Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 [627] 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893538 times)
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:42:36 PM

WTF ??

Is it just me, or does it seem that things can go pretty weird, rather quick, in the past few weeks...  Huh Lips sealed
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 04:44:14 PM

As an investor I hope you will do well!

That's nice and positive. Smiley  What about the action of giving for the refugees you started? You want to organise that still or just quit that project? Then i want my NLG back ofcourse.

If anyone want's to take this over from me, please do. Setup a new address and I'll transfer all funds to it... As much as I want to actively help out with this, I can't step out of the community on one side, but keep in it on another one. With G 250.000 I'm by far the biggest contributor, so don't say I'm letting my own project down here!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:51:11 PM

That's nice and positive. Smiley  What about the action of giving for the refugees you started? You want to organise that still or just quit that project? Then i want my NLG back ofcourse.

If anyone want's to take this over from me, please do. Setup a new address and I'll transfer all funds to it... As much as I want to actively help out with this, I can't step out of the community on one side, but keep in it on another one. With G 250.000 I'm by far the biggest contributor, so don't say I'm letting my own project down here!

At least you have a excuse not to build the exchange you were not going to finish. Shalom my friend.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:52:11 PM

I don't say that, just asking if it continues or not, because you want to take a step back. I understand now you go along with it, when no one takes it over, am i right?
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 04:55:09 PM

I don't say that, just asking if it continues or not, because you want to take a step back. I understand now you go along with it, when no one takes it over, am i right?

If no one takes over, I must go along with it. But in all fairness, It might be better if a respected member of this community took over.

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Trackcoins

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:32:51 PM

If no one takes over, I must go along with it. But in all fairness, It might be better if a respected member of this community took over.

What about this Rijk you keep saying about ?
strataghyst

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:37:35 PM

This is really sad seeing yet another community member go.

I for one really appreciated your input and critical questions as this gives an other perspective on things.

So I thank you for your efforts and hope to see you back some day.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2015, 05:45:57 PM

I for one really appreciated your input and critical questions as this gives an other perspective on things.

Same for me, I have been watching this from the sideline and we have been meeting in person.
I think that all you did for Gulden was honest and with good progress.

Cheers Ltex

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:49:36 PM

I hope this whole unpleasantness can now remain in the past and the dev team can now focus on what we do best, developing. Despite what has been claimed we remain open to positive contributions from all no matter how small they may be. If anyone in the community has projects they want to work on or propose I (and I'm sure the others) remain more than willing to discuss them.

In the interests of moving forward now and trying to gain back the positive momentum we need I invite all users to have their say on what they like/hate about the wallets and what they would like to see in them in the future over here: https://community.gulden.com/t/features-you-would-like-to-see-in-the-wallet-s/1323
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 05:54:00 PM

It was only a matter of time after criptoe left over 8 months ago. LTEX was more a extension of that fallout that stayed on. It will be good for Gulden that the team be left with a community that supports them and not against there every move whether it's wrong or right.  LTEX you will get a lot more done with AUR since your in charge of AUR with team criptoe and Biomike and you won't get any splits like you have here.

Lets draw a line:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To new beginnings for Gulden with a like minded community that shares the vision of the team.

veertje
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:22:27 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2015, 11:31:52 AM by veertje

I hope this whole unpleasantness can now remain in the past and the dev team can now focus on what we do best, developing. Despite what has been claimed we remain open to positive contributions from all no matter how small they may be. If anyone in the community has projects they want to work on or propose I (and I'm sure the others) remain more than willing to discuss them.

In the interests of moving forward now and trying to gain back the positive momentum we need I invite all users to have their say on what they like/hate about the wallets and what they would like to see in them in the future over here: https://community.gulden.com/t/features-you-would-like-to-see-in-the-wallet-s/1323

I think a chat option inside the wallet for your addresses would be great, but I think it's too hard to implement somehow.

GJ was involved with the development of famous request system for a dutch referendum a month ago, i saw. It used the blockchain for the request system they made :

Requests were only counted when delivered on paper at the Electoral Council. So digital gathereing was needed, else it wouldn't succeed in time to get 300000 requests. They had to print out all 451666 requests for the  Electoral Council  Grin
It got 451666 requests in just a few weeks time, while 300000 were needed in a short time to get a referendum in the Netherlands. Great job done, with that development GJ.
https://github.com/GeenPeil/teken  
https://teken.geenpeil.nl/

What a dev team we have  Cool

So what i want to make clear: the blockchain can be used for lots of other sources of information then money transfer alone. I think it is interesting to brainstorm about those options that can be usefull for Gulden.

Trackcoins

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:50:40 PM

I think a chat option inside the wallet for your addresses would be great, but I think it's too hard to implement somehow.

GJ was involved with the development of famous request system for a dutch referendum a month ago, i saw. It used the blockchain for the request system they made :

Requests were only counted when delivered on paper at the Electoral Council. So digital gathereing was needed, else it wouldn't succeed in time to get 300000 requests. They have to print out all 451666 requests for the  Electoral Council  Grin
It got 451666 votes in just a few weeks time, while 300000 were needed in a short time to get a referendum in the Netherlands. Great job done, with that development GJ.
https://github.com/GeenPeil/teken  
https://teken.geenpeil.nl/

What a dev team we have  Cool

So what i want to make clear: the blockchain can be used for lots of other sources of information then money transfer alone. I think it is interesting to brainstorm about those options that can be usefull for Gulden.

Please don promote dev team until price below 500.
Wildwest

Activity: 1702
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:41:47 PM

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:12:00 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 09:04:58 PM by veertje

From here it will be a very positive thread again, i think   Cheesy

... I invite all users to have their say on what they like/hate about the wallets and what they would like to see in them in the future over here: https://community.gulden.com/t/features-you-would-like-to-see-in-the-wallet-s/1323

Good topic! I will give it a thought coming days.
GeorgeAurea

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 12:01:30 AM

Just cut the crap...

All of it. Please...  Roll Eyes
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:01:15 AM

LTEX why not focus on marketing and not on politics and pointing fingers. You probably the best marketing person in the community why not focus on what you good at and leave the development team to do what they good at then everyone wins.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:38:03 AM

Just a quick reminder that 1.5.2 is out, 1.5.0 users should try upgrade when possible Smiley Also a reminder to everyone to make regular backups of their wallets.
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:17:38 AM

Just a quick reminder that 1.5.2 is out, 1.5.0 users should try upgrade when possible Smiley Also a reminder to everyone to make regular backups of their wallets.

I have already updated about 2 weeks ago, the new wallet looks much better then the old one. Thanks to you and the team for all the hard work.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:00:01 AM

Slack community is growing fast and we almost at 40 people in the channel, for those that have not joined and want to get in on the action please come join us.

Slack is a pretty nice place, lot's of conversations going on and new plans being made. 33 members now and growing every day.

Don't forget to sign up!

Gulden.com/join

You are all welcome at our Slack channel!

It is a good thing  Smiley Positive talks there  Cool

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Trackcoins

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 06:46:37 AM

Slack community is growing fast and we almost at 40 people in the channel, for those that have not joined and want to get in on the action please come join us.

Slack is a pretty nice place, lot's of conversations going on and new plans being made. 33 members now and growing every day.

Don't forget to sign up!

Gulden.com/join

You are all welcome at our Slack channel!

It is a good thing  Smiley Positive talks there  Cool

How much you pay to rent a crowd ?
Pages: « 1 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 [627] 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: