Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:38:48 PM

Haha where do people get this stuff? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:07:23 PM

It's surprising that this coin afloat despite the huge premine**.

Apparently a lot Dutchmen remember the good old Nederlandse gulden (officially until 1999) and do not know what crypto currency must be transparent and honest  Wink

Or, despite the huge premine and still afloat, this says something about Gulden in general...  Wink

Ok, how about Electronic Gulden? it is also a coin from the same developers?
But it looks like a clone with the same name and same premine  Cool

Just curious who was born the first Smiley

EFL has a much better main forum then Gulden but Gulden is better in every other way.

Would the EFL forum owner consider creating a forum for Gulden if they invest in both coins?

EFL went ahead of Gulden in marketcap. For some reason the forums are to blame for the demise of Gulden ?

From what i read on the history of EFL ann one guy mentioned Gulden forums were bad but the main reason EFL is doing well is because they have a few rich investors. In a world where things were just counted on effort Gulden would have 10 times the marketcap.

Gulden might get serious investors in the future when people take notice.

pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:10:02 PM

Apparently a lot Dutchmen remember the good old Nederlandse gulden (officially until 1999) and do not know what crypto currency must be transparent and honest  Wink

Or, despite the huge premine and still afloat, this says something about Gulden in general...  Wink

But it looks like a clone with the same name and same premine  Cool

EFL has a much better main forum then Gulden but Gulden is better in every other way.

Would the EFL forum owner consider creating a forum for Gulden if they invest in both coins?

EFL went ahead of Gulden in marketcap. For some reason the forums are to blame for the demise of Gulden ?

From what i read on the history of EFL ann one guy mentioned Gulden forums were bad but the main reason EFL is doing well is because they have a few rich investors. In a world where things were just counted on effort Gulden would have 10 times the marketcap.

It is a good time to buy before the forums get changed again and the investors come back that didn't like the current forum.
Can the team not change the forum until the price goes below 300 and people can get in at a better price?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:37:43 PM

Apparently a lot Dutchmen remember the good old Nederlandse gulden (officially until 1999) and do not know what crypto currency must be transparent and honest  Wink

Or, despite the huge premine and still afloat, this says something about Gulden in general...  Wink

But it looks like a clone with the same name and same premine  Cool

It is a good time to buy before the forums get changed again and the investors come back that didn't like the current forum.
Can the team not change the forum until the price goes below 300 and people can get in at a better price?

I haven't had a good laugh in ages, if this is the worst thing you guys can say to force the price down then gulden must be doing things right.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:12:22 PM

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:30:31 PM

There is no relation between forums and the price. Never has, and probably never will be.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:32:33 PM

Looking for a christmas present?  Cool

https://twitter.com/Bluejeansdorp/status/677918936067940353

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:26:10 AM

There is no relation between forums and the price. Never has, and probably never will be.

There is a lot of people I notice don't post here like they used too and they all blamed the forums. I think the price is going under 300 when that wall is broken.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:42:14 AM

Do you ship all over Europe and what is your max shoe size ?😊
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 10:54:28 AM

Do you ship all over Europe and what is your max shoe size ?😊
Yes we ship all over europe, Max size is 45 EU

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:26:41 PM

There is a lot of people I notice don't post here like they used too and they all blamed the forums. I think the price is going under 300 when that wall is broken.

I believe the downwards trend, is more related to the price of the Bitcoin rally (which, in short time, nearly doubled)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:04:11 PM

I believe the downwards trend, is more related to the price of the Bitcoin rally (which, in short time, nearly doubled)

EFL is ahead of Gulden with all the hard work and achievements for Gulden. What does that say about the crypto world and the only complaint I have seen about Gulden is the official forums.
Trackcoins

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:11:55 PM

Would idiots stop putting buy orders above 300 and let price fall to 200 and then buy for cheap. Why pay more when pay less!!!
GuldenGuru

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:37:30 PM

I have been following this coin for a while now and must agree that development is very cool! Having read back on this ann for about 50 pages it seems like a shame that the community has lost so much positive pace. I also think this has to do with the absence of a good forum, which seems to be the Achilles heal of this project. I think being on Slack is not a good way to grow a community in an open way and it keeps new people out. I for one have no idea what is happening with Gulden at the moment. Joining Slack, been on some of those before, is not a good way, it gives no overview of things and most of the time you miss the important stuff in all the fud going on there.

So my question is, and don't shoot me instantly for bringing this up (yes, I truly read those pages  Wink), why not put some of your amazing development skills in a good forum again?
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:46:33 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 12:21:06 AM by veertje

why not put some of your amazing development skills in a good forum again?

https://community.gulden.com/ is a good forum and is integrated. I like this forum way better than the other previous two (personal taste ofcourse as well). More professional looking also. It serves what it is meant to be for, ready for future users.

When people visit www.gulden.com they can choose between 5 options to communicate or get info. That is a lot. I think new people from outside crypto will join soon, when the Nocks apps will be promoted. New people have no problem with the forum, it is some old "members" that have divided themselves, by conclusions of others. Would be good that they join discussions again. If not, it be so, i think. No one will be talking about forums again later on, i think Wink
That being said as a true supporter of Gulden  Smiley

When you visit www.gulden.com you find:

For everyone an option. People that like chat talk can go to slack. Devs almost always online as well there. People that are a bit more passive can go to the other options and the nice forum https://community.gulden.com/.
I think this one should be added as well to the info list: http://www.guldenweb.com/
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:55:03 AM

The price of Gulden has nothing to do with the forums but more to do with the bitcoin price rally. I haven't used the official forums or the other 2 but from what I remember the original forum was the most active, if the price of a coin was determined only by a forum then btctalkcoin would be number 1.

That being said the official forum is a lot quieter then the other 2 were. On the surface it looks good but it is obvious that a lot of people don't like using it, maybe too far ahead of it's time for some?
The developers need to realize not everyone is as technically smart as them, what they find easy certain people might find difficult to use.
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:00:13 AM

Wow, go away on holiday for a week and come back to more negative junk about a forum.

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks a forum is somehow magically the secret to success is utterly delusional, stop and think about what you are saying, it is crazy. We don't need another 10 ways for the (50? 100? 200?) people who currently use Gulden to communicate, what we need is ways to grow that user base to 20000+ or 200000+ - I assure you there is no way that a forum will achieve this.
A forum is so simple that a 5 year old could launch one, it does not require the expertise of the dev team, if and when there is actually a real demand for another forum one will simply appear without the need for incessant talk about it, this is how markets work. The dev team are highly experienced programmers with limited time an incredibly scarce and valuable resource, and the best idea you can have to use this valuable resource on is to have them constantly mess around with forums?

If you want another forum, go ahead make one, but if you think it will suddenly cause Gulden to go mainstream or the price to triple you are in for a huge disappointment, only real meaningful progress and development (like t he new iOS wallet) can achieve that and that is what the dev team will carry on focusing on, not yet another forum....
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:17:31 AM

Please make this for Android ASAP. This will make life very easy for payments and I won't be scared to buy more Gulden. Why iOS first when there is more android users in the world?
The iOS wallet was in need of an update more urgently than the Android one so had to be the focus first, adding the nocks payment was only a small part of the update.
The Android wallet will get a similar update when it is its turn.
GuldenGuru

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:25:20 AM

The price of Gulden has nothing to do with the forums but more to do with the bitcoin price rally. I haven't used the official forums or the other 2 but from what I remember the original forum was the most active, if the price of a coin was determined only by a forum then btctalkcoin would be number 1.

That being said the official forum is a lot quieter then the other 2 were. On the surface it looks good but it is obvious that a lot of people don't like using it, maybe too far ahead of it's time for some?
The developers need to realize not everyone is as technically smart as them, what they find easy certain people might find difficult to use.

The price is not why I'm interested in Gulden. I used to study in Amsterdam 15 years ago and therefor still remember the Gulden  Smiley I do know something about communities though (part of that study) and what I see here is a coin with great potential that has lost connection with it's community. I think MaNi is right that the devteam needs to focus on developing wallets and tools and for what I've seen so far they do a great job. But if you want to build a solid user base you also need to start building on attracting new people to the project. Nothing works better to grow a crowd than building it trough word of mouth (or in these day via social media). To help the current (very small) community to start that promotion-pyramid you have to give them a place to point people to. That place needs to be something that appeals to everyone, so not only the tech savvy crypto nerds you find in this community now. Slack is not the solution for that, it is a closed medium and is extremely bad for reference to things said...
Gulden

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:32:29 AM

The price is not why I'm interested in Gulden. I used to study in Amsterdam 15 years ago and therefor still remember the Gulden  Smiley I do know something about communities though (part of that study) and what I see here is a coin with great potential that has lost connection with it's community. I think MaNi is right that the devteam needs to focus on developing wallets and tools and for what I've seen so far they do a great job. But if you want to build a solid user base you also need to start building on attracting new people to the project. Nothing works better to grow a crowd than building it trough word of mouth (or in these day via social media). To help the current (very small) community to start that promotion-pyramid you have to give them a place to point people to. That place needs to be something that appeals to everyone, so not only the tech savvy crypto nerds you find in this community now. Slack is not the solution for that, it is a closed medium and is extremely bad for reference to things said...

What I see is someone familiar hiding behind a new nickname, have fun.
Pages: « 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 [655] 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: