them. Of course, they played well, but they were also lucky. City's squad is strong, Pep Guardiola is experienced. But if luck doesn't help, City won't win the Champions League this season either.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
skarais
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2022, 03:56:57 AM

They want and are good enough to join final match of Champions League but it is too soon to say will they reach there at the end. There are lot of matches ahead and Manchester City will have to beat many strong competitors along their journey to a final match in the summer.
True, it is still early enough to say that Manchester City can get there considering there are many challenges they have to overcome. The round of 16 against Leipzig may not be as easy as we thought it would be, but a very adequate squad of Manchester City should hopefully progress from this stage as we hoped and reach the quarter-finals.

Champions League is a very difficult one to win and being strong, being experienced, well-planned and smart are not enough to win it if you don't have luckiness. Many legendary players have never won Champions League even they played for biggest clubs in Europe and even had final matches in Champions League.

Pep surely learned from past mistakes because he is a very smart coach. But he achieved everything with Barcelona and life is not perfect for all, so I think it is still normal if he will not win any more Champions League with any club. He can try and he can win it or can not win it one more time, I don't know.
Currently only Real Madrid has a very high percentage of final wins compared to other teams in the Champions League. If this season Manchester City can reach the final, then I think they have to learn from their past experiences.

But like I said, it's too early to talk about the final because there are a few more stages for these teams to go through including Manchester City. There are at least 6 matches that will await them to reach the final, meanwhile Manchester City is one of the most likely candidates.
Crypto_I.N

Activity: 141
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 06:15:13 AM

They want and are good enough to join final match of Champions League but it is too soon to say will they reach there at the end. There are lot of matches ahead and Manchester City will have to beat many strong competitors along their journey to a final match in the summer.
True, it is still early enough to say that Manchester City can get there considering there are many challenges they have to overcome. The round of 16 against Leipzig may not be as easy as we thought it would be, but a very adequate squad of Manchester City should hopefully progress from this stage as we hoped and reach the quarter-finals.

Champions League is a very difficult one to win and being strong, being experienced, well-planned and smart are not enough to win it if you don't have luckiness. Many legendary players have never won Champions League even they played for biggest clubs in Europe and even had final matches in Champions League.

Pep surely learned from past mistakes because he is a very smart coach. But he achieved everything with Barcelona and life is not perfect for all, so I think it is still normal if he will not win any more Champions League with any club. He can try and he can win it or can not win it one more time, I don't know.
Currently only Real Madrid has a very high percentage of final wins compared to other teams in the Champions League. If this season Manchester City can reach the final, then I think they have to learn from their past experiences.

But like I said, it's too early to talk about the final because there are a few more stages for these teams to go through including Manchester City. There are at least 6 matches that will await them to reach the final, meanwhile Manchester City is one of the most likely candidates.
if we talk about the two big clubs they are in the best zones this season but if for example we talk about Real Madrid at the moment Real Madrid the best player is Karim Benzema An injury that keeps him from participating in this year's World Cup, So Real Madrid now has to make a strategy to be able to win the Champions League. Manchester City is one of the candidates to actually win this year's championship but as far as I know Real Madrid has a strong ambition to be able to win the Champions League in 2022, but it's not that easy many European clubs want and make history in 2022, in my opinion it looks like Manchester City will not win the Champions League this year even if there is the best striker this season.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 08:47:10 AM

I agree with you. We don't know which team will qualify for the final. The group stage has just ended. And almost every team in the Round of 16 is strong. If even big teams like Manchester City or Real Madrid make any mistakes in the knockout round, they will not be able to qualify for the quarter-finals. So now every team has to perform very carefully. But I would be happy if one of PSG or Manchester City were champions.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 09:06:34 AM

I agree with you. We don't know which team will qualify for the final. The group stage has just ended. And almost every team in the Round of 16 is strong. If even big teams like Manchester City or Real Madrid make any mistakes in the knockout round, they will not be able to qualify for the quarter-finals. So now every team has to perform very carefully. But I would be happy if one of PSG or Manchester City were champions.

@skarais the key thing here is the injury factor and in this case City is lucky as Haaland is not playing in the World Cup hence he’ll be injury free, but other team’s like Madrid and PSG already have injury concerns. Furthermore I would yet like to back Real Madrid because when it comes to champions league they just have to win it, but besides them I would pick City and that’s only due to Haaland’s insane goal scoring ability.
skarais
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2022, 09:53:50 AM

@skarais the key thing here is the injury factor and in this case City is lucky as Haaland is not playing in the World Cup hence he’ll be injury free, but other team’s like Madrid and PSG already have injury concerns. Furthermore I would yet like to back Real Madrid because when it comes to champions league they just have to win it, but besides them I would pick City and that’s only due to Haaland’s insane goal scoring ability.
Haaland has been backed by other quality players at Manchester City, so he's really got some good serve there. There is no doubt about his quality as a striker, and Manchester City are lucky to have him this season. However, Manchester City cannot continue to rely on Haaland to score goals because other teams might guard him tighter so they cannot score goals like the match against Liverpool.

For me Manchester City were lucky against Leipzig because basically Leipzig met Haaland a lot during his time at Dortmund, so maybe he can help a lot later. But let's see if Manchester City's expectations for this season really come true with their arrival in the final or maybe they fall short again.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1218

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 10:16:30 AM

Haaland has been backed by other quality players at Manchester City, so he's really got some good serve there. There is no doubt about his quality as a striker, and Manchester City are lucky to have him this season. However, Manchester City cannot continue to rely on Haaland to score goals because other teams might guard him tighter so they cannot score goals like the match against Liverpool.

For me Manchester City were lucky against Leipzig because basically Leipzig met Haaland a lot during his time at Dortmund, so maybe he can help a lot later. But let's see if Manchester City's expectations for this season really come true with their arrival in the final or maybe they fall short again.

I liked it better when City had a lot of players who could score goals, now all the attention is focused on Haaland and it is clear that in such a situation he will score. Once the situation was the same with Aguero, and Guardiola likes to play with a central striker, but it seems to me that City sold too many players (Jesus, Sterling ...), so the attacking potential of the team is still reduced, and now everyone is counting on Haaland and this not very good.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2022, 10:35:04 AM

I liked it better when City had a lot of players who could score goals, now all the attention is focused on Haaland and it is clear that in such a situation he will score. Once the situation was the same with Aguero, and Guardiola likes to play with a central striker, but it seems to me that City sold too many players (Jesus, Sterling ...), so the attacking potential of the team is still reduced, and now everyone is counting on Haaland and this not very good.
Even though for now Manchester city already has Erling Halland who is playing very well and is able to contribute to the team and can score goals in almost every game, but I'm not sure that Manchester city can win the Champions League title, because to win the Champions League trophy you have to need mentality. champions, because having many great players cannot guarantee getting the Champions league trophy, because we saw the experience of the Champions league last season, even though Real Madrid only had makeshift players but Real Madrid managed to lift the Champions League trophy.

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
fzkto

Activity: 2282
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 11:24:16 AM

So far I can mention Bayern Munich's goal scorer Sadio Mane as one of the injured players. Bayern are probably lucky that he was injured before the World Cup started and will probably be able to play after the end of the World Cup. By the way, Senegal have been performing well so far without Mane.
Bobrox

Activity: 1176
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 11:50:32 AM

Based on several team favorite at Champion League from PSG until Manchester City just Real Madrid have highest percentage success win on final stage, City and PSG ever beaten on final stage from Chelsea and PSG beaten by Bayern Munich. I don't have any favorite team will lead until final stage because have several stage left and seems difficult predicting about favorite team win Champion League in this season.

Current achievement from Manchester City success lead until semifinal stage before beating by Real Madrid comeback on second leg, the same with PSG last season achievement at 16 round after Real Madrid won dramatically at second leg, actually Real Madrid have come back habit on second leg and not easy for beating Madrid actually won at first leg based on happen with PSG, Chelsea and Manchester City last season.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 12:32:24 PM

It's too early to talking about the final stage because champion league still at round of 16 but some people believe Manchester City has stronger than last season this because they have Haaland currently and this player can be considers as the missing puzzle for Guardiola strategy because one of the biggest weaknesses from Manchester City before is they have no sharp strikers
And now with Haaland they hope will gets better results in champion league and in my opinion Manchester City have complete squad and they are capable to step further but champion league is the competition who have unpredictable results and often to see favourite teams cannot gets the trophy so i am very curious how far Manchester City will go in this competition with Haaland

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BlackBoss_

Activity: 672
Merit: 413

Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 01:03:37 PM

the key thing here is the injury factor and in this case City is lucky as Haaland is not playing in the World Cup hence he’ll be injury free, but other team’s like Madrid and PSG already have injury concerns
Haaland was injured before World Cup and slightly recovered before World Cup. Pep did not use Haaland too much in last three matches of Manchester City before World Cup. He wanted to give Haaland more time to fully recover from that injury. I think the striker now is fully recovered already and he will be very ready when Premier League and Champions League return.

Furthermore I would yet like to back Real Madrid because when it comes to champions league they just have to win it, but besides them I would pick City and that’s only due to Haaland’s insane goal scoring ability.
Real Madrid now have to wait for recovery of Benzema and PSG have to wait for recovery of Neymar. They have to wish that no more players will be injured in World Cup.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fachant

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 01:14:06 PM

Argentina brilliantly managed to qualify for the next round as group champions. After Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia, many thought that Argentina might not make it to the second round. But they performed brilliantly to win the next two matches. All the fans have faith in Argentina again.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1905

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 02:53:39 PM

It's too early to talking about the final stage because champion league still at round of 16 but some people believe Manchester City has stronger than last season this because they have Haaland currently and this player can be considers as the missing puzzle for Guardiola strategy because one of the biggest weaknesses from Manchester City before is they have no sharp strikers
And now with Haaland they hope will gets better results in champion league and in my opinion Manchester City have complete squad and they are capable to step further but champion league is the competition who have unpredictable results and often to see favourite teams cannot gets the trophy so i am very curious how far Manchester City will go in this competition with Haaland

Haaland does not look like a piece of the puzzle, more like a superweapon - but this has its drawbacks. For example, if due to an injury he has to miss a few games, City will be thrown back hard in the strength of their attack, which is now tuned to him. Or, for example, if the opponent concentrates on turning him out of the game (sending one or even a couple of players for his personal custody), then this plan may work. But maybe everything will go according to a really good scenario for the City, we'll see.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fachant

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 03:03:08 PM

In the Champions League I consider Manchester City and Real Madrid as favourites. Both teams have great squads. Those who have been playing football brilliantly through their well-crafted strategy. However, I am putting Manchester City ahead of Real Madrid, they have the potential to do well.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
arimamib

Activity: 1806
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2022, 03:08:34 PM

Who can guess exactly which team made it to the final, we are only speculating here on strong teams like Real Madrid, Munich, Man City and PSG. It could be that two of these four teams made it to the finals or not at all. Football is full of surprises, no one can predict the outcome of the game with certainty. The seeded teams even fell faster than expected, there were also other surprises such as the underdog team that made it into the finals.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Asiska02

Activity: 854
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2022, 03:15:08 PM

In the Champions League I consider Manchester City and Real Madrid as favourites. Both teams have great squads. Those who have been playing football brilliantly through their well-crafted strategy. However, I am putting Manchester City ahead of Real Madrid, they have the potential to do well.

Although Manchester City and Real Madrid are the favorites to win the champions league this season, a clash with them in the finals would be fantastic if they didn't already have a matchup before then. Real Madrid needs to take the match seriously in the round of 16, since beating Liverpool won't be simple. The fact that Manchester City will be playing Leipzig, a team that isn't as powerful as they are, makes them luckier in my opinion than Real Madrid because it will be easier for them to advance to the next round.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1075

View Profile
December 01, 2022, 03:21:42 PM

if we talk about the two big clubs they are in the best zones this season but if for example we talk about Real Madrid at the moment Real Madrid the best player is Karim Benzema An injury that keeps him from participating in this year's World Cup, So Real Madrid now has to make a strategy to be able to win the Champions League. Manchester City is one of the candidates to actually win this year's championship but as far as I know Real Madrid has a strong ambition to be able to win the Champions League in 2022, but it's not that easy many European clubs want and make history in 2022, in my opinion it looks like Manchester City will not win the Champions League this year even if there is the best striker this season.
After end of group stage matches things are not clear how things will work into next round because we have few best matches which can change the momentum of this league with Liverpool vs Real Madrid and PSG vs Bayern Munich both are the toughest matches and winner from this match can go for the title race but as we have big upsets we can expect things like these again because Champions League will never be having love affair with performance is also depended on luck as well, so now we have to wait for the next movement from this round of 16 then surely many things could be clear, and we will have good view of teams.

In current season Napoli, Manchester City and Tottenham are also doing good job but still no one is sure how they will end because in last season we have same momentum for few teams and this was not clear with we ended Real Madrid as winner instead of teams from PSG, Bayern Munich and Manchester City.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 876 »
  Print  

Jump to: