Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FedoraCoin (TiPS); New style, new services, same unique features  (Read 180997 times)
coinmaker33

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:38:58 AM

I've been a fan of this coin for a long time now.. and it is great to see the progress in recent times!

It is fantastic.  Keep up the support and bring the Tips to the masses!! 

Vote and keep this TiP train rolling!  Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:41:31 AM

we are losing visibility in the top 100! currently ranking #97. LOL
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:10:28 AM

I'll be Holding my TIPS till it's the end  Grin
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:28:32 AM

Methinks the end is nigh ..
What comes after we sink to one Latoshi ??

Triff ..

Arbitrageur

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:51:44 AM

fedora had nice features, but developers were totally unorganized, and with few resources. reddcoin was better managed. they have funds and are keeping it alive around 1M market cap. come on... this puppy has 100k market cap, can't believe the devs don't have the equivalent to buy almost all of it at these prices and start squeezing it to attract interest (that's what always happens when coins rally, it's the devs stupid!). no rally.. no interest.
mouseman

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:02:45 AM

Excellent point, one silver lining of a coin losing a considerable % of its worth/capitalization is that it may once again become attractive to those that had previously shone it at the higher valuations. Invisible could have really taken it hard to the basket with his coin mixing anonymous coin transfer feature, but didnt polish it 100%. Icanprogram the dev said he was reverse engineering Invisible's work, but haven;t heard from here...at least not at btctalk in some time about that feature. At these stupid low prices, yeah it would be pretty amazing to see a couple of devs go bonkers on a sweet buying spree. I remember this coin hitting like 295 litoshis for a blip on one of the exchanges earlier this year.

Invisible never did say why he checked out, other than the first time mentioning he did not want his real/full name revealed here on the forums as the creator of the coin....and apparently he was being blackmailed(?) about its release. normally I would say "nonsense"....but frankly I am not him and it may have actually be ultra important to him enough to step back. Irrespective, in light of his anonymous coin mixing coding not 10000% being ready for prime time, and the considerable drop in market cap on TIPS, I'd invite him to come back and lend a helping hand. When he was here, people really seemed to gravitate toward him as a lead dev and he was serving solid ideas to implement in a very short period of time. Heck, I'll try to get ahold of him.

fedora had nice features, but developers were totally unorganized, and with few resources. reddcoin was better managed. they have funds and are keeping it alive around 1M market cap. come on... this puppy has 100k market cap, can't believe the devs don't have the equivalent to buy almost all of it at these prices and start squeezing it to attract interest (that's what always happens when coins rally, it's the devs stupid!). no rally.. no interest.
mouseman

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:19:57 PM

Concerning the news on the Facebook Multicoin Tipping App (of which TIPS is a part of), there was some comments from the creator Alejandro Calballero on his assessment which of the coins have initially become the most tipped as well as hold those most enthusiasm by facebookers/tippers:

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/facebook-tipping-developer-talks-dogecoin-quarkcoin-reddcoin/2014/06/24

""In regards to the Multicoin tipping app, which currency has had the most activity?

“To answer that, I have to split it in two parts: Volume and Enthusiasm.”

“On the volume part, speaking of tipping commands Dogecoin has the biggest piece of the cake with more than 82k tips delivered through its exclusive app. That’s considering it is the oldest and most widespread coin. On the Multicoins app, Doge is less popular, with almost 7k tips delivered.”

“It is followed by Fedoracoin (TiPS) with 48k tips issued, and Karma with 38k tips, Trollcoin with 19k, HTMLcoin with 13k. Other coins have volumes under 10k at the moment. Doge, Fedora, Karma, Troll and HTML sum 208,575 tip commands issued up to this moment.”

“Now, going to enthusiasm. This is my personal perception as I see the group fans moving. Besides Doge, the most enthusiastic group here at Facebook, I’ve seen a lot of spreading from Fedora and Karma users. As you’ve seen, they love to make it rain. Plus there’s been a lot of funny things going by Trolls on their official marketplace.”

And the following great news?

Well then, let’s move forward. Back to your own project: What are some plans for each tipping app?

What are some plans for each tipping app?

“Oh man. I’m way behind schedule on  what I call ‘Stage 2’ of the platform. It’s going out to everyone who wants to tip and get tipped over any website, through a universal plugin.

It also uses plugins for major CMS and forum systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, PHPBB, Xenforo and others. The apps at Facebook could be improved, but right now it is a top priority getting the whole package done to increase the coin’s reach.”

So “Stage Two” plans would be to allow people to tip anywhere on the web? Through any website?

“Yep, that’s the idea. And there’s a Stage 3 but it is too early to talk about it. I can’t tell you. Really. I don’t have to tell you. It’s too soon. It’s just a draft. Don’t force me to tell you!”
rubenaco

Activity: 378

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:42:10 AM

Huh Huh Huh

any new?

open your mind!!
Arbitrageur

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:25:57 PM

nope, just same old news. ideas are needed to resuscitate this puppycoin. devs?? any?
rubenaco

Activity: 378

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:08:18 PM

nope, just same old news. ideas are needed to resuscitate this puppycoin. devs?? any?

it's a pitty Cry

open your mind!!
id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:42:55 PM

Great posts mouseman!
I'm also torn apart by seeing this, and I still have high hopes for this coin but work needs to be going otherwise it's just a waste of time.
Maybe being one of the coins on that general app is the only way, since all the talk about creating apps for TiPS integration has lead us no where. And if you can get hold of invisible please do! I'm trying to stick one last time with this coin and hope the community starts moving, otherwise I'll stop wasting my time..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mouseman

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:05:01 PM

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Target locked on.
id10tothe9

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:54:14 PM

BTW one of the FedoraCoin groups tipping on facebook from the beginning is TiPS4tips created by le me  Grin https://www.facebook.com/groups/1478427829039015/

We need more admins and activists to create new ideas and action! The number of users has been exploding recently and I notice most of them are new to facebook joining from the cryptocurrency scene I guess.

Please join and help me keep the community active and keep FedoraCoin on the forefront as we head to the future!!!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mouseman

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:16:17 PM

Wow, forgot all about your involvement in that one! Sorry.
You and TIPS have 249 members on that group now?
Didn't you awhile back take donations for tipping in this group?
Can't remember, but if ya did..could have sworn I was involved (call it "sometimers disease")
Awesome work over there.

BTW one of the FedoraCoin groups tipping on facebook from the beginning is TiPS4tips created by le me  Grin https://www.facebook.com/groups/1478427829039015/

We need more admins and activists to create new ideas and action! The number of users has been exploding recently and I notice most of them are new to facebook joining from the cryptocurrency scene I guess.

Please join and help me keep the community active and keep FedoraCoin on the forefront as we head to the future!!!
Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:21:10 AM

IMHO the best way to see this coin going up is to see the community investing time/effort/money on it. If everyone on this thread put 10$ on the table, the price will double.
We can also bring new tippers in by using all the cool features and tipping app available on social networks (by the way thanks mouseman for your article about Multicoin tipping app). Or bring new investors in by advertizing about w/Fedoracoin.

Like you said, lot of cool features. The best way to see this coin going somewhere is showing how great it is and how cool you are.

P.s: 600 followers on Twitter hit today! Champaign!
id10tothe9

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:00:06 PM

Wow, forgot all about your involvement in that one! Sorry.
You and TIPS have 249 members on that group now?
Didn't you awhile back take donations for tipping in this group?
Can't remember, but if ya did..could have sworn I was involved (call it "sometimers disease")
Awesome work over there.

yah we have new members almost every day now!
I don't think I took donations from here (I'm a sometimer too could have forgotten Grin) but however there some people are really generous and I think I got several hundred throusand TiPS, once 200k at a time from generous donators since I was trying to bring activity there!
it's really cool, but I'm trying to make it about not only donating but actually have a useful purpose. Still not working the way I'd like it to.
That's why I need new admins to help me create ideas and keep the community involved Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
id10tothe9

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:06:53 PM

IMHO the best way to see this coin going up is to see the community investing time/effort/money on it. If everyone on this thread put 10$ on the table, the price will double.
We can also bring new tippers in by using all the cool features and tipping app available on social networks (by the way thanks mouseman for your article about Multicoin tipping app). Or bring new investors in by advertizing about w/Fedoracoin.

Like you said, lot of cool features. The best way to see this coin going somewhere is showing how great it is and how cool you are.

P.s: 600 followers on Twitter hit today! Champaign!

I actually would like to have a way to give tips to waiters with FedoraCoin.
is it an easy process to create a paper wallet to hand out with little tips on it, and maybe somebody can create a little outlet with instructions on how to do that, I would tip the waiter with this paper wallet and tell him/her they can create their own and next time I only need to scan their QR and send them the tips.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mouseman

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:59:30 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 03:23:14 PM by mouseman

http://cryptolife.net/breakdown-anonymizing-cryptocurrencies/

This article was written awhile back this year. I am curious how "icanprogram" is coming along with Invisibles anonymous mixing service. Anyone have any insight?

Tipping crypto via TIPS is an obvious solid match. There simply has to be incentive for coders to come on board and design through code the type of ideas that have been put forth here and on reddit, etc. Either btc or a large stake in TIPS coins. This coin has been viable and pretty much without issue for the most part and you know ALOT of people probably hold this coin with a float of its size. Either that, or we need a dev like Tranz, etc to contribute to advancing the code like he has with taking over Bottlecaps and offering very large POW staking rewards for investors, etc. He is the dev of HoboNickels. I think "icanprogram" can use some dev help and a discussion of what we can bring new and unique to the TIPS code, incentive holders of the coins, inspire miners to increase additional interest in mining again, and maybe throw a bone to interested/prospective investors with a solid feature. Forking the coin with new algo or going POS, etc etc....doesn't bother me if we see it as advantage for the continued/increased viability of the coin. There's nothing actually currently wrong with the foundation of the coin, it just has M-A-N-Y  new altcoin competitors since its launch that have come along and have devs moving it forward and keeping it relevant. Say what you will about Invisibel the dev here, but he was serving up ideas and had the idea and code for the anonymous feature before Darkcoin even announced it. Invisibel could have helped investors earn quite a bit of $. That's ancient history and we need to obviously make changes.

The dev Zackclark90 is changing the stake coding for ADT android tokens and I believe it will be possibly a minimum of 10% (may be slightly lower..may be significantly higher) as the coin holders demand this change. I believe there are a few other coins changing things to offer very very large staking %. Tekcoin is 40% every 30+ days. Irrespective of whether that is a good idea for current bagholders and prospective new investors searching for new coins to consider would be a good discussion. I am merely pointing out that there are coins out there similar to TIPS that are making/considering smaller to larger changes to algo, etc without even getting into adding features...and their communities seem to welcome the changes.

All the talk 3 months + here about not changing the amount of total coin float, etc should be a thing of the past and a more open minded approach to improving/updating TIPS I PERSONALLY believe should be embraced. Food for thought and important consideration in my opinion. I think icanprogram should give us his thoughts.  Sure the facebook multitipping app will help TIPS garner increased visibility, but that is in no way remotely good enough. We should not overlook current holders of TIPS and proceed from there.
Araviel

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:55:45 PM

gogo tips gogo tips
shadowmoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:14:18 AM

FedoraCoin has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using FedoraCoin, and enjoy 5% discount. As FedoraCoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using FedoraCoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with FedoraCoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into FedoraCoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Buy various mining products, Asics, Gridseed, shoes and dressing. All with 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects!
We have several offers and products please visit our store.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: