Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:55:21 AM

Slack is a pretty nice place, lot's of conversations going on and new plans being made. 33 members now and growing every day.

Don't forget to sign up!

Don't forget to post anything (related to) official under your new nickname, guldencoin...  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:06:53 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 10:17:15 AM by Dutchyyy

it isn't even a group.. They are all individual people who have interest in NLG. It's not a small part group of people that don't like how things are going. Had multiple PM's about it. Most people would want gulden.zone come back. I believe that the way some things are going is really stupid and also really unheard of. Look at activity on the forum. Dont give me that bullshit, we are on slack. Talk over there.

No people want an open and transparent forum where they can look back at things. Frais offered to make one forum of both that does work for everyone. So all people would be happy. Now he got denied again like many times before and that even started before you were here.

How come the same people get denied over and over again. I believe it's a personal matter. Maybe even pride.

I do agree gulden.zone was much busier and I think people are not advanced enough or used to using the new official forum. Instead of Frais carrying on with gulden.zone he punishes the whole community that was using it and I can't even PM to ask if he wants to sell his coins to me if he has any left. Are these people 12 years old?

On the official forum if the team see it's not attracting as many users then it's not unreasonable to go to a old school forum format like simple machines that people are more comfortable with. You guys are obviously ahead of your time because of the work you doing but it doesn't equate to the rest of the people being as advanced as you are.
Gulden

Activity: 60
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:27:45 AM

Slack is a pretty nice place, lot's of conversations going on and new plans being made. 33 members now and growing every day.

Don't forget to sign up!

Don't forget to post anything (related to) official under your new nickname, guldencoin...  Grin Grin Grin

Yeah you are right, it's just too bad that I can't post pictures from this account yet.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:29:26 AM

All this pissing and whinging about a forum and disagreements between the 'groups' is fucking embarrassing.

Just because you own a large amount of coins it doesn't give you the right to dictate to anyone which direction the coin should take. Just because you may have done a lot for the coin of your own accord, it doesn't give you the right to dictate to anyone which direction the coin should take. Just because you think you know better than the devs (and you might do - who knows), well guess what. It doesn't give you the right to dictate to anyone which direction the coin should take.

If you don't like the way things are going with Gulden it's very simple. Sell your fucking coins and fuck off. Jesus.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 10:51:10 AM

All this pissing and whinging about a forum and disagreements between the 'groups' is fucking embarrassing.

Just because you own a large amount of coins it doesn't give you the right to dictate to anyone which direction the coin should take. Just because you may have done a lot for the coin of your own accord, it doesn't give you the right to dictate to anyone which direction the coin should take. Just because you think you know better than the devs (and you might do - who knows), well guess what. It doesn't give you the right to dictate to anyone which direction the coin should take.

If you don't like the way things are going with Gulden it's very simple. Sell your fucking coins and fuck off. Jesus.

I couldn't agree more! This goes for all of us, including the Dev-team. However, they seem to be the only ones really dictating things and get away with it all the time!

I can only speak on my own behalf, but I have never dictated anything to anyone. I simply have tried over and over again (and will keep doing that) to get open and transparant discussions on serious matters I think need attention. Those discussions always end in direct ignoring of the dev-team and a bunch of sock puppets accusing me I'm trying to undermine things, when all I do is raise funded questions.

Meanwhile the Dev team goes on doing exactly as they please without any serious consult or decent discussion with a majority of this community. Now who is really dictating here?

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:03:52 AM

I couldn't agree more! This goes for all of us, including the Dev-team. However, they seem to be the only ones really dictating things and get away with it all the time!

I can only speak on my own behalf, but I have never dictated anything to anyone. I simply have tried over and over again (and will keep doing that) to get open and transparant discussions on serious matters I think need attention. Those discussions always end in direct ignoring of the dev-team and a bunch of sock puppets accusing me I'm trying to undermine things, when all I do is raise funded questions.

Meanwhile the Dev team goes on doing exactly as they please without any serious consult or decent discussion with a majority of this community. Now who is really dictating here?

LTEX I know Biomike and criptoe are your sock puppets and the team will have there sock puppets supporting them. You do the thinking for biomike and criptoe and team does thinking for it's supporters. Not everyone can have their needs met.

I have an idea for the team, shutdown the official forum and let a person in the community build one. 99% of the other coins have forums setup by community then it doesn't become your issue and everyone is content. Like others have said it's a waste of time for the team to be focussing on something as trivial as a forum.
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:06:36 AM

Don't forget to sign up!

Yeah you are right, it's just too bad that I can't post pictures from this account yet.

Well, you could PM the moderator or the owner of Bitcointalk, to adjust your posting rights. You have a valid case, so chances are they will adjust it...  Wink
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 11:17:30 AM

LTEX I know Biomike and criptoe are your sock puppets and the team will have there sock puppets supporting them. You do the thinking for biomike and criptoe and team does thinking for it's supporters. Not everyone can have their needs met.

I truly don't know where you always get the impression I'm controlling anything or have sock puppets working for me. FYI, I'm the only one here that is member of Criptoe, no other active member here as far as I know. And BioMike is a big boy, that can perfectly speak for himself. As far as I'm concerned I'm one of the community members of Gulden, just as you are. I might be a bit more concerned with things than others, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to dictate things.

I have an idea for the team, shutdown the official forum and let a person in the community build one. 99% of the other coins have forums setup by community then it doesn't become your issue and everyone is content. Like others have said it's a waste of time for the team to be focussing on something as trivial as a forum.

Now this is something I fully agree on. This is also the reason why this discussion keeps coming back again and again. Why? Because it's not us, the community members who get to decide what forum is going to be used, that is being dictated by the ones in control of the media, being the Dev's. They refuse to cooperate in building a community forum the community (by large majority) asks for. They singlesidedly changed "our" forum overnight into something very technical, without any consultation whatsoever. A vast majority complained about that and kept asking to go back to the old one. Up to this moment, Rijk refuses to even discuss that.

So explain to me how the dev team is here only to serve the majority of the community, while they even refuse to let that community use their main means of existence the way they ask for?

For the record, I'm more than happy to accommodate in any way a new community build forum that is run by the community itself. I can provide servers, licenses, cash, time and knowledge. All the dev team has to do is say they will acknowledge that forum and link forum.gulden.com to it...

TamiLee

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:32:54 AM

I truly don't know where you always get the impression I'm controlling anything or have sock puppets working for me. FYI, I'm the only one here that is member of Criptoe, no other active member here as far as I know. And BioMike is a big boy, that can perfectly speak for himself. As far as I'm concerned I'm one of the community members of Gulden, just as you are. I might be a bit more concerned with things than others, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to dictate things.

Now this is something I fully agree on. This is also the reason why this discussion keeps coming back again and again. Why? Because it's not us, the community members who get to decide what forum is going to be used, that is being dictated by the ones in control of the media, being the Dev's. They refuse to cooperate in building a community forum the community (by large majority) asks for. They singlesidedly changed "our" forum overnight into something very technical, without any consultation whatsoever. A vast majority complained about that and kept asking to go back to the old one. Up to this moment, Rijk refuses to even discuss that.

So explain to me how the dev team is here only to serve the majority of the community, while they even refuse to let that community use their main means of existence the way they ask for?

1. Biomike and Criptoe are with you on AUR team? This tells me they agree with you and will side with you whatever you say. It is just human nature as you have close relationship.

2. The community can serve the majority of the community. I do agree the switch over to new forum without consultation wasn't very smart and premature. Have they done this again since? They also human and will make mistakes and that was a mistake sure but to keep on and on about the same shit is getting old.
Stop complaining and build a new forum.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 11:38:46 AM

1. Biomike and Criptoe are with you on AUR team? This tells me they agree with you and will side with you whatever you say. It is just human nature as you have close relationship.

2. The community can serve the majority of the community. I do agree the switch over to new forum without consultation wasn't very smart and premature. Have they done this again since? They also human and will make mistakes and that was a mistake sure but to keep on and on about the same shit is getting old.

When I make a mistake I usually say sorry and try to correct whatever I have done wrong. In this case the respons was slightly different (STFU and accept our way bitches) resulting in this ongoing discussion. DeVries didn't close his .zone forum because he wants to let down this community, he did so because he realized he could never do any good with it because he got backstabbed by Rijk time and time again. I want to build (or a facilitate it it least) a new forum, but not if it gets ignored and bypassed by the devteam the same way the .zone forum has.

TamiLee

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:45:18 AM

When I make a mistake I usually say sorry and try to correct whatever I have done wrong. In this case the respons was slightly different (STFU and accept our way bitches) resulting in this ongoing discussion. DeVries didn't close his .zone forum because he wants to let down this community, he did so because he realized he could never do any good with it because he got backstabbed by Rijk time and time again. I want to build (or a facilitate it it least) a new forum, but not if it gets ignored and bypassed by the devteam the same way the .zone forum has.

Can you explain to us here on BTCtalk as we missed what happened with the backstabbing on the other forums.
GeorgeAurea

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:50:15 AM

Anyone can setup a forum around Gulden, should they wish so.

Yet it cannot be expected from the devteam, to have them involved in every fora regarding Gulden with "official" questions.
Those kinda questions, which would require a devteam involvement or direct answer, could be asked here, or on the official forum. Should those kind of questions be asked NOT here or NOT on the official forum, those questions should be re-directed towards; it is kinda illogical, to expect other way around...  Wink
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:53:12 AM

Because it's not us, the community members who get to decide what forum is going to be used, that is being dictated by the ones in control of the media, being the Dev's.
Nonsense, users can post wherever they want, therefore it is impossible to dictate what forum users choose to use.

They refuse to cooperate in building a community forum the community (by large majority) asks for.
If the community - Which part by the way? You keep talking as if the community is one mass but in reality any community consists of multiple different groups of people who all want, feel and think different things.
You seem to for some reason think that you speak for everyone and I don't understand where you get that idea from, you speak for (from what I can tell) a very small group of people, or do you get input from every last community member before you make statements? It certainly doesn't seem that way...  - wants a forum then there is absolutely nothing stopping them from building one, the devs have certainly put up no roadblocks in that respect.
The gulden.zone forum was mentioned on all official pages (even our Github) alongside the existing forums, I even answered questions there on occasion when it was requested of me. What more support could you possibly want, do you mean we must actually do all the work for you? What is stopping you from advertising your own forum - there are many places including here where you could do such a thing, we have no monopoly on this either.

In fact if there were an overwhelming demand for this forum it would have been built already, it is *not* hard to launch a new forum, it can be done with very little skill with less than a few hours work, the fact that it has not been done shows that:
1) There is not as much demand for it as is being claimed
2) The people who are pissing and crying about it are more interested in making a big fuss (political agenda) about the dev team and using this situation to try stir things up then they are in actually having a forum. - And this is the part that really grinds me, what utter short sightedness to constantly drag the coins name into the dirt through public crying like this over something as petty and silly as a forum, when you are free to make your own.

It is really really sad that a very small group of people are still crying about a forum change months later and taking every opportunity to bring it up over and over again, causing damage to the very coin they claim to support, instead of just getting over it like grown adults and moving on whether that be by making their own forum or finding something else to do with their time.

They singlesidedly changed "our" forum overnight into something very technical, without any consultation whatsoever.
A vast majority complained about that and kept asking to go back to the old one.
Actually at the time a vote was taken and the vast majority of the vote was in favour of keeping the new forums, after this vote some who *still* disagreed made a new forum, which the dev team had no problem with, after all we already have two BTC, community, a third is no problem.
Please stop trying to revise history.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:58:49 AM

Oh FFS. It's their coin. If you start a coin you can do whatever the fuck you like with it. I don't go down to my bank and start chucking chairs about if I don't like the way they do things. I MOVE TO ANOTHER BANK.

I've been in this coin from the beginning and there's only one thing that has made me question my position and that is the actions of you and your 'supporters' during the recent 1680 sell wall debacle. I wonder how many potential investors swerved it when they saw you throwing your toys out of the pram.

All of this because the dev team won't listen to you. Awww diddums. I bet you were one of those kids that got a prize everytime you played weren't you.

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 12:00:52 PM

@MaNi. Please understand it was not me who started this discussion again. Like many times before others keep raising those questions and somehow start to attack people like me over it again and again. The only reason I responded is because this discussion turned into accusing me and others of manipulation. I did not ask for this discussion, but I won't ignore one if it's needed either...

MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:03:49 PM

Anyone can setup a forum around Gulden, should they wish so.

Yet it cannot be expected from the devteam, to have them involved in every fora regarding Gulden with "official" questions.
Those kinda questions, which would require a devteam involvement or direct answer, could be asked here, or on the official forum. Should those kind of questions be asked NOT here or NOT on the official forum, those questions should be re-directed towards; it is kinda illogical, to expect other way around...  Wink

Very true, however I would like to say that when community members pointed out questions on zone to me (or asked for assistance answering questions on zone) I did in fact help where possible, but yes I certainly can't spend all my time being active on every single different outlet, and as the community grows there will be more and more channels, slack, reddit, facebook, google+, more forums, it certainly isn't reasonable to expect the devs to actively pour energy into every single forum that pops up.

These allegations that the dev team had some sort of a problem with zone or sabotaged it or whatever else certain people are trying to make it sound like are completely unfounded and have no basis in reality.
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 12:20:30 PM

Oh FFS. It's their coin. If you start a coin you can do whatever the fuck you like with it. I don't go down to my bank and start chucking chairs about if I don't like the way they do things. I MOVE TO ANOTHER BANK.

I've been in this coin from the beginning and there's only one thing that has made me question my position and that is the actions of you and your 'supporters' during the recent 1680 sell wall debacle. I wonder how many potential investors swerved it when they saw you throwing your toys out of the pram.

All of this because the dev team won't listen to you. Awww diddums. I bet you were one of those kids that got a prize everytime you played weren't you.

I'm getting a bit tired of this mate.

I might just do that and leave you kids to it. I will keep my 13mm NLG though and start behaving like a true community member here. That means I'm going to stop raising legitimate questions, I'm going to stop trying to actively participate in any community efforts, I'm going to stop investing in ideas of myself and others. I'm just going to sit on my cash and expect the dev team to make it work for me. I will jump up and applaud to everything the dev team does and call hail Rijk while clapping all the time.

Yeah, I get it now, I'm going to finally become a true good community member!

TamiLee

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:15:07 PM

I'm getting a bit tired of this mate.

I might just do that and leave you kids to it. I will keep my 13mm NLG though and start behaving like a true community member here. That means I'm going to stop raising legitimate questions, I'm going to stop trying to actively participate in any community efforts, I'm going to stop investing in ideas of myself and others. I'm just going to sit on my cash and expect the dev team to make it work for me. I will jump up and applaud to everything the dev team does and call hail Rijk while clapping all the time.

Yeah, I get it now, I'm going to finally become a true good community member!

AMEN brother! Join in constructive conversation instead of divide and conquer.
Sven46

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:24:16 PM

Meaning always say yes and amen? Everything is all good?
deaurin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:25:19 PM

https://memeexplorer.com/cache/550.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: