Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
AikiRon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:00:19 AM

PND seems to be dying a slow death. *sigh* Fancy wallet is all well and good, but that's old news. 100,000 merchants? Where? When? Would be nice to see some current news from the Dev team. Just say'n.

that was good and my same opinion too.

I tried to get the devs to talk, but alas, no dice.

Yeah, Reddit last post 2 days ago. Facebook last post 1/15. Twitter last post 1/19. The IRC chat, well forget that, no meaningful discussion there at all. Meanwhile PND price sinks lower than the most obvious shitcoins out there. Too bad, PND has a great vision, a great plan and great initial execution of that plan. Where's the followup? Where's the guidance as to the progress being made? Where's the road map of further development? All we get is silence. Kinda sucks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:49:31 AM

doing update to 3.02 fix problem for me sometimes wallet.dat is problem
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:35:27 AM

I dont think the devs are idiots so I'm just to going to assume that the devs are sitting on something amazing that they know will skyrocket pnd's price and they are just waiting for people to dump more so they can get more cheap coins before the pump.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:43:42 AM

All Pandacoin needs is another WhalePanda to throw over $50 grand at the coin.
That is what caused the last price increase, nothing else.
Evil Traders devoured the 50 grand a bit at a time.
So does anyone know when the WhalePanda 2 sequel arrives?

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:08:35 AM

you mean that a person buy pandacoins for 50dollar? I would help PND and buy Litecoins for 50 Dollars and exchange this in PND or i buy Pandacoins for 50 Dollar if PND show me a new strategy or new release dates for new things.
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:07:49 AM

This escalted quickly.
Last week we announced a new service to buy Pandacoins directly with Instant UK Bank Transfer. https://buypandacoin.com/
We also had this great article written by LMP: http://pandacoinpnd.org/first-timer-pandacoin-guide/
The week before we had the release of Pandabank v3.0.2 http://pandacoinpnd.org/download/

We've been busy, it's important to understand that we don't get paid for this. We need to pay our bills too, most of us are not some students with all the time in the world. We have families, mortgages,...

Some more community initiatives would be nice too, look at doge, their dev team hasn't done anything for a long time, yet they manage to get some fun/nice community projects out. And we're still here and developed a really cool wallet with really cool and revolutionary features. I don't think it's fair to expect us to change the world overnight. Developments take time, do you think a wallet like ours can be done quickly? Be my guest and develop something similar.
If you want change, be part of the change and take action.

That being said: We're aiming for a new release next week.

Argon18

Activity: 442

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 09:12:29 AM

you mean that a person buy pandacoins for 50dollar? I would help PND and buy Litecoins for 50 Dollars and exchange this in PND or i buy Pandacoins for 50 Dollar if PND show me a new strategy or new release dates for new things.

$50 grand = $50,000 dollars

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
VDechand

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:12:04 AM

$50 grand = $50,000 dollars

thanks sorry my mistake i read dollar not grand
Tomski

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:01:02 PM

This escalted quickly.
Last week we announced a new service to buy Pandacoins directly with Instant UK Bank Transfer. https://buypandacoin.com/
We also had this great article written by LMP: http://pandacoinpnd.org/first-timer-pandacoin-guide/
The week before we had the release of Pandabank v3.0.2 http://pandacoinpnd.org/download/

We've been busy, it's important to understand that we don't get paid for this. We need to pay our bills too, most of us are not some students with all the time in the world. We have families, mortgages,...

Some more community initiatives would be nice too, look at doge, their dev team hasn't done anything for a long time, yet they manage to get some fun/nice community projects out. And we're still here and developed a really cool wallet with really cool and revolutionary features. I don't think it's fair to expect us to change the world overnight. Developments take time, do you think a wallet like ours can be done quickly? Be my guest and develop something similar.

Well said, ozzke!
PhiPhi

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

✯Empowering the Influencer Economy✯

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:15:02 PM

Devs are probably taking a little break. You ll have a better chance catching them on the IRC.

on a side note, I think we can really benefit from having our own forum. (We have one setup, it's just currently disabled)

anyone with me?

VOTE:

YES: 1

NO: 0

New Dedicated PND forum.

http://www.pandacointalk.com/

User created and funded, enjoy Grin

Post here or PM me if you have any problems.

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:28:59 PM

This escalted quickly.

Hey, ozzke!
Hope everything's well Smiley

I fully agree with your post, people got overly nervous the last days. I'll be sure to make a PND initiative as soon as possible, which is not very soon ^_^'

Haters gonna hate.
People always ask what the devs gonna do for them to make the price rise. The devs already do as much as they can. If those people would ask themselvs what can *they* do, PND'd be several times higher.

Maybe not everybody can run a forum (great job PhiPhi), not everybody can make a sticker treasure hunt, but c'mon anybody can make an oc, run a giveaway, post a supportive tweet. This comunity is kinda loosing its momemtum; what's up guys?

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:01:31 PM

PandaBank v3.0.2 Patch Notes

In this 3.0.2 update to PandaBank, we have included now, the translation of the user interface for our Chinese community, in both Traditional and Simplified Chinese. This coincides with the finished Chinese translation of the Crypto Crash Course articles, to assist Pandacoin in gaining traction over in the East.

We have implemented a popularly requested feature in this patch. Under 'Settings', in the advanced tab, you can now reset your blockchain or your peers (see below screenshot). No more searching through your AppData and manually deleting your blockchain or peers files when required.

All the small additonal changes can be viewed here: http://pandacoinpnd.org/pandabank-v3-0-2-patch-notes/

And of course you can download the new version here: http://pandacoinpnd.org/download/

Note: there is not Linux build out yet, there were some issues with the building environment but we didn't want to wait any longer with this. This build will be added later. But most Linux users prefer to compile the PandaBank themselves.

Bumping as many seem to have missed this entirely.
BuckHunt

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:16:43 PM

100,000 PND giveaway to the first person that guesses my wallet.

My wallet is listed here : http://pnd.showed.us/static/Top100.html

Here are the rules

1) One guess per forum member.
2) Must include YOUR wallet in your reply for me to send the 100,000 PND if your guess is correct.

Good luck!

READY...GO!
mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:28:24 PM

This makes me happy panda Smiley

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
Pelgoran98

Activity: 328

It'd be nice.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:44:28 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2015, 03:02:14 PM by Pelgoran98

"Ask not what your coin & developers can do for you. Ask what you can do for your coin & developers."
Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 02:57:00 PM

This escalted quickly.

I am not in the least calling out ANYBODY. However, this is an excellent post, Ozzke. You don't deserve the ire of some who are raising hell. I don't blame them one bit for being frustrated. However, putting it into perspective is important. The Developers' record speaks for itself and should always be at the top of everybody's list before they cast the first stone. It's good to complain and get dialog going. We all need to vent. Shit, if you only knew ME!! But, follow it with positive action. PhiPhi has done it with her new forum. Kudos Phiph.

But to start biting the hand that's feeding you, looking that gift horse in the mouth, not realizing how much mother fucking potential we have is a huge mistake and could lead to much damage. Look down deep into your soul: why did you get involved with PND in the first place? What, you have already given up because you're not rich yet?!! WTF? Look at BTC. Their history and progress (the price of BTC almost does not matter because they are goin' big places, and so can we) should give us confidence that this is our potential path, too.

It's so E A R L Y. Give it time, patience and one helluva lot of peace, love and understanding.
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:11:46 PM

Devs are probably taking a little break. You ll have a better chance catching them on the IRC.

on a side note, I think we can really benefit from having our own forum. (We have one setup, it's just currently disabled)

anyone with me?

VOTE:

New Dedicated PND forum.

Kick ass job PhiPhi!!!!

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
PhiPhi

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:27:03 PM

anyone with me?

VOTE:

New Dedicated PND forum.

Kick ass job PhiPhi!!!!

i8 Thanks, you asked a simple question which resonated with me so simple and obvious. Now it's up to us to build our community, our coins value and have some fun! 

Pelgoran98

It'd be nice.

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 03:34:01 PM

anyone with me?

VOTE:

New Dedicated PND forum.

Kick ass job PhiPhi!!!!

i8 Thanks, you asked a simple question which resonated with me so simple and obvious. Now it's up to us to build our community, our coins value and have some fun!  

Pelgoran98: Proud new member.
PhiPhi

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:02:19 PM

100,000 PND giveaway to the first person that guesses my wallet.

My wallet is listed here : http://pnd.showed.us/static/Top100.html

Here are the rules

1) One guess per forum member.
2) Must include YOUR wallet in your reply for me to send the 100,000 PND if your guess is correct.

Good luck!

READY...GO!

Does it start with a P?

Here's my guess PDots2SQnkQcSoWKpuTmKvNrjKcA85F4uQ

and here's my address PGAMbLeV4gWL3XjvBMhjEcwzA5XPG3r2hU

Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: