Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 876 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92625 times)
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 07:54:21 PM

There are two games on Tuesday, but everyone is focused on the game between PSG and Bayern Munich. Actually, I'm going to do like everybody else and watch this match. PSG have too many injured players. Also, we read a lot of news that there are some minor disagreements within the team. They will continue to be champions in the French league, but I do not think it will be easy for them to advance further in this arena. I think it's hard to talk about the result of the first match, but I think Bayern are the favorites of the tour.

Yea I agree, Bayern are the favorite. PSG are not a serious team. How can you have all the money in the world and not be able to afford a decent team. They're only focused on the front line. Once a couple of players are injured then the team is done.
Before the world cup, PSG looked like the favourite of the tie but right now I don't see how they can beat Bayern Munich. Munich seem to have regained their form and are really ready for PSG. PSG on the other hand keeps getting worst.
Either way, it's going to be an interesting match and I'm here for it.
When PSG had a full squad I thought there was still hope but when you look at their current condition it is clear that this will not last and being at Bayern is definitely the right choice in this match.
Even though PSG is a big team and there are lots of people who want them to continue progressing, but with the current lame condition, I think it's clear that the chance for Bayern is very possible.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 08:16:51 PM

There are two games on Tuesday, but everyone is focused on the game between PSG and Bayern Munich. Actually, I'm going to do like everybody else and watch this match. PSG have too many injured players. Also, we read a lot of news that there are some minor disagreements within the team. They will continue to be champions in the French league, but I do not think it will be easy for them to advance further in this arena. I think it's hard to talk about the result of the first match, but I think Bayern are the favorites of the tour.
Bayern Munich are a very good team and it's a bad one that PSG have many Injured players, and it will really affect their game against Bayern Munich on Tuesday, even even with psg's complete squad they will still have difficulties playing this Bayern Munich team, but football is played 11 against 11 maybe the players filling in for the injured stars will cause a major upset in Munich, the first leg Wil be decisive as any team that wins it will play safe in the return leg.
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 08:52:00 PM

Indeed, Mbappe's absence might affect Paris Saint Germain's attack line, but if you look at the depth of their squad Paris Saint Germain shouldn't complain too much about this. They already have to prepare players who will replace the role of a Mbappe because that is the only option they have.
Speaking of Bayern Munich, with or without Mbappe Bayern Munich is a formidable opponent for Paris Saint Germain.
It's a heavy burden when they always put star players first and when in a decisive match like in this phase they can't make those star players a reference for them because they can't play.
However, the current conditions are obviously very difficult for PSG even if what you say about their attack line is still a lot but the absence of Messi and Mbappe will obviously be very complicated for PSG.
Their condition will not be able to improve because indeed this also speaks of individual quality even though there are still several players who cannot replace the roles of Messi and Mbappe.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 09:23:40 PM

-
their performance was really bad though, even if Messi did not play, he won't change that much in a match, and keep in mind that it's just Monaco, Bayern are in a different realm, i would be really surprised if PSG can survive against Bayern's attack, a draw won't be enough in the 1st leg, PSG need to win, and to be honest, i don't see that happening.
It is undeniable that Bayern is a strong club and has quite a troublesome attack pattern. Even though there are not many football stars like PSG, which have Messi, Mbapee, and also Neymar, Bayern has always been able to show optimal, consistent, effective play. and also solid. But here it might be a little different because Messi and Mbappe are very on fire this season after the World Cup. But unfortunately, the news said that Mbappe will be absent from this big match. However, Messi is also now at the stage of injury recovery, so he probably is not able to perform optimally as usual. At least, in this first leg, the result will be probably drawn. And in the second leg, this will be more interesting. We still don't know the result of the match.

Pulsar77

Activity: 1750
Merit: 311

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 09:29:31 PM

Milan vs Tottenham is another match on the first day of this stage. Milan are still favoured for the win but there isn't a big gap between the odds of these teams either. I would have expected Tottenham to be the favourite at this point. But I get it on one hand. Because both teams seem quite weak when it comes to their defensive strategies. Milan and Tottenham are both giving big spaces to their opponents to score these days. For example Tottenham got a huge defeat against Leicester by 4-1 a short time ago.

This is making things really difficult to predict one side to win. Instead my choice to bet on is both teams to score now. 1.74 is a pretty nice odd for that.
Cookdata

Activity: 980
Merit: 892

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 09:43:44 PM

The fact that PSG's key players have already been injured while they have decisive matche in two days is another reason why people are paying close attention to the club. In addition, I personally want Messi and Mbape to win the Champions League as I'm curious as to how Fifa will decide this year's winner, specifically whether they will favor the Adidas-sponsored player or the France favorite. Back to the game: Messi and Mbape won't be missing our match against Bayern Munich, and their absence against Monaco yesterday was the reason they dropped points. This was a wise decision, by the way, they can adjust in their domestic League while Champions League is just home and away, two chance and they are gone.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 09:47:53 PM

The moment of the form of the day will be decisive in the match between PSG and Bayern Munich. But Bayern Munich can't possibly be the favorite in this game, I think it will be a perfect draw. Seen over 2 matches, Bayern is the favourite, but what good is that? PSG is a team that can beat anyone. It may be called miraculous that they have never won the CL. The same can be said of Manchester City, but it still faces a heavy penalty due to the 100 rules breached. Exclusion from CL participation is a serious possibility for the coming season.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 10:03:02 PM

The moment of the form of the day will be decisive in the match between PSG and Bayern Munich. But Bayern Munich can't possibly be the favorite in this game, I think it will be a perfect draw. Seen over 2 matches, Bayern is the favourite, but what good is that? PSG is a team that can beat anyone. It may be called miraculous that they have never won the CL. The same can be said of Manchester City, but it still faces a heavy penalty due to the 100 rules breached. Exclusion from CL participation is a serious possibility for the coming season.

I've been watching the news reports, but it doesn't seem entirely certain that Mbappe can't play against Bayern Munich. And I also think that the PSG coach wants to keep the cards under the table as long as possible. Why would they already indicate that Mbappe can certainly play or not? Bayern Munich will adapt its way of playing to that of PSG and whether Mbappe will play or not. Maybe they'll just wait until noon and then let them know if he can play or if he's not available at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he just joins in, even if it's just the last or the first half hour.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Merit.s

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

Lohamor Family

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 10:03:25 PM

The fact that PSG's key players have already been injured while they have decisive matche in two days is another reason why people are paying close attention to the club. In addition, I personally want Messi and Mbape to win the Champions League as I'm curious as to how Fifa will decide this year's winner, specifically whether they will favor the Adidas-sponsored player or the France favorite. Back to the game: Messi and Mbape won't be missing our match against Bayern Munich, and their absence against Monaco yesterday was the reason they dropped points. This was a wise decision, by the way, they can adjust in their domestic League while Champions League is just home and away, two chance and they are gone.
Actually after the world cup I was thinking that PSG will be able to win Bayern,but with the present state of the PSG team,I don't think this will be possible. It is true that injury deform a team,and this is what PSG is passing through. Bayern Munich is a very strong team,they are often the winner in their league. The team has a good performance which make more difficult for PSG to play them. Bayern is going to win the match with ease,I think this will be the end of PSG in the UCL. PSG only have strike but their defense is not that good enough to stop Bayern from penetrating.
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1176
Merit: 556

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 10:20:14 PM

PSG vs Bayern Munich is the blockbuster match and a long anticipated game so everyone including myself will be waiting to witness it but I don't feel it will be as interesting as I would have expected it to be because of the many injuries PSG are incurring recently, without Messi and Mbappe available for PSG I think the game will be going in one direction, in favour of Bayern Munich.
Ndabagi01

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 10:26:37 PM

Bayern Munich are a very good team and it's a bad one that PSG have many Injured players, and it will really affect their game against Bayern Munich on Tuesday, even even with psg's complete squad they will still have difficulties playing this Bayern Munich team, but football is played 11 against 11 maybe the players filling in for the injured stars will cause a major upset in Munich, the first leg Wil be decisive as any team that wins it will play safe in the return leg.

A win in the first leg is almost never guaranteed to advance to the next round of the Champions League. In the Champions League, we've seen major comebacks by small clubs against big clubs and vice versa. To avoid regrets later, a team should give it all in the first leg and reciprocate in the second leg.
Concerning PSG's injury, if two of their main attacking players are present, the match will be a competitive one, and they won't have much trouble with playing with other players.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 10:47:31 PM

PSG vs Bayern and Club brugge vs Benfica, these two matches will definitely be very exciting. PSG has a strong ambition to be able to beat Bayern because over the past few years they have stopped PSG's dream of advancing to the next round of the Champions League several times

but for the Benfica vs Club Brugge match it is also very worth watching, and Benfica will definitely win

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 10:54:43 PM

PSG vs Bayern Munich is the blockbuster match and a long anticipated game so everyone including myself will be waiting to witness it but I don't feel it will be as interesting as I would have expected it to be because of the many injuries PSG are incurring recently, without Messi and Mbappe available for PSG I think the game will be going in one direction, in favour of Bayern Munich.
Im also waiting for this match. This gonna be a very difficult match for PSG without mbappe right now. People are in favor to pick PSG caused by it has messi and neymar on it while bayern is also having some players that already replaced the old players who got injury like mane or neuer. This gonna be a very competitive match with very high tension between both.  The problem is now PSG was losing one of its best attacked in the club. I see no one in the club that was able substituting mbappe in this case.
Losing mbappe is a bit problem for bayern.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 11:00:20 PM

PSG vs Bayern and Club brugge vs Benfica, these two matches will definitely be very exciting. PSG has a strong ambition to be able to beat Bayern because over the past few years they have stopped PSG's dream of advancing to the next round of the Champions League several times

but for the Benfica vs Club Brugge match it is also very worth watching, and Benfica will definitely win
PSG and Bayern are most likely Bayern and there is no need to explain because it is likely that they will still be discussing players who cannot play.
Club Brugge against Benfica is a bit interesting. Club Brugge was one of the surprises in the group phase and even though Benfica is currently in the lead now, the conditions are still a little difficult to predict, I think with the current conditions because they could have continued the surprises they had done before.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 11:03:37 PM

Milan vs Tottenham is another match on the first day of this stage. Milan are still favoured for the win but there isn't a big gap between the odds of these teams either. I would have expected Tottenham to be the favourite at this point. But I get it on one hand. Because both teams seem quite weak when it comes to their defensive strategies. Milan and Tottenham are both giving big spaces to their opponents to score these days. For example Tottenham got a huge defeat against Leicester by 4-1 a short time ago.

This is making things really difficult to predict one side to win. Instead my choice to bet on is both teams to score now. 1.74 is a pretty nice odd for that.
Forget the odds Tottenham is a great team and you can't take this from AC Milan because they are also a great team,
Comparing the players head to head Tottenham have more quality players at their disposal than AC Milan, even the coach in Antonio Conte he has won more trophies and has more experience that AC Milan's coach so both teams are favourite and both teams are Also underdogs because they can cause a major upset, I won't be surprised if either team qualifies because it's gonna be a closely contested match .
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 11:22:50 PM

Forget the odds Tottenham is a great team and you can't take this from AC Milan because they are also a great team,
Comparing the players head to head Tottenham have more quality players at their disposal than AC Milan, even the coach in Antonio Conte he has won more trophies and has more experience that AC Milan's coach so both teams are favourite and both teams are Also underdogs because they can cause a major upset, I won't be surprised if either team qualifies because it's gonna be a closely contested match .

Tottenham is in better shape right now, but I am not sure whether they are so dominant as the odds say they are. Beating AC Milan in an away game isn't easy either. Milan's performance is a bit deceptive now because they had a long streak of weakness now, but they've been consistently strong all the time. Now this is a different competition and I think the first leg is a 50:50 situation pretty much with maybe Tottenham having a sight edge over Milan.

Even more interesting is now the situation for PSG. Nobody knows whether Mbappe and Messi will play. That would be rough for them, but so far I think this is more about acting and drama. I just can't imagine that PSG really shows up without those two superstars. They will at least be sitting on the bench, that would be my call. Without them it is going to be very hard although Bayern Munich isn't in the best condition either.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4209

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 11:55:45 PM

First this champions League Round 16, it won't be an easy one for any team Chelsea Vs Dotmund, Dotmund will progress at the expense of Chelsea based on current form,

Chelsea hasn't been winning games but they haven't been playing badly of recent so don't expect Chelsea to be the underdogs against Dortmund. When we talk about the champions league experience, Chelsea has more than Dortmund so they should be having the upper hand. Also looking at the individual teams, Chelsea has a superior team and form what I see form their recent games, they have finding some chemistry between them and them knowing that the game against Dortmund is a very important games, I think they'll turn up more.

Chelsea last game in the premier league which they played against West Ham, saw Chelsea score 3 goals within 16 minutes of play but two was ruled out for offside. Chelsea now has an attacking force that is capable of scoring goals so that should be able to upset Dortmund plans of progressing to the next stage of the competition.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Majestic-milf

Activity: 840
Merit: 597

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 12:22:53 AM

PSG are going to face the champions of Germany who are not even in a good shape, both teams are just not in their prime with injury problem and other issues which are making them play like lower division teams in there respective leagues. Am not sure if this fixture will be the game to watch despite the fact that we're expecting a big game from both domestic champions, well, time will tell if it will be an interesting game to watch. If I should go for a pick in this fixture, I'll go for a draw.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BlackBoss_

Activity: 672
Merit: 414

Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 01:02:01 AM

Im also waiting for this match. This gonna be a very difficult match for PSG without mbappe right now. People are in favor to pick PSG caused by it has messi and neymar on it while bayern is also having some players that already replaced the old players who got injury like mane or neuer. This gonna be a very competitive match with very high tension between both.  The problem is now PSG was losing one of its best attacked in the club. I see no one in the club that was able substituting mbappe in this case.
All are rumors so far and we can not confirm it. On field, I don't see those players got serious injuries and their reactions after those fouls did not show they got serious injuries. I think PSG want to hide real updates about those player injuries.

Maybe PSG will play against Bayern with best attacking players Messi, Mbappe and Neymar and they are stronger team on the paper.

Losing mbappe is a bit problem for bayern.
For PSG, not for Bayern. Bayern would feel so happy if PSG won't have Mbappe.

PSG are going to face the champions of Germany who are not even in a good shape, both teams are just not in their prime with injury problem and other issues which are making them play like lower division teams in there respective leagues. Am not sure if this fixture will be the game to watch despite the fact that we're expecting a big game from both domestic champions, well, time will tell if it will be an interesting game to watch. If I should go for a pick in this fixture, I'll go for a draw.
Both teams are not at their best forms but their matches in Champions League will be still very interesting. Bayern Munich are always one of biggest names in Champions League and they are a first big test for PSG in this season, starts with a first knock-out phase.

We all know about long injured cases in Bayern but latest injuries in PSG are unknown. There are news about those players Messi and Mbappe but I could be so skeptic about the truth of what PSG leaked to media. I guess they are trying to prepare some surprises for Bayern with sudden appearances of Messi and Mbappe when two clubs play with each other.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mamesso

Activity: 2156
Merit: 747

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 03:46:53 AM

It was very disappointing to hear bad news from PSG ahead of the match against Bayern Munich, two of its flagship players could not play due to injuries. PSG is in danger of not being able to perform with its best squad after it is confirmed that Messi and Mbappe cannot play, this will greatly benefit Bayer Munchen because the two bombers are very dangerous when in the opponent's defense area.
The flow of matches will be lower for PSG even though they started the match at their headquarters, especially since PSG is not at its best, PSG has only been able to win two wins, two draws and one defeat in the last five matches in Ligue 1. It is very risky to place a bet for PSG, this time I will try to go against the tide for a Bayern Munich win.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 876 »
  Print  

Jump to: