Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

We're not gone, nor moving out right away. We're not running away with anyone's payment either. We've said numerous times that we're working on a upgrade/refund options for all of our clients, as such it requires a complete audit of the company's finances (needed for discovery during the litigation's investigative process anyway) and we're also restructuring of our current business model all together, gearing up to offer hosting as well hardware soon.

[snip]

You know, I feel like Charlie Brown.  I keep trying to kick the football and play the game with you (e.g., believe you are legit and really are trying to deliver on your promises) and then Lucy yanks the ball away at the last minute (you are Lucy in this analogy).  There are folks on this forum who could be (or at least could have been) your strong supporters, but when you do that to us time and again, at some point we lose trust and faith in you.  

I know AMT was attacked early on by a handful of haters.  That doesn't however justify treating **all** of your customers like enemies.

In another thread, long ago after your first missed shipment dates, I asked you in private e-mail and in public on this forum, to please just come clean with what is going on and give us regular updates and honest answers about the problems, delays, obstacles as soon as you know of them (not months later when you are so desperate that you have to ship non-working parts to customers who then have to attempt fixes themselves).   Repeating myself: that is not just a friendly request but it your obligation under the FTC Mail Order Rule when you failed to meet you stated shipment date.  And its really just good business practice.

Since you never followed that advice, you now find yourself in a position where even people like me who believed in you and defended you, start to question whether you are legit.  Why would you not just post on this forum that you were moving and would be unable to post for a few days?  Why would you not tell us what is going on long ago?  It is obvious now to me that you never could have met the February/early March delivery dates yo you promised, and you would have known that long before February.  Did you string us along just to get more orders?  Or like BFL did you have an unexpected and sudden problem you needed to solve?  Or did you outsource and have problems with your contractor(s)?  Or is the whole thing a scam?

See, we don't know because you don't tell us.  Not telling us leads us to believe the worst in you, rather than the best.

We ignored the naysayers, and now we appear to be just schmucks who didn't heed their shrill but accurate warnings.

Ironically BFL seems to have learned the same lesson but it has recovered some degree of credibility (at least in the minds of many customers) by providing weekly updates, and honest assessments of problems, and real and credible compensation.  They are still way off schedule, but there are now a core of customers (including myself) who might just buy from them again.

If you are really trying to make AMT into a business, and are not just scamming us, here is what you should consider doing:

(1) Provide very regular updates on the status of deliveries (what order numbers shipped and when they were shipped, with tracking numbers, at a minimum); the status, plan and timeline for fixing the myriad of inventory shortages, manpower shortages, design flaws, and whatever else is preventing deliveries of working miners; and how you are implementing your promised compensation package.

(2) If you have determined that you cannot make a viable 1.2 Th/s miner with your current design using A1 chips, and a design that can operate profitably at current difficulty, (which may be the case, as it seems the A1 chip was not as good as was spec'd), then tell us what you plan to do for us given your failure.  I am not talking about assigning blame, I mean that if that is the case you should work with those of us who have tried to work with you to come up with the best and fairest plan possible, in a bad situation.

(3) Stop making promises that you can't keep and statements that are at best exaggerations (refund check is in the mail; your units will ship tomorrow; we are on track for delivery; we have delivered/are delivery; we welcome visitors; etc.)  I want to know what is going on, not hear promises.  If you do make a promise, you have to keep it come hell or high water at this point (consider just in my case alone how many times have you told me that my miners were going to be shipped the next day, within a week or within a few days).

(4) Don't ever - EVER - disappear from the forum for more than a day.  If you are moving, busy, even in the hospital .. it takes only a minute or two to post "Just got run over by a car but I am okay. In hospital and won't be posting until XX."  Its really easy to keep our trust if you are being honest and communicating.  Easy to lose it otherwise.  Saying you are too busy (building miners, moving, dealing with lawsuit, etc.) is just malarky and you know it.  A post takes a few minutes if you really are busy, 30 at most.

Here's to hoping that the next time I kick the ball while you are holding it, I can connect without having the ball yanked away and then watch it sail through the uprights.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:18:57 PM

The reason customers are not posting helpful information about mining, wiring, software and researching how to get these things to work well with the other on this forum is that AMT has been dodging us and not helping us with our problems. If you want to cut the crap, address the problems with people not getting their miners, parts, boards etc.. How can we help each other if we have no working equipment. Believe me, I want to work together with everyone to get the technical problems fixed, and we can all start to mine bitcoins finally.  We are given no choice but to continue to post about non-technical issues. Once the non-technical issues are resolved, this board will be a much better place and AMT will be in a better position to sell chips, miners, hosting etc.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 2577

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:50:18 PM

<snip>
So do ours.

Cool. Considering I am one of those who signed up for the DIY kit I'll take 3 of those - WITH the heatsinks/fans of course - and be happy to call my order fulfilled. I even have a Raspi if needed to feed the USB port the boards use. Don't need a PSU as I have several that will work fine.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:51:49 PM

The reason customers are not posting helpful information about mining, wiring, software and researching how to get these things to work well with the other on this forum is that AMT has been dodging us and not helping us with our problems. If you want to cut the crap, address the problems with people not getting their miners, parts, boards etc.. How can we help each other if we have no working equipment. Believe me, I want to work together with everyone to get the technical problems fixed, and we can all start to mine bitcoins finally.  We are given no choice but to continue to post about non-technical issues. Once the non-technical issues are resolved, this board will be a much better place and AMT will be in a better position to sell chips, miners, hosting etc.

This forum for better or worse is a marketing gateway to profitability for businesses looking to sell miners. The validation from the community is what can make or break this business. It certainly puts the power in the consumers hands to determine the fate of these companies. AMT needs this forum at this point to survive. They COULD turn it around with a bit of work and some good will/faith efforts to help users out. That would go a long way towards establishing what is already a pretty tarnished reputation. Everyone here is dealing with something or other as a result of this. We all just want results. For those with miners, some of us got duds....some of us got partially working duds, and the truly lucky ones got actual working hardware. But AMT is saying they got something coming to address these problems. Let's hope this happens. At this point its fair that people are skeptical and just want what they paid for or their money back. That is just a normal reaction to lack of communication.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:59:45 PM

This forum for better or worse is a marketing gateway to profitability for businesses looking to sell miners. The validation from the community is what can make or break this business. It certainly puts the power in the consumers hands to determine the fate of these companies. AMT needs this forum at this point to survive. They COULD turn it around with a bit of work and some good will/faith efforts to help users out. That would go a long way towards establishing what is already a pretty tarnished reputation. Everyone here is dealing with something or other as a result of this. We all just want results. For those with miners, some of us got duds....some of us got partially working duds, and the truly lucky ones got actual working hardware. But AMT is saying they got something coming to address these problems. Let's hope this happens. At this point its fair that people are skeptical and just want what they paid for or their money back. That is just a normal reaction to lack of communication.

I think you overestimate the importance of this forum. I think it contributes somewhat to sales but I think that its relatively small fry to what these companies are doing in overall unit sales (note I didn't say deliveries)

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:34:11 PM

I think you overestimate the importance of this forum. I think it contributes somewhat to sales but I think that its relatively small fry to what these companies are doing in overall unit sales (note I didn't say deliveries)

And yet a number of companies are already on the verge of going under or are dealing with numerous issues legal and otherwise as a result of feedback and reactions to alot of the issues people are having in this very forum. For larger companies this may not be the case. And the ones that have their own forums like BFL seem to be doing better despite their practices, but the ones that rely on this forum as their means to communicate with the community are the ones that can be made or broken here. Its basically putting their eggs in one basket.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:52:32 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 05:18:26 PM by AMT_miners

AMT_Miners - while they are auditing your finances, and the DA is calling you in to their office, moving out of town etc., let me give you some free business advice.  You need to sit down and have an audit of your own LOGIC, when it comes to logic, AMT you seem to have a very thick skull.  

* by your own admission, if a customer is unhappy with there experience at AMT Miners, you will help them less and less. Not very good logic if you want to stay in business.  The customer gets more upset, and takes more and more action. It's probably not a great idea to ignore very angry customers, especially when you know they are taking various action against you on a daily basis.

* What kind of logic is it just to stop answer customers concerns for months (as you've done before), not return e-mails, not answering the phone, not picking up packages. And most of all not even posting on this board for a week?

* You say your customers bothered you by calling to see if you were a legitimate business (ha-ha, it certainly wasn't me calling) what makes you think when you move to Jenkintown that the homeless and unemployed of Broad Street Philadelphia will not peacefully protest your new location?

* How are you going to survive when customers are upset allow other customers and venders to use photos of crushed miners with a not-so-positive story behind the photos?

By the way, I tried sending my miner to you by FedEx five times, and all five days You were not there. I've tried to do as you instructed, but you did not keep your word.

All very good and sound points you've made. It seems anyone else would have filed for bankruptcy and ran for the hills by the now, but wheres resolution to our clients concerns then?  We'll stick around, improve our "business logic", fight the battles that are thrown our way, and hopefully come out on top. Most start ups don't see profitability within the first year of operations, why should this one be different?

We dont get to the office until later day, we've requested that your package be held at fedex and again as we've gone there several times to try and pick it up it always seems to be out on the truck for delivery, usually after 3 times they stop trying. Again we'll get your package after it is held at fedex the normal way, and we'll fix it and one of us will drive the 45 minutes over to your house and drop it off Brian.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:54:43 PM

<snip>
So do ours.

Cool. Considering I am one of those who signed up for the DIY kit I'll take 3 of those - WITH the heatsinks/fans of course - and be happy to call my order fulfilled. I even have a Raspi if needed to feed the USB port the boards use. Don't need a PSU as I have several that will work fine.

Yes, it'll be an option as well.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:58:28 PM

Loshia,

I do not see your point in all this bashing of AMT.  I think you should leave this board.  Same with Phin.

All AMT customers want is some compensation for their investments.

We already have the legal aspects handled with the class-action lawyers.  If AMT want to work out a solution that gets everyone compensated then that's good for everyone.

The Technobit AMT board looks like a good step in the right direction.  Now we obviously can't trust AMT,  but there are already plenty of organizations that are monitoring AMTs every move.  

So your constant bashing of AMT does not help.   We already know that they have a very low competence level.  However, we want them to come up with a way to compensate everyone who lost money.

You are no help and should disappear!  You really are a nobody that just happens to own a techno-bit board.  Phin is a nobody who doesn't even mine BTC.   I think you folks over estimate your importance in this entire AMT fiasco.  

+1 to this. The goal here should be to get some productive results here. And hopefully getting AMT on here a bit more to comment on things vs us just speculating on whats going on. mrpark is on to something with the whole situation. The communication needs to improve. Even if its a quick update on things. Obviously some of the legal crap cant be commented on. But maybe we can get some updates on other things. A bit of transparency can go a long way in easing these tensions people are feeling right now over things.  But the useless poserko comments I assume loshia still posts serve no purpose any more. Or every did for that matter.

Thanks opieum2, as everyone can see I am a very friendly and forgiving guy who only wants to see the right thing done for everyone here on this board in the end.  I have a lot of experience calling the shots in the real world, most of the time businesses will give me what when there is a problem because I can be very persistent.

AMT_Miners - I propose that I bring my crushed miner back to you (I reversed the FedEx shipping after a week of you not pickup it up), and I exchange it for a brand new working one. I will only bring one of my armed bodyguards (permitted to operate in PA) with me just to make sure I have no problem transporting this $6,000 miner to my car. I've arranged this with my security team, and there is no problem for me to meet you anywhere (and I mean ANYWHERE, even a residential address) and at anytime at of a place of your choosing in PA or NJ. It would be great if we could test it together first to make sure it hashes at 1.2T. Please let me know if you have another idea for me.  It would be a great time to meet me to see that I am real, and not just talk. Let me know where we can meet up face to face... Again, leaving it up to you to make it happen.

Armed bodyguards, lol. We're salesmen and technicians, what are you talking about! First we're going to fulfill everyone else's order (refunded or upgraded) prior to your original order number, and we'll get back to you at that time. We were not aware that you had reversed the fedex, usually fedex attempts 3 drop offs and holds it for pickup.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:00:32 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 05:20:46 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

I disagree with ya in the importance of this Forum.
Very true that folks here for the most part seem to be individual users who have paid for 1, maybe several miners. If AMT's systems were shipping at all I'd be at least thinking about buying more. Hell my Ant pharm now numbers 9 S1's. Would rather that have been based on a more GH-dense platform but is not to be for now.

Also very true that even a single good-sized institutional purchaser could for most miner mfgrs most likely use more miners (chips) than all the private purchasers combined.

But that said - I hope to God that any company/institution that is looking for making a peta-farm is paying attention to what is going on here. Unless there is some back-door deal made between the miner/chip makers (eg. rumors of the Bitmine.ch/PetaHash question?) and such massive pharming interests where said business gets the majority of anything produced - smaller orders be damned - then they damn well had better not pay 1-red cent until the general public is happy. As in units are in the field and working at any level of expected performance.

Can't really see that any would be willing to be the guinea pigs for not-yet tested or even running AT ALL technology. AMT_MINERS themselves said earlier on that "because of the crap here one institutional investor walked away from them". Well duh...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:04:54 PM

<snip>
So do ours.

Yes, it'll be an option as well.
Most excellent. Don't even need a cage either. I have several unused 4 & 5U high 19" rack cases that will work marvelously for them.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:07:42 PM

Folks
Let me clarify two things
1. As i said i will not stop you can ignore me
2. If you ever happen to get original hex8 board + real heatsink + real assambly i can assure you that you can count on me in terms of help abut technicall stuff
BUT once again Poserkoto Zipkin will not deliver this board to you. If he does it will be to a few blessed ones. So do not count on it all.
Good luck to all of you who still do hope

What are your qualifications to do assembly?  What if we send you our bad AMT boards,  can you assemble and test them on the technobit boards?

Loshia is simply a client of Technobit, that's all he'll ever be.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:14:56 PM

Loshia,

I do not see your point in all this bashing of AMT.  I think you should leave this board.  Same with Phin.

We already have the legal aspects handled with the class-action lawyers.  If AMT want to work out a solution that gets everyone compensated then that's good for everyone.

The Technobit AMT board looks like a good step in the right direction.  Now we obviously can't trust AMT,  but there are already plenty of organizations that are monitoring AMTs every move.  

So your constant bashing of AMT does not help.   We already know that they have a very low competence level.  However, we want them to come up with a way to compensate everyone who lost money.

You are no help and should disappear!  You really are a nobody that just happens to own a techno-bit board.  Phin is a nobody who doesn't even mine BTC.   I think you folks over estimate your importance in this entire AMT fiasco.  

+1 to this. The goal here should be to get some productive results here. And hopefully getting AMT on here a bit more to comment on things vs us just speculating on whats going on. mrpark is on to something with the whole situation. The communication needs to improve. Even if its a quick update on things. Obviously some of the legal crap cant be commented on. But maybe we can get some updates on other things. A bit of transparency can go a long way in easing these tensions people are feeling right now over things.  But the useless poserko comments I assume loshia still posts serve no purpose any more. Or every did for that matter.

Thanks opieum2, as everyone can see I am a very friendly and forgiving guy who only wants to see the right thing done for everyone here on this board in the end.  I have a lot of experience calling the shots in the real world, most of the time businesses will give me what when there is a problem because I can be very persistent.

AMT_Miners - I propose that I bring my crushed miner back to you (I reversed the FedEx shipping after a week of you not pickup it up), and I exchange it for a brand new working one. I will only bring one of my armed bodyguards (permitted to operate in PA) with me just to make sure I have no problem transporting this $6,000 miner to my car. I've arranged this with my security team, and there is no problem for me to meet you anywhere (and I mean ANYWHERE, even a residential address) and at anytime at of a place of your choosing in PA or NJ. It would be great if we could test it together first to make sure it hashes at 1.2T. Please let me know if you have another idea for me.  It would be a great time to meet me to see that I am real, and not just talk. Let me know where we can meet up face to face... Again, leaving it up to you to make it happen.

Armed bodyguards, lol. We're salesmen and technicians, what are you talking about! First we're going to fulfill everyone else's order (refunded or upgraded) prior to your original order number, and we'll get back to you at that time. We were not aware that you had reversed the fedex, usually fedex attempts 3 drop offs and holds it for pickup.

I am sorry that I require a body guard to meet you in person, please understand that the address on your website does not reflect your real address, and you have moved out of you location. As I've said I am someone who doesn't leave things to chance.  That being said, I am willing to meet anywhere if you like. I am glad you are willing to help me, and I will do all I can to assess and rectify the situation with you. Fed Ex said they would try you for 7 days, but after 5 days I had it reversed. Again, I apologize for this.

Again, please stop spreading rumors. It is our real address and we have not moved out. We usually have staff in that office but to several setbacks which we've already mentioned and will not repeat at this point we have not been able to get to the office until later in the day.

You'll come when we email that we're ready for you, and you can bring whom ever you want, bodyguards and all. Until which point we'd appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself.. We understand that you'd like to resolve this situation, and we too would like to resolve this situation with you, but from this point forward we're going to care of the nicer guys, and let complaint filers and customers that don't believe in us join the class action.
mrpark

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:19:37 PM

Since they are sending me back the miner, I will have my technical guys look at it again. For some reason only half the boards work.  In order to make it easier on us, I will try to just ask for the parts I need if that is a possibility. The RasPi works, its just only half the boards work. Either its the cables or the backplane that was damaged in shipping.  I will just not worry about the case if I can get it to hash at 1.2Th/s with support. Thank You.

mrpark

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:21:13 PM

Loshia,

I am sorry that I require a body guard to meet you in person, please understand that the address on your website does not reflect your real address, and you have moved out of you location. As I've said I am someone who doesn't leave things to chance.  That being said, I am willing to meet anywhere if you like. I am glad you are willing to help me, and I will do all I can to assess and rectify the situation with you. Fed Ex said they would try you for 7 days, but after 5 days I had it reversed. Again, I apologize for this.

Again, please stop spreading rumors. It is our real address and we have not moved out. We usually have staff in that office but to several setbacks which we've already mentioned and will not repeat at this point we have not been able to get to the office until later in the day.

You'll come when we email that we're ready for you, and you can bring whom ever you want, bodyguards and all. Until which point we'd appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself.. We understand that you'd like to resolve this situation, and we too would like to resolve this situation with you, but from this point forward we're going to care of the nicer guys, and let complaint filers and customers that don't believe in us join the class action.

I appoligize I will edit my post, I made a mistake and thought you said that you had moved out because of people calling the adjacent offices. Please feel free to delete my post with the error.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:30:26 PM

He said one armed bodyguard.   Well I can't blame him for taking a body guard with him, afterall Bruno says that you treated him like a 'garden gnome'.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:32:32 PM

Since they are sending me back the miner, I will have my technical guys look at it again. For some reason only half the boards work.  In order to make it easier on us, I will try to just ask for the parts I need if that is a possibility. The RasPi works, its just only half the boards work. Either its the cables or the backplane that was damaged in shipping.  I will just not worry about the case if I can get it to hash at 1.2Th/s with support. Thank You.
I am wandering how much your technical guys charge you?
I am wandering why you are continue to loose money?
I am wandering when you realize that the chance to receive crap again is almost 100%

They are my staff, cost is free. I am trying to work it out with AMT and become a "nice customer" if they will allow it.
Ok dude it is your decision   however you are loosing time of your stuff and you are paying for it
Ask for Technobit boards if you can the chance to get it working is bigger. Hover AMT engineering  touch can be deadly for the boards

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:33:00 PM

Since they deleted a post of mine quoting they're own words, I'll repost it again.

lol @ the fact that they are "taking care of the nicer customers first". Top notch business practice....

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:34:47 PM

Since they deleted a post of mine quoting they're own words, I'll repost it again.

lol @ the fact that they are "taking care of the nicer customers first". Top notch business practice....

Sry we confused you with Loshia.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:34:58 PM

Since they are sending me back the miner, I will have my technical guys look at it again. For some reason only half the boards work.  In order to make it easier on us, I will try to just ask for the parts I need if that is a possibility. The RasPi works, its just only half the boards work. Either its the cables or the backplane that was damaged in shipping.  I will just not worry about the case if I can get it to hash at 1.2Th/s with support. Thank You.

Okay, keep me us up to date with you return process.  I got a 48lb brick in my basement that needs to be sent out.   I don't want to have the trouble of it being shipped and being bounced around several times to a non-accepting location.

AMT.... what address is best place to send RMA equipment.  Is the FEDEX location the best?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: