Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:28:13 PM

Meaning always say yes and amen? Everything is all good?
T
Dev team have failed this community. Dump out before it too late this might be last chance coin above 600. Don't wait it going to 400!! You must dump Sven46 and move to NXT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sven46

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:41:23 PM

T
Dev team have failed this community. Dump out before it too late this might be last chance coin above 600. Don't wait it going to 400!! You must dump Sven46 and move to NXT.

How come You don't become tired of yourself? If this is not the coin for you, you should go to the next one. Noone really cares what you say. All your predictions so far have been full of shit.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 01:48:02 PM

T

How come You don't become tired of yourself? If this is not the coin for you, you should go to the next one. Noone really cares what you say. All your predictions so far have been full of shit.

I actually like him, he makes me laugh ;-)

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:01:32 PM

From a personal PoV I did reach out to Devries to discuss alternatives but unfortunately I was away last week and when I returned gulden.zone was taken offline and I can't contact him on bitcointalk because his account is disabled. My hands are tied unless he contacts me. Everything that is done is to put Gulden first before any single person, no person is greater then Gulden and that includes Rijk. This is why we want the community to empower themselves and take the initiative on projects they feel will help the currency. It is a currency and you have the freedom to do what you want with it.

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:07:46 PM

T

I actually like him, he makes me laugh ;-)

That be true... He reminds me of that same would be anarchist Rick...  Grin

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:20:57 PM

LTEX I know Biomike and criptoe are your sock puppets and the team will have there sock puppets supporting them. You do the thinking for biomike and criptoe and team does thinking for it's supporters. Not everyone can have their needs met.

I truly don't know where you always get the impression I'm controlling anything or have sock puppets working for me. FYI, I'm the only one here that is member of Criptoe, no other active member here as far as I know. And BioMike is a big boy, that can perfectly speak for himself. As far as I'm concerned I'm one of the community members of Gulden, just as you are. I might be a bit more concerned with things than others, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to dictate things.

I have an idea for the team, shutdown the official forum and let a person in the community build one. 99% of the other coins have forums setup by community then it doesn't become your issue and everyone is content. Like others have said it's a waste of time for the team to be focussing on something as trivial as a forum.

Now this is something I fully agree on. This is also the reason why this discussion keeps coming back again and again. Why? Because it's not us, the community members who get to decide what forum is going to be used, that is being dictated by the ones in control of the media, being the Dev's. They refuse to cooperate in building a community forum the community (by large majority) asks for. They singlesidedly changed "our" forum overnight into something very technical, without any consultation whatsoever. A vast majority complained about that and kept asking to go back to the old one. Up to this moment, Rijk refuses to even discuss that.

So explain to me how the dev team is here only to serve the majority of the community, while they even refuse to let that community use their main means of existence the way they ask for?

1. Biomike and Criptoe are with you on AUR team? This tells me they agree with you and will side with you whatever you say. It is just human nature as you have close relationship.

2. The community can serve the majority of the community. I do agree the switch over to new forum without consultation wasn't very smart and premature. Have they done this again since? They also human and will make mistakes and that was a mistake sure but to keep on and on about the same shit is getting old.
Stop complaining and build a new forum.

I've kept my mouth shut for a very long time, but I'm starting to get sick of this shit with dragging my team(Criptoe) through the mud in this fucking childish, dick-measuring display of power.  Leave us out of your little community shouting match.  We are no sock puppets to anyone.  We don't follow whatever LTEX says, as evident by the fact that my entire team, with the exception of LTEX, sold out of NLG and walked away.  I've told LTEX over and over again to just sit on his coins and walk away, or sell out and have fewer grey hairs this year.  We walked away because we didn't want to be a part of this circus anymore, he chose to stay.  That should tell you something.

And what, because we said we'd help out when we could with AUR, we're mindless zombies blindly following LTEX?  We were asked by the foundation members if we wanted to help out.  We gladly accepted, as it was a breathe of fresh air after trying to work with people here.  Some of the team already had holdings in AUR.  It was a coin we were already interested in because of it's early distribution model.  We didn't go because LTEX said "do it".

So frankly, fuck off if you can't get your facts straight.  You, that guy berry, and anyone else that wants to drag us into this community fight after us walking away like 8 months ago.  I'm tired of people dragging my team through the mud because they can't find anything else to back up their arguments.

We walked away.  Let us be for fucks sake.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Trackcoins

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:43:32 PM

LTEX I know Biomike and criptoe are your sock puppets and the team will have there sock puppets supporting them. You do the thinking for biomike and criptoe and team does thinking for it's supporters. Not everyone can have their needs met.

I truly don't know where you always get the impression I'm controlling anything or have sock puppets working for me. FYI, I'm the only one here that is member of Criptoe, no other active member here as far as I know. And BioMike is a big boy, that can perfectly speak for himself. As far as I'm concerned I'm one of the community members of Gulden, just as you are. I might be a bit more concerned with things than others, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to dictate things.

I have an idea for the team, shutdown the official forum and let a person in the community build one. 99% of the other coins have forums setup by community then it doesn't become your issue and everyone is content. Like others have said it's a waste of time for the team to be focussing on something as trivial as a forum.

Now this is something I fully agree on. This is also the reason why this discussion keeps coming back again and again. Why? Because it's not us, the community members who get to decide what forum is going to be used, that is being dictated by the ones in control of the media, being the Dev's. They refuse to cooperate in building a community forum the community (by large majority) asks for. They singlesidedly changed "our" forum overnight into something very technical, without any consultation whatsoever. A vast majority complained about that and kept asking to go back to the old one. Up to this moment, Rijk refuses to even discuss that.

So explain to me how the dev team is here only to serve the majority of the community, while they even refuse to let that community use their main means of existence the way they ask for?

1. Biomike and Criptoe are with you on AUR team? This tells me they agree with you and will side with you whatever you say. It is just human nature as you have close relationship.

2. The community can serve the majority of the community. I do agree the switch over to new forum without consultation wasn't very smart and premature. Have they done this again since? They also human and will make mistakes and that was a mistake sure but to keep on and on about the same shit is getting old.

I've kept my mouth shut for a very long time, but I'm starting to get sick of this shit with dragging my team(Criptoe) through the mud in this fucking childish, dick-measuring display of power.  Leave us out of your little community shouting match.  We are no sock puppets to anyone.  We don't follow whatever LTEX says, as evident by the fact that my entire team, with the exception of LTEX, sold out of NLG and walked away.  I've told LTEX over and over again to just sit on his coins and walk away, or sell out and have fewer grey hairs this year.  We walked away because we didn't want to be a part of this circus anymore, he chose to stay.  That should tell you something.

And what, because we said we'd help out when we could with AUR, we're mindless zombies blindly following LTEX?  We were asked by the foundation members if we wanted to help out.  We gladly accepted, as it was a breathe of fresh air after trying to work with people here.  Some of the team already had holdings in AUR.  It was a coin we were already interested in because of it's early distribution model.  We didn't go because LTEX said "do it".

So frankly, fuck off if you can't get your facts straight.  You, that guy berry, and anyone else that wants to drag us into this community fight after us walking away like 8 months ago.  I'm tired of people dragging my team through the mud because they can't find anything else to back up their arguments.

-Fuse

I like this guy! He has right attitude but forced to sell coin for cocaine habit.  Sad
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

-Fuse

Welcome back Fuse  Grin Good to see you still following the topic.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:01:11 PM

We walked away.  Let us be for fucks sake.

Hi Fuse. I still like the fysic Guldencoins very much. Thanks for that, it is also part of the history of Gulden. Nice projects are on the way here Smiley Also wish you succes with AUR and hope misunderstandings of the past can vanish. That are old cows, new positiv energy is born out of it.
All unite again, that's all.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:02:39 PM

I don't.  Someone let me know about this stuff.  And no, it wasn't LTEX.  I'll go back to unwatching this thread now.  If anyone has anything to say to me, you can bring it up in PM.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Trackcoins

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:03:26 PM

-Fuse

He must stay to bring price down much. Fuse tell community why dev team is shit.
Trackcoins

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:05:49 PM

I don't.  Someone let me know about this stuff.  And no, it wasn't LTEX.  I'll go back to unwatching this thread now.  If anyone has anything to say to me, you can bring it up in PM.

-Fuse

Be honest Ltex was holding your pocket when he whisper in your ear.
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:08:59 PM

Be honest Ltex was holding your pocket when he whisper in your ear.

He must stay to bring price down much. Fuse tell community why dev team is shit.

When you troll and suck as always: I think the price will go up now  Grin Cheesy
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:09:46 PM

Welcome back Fuse  Grin Good to see you still following the topic.

-Fuse

Must of been THSminer from criptoe team, he still posts here. 10th October was his last one and I think he still follows Gulden, you should too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg12653905#msg12653905
Gulden

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:10:18 PM

Slack is a pretty nice place, lot's of conversations going on and new plans being made. 33 members now and growing every day.

Don't forget to sign up!

Gulden.com/join

You are all welcome at our Slack channel!
Trackcoins

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:12:53 PM

Welcome back Fuse  Grin Good to see you still following the topic.

-Fuse

Must of been THSminer from criptoe team, he still posts here. 10th October was his last one and I think he still follows Gulden, you should too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.msg12653905#msg12653905

He say his hole team walk away months ago are you calling him liar?
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:23:36 PM

Slack is a pretty nice place, lot's of conversations going on and new plans being made. 33 members now and growing every day.

Don't forget to sign up!

Gulden.com/join

You are all welcome at our Slack channel!

It is a good thing  Smiley Positive talks there  Cool
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 04:23:55 PM

Fellow Gulden fans,

Again recent events have gotten me thinking about my involvement in this community. The fact Fuse felt the need to come back here to, once more, defend the Criptoe team made me realize what my problem with in this community.

You see, I am a team player. One of the most recent attacks on my person was completed with this question: "I bet you were one of those kids that got a prize everytime you played weren't you" Well I can tell you, yes I won a lot of prizes, but never alone, always together with a team that could work together and count on each other.

In this community all I see is groups but not a team. There actually are several groups, all formed by individuals that try to win discussions, not by creating real progress but only by creating the illusion they contribute by winning arguments. The only team here is the Dev team and for sure they produce results as a team. Trouble is though, they are in it to win the game as well, so anyone in the groups outside their team can expect resistance from them.

As much as I have tried to get them to understand that the entire community with all those different groups can form a team as well to achieve greater progress, all I have gotten so far is resistance and lockouts from their inner circle.

So, I have decided to become a true team player again. Currently that means I'm going to dedicate my time and efforts on the only true teams I'm part of in Crypto. That is Criptoe and the Auroracoin DEV team.

Until the time comes I feel my contributions can actually make a difference again, I'm completely withdrawing from this community. I will keep my coins long term as an investor, but that is all I'm going to be from now, a silent investor.

So, cheerful times to all you who see me as a troll trying to rule and conquer. I'm no longer in your way Eloys.

As an investor I hope you will do well!

Cheers,

LTEX

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:24:24 PM

The way i read things is Fuse and entourage would like nothing more then to see this coin fail. It has become a goal of theirs since using the puppet LTEX to start flame wars.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:31:29 PM

As an investor I hope you will do well!

That's nice and positive. Smiley  What about the action of giving for the refugees you started? You want to organise that still or just quit that project? Then i want my NLG back ofcourse.

Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: