Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759168 times)
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:20:45 PM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 8/6/14

Communication has begun with Jason our VP (also from shair.com) revolving around using DandyID.  I haven't seen any specific comments yet revolving around reducing the confirmation time, the affect (if any) on POS. Will provide updates as I get them.  Please remind me if i'm missing anything Lets keep this train moving!

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 440666 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 351,500 WC
2. Privacy - 112,657 WC
5. Built in Voting -  100,000 WC
3. Smart Contract 4,000 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,008,823 WC!

Thanks for the updates, these are most important. Much appreciated!

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:27:39 PM

Thanks for the updates, these are most important. Much appreciated!

Thank you WNW my goal is to capture community comments that may get lost in the mix, and also relay feedback from the team when I can get it regarding the developments.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
jarnold

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:16:29 PM

Hello!

Below is the list I pulled together based on previous posts.  With each idea is a WC address.  Future coin addresses will be added to allow other coins to be donated as well.  The funds donated can be returned at this point should an idea evolve to the point where you no longer support it.  Refunds will only be sent to the address from which the coins were sent.  As more information comes forth from the Dev team and/or other DEVS I will update you.  I have backed up the wallet for these addresses and is password protected.  I will work transparently with you before releasing funds to anyone and will give 48 hrs notice before any transfer.  Refunds will only be for the original amount, the interest earned would be fwd to the WCF.

1. Anon - Mindfox said it can be implemented from other work when its tested and working
WmFfYh4Y5rEpAmt31zmWHjEiSDBteRL7AF

2. Privacy - Implementation of TOR
WaTdeGtNSkW7oLDsZoZA1BNMwaTpvquXAj

3. Smart Contract - What would it take, what does a framework look like
WgMvUeu6vf7vFb1PVGmnfD6tvyFqSh7oWC

4. Reduce Confirmation Times - This could be reviewed now and determined what is required to make
this happen
WUET4WgYwz4HLx54faKYyRWMNbfa6K5gjj

5. Built in Voting App-propose new features, vote from wallet
WSYDAdSrx23BpC6MjBJ2pdWvfkVjYu6tEB

6. Wallet to wallet exchange - place your buys and sells and would then need to be a multicoin wallet
WffKeSgypEsHAYkZTMP6iXWws4Mn5By74G

7. Known User Transactions - using third party, a users wallet would become verified as a known person IRL and could send public transactions.
WQ2daSMKv7qBsgxJTBeSwKfTLoVDYsBZEr

Update 8/6/14

Communication has begun with Jason our VP (also from shair.com) revolving around using DandyID.  I haven't seen any specific comments yet revolving around reducing the confirmation time, the affect (if any) on POS. Will provide updates as I get them.  Please remind me if i'm missing anything Lets keep this train moving!

Developments in descending order of amount raised:
7. Known User Transactions - 440666 WC
4. Reduce Confirmation Times - 351,500 WC
2. Privacy - 112,657 WC
5. Built in Voting -  100,000 WC
3. Smart Contract 4,000 WC

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED: 1,008,823 WC!

And people asked me "Why Shair partnered with Whitecoin"... Well to us it's pretty clear that we align with the Community, simply look at the above initiatives and their early support Smiley 

Shout Outs:
--> WNW - Excellent addition of #7
--> Surfguy72 - Super work on updating and moving this forward - I really like your regulations link: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained/2014/08/05?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained
--> WC Community - Awesome support thus far, keep your votes coming for what you want most for WC, we are loving what we are seeing!

To keep you all in the loop, I am shairing the daily fundraising/updates with our teams to keep them in the loop as to the communities desires and support.  The direction of these priority developments are excellent with IRL applications, merchant and services focused.  Shair is currently evaluating how it can best support these developments, obviously this will be dependent upon the Community wants/needs & level of importance/support for these. 

From the current 2 front runners, #7 could directly involve Shair (DandyID/Claimio) therefore I will focus on this item as this seems to be the current #1 requested/supported development at this time.

Your input will help define these developments, some quick questions regarding these developments in order of pledged donations thus far:

#7 - Trusted/Known/Verified Users

--> WNW summed it up quite nicely:

"Your wallet would be certified by a trusted third-party entity that has established authenticity of your identify based on information that would normally be deemed too confidential to provide to a point-to-point entity. Along the same concept has acquiring an SSL Certification for your Web Site whereas you have public and private keys. Thus, when transacting business peer-to-peer, identity is established without either party needing to question the trust relationship. Shair has holdings via DandyID, so conceptually may work in and around that type of service where you actually have a third-party entity to broker and administer that relationship in the coin (and could extend to other coins as a value). Lots of possibilities exist within that framework, but it could be my meds kicking in..."

BTW - your meds work well, don't hop off them anytime soon Smiley

* With the above explanation, what information would you be willing to provide to to become "Certified/Verified"?  Example: passport/utility bill etc. etc.

* What would your expectations be for the trust relationship? / What would the verification represent to you when you see it? 

* What would happen if there was a "bad apple", then what? - Do you expect that the verification will be a warranty of sorts?  Please explain if you have thoughts on this

* Are you willing to pay an annual fee (like SSL) for this service?

* A use case would be great to ensure that we are all on the same page.

NOTE: There may be (probably will be) certain restrictions/requirements by the Cdn Gov't that we will more than likely have to comply with, however, as long as the community is willing to go through the necessary steps to become certified/trusted we are up for a much deeper analysis of seemless integration with our patented services/solutions...

Any additional comments that you may have are more than welcome, but I think the above will help further define/outline the expectations of a service of this type, we are looking forward to continuing to see where the community drives Whitecoin.

Additionally - If Shair and the community does decide that this is feasible to move forward with, we would look to our available development teams, partners, current and new development sources - in-conjunction/consultation with Mindfox and the level of involvement in this project that he can/is able to provide.  Shair would step up to drive/manage this process to fully execute the development/service through to implementation as this would become an integrated service offering by our holdings.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:46:22 PM

Thanks for the shout and for outlining this out for the community to respond and evaluate in the open. Well respected.

leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:18:10 AM

its not good , the prices not good. Sad where is mogonzo ?
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:30:58 AM

most coins are dead in the water after 2 months, WC might be cheap but it's been steady for months.

Steady pricing and volume availability dropping is quite an important accomplishment, if people can'T see that, they know shit about crypto.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:39:52 AM

most coins are dead in the water after 2 months, WC might be cheap but it's been steady for months.

Steady pricing and volume availability dropping is quite an important accomplishment, if people can'T see that, they know shit about crypto.

Nailed it. We also have one guy out there trying to collect more coins trying their hardest to create panic sells but it's just not working and they end up eating their own coins over and over taking a loss each time. Take advantage of these opportunities to collect more coins at their expense, it won't last forever once the new investment arrives, which by my calculation is soon.

adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 11:49:14 AM

three month ago , he told me "we leave all these bad memories in the dust Smiley"

now, I feel so regret not sell all wc

I was suppose to buy cinni, drk, but I choose wc.

Now I feel so disappoint. Please don't let us investor down, Mongozo

There are short term pumps, and then long term solid investments. What our community has achieved in two weeks is nothing of short amazing. Just wait until this talent and motivation really starts to shine as we leave all these bad memories in the dust Smiley

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:31:12 PM

three month ago , he told me "we leave all these bad memories in the dust Smiley"

now, I feel so regret not sell all wc

I was suppose to buy cinni, drk, but I choose wc.

Now I feel so disappoint. Please don't let us investor down, Mongozo

There are short term pumps, and then long term solid investments. What our community has achieved in two weeks is nothing of short amazing. Just wait until this talent and motivation really starts to shine as we leave all these bad memories in the dust Smiley

Not everything will go according to plan, just look at what happened to cnni and drk. I think you are trying to place blame on the folks that have faith in this coin and community and not the market. I will agree there has been some delay with the DEV and again, that is something that is out of the control of the operators. You can clearly see that topic is clearly being address by previous post. You take the risks and you reap the failures or the rewards. You need to ask yourself if you are willing to risks everything for success of investment or just stopping by for a snack at the expense of others? This is not a get rich quick scheme, I think this is where some of the expectations are landing on a few that keep complaining about price. Price is of no value at this point in time, it's the distribution and level of coin availability that wins the race once this coin is used as a true commodity and\or currency.

leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:46:40 PM

sorry guys i lost more than 20btc at this coin, and i dont invest anymore. my btc gone and my time gone. i want to sell my 15M stake, i wait offers. thanks
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:59:13 PM

sorry guys i lost more than 20btc at this coin, and i dont invest anymore. my btc gone and my time gone. i want to sell my 15M stake, i wait offers. thanks

Sorry to hear about your loss and confidence and sometime losing a little is the cost of doing business. Since we are throwing around numbers, I will tell you I lost over 10,000 btc at GOX, so crying eyes not here. Please sell your coins on the market, folks are positioned to purchase if you look at the order books. I expect we will no longer hear from you and wish you the best.

surfguy72

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:40:41 PM

And people asked me "Why Shair partnered with Whitecoin"... Well to us it's pretty clear that we align with the Community, simply look at the above initiatives and their early support Smiley 

Shout Outs:
--> WNW - Excellent addition of #7
--> Surfguy72 - Super work on updating and moving this forward - I really like your regulations link: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained/2014/08/05?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bitcoin-regulation-inevitable-black-white-bitcoins-explained
--> WC Community - Awesome support thus far, keep your votes coming for what you want most for WC, we are loving what we are seeing!

To keep you all in the loop, I am shairing the daily fundraising/updates with our teams to keep them in the loop as to the communities desires and support.  The direction of these priority developments are excellent with IRL applications, merchant and services focused.  Shair is currently evaluating how it can best support these developments, obviously this will be dependent upon the Community wants/needs & level of importance/support for these. 

From the current 2 front runners, #7 could directly involve Shair (DandyID/Claimio) therefore I will focus on this item as this seems to be the current #1 requested/supported development at this time.

Your input will help define these developments, some quick questions regarding these developments in order of pledged donations thus far:

#7 - Trusted/Known/Verified Users

--> WNW summed it up quite nicely:

"Your wallet would be certified by a trusted third-party entity that has established authenticity of your identify based on information that would normally be deemed too confidential to provide to a point-to-point entity. Along the same concept has acquiring an SSL Certification for your Web Site whereas you have public and private keys. Thus, when transacting business peer-to-peer, identity is established without either party needing to question the trust relationship. Shair has holdings via DandyID, so conceptually may work in and around that type of service where you actually have a third-party entity to broker and administer that relationship in the coin (and could extend to other coins as a value). Lots of possibilities exist within that framework, but it could be my meds kicking in..."

* With the above explanation, what information would you be willing to provide to to become "Certified/Verified"?  Example: passport/utility bill etc. etc.

* What would your expectations be for the trust relationship? / What would the verification represent to you when you see it? 

* What would happen if there was a "bad apple", then what? - Do you expect that the verification will be a warranty of sorts?  Please explain if you have thoughts on this

NOTE: There may be (probably will be) certain restrictions/requirements by the Cdn Gov't that we will more than likely have to comply with, however, as long as the community is willing to go through the necessary steps to become certified/trusted we are up for a much deeper analysis of seemless integration with our patented services/solutions...

Any additional comments that you may have are more than welcome, but I think the above will help further define/outline the expectations of a service of this type, we are looking forward to continuing to see where the community drives Whitecoin.

Additionally - If Shair and the community does decide that this is feasible to move forward with, we would look to our available development teams, partners, current and new development sources - in-conjunction/consultation with Mindfox and the level of involvement in this project that he can/is able to provide.  Shair would step up to drive/manage this process to fully execute the development/service through to implementation as this would become an integrated service offering by our holdings.

So here's the questions on the Table and some of my thoughts...

Drivers license, passport, utility bill, any other bill prolly, must be 18+ to verify, ID from gov't - that type of stuff.  Nothing with a social security number (US only) should be required at this point.

That any information would be held in a total private nature that no one else could see or request.  Verification would mean that you can ensure who you are dealing with is not a fudster, and would allow reputation to be built on a solid foundation.  It would enable better escrow for online deals, enable political donations, and would allow business to better adopt as many rules are coming out "knowing your customer."  I don't think we should bend completely to what is being proposed by gov'ts but this step would bring trust to the system.

I think whenever there is a system, there's someone trying to mess with it for sure.  I think the verification of an individual goes hand and hand with the building of reputation.  In the beginning, maybe there will be a way to integrate some of the things a user has already done online to build a little street credit.  But as far as warranty, i think only that every user goes through the same verification process is all you can say, over time, if the system works, the trust will be there.

Possibly a fee, or a transaction fee for verified sent funds.  Would seem though the business end would want the money upfront.

Political donations - People who run for office in various countries are only usually allowed to accept money from individuals located in that country, this may be a way to ensure that happens.

Escrow - As trust is built by users with a user, escrow for online transactions and business deals may be built.  This would be a feature requested, a rep system

Business Use - Merchants (in some countries) are required to know their customer when it comes to crypto and this would be a middle ground I believe rather than handing them over everything, they would be able to trust the sytem and still not have access to all my info to later sell lol.

Increased Integrity - Just like in the 1990's chat rooms... when you are fully anon, people can be whoever they want, but, when its your verified account, that can't be duplicated or replicated, it brings a certain amount of integrity to our actions and words.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
TheTruthHurtsDoesntIt

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:41:48 PM

Seems your Whitecoin team is MIA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe they took the money, didnt pay their bills and ran.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey Welcome Back Fudster, you posted pretending to be the previous dev team but got some details clearly wrong.

All WhiteCoin foundation addresses with funds are public and available for audit anytime via the blockchain.

LOL.

I think you should PM Monzongo. I really dont want to release more info at this time.
Polangman

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:50:42 PM

Woooooow  LOL
I think it the good wc
delphs

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:51:27 PM

That still worth 11btc... so you invested 30btc total? so you bought around 210sat? I suggest you sit on it because 300sat isn't an impossible goal to reach.

I bought at 2200sat, you don'T see me cry.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
surfguy72

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:00:27 PM

What a great sign!  Glad we have so many random comments being made to bury the true progress.  Never had this when I was trying to get BeatleCoin off the ground Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
surfguy72

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:13:12 PM

Seems your Whitecoin team is MIA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe they took the money, didnt pay their bills and ran.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hey Welcome Back Fudster, you posted pretending to be the previous dev team but got some details clearly wrong.

All WhiteCoin foundation addresses with funds are public and available for audit anytime via the blockchain.

LOL.

I think you should PM Monzongo. I really dont want to release more info at this time.

We talk often, I was here too to watch all of what happened unfold.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Ownski

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:22:32 PM

What a great sign!  Glad we have so many random comments being made to bury the true progress.  Never had this when I was trying to get BeatleCoin off the ground Smiley

There is no progress, there hasn't been any progress for months. You need to stop the charades and lying to people. I really want to see the potential in this coin but it's simply not there.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
MadGhost

Activity: 294

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:23:23 PM

There is no progress, there hasn't been any progress for months. You need to stop the charades and lying to people. I really want to see the potential in this coin but it's simply not there.

this coin has lost its potential and now it will not rise any time soon.

delphs

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:29:24 PM

What a great sign!  Glad we have so many random comments being made to bury the true progress.  Never had this when I was trying to get BeatleCoin off the ground Smiley

have you seen the amount of crapcoin being launch lately? offers nothing new...

we are working on so many new changes, yes nothign'S out yet, but you can't say there's no progress

Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: