Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:15:15 PM

Hello,
I would like to know how do I install and launch Gulden wallet on Linux? Thanks.

The easiest would be to download the Linux client from: https://gulden.com/nl/download
Unzip it to a local folder and run it.
yeah, it worked. Thanks.

Do note that a new version will be released on Monday, which contains some bug fixes.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:08:58 PM

WTF....  Huh

Not logged in for just 1 single day, and I have to browse through several, well, kinda interesting discussions  Roll Eyes

Undecided
 Grin

Yeah, it's unfortunate and for me quite a deterrent.

bram_vnl and b1007 encouraged me to check out NLG and when I come to the thread I see someone throwing a hissy fit with a 570 BTC wall up.  You think that is going to bring in new people to NLG?  You're wrong and you're hurting what you say you're trying to build.

Knowing there is someone, or a group, with that many coins and an attitude like that will never be good for the NLG ecosystem.  

He friend!

welcome here, gulden is for the long hold! a lot of people see what Gulden is and will buy

I don't give a shit about the 1680 sat sell wall

Projects and get more people in to Gulden is my number 1 thing, price is later

Gulden is future, Gulden is gold
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:31:34 PM

WTF....  Huh

Not logged in for just 1 single day, and I have to browse through several, well, kinda interesting discussions  Roll Eyes

Undecided
 Grin

bram_vnl and b1007 encouraged me to check out NLG and when I come to the thread I see someone throwing a hissy fit with a 570 BTC wall up.  You think that is going to bring in new people to NLG?  You're wrong and you're hurting what you say you're trying to build.

Knowing there is someone, or a group, with that many coins and an attitude like that will never be good for the NLG ecosystem.  

Despite the drama that was witnessed over the weekend which in itself is a indication that this currency is worth fighting for.

The reason why people got a lot of coins for cheap is because it started like every typical scam coin would with a premine. The early investors took huge risks because there was a 90% chance in most crypto communities minds this would be a scam, but my inner voice told me to buy in and support for the long term.

It's the last of the truly decentralized projects remaining in crypto and it just keeps getting better and stronger with time where every other project starts off strong and gets weaker.

Everyones choice in what they invest in but I am not going anywhere. Gulden forever!

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:00:54 PM

WTF....  Huh

Undecided
 Grin

Despite the drama that was witnessed over the weekend which in itself is a indication that this currency is worth fighting for.

The reason why people got a lot of coins for cheap is because it started like every typical scam coin would with a premine. The early investors took huge risks because there was a 90% chance in most crypto communities minds this would be a scam, but my inner voice told me to buy in and support for the long term.

It's the last of the truly decentralized projects remaining in crypto and it just keeps getting better and stronger with time where every other project starts off strong and gets weaker.

Everyones choice in what they invest in but I am not going anywhere. Gulden forever!

Still a distinct possibility it could end in a scam. I mean, it only trades on bittrex, afaik, and the premine holders could probably dump the price down to 1 sat or lower with the amount of coins they hold.
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

WTF....  Huh

Undecided
 Grin

Still a distinct possibility it could end in a scam. I mean, it only trades on bittrex, afaik, and the premine holders could probably dump the price down to 1 sat or lower with the amount of coins they hold.

This isn't necessarily what I was referring to as I haven't really dug into the premine, although if premine coins were part of yesterday's sell wall that would be concerning.

In any market it's not good to have a person, or group, with so much control over the coin whether it's held by the dev team, an individual, or a private group.  It just allows for manipulation and the flexing of muscle as was attempted yesterday.  Especially when that someone is so obviously butthurt.  I'm sure things will get back on track, just wanted to express my opinion as an "outsider".

BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:12:23 PM

The early investors took huge risks because there was a 90% chance in most crypto communities minds this would be a scam, but my inner voice told me to buy in and support for the long term.

Me and a few others gained all those coins protecting NLG against Clevermining last year by throwing shit loads of hashes against it to keep the chain going. We mined them against a huge loss (buying them at the exchanges would be much cheaper at that time), selling them now would still result in a loss. We are THAT dedicated to NLG. NLG was never a scam and never will be one, period.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:12:53 PM

WTF....  Huh

Undecided
 Grin

The dev will never dump the premine you can read here everthing

https://developer.gulden.com/premine

Premine reserved for development, marketing and funding of community projects: 170M (10%)
Active wallet: GRMkjsTanendgQCNRGTpNusH118m3TtmfL
Cold Storage 1: GYhkHEHFSwjVaq7Bt9Akm9EHDMamiWkPZb
Cold Storage 2: GLjU6est4NXFri3Rmx2SnA9PzFdYsm1Tcb
Cold Storage 3: GK3g74iYY5cCHF8AscMgPUBSRV7kicwRR4
Cold Storage 4: GTXSnWP4hxiREUkxndQ82cNeSdkrBjvjb8

BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:14:52 PM

This isn't necessarily what I was referring to as I haven't really dug into the premine, although if premine coins were part of yesterday's sell wall that would be concerning.

I can guarantee you, they weren't. Pre-mine accounting can be tracked here: https://developer.gulden.com/premine/
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:15:43 PM

WTF....  Huh

Undecided
 Grin

In any market it's not good to have a person, or group, with so much control over the coin whether it's held by the dev team, an individual, or a private group.  It just allows for manipulation and the flexing of muscle as was attempted yesterday.  Especially when that someone is so obviously butthurt.  I'm sure things will get back on track, just wanted to express my opinion as an "outsider".

I get where you're coming from, and sure the display that took place yesterday was a bit unorthodox, but hey, they were just expressing their opinion on the matter with fair statements. They wan't nothing but Gulden to succeed and exceed every single expectation. No matter the amount of nlg's I think it couldn't be in better hands.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

SuicidalTendencies

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:08:04 AM

WTF....  Huh

Undecided
 Grin

I doubt it was the premine used the team has been very honest and transparent.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:28:30 AM

WTF....  Huh

Undecided
 Grin

I doubt it was the premine used the team has been very honest and transparent.

It wasn't the team so don't worry further.
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:53:22 AM

What time is 1.5.2 being released. I want to see pending balances show up for sanity sake. 😊
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:10:35 PM

The early investors took huge risks because there was a 90% chance in most crypto communities minds this would be a scam, but my inner voice told me to buy in and support for the long term.

Me and a few others gained all those coins protecting NLG against Clevermining last year by throwing shit loads of hashes against it to keep the chain going. We mined them against a huge loss (buying them at the exchanges would be much cheaper at that time), selling them now would still result in a loss. We are THAT dedicated to NLG. NLG was never a scam and never will be one, period.

I can not find the richlist, so me and any other new participant can check how many coins are in one hand....
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:20:26 PM

I can not find the richlist, so me and any other new participant can check how many coins are in one hand....

Good luck http://nlgstats.nl/richlist/ : You will find one address at place 27, but I've used more addresses over the time. Coins have been moved around, a few have been spend... so the rich list won't tell you that much.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:24:43 PM

MOON!  Shocked

Really... put your scalebar on 1 week... No mooning (ugh... don't look it up on Google) below 1500sat... okay?
CIG

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:53:13 PM

MOON!  Shocked

Really... put your scalebar on 1 week... No mooning (ugh... don't look it up on Google) below 1500sat... okay?
Someone with a great sense of huMor and a capital M in his name has written a M in that timeline Grin.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:02:13 PM

MOON!  Shocked

Someone with a great sense of huMor and a capital M in his name has written a M in that timeline Grin.

Should have let it crash back to 500sat. to complete the M.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:05:02 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2015, 02:16:25 PM by veertje

No mooning below 1500sat... okay?
http://guldenweb.com/trade-volume.php?chid=litebit
Buyorders via litebit atm, let the moon decide for itself, i think Wink

to complete the M.
When it is going up from here it is a nice W bottom  Smiley
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:33:35 PM

No mooning below 1500sat... okay?
http://guldenweb.com/trade-volume.php?chid=litebit
Buyorders via litebit atm, let the moon decide for itself, i think Wink

to complete the M.
When it is going up from here it is a nice W bottom  Smiley

Mainstream purchases at this level is far more important then the volume we had over the weekend. Good to see over 1k USD purchases.

julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:18:40 PM

Hm my balance is off by almost 200k on the richlist (for the date mentioned in the list), strange...

=P
Pages: « 1 ... 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 [616] 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: