Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893544 times)
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:07:47 PM

Timeline has been updated for December:

https://timeline.guldencoin.com

Well done fuse on the brilliant initiative, the physical coins have been really well received by the community. Smiley

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 11:10:49 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 11:27:32 PM by veertje

Store is down again, as Litepaid is returning a cancelled order status on all new orders, regardless of the real status.  Essentially, I've been manually updating orders on the store side for the last few orders.  I have a support ticket in and I will update everyone as soon as I get it resolved.

We need to start the rally for another payment processor.  Maybe coinpayments.net?  Either I'm a complete idiot with this stuff or it is really difficult to get working consistently.

-Fuse

My last order went well, completed with both the confirmation emails. Seems as after 1 transaction is cancelled or not payed in the timeframe, the problem starts with the next orders? Bug litepaid?
0btc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

0x0a.nl operator

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 11:12:38 PM

To the miner at http://guldenpool.nl:27100 with address Gdx6V8BsBZ79LMQoNjLQ6Ta9q1hzbVgF5h (I feel like I should know who this is.. and hope you're here to read this), please correct your miners; they're adding postfixes to your username/address, i.e. Gdx6V8BsBZ79LMQoNjLQ6Ta9q1hzbVgF5h.10, .11, etc. Unfortunately p2pool does not parse the username as an address with these postfixes, so instead it acts as if it is a regular worker name, meaning that all the NLG ends up in the 'default account', which is my fee address. Please get in touch as soon as you can!

Though apparently the miners for Gdx6V8BsBZ79LMQoNjLQ6Ta9q1hzbVgF5h are no longer adding postfixes to the username, I still haven't been contacted. Whoever you are, mysterious miner(s), I'm just sending you what my fee address received from block 163466 (Sun Dec  7 15:01:23 CET 2014) till block 165021 (Wed Dec 10 10:44:15 CET 2014). I hope that resolves the matter adequately. (This means you'll also be receiving my hefty 0.5% fee - consider it a gesture of gratitude if you will Smiley).
txid: 77f591806b5ff3e6ce3ad1df2c2f71de1f3693507e23fa562be08f7203f36098

P.S. Fuse, I'll be buying a coin as soon as your shop is back online - can't wait to get one! Awesome job!

p2p.0x0a.nl for all your Cryptographic Anomaly, Cypherfunks, FryCoin, GameCredits, Gulden, PenguinCoin, and TittieCoin p2pool nodes! Err.. I mean needs! .. Both.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:49:51 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 06:44:16 AM by ny2cafuse

Just an update-

I'm currently working with a couple people to try to get the Litepaid issue figured out.  I will keep the store down tonight so that there is no confusion with orders while I'm asleep.  I'll re-enable the store in the morning(PST) so that people can place orders and I can keep an eye on the issues that may occur.  I will be testing possible solutions tonight in the meantime.

I sincerely apologize for the shaky launch.  Thanks to everyone for your patience while I get everything figured out.

-Fuse

UPDATE:

Sent to both Litepaid and the woocommerce plugin dev, who is also a Gulden fan Smiley :

This is definitely an issue with when the webhook is called via the cronjob.

I tested 4 separate transactions to verify.  When the webhook is called after the customer completes payment at Litepaid, the order updates correctly.  When the webhook is called during the checkout process, it cancels the order because it sees the order on Litepaid as being "invoice not paid".

I'm guessing there are two approaches to fixing this.  The first is a long delay between webhook calls.  However, if someone was to checkout right when the cronjob ran, it would cancel the order.

Another option is  to find a way to embed the webhook call in the woocommerce checkout process so that it is called when the customer receives the "thank you for your order" screen.  This screen is shown whether the customer pays or not via litepaid.  I tested both paying and not paying, and woocommerce thinks the order happened and displays this page.  Again, there is a chance that a customer could get a cancelled order if two customers are checking out around the same time.  The "thank you" screen displaying for non-payment orders is an issue as well that will need to be patched at some point.

The third option, if it's even possible, is to implement a countdown in the woocommerce plugin that would cancel the order a set time from when the invoice was created.  Litepaid only gives you 15 minutes to complete a transaction anyway.  Some maybe implement a 17 minute timeout(for safe measure).  So the plugin calls LitePaid, finds the invoice and the time of the invoice, and gives woocommerce 17 minutes before it cancels the order.  Again, not sure if it is possible, but it would be the best way of doing this so that you can just call the webhook all the time, and get immediate results.

If anyone else running a woocommerce webshop with the litepaid plugin, please let me know if you've seen this before.  I'm guessing I can't be the only one this is happening to.

I will update everyone when I hear back from both parties.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:45:18 AM

I have 25 Grin

I ordered yesterday morning, but I didn't recieve any confirmation on my order on my email, is this normal?

Just want to make sure my order went OK, have saved the webpage with the confirmation.

Can you let me know if this is normal?

HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:05:05 AM

Is it correct that 576000 coins are mined everyday? Seems like...alot. Thats like 2.4BTC worth of coins everyday.

Bit of a dumb question, but I was surprised by the results.
ArieNLG

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:42:30 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 10:02:41 AM by ArieNLG

Is it correct that 576000 coins are mined everyday? Seems like...alot. Thats like 2.4BTC worth of coins everyday.

Bit of a dumb question, but I was surprised by the results.
You don't know the story? we are open for raping, as a extra service you can mine only the easy bloks.
But thank god our community (dedicated miners) takes the battle every day against clevermining.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:41:46 AM

howe can i set a nlg:xxxxxxxx adress to my wallet?
patrickkivits

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 11:49:15 AM

Just an update-

I'm currently working with a couple people to try to get the Litepaid issue figured out.  I will keep the store down tonight so that there is no confusion with orders while I'm asleep.  I'll re-enable the store in the morning(PST) so that people can place orders and I can keep an eye on the issues that may occur.  I will be testing possible solutions tonight in the meantime.

I sincerely apologize for the shaky launch.  Thanks to everyone for your patience while I get everything figured out.

-Fuse

UPDATE:

Sent to both Litepaid and the woocommerce plugin dev, who is also a Gulden fan Smiley :

I tested 4 separate transactions to verify.  When the webhook is called after the customer completes payment at Litepaid, the order updates correctly.  When the webhook is called during the checkout process, it cancels the order because it sees the order on Litepaid as being "invoice not paid".

I'm guessing there are two approaches to fixing this.  The first is a long delay between webhook calls.  However, if someone was to checkout right when the cronjob ran, it would cancel the order.

Another option is  to find a way to embed the webhook call in the woocommerce checkout process so that it is called when the customer receives the "thank you for your order" screen.  This screen is shown whether the customer pays or not via litepaid.  I tested both paying and not paying, and woocommerce thinks the order happened and displays this page.  Again, there is a chance that a customer could get a cancelled order if two customers are checking out around the same time.  The "thank you" screen displaying for non-payment orders is an issue as well that will need to be patched at some point.

The third option, if it's even possible, is to implement a countdown in the woocommerce plugin that would cancel the order a set time from when the invoice was created.  Litepaid only gives you 15 minutes to complete a transaction anyway.  Some maybe implement a 17 minute timeout(for safe measure).  So the plugin calls LitePaid, finds the invoice and the time of the invoice, and gives woocommerce 17 minutes before it cancels the order.  Again, not sure if it is possible, but it would be the best way of doing this so that you can just call the webhook all the time, and get immediate results.

If anyone else running a woocommerce webshop with the litepaid plugin, please let me know if you've seen this before.  I'm guessing I can't be the only one this is happening to.

-Fuse

I have updated the WooCommerce plugin and added a delay of 17 minutes for automated order status updates (15 minutes to complete Litepaid transaction + 2 minutes buffer)

This will make sure the order status does not get updated before the transaction could be completed in Litepaid.

If anyone is using this plugin please update to 1.1.3, download here: https://github.com/patrickkivits/woocommerce-litepaid.com

Please feel free to contact me if any help is needed!
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 12:54:59 PM

Patrick Kivits using Guldencoins to get some new jeans Grin
Also having a little chat about mijnwebwinkel.nl for using litepaid/guldencoins.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:11:27 PM

Good Morning Guldencoin Community!

I have some great news to share with you. The early release of the diffsim has just been pushed to GitHub.

This version contains a simple hashrate wave simulation and the DGW3 algorithm.
The first things on my TODO list are: larger waves simulation and jump pool simulation.
A graphical user interface might be added later, especially having something to render graphs would be great.

This version is not very user-friendly yet, so expect a bumpy ride.
https://github.com/GeertJohan/diffsim

I welcome contributions to this project very much!

Feedback is welcome here, and in the thread on the official forums: https://forum.guldencoin.com/index.php?topic=707.0
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:29:55 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 02:33:09 PM by veertje

I have updated the WooCommerce plugin and added a delay of 17 minutes for automated order status updates (15 minutes to complete Litepaid transaction + 2 minutes buffer)

This will make sure the order status does not get updated before the transaction could be completed in Litepaid.

If anyone is using this plugin please update to 1.1.3, download here: https://github.com/patrickkivits/woocommerce-litepaid.com

That will do the most Smiley Only thing to be mentioned to customers buying, is that confirmation of an order is expected within 17 minutes or does it still confirm just after the order is paid?

Is this also solving the issue after that someone cancels an order? It seemed that after that internal processing also gave problems for the next orders. But not sure about that.

So then only this bug has to be fixed:

... the customer receives the "thank you for your order" screen.  This screen is shown whether the customer pays or not via litepaid.  I tested both paying and not paying, and woocommerce thinks the order happened and displays this page.  Again, there is a chance that a customer could get a cancelled order if two customers are checking out around the same time.  The "thank you" screen displaying for non-payment orders is an issue as well that will need to be patched at some point.

Edit: Sent you a PM about an example of mine, while annulating an order in the paymentproces and how it was processed.
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:40:52 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 01:52:38 PM by veertje

I have some great news to share with you. The early release of the diffsim has just been pushed to GitHub.

The first things on my TODO list are: larger waves simulation and jump pool simulation.
A graphical user interface might be added later, especially having something to render graphs would be great.

Feedback is welcome here, and in the thread on the official forums: https://forum.guldencoin.com/index.php?topic=707.0

Good it is ready, GJ Cool When translated other algo's in Go, can this be implemented easy? The larger waves and jump pool simulation, takes it a lot of work further more or was this the most intensive work done. I have no idea, just asking what to expect, think most of us have no clue about the time needed to do such work.

I cannot assist, not a programmer, hope others can.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:55:28 PM

Good it is ready, GJ Cool When translated other algo's in Go, can this be implemented easy? The larger waves and jump pool simulation, takes it a lot of work further more or was this the most intensive work done. I have no idea, just asking what to expect, think most of us have no clue about the time needed to do such work.

I cannot assist, not a programmer, hope others can.

What needs to be done now will be easier. Initial work was the hardest part.
I have released already so others might help Smiley
Meije

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:55:51 PM

Nice work Geert!
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 03:42:21 PM

Just an update-

-Fuse

UPDATE:

-Fuse

I have WooCommerce as well with LitePaid Plugin. Had Litepaid dev logon to my store and he fixed the issues. His name is Kenny...

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:37:19 PM

I have WooCommerce as well with LitePaid Plugin. Had Litepaid dev logon to my store and he fixed the issues. His name is Kenny...

I've been in correspondence with Kenny.  I haven't heard back from him yet regarding the info I sent to him and Patrick.  However, Patrick was extremely quick in providing a patch for the issue.  I will be installing the new plugin right now and testing transactions to verify that everything is working.

Do you know what Kenny did to resolve the issue on your site?

That will do the most Smiley Only thing to be mentioned to customers buying, is that confirmation of an order is expected within 17 minutes or does it still confirm just after the order is paid?

Is this also solving the issue after that someone cancels an order? It seemed that after that internal processing also gave problems for the next orders. But not sure about that.

So then only this bug has to be fixed:

... the customer receives the "thank you for your order" screen.  This screen is shown whether the customer pays or not via litepaid.  I tested both paying and not paying, and woocommerce thinks the order happened and displays this page.  Again, there is a chance that a customer could get a cancelled order if two customers are checking out around the same time.  The "thank you" screen displaying for non-payment orders is an issue as well that will need to be patched at some point.

Edit: Sent you a PM about an example of mine, while annulating an order in the paymentproces and how it was processed.

I'll keep an eye on the transactions today and see if they continue to have issues.  I agree that the non-payment issue will still probably be there, but at least orders won't go cancelled when they aren't supposed to.  That was 90% of my problems before.

I have 25 Grin

I ordered yesterday morning, but I didn't recieve any confirmation on my order on my email, is this normal?

Just want to make sure my order went OK, have saved the webpage with the confirmation.

Can you let me know if this is normal?

Furio, your order went through ok.  The issues with processing orders stopped the emails from being sent out, so I will see if I can force the email out again.

Updates to follow, store should be open again in the next hour or so if everything looks good.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:40:33 PM

Kudos to you, /GJ!  If I get some time today to play with it, I'll do some testing.

Hey, Investeerder...

-Fuse

Community > Devs
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:36:03 PM

Patrick Kivits using Guldencoins to get some new jeans Grin
Also having a little chat about mijnwebwinkel.nl for using litepaid/guldencoins.

So great to see this!
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 05:43:41 AM

Kudos to you, /GJ!  If I get some time today to play with it, I'll do some testing.

Hey, Investeerder...

-Fuse

As soon as the simulator can be used against the NLG blockchain with multipool swings, LTEX will get his 20 000 as promised. In other words the simulator needs to be in a state where it's used to determine the new algorithm settings.

Well done Geert Johan I am shocked you have a flat release already!

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: