Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:59:31 AM

You just paid the guy for logo #1 ?!?!

Huh Huh

Wow, nice job on #6.
#3 & #6 are miles ahead of the rest. #1 is the absolute worst of the bunch. Looks like some transformer bullshit...nothing serious about #6 at all.

No offense to the person who designed #1, your efforts are appreciated and it looks like you've been paid already. You turned into quite the troll when people started complaining about your design...Now go away quietly Smiley

Cinni Dev:

• Run a new logo contest or choose #3 or #6 and pay in cinni. Why would you pay in anything else? #1 is definitely the wrong choice...it looks immature.
  • wallet syncing continues to be an issue
  • Cinni is a great coin that is not getting any good press. There used to be alot of buzz regarding Cinni, it's been quiet for too long. Right now is critical for Cinni. Step up or risk coin dying out

I hold a small bag and would love to see Cinni succeed regardless of how many im holding.

Did I mention logo #1 is a mistake?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:23:55 AM

I love how this community loves to have fun with logos and does not take itself too seriously. Crypto should be fun!

Doge coin is how I found out about crypto. The meme was funny and the videos were great!

Lets be honest. CINNI has much more features (encrypted messages and invoicing) and a better wallet than DOGE. However DOGE has a much larger market cap. Why? The community and fun!

Lets make some fun videos like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms

We can sponsor some things (on a smaller scale) like DOGE sponsored NASCAR and the Olympic Bobsled team.

Lets have fun!

What do you all think?
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:54:25 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 09:35:30 AM by pawlo74

I love how this community loves to have fun with logos and does not take itself too seriously. Crypto should be fun!

Doge coin is how I found out about crypto. The meme was funny and the videos were great!

Lets be honest. CINNI has much more features (encrypted messages and invoicing) and a better wallet than DOGE. However DOGE has a much larger market cap. Why? The community and fun!

Lets make some fun videos like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms

We can sponsor some things (on a smaller scale) like DOGE sponsored NASCAR and the Olympic Bobsled team.

Lets have fun!

What do you all think?

That scares me what direction Cinnicoin goes be cause of some community members talk.
None serious investor wants to be part of that BUT the other way can attract more users which might be good for Cinni.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:30:46 AM

I still need more names to add to my list of possible alpha/beta testers for anon transfers please (Windows and Linux for now).

I have also made a decision. Anyone who I see making personal attacks in the forums I will exclude from any alpha/beta testing I set up. I am a volunteer who is NOT accepting any donations. I choose to surround myself only by positive people.

We all need to work together to make CINNI successful. We cant change the past, only do our best to control the future.

I expect some bugs in some of my anon transfer ideas during alpha/beta testing. Constructive feedback, bug reports, etc I appreciate. However I don't want to involve anyone who is going to making CINNI look bad by complaining on the forums about updates to websites, social media accounts, etc. These things can be discussed by private message/IRC etc. If you are not getting the answers you need then create a new website, facebook, twitter account etc yourself (essentially free) if you think you can do a better job. I want to focus on code, not bickering about who is in charge of updating which social media site.

Based on the messages I have received I know others feel the same way. Lets stay positive and on task, particularly in this thread which the world can see.

+1000

Looking forward to Cinni being back as 100% operational again. codecaffeinecode has been selfless and a huge help so far to Cinni. Without him it would have cost a lot for a coder to rectify current issues.

I hope our community grows quickly again !
Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:26:24 AM

I still need more names to add to my list of possible alpha/beta testers for anon transfers please (Windows and Linux for now).

I have also made a decision. Anyone who I see making personal attacks in the forums I will exclude from any alpha/beta testing I set up. I am a volunteer who is NOT accepting any donations. I choose to surround myself only by positive people.

We all need to work together to make CINNI successful. We cant change the past, only do our best to control the future.

I expect some bugs in some of my anon transfer ideas during alpha/beta testing. Constructive feedback, bug reports, etc I appreciate. However I don't want to involve anyone who is going to making CINNI look bad by complaining on the forums about updates to websites, social media accounts, etc. These things can be discussed by private message/IRC etc. If you are not getting the answers you need then create a new website, facebook, twitter account etc yourself (essentially free) if you think you can do a better job. I want to focus on code, not bickering about who is in charge of updating which social media site.

Based on the messages I have received I know others feel the same way. Lets stay positive and on task, particularly in this thread which the world can see.

+1000

Looking forward to Cinni being back as 100% operational again. codecaffeinecode has been selfless and a huge help so far to Cinni. Without him it would have cost a lot for a coder to rectify current issues.

Here is a good new!
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:08:16 AM

Cinni blockchain updated bootstrap.dat file at
Block 527345 Aug 6, 2014 19:05:35 UTC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzs8ydqnu4bte07/bootstrap.dat
or simply bootstrap.cinniblock.com

Thank you for continuing to update this for the community!
jessilee

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:50:12 PM

+1000

i have no coding or testing experience do u have to have coding knowledge to be tester?
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:02:28 PM

+1000

we didnt hear from codecaffeincode after this post u qouted

i wonder if he is still willing to work for cinni, any news from him??? or anyone spoke with him today?

hopefully he continues to be part of the team
Schild_

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:14:54 PM

+1000

we didnt hear from codecaffeincode after this post u qouted

i wonder if he is still willing to work for cinni, any news from him??? or anyone spoke with him today?

hopefully he continues to be part of the team

He says he wants someone to delete some post before he continue coding for us..
HEISENAIR

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:39:56 PM

Whoever that someone is please delete your post.

I will add though that this is Crypto, and you need to have a thicker skin. If you let some negative posters determine your work ethic, you will never ever complete work on any coin. This shit happens everywhere.

Looking like we will have to pay someone unless codecaffeincode replies.

I personally hope you return. You've been a great help so far!
Schild_

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:46:07 PM

I will add though that this is Crypto, and you need to have a thicker skin. If you let some negative posters determine your work ethic, you will never ever complete work on any coin. This shit happens everywhere.

I know who it is. This person is not connecting everyday unfortunately...
pawlo74

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:09:33 PM

+1
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:35:30 PM

I know who it is. This person is not connecting everyday unfortunately...

i send him pm to  delete the post...but i dont know, he did not reply
HEISENAIR

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:52:05 PM

So one guy has offended him.

He may not even be active anymore, yet every Cinnicoin member is effectively being held to randsom.

I say we pay someone, then they will have an obligation to finish the task. It is not nice or right that one poster ruins it for the rest of us. I do not appreciate being held like a hostage because of some idiot that posted bad/rude comments to our coder.

Codecaffeincode, we need Cinni to forge ahead. Either you're willing to work like you have for us or you are not. You are fully entitled to make your own decision, and no one can blame you as you are doing this unpaid. I know it's not nice to be insulted when you're working for Cinni. However, we cannot just sit around hoping you get an apology or a post deleted. Cinni is bigger than individuals here, and the community/cinni does not have the luxury of time.

We need to act NOW!!

Cinni members your thoughts??
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:32:44 PM

He may not even be active anymore, yet every Cinnicoin member is effectively being held to randsom.

I say we pay someone, then they will have an obligation to finish the task. It is not nice or right that one poster ruins it for the rest of us. I do not appreciate being held like a hostage because of some idiot that posted bad/rude comments to our coder.

Codecaffeincode, we need Cinni to forge ahead. Either you're willing to work like you have for us or you are not. You are fully entitled to make your own decision, and no one can blame you as you are doing this unpaid. I know it's not nice to be insulted when you're working for Cinni. However, we cannot just sit around hoping you get an apology or a post deleted. Cinni is bigger than individuals here, and the community/cinni does not have the luxury of time.

We need to act NOW!!

Codecaffeinecode work commitment and suggest _schild create an account for donations that will be paid to go according codecaffeinecode delivering updates.

The account must be completely transparent to the community.
Of course codecaffeinecode must step forward.
pawlo74

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:04:49 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 04:28:22 PM by pawlo74

We need to act NOW!!

Codecaffeinecode work commitment and suggest _schild create an account for donations that will be paid to go according codecaffeinecode delivering updates.

The account must be completely transparent to the community.
Of course codecaffeinecode must step forward.

Cinni is bigger than individuals here

100% agree !
guys can you imagine value of Cinni with features Shadowcoin and Cinni in one ? I've got no idea why Rynomster left Huh

For me personally Cinnicoin dev is the biggest individual here and he has been offended many times and he is still here that is proper attitude in wild west crypto world this is not the best place for soft ones !
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:38:48 PM

Personally I think cinnicoin is another victim.
Those who were deceived us battbot, rynomster and that has been all the hosts has been cinnicoin.
You may be criticized for lack of communication (although I did not understand that in a forum where all the anger was directed to it), but I think it was honest and it is showing following us.
I think we should all sing a mea culpa and start a new stage of construction under the direction of cinnicoin and codecaffeinecode.
regards

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:46:45 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 05:10:23 PM by 2520

Wait, so codecaffeinecode left because someone posted something that offended him? Please tell me hes joking? I hope he understands that this is the Internet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
pawlo74

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:01:32 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 05:14:35 PM by pawlo74

Wait, so codecaffeinecode left because someone posted something that offended him? Please tell me hes joking? I hope he understands that this is the Internet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes How old is he? 8?

I have asked a friend to help me with anon transaction implementation using the EM protocol described in the CINNI whitepaper:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/49w5yo2cy7my4xr/Cinni+Anonymous+Transfer.pdf

I think I may be able to have something set up for alpha testing of certain Anon Transaction protocols  by next weekend. Anyone wishing to participate can send me a PM. Dont worry about how many coins are needed to operate a node. Free coins can be provided for testnet.

No he did not.
Is it weekend yet ?   Smiley
unlock.mk

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

1st logo, free to use for Cinni Coin, more to come...

Pages: « 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: