Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card  (Read 52604 times)
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 10:39:13 AM

I need one to pay for my dedicated game server, please. My receipts are in BTC but need to pay for the server in EUR. Thanks!
PM sent.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

Spectrocoin is all in one service from trading to mobile recharge everything is available on spectrocoin.com.I like it very much.Do you have any plan to sell your shares through ICO or any other way?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 02:23:29 PM

Spectrocoin is all in one service from trading to mobile recharge everything is available on spectrocoin.com.I like it very much.Do you have any plan to sell your shares through ICO or any other way?
Thanks for your feedback! We do not plan ICO at the moment as we are focused on adding more features (look for some killing features before mid-summer). However, what would really help us, if you could spread a word about us, as the more clients we have, the more we can invest in developing and to lower prices even more. Check our affiliate program as well as we share 10% from all fees paid.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
idegcb

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

Some issues with virtual card. Check pm
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 09:42:12 PM

Some issues with virtual card. Check pm
All good now?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

Guys could you please in future notify us by putting something on your website or twitter that you will be doing some system maintenance so we know rather than have us wondering where our deposits are.

Your support said that there is no ETA, hopefully it won't be too long but I would suggest some prior notice to ensure customers have a smooth and transparent xperience.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 07:58:34 AM

Guys could you please in future notify us by putting something on your website or twitter that you will be doing some system maintenance so we know rather than have us wondering where our deposits are.

Your support said that there is no ETA, hopefully it won't be too long but I would suggest some prior notice to ensure customers have a smooth and transparent xperience.

Apologies for the inconvenience we will do our best to notify our clients in the future.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
btc_cc

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:21:50 PM

Hey, I am interested in registering at your site, could you please tell me what types of deposit/withdrawal options are available for unverified accounts? Thanks!
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:38:00 AM

Hey, I am interested in registering at your site, could you please tell me what types of deposit/withdrawal options are available for unverified accounts? Thanks!

Hello, unverified accounts can deposit/withdraw money with e-wallets, such as PerfectMoney, OKPay, Payeer and cash in certain countries. You can also deposit DASH and Bitcoin without verification.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
jordisaval981

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

Apologies for the inconvenience we will do our best to notify our clients in the future.

Hi, I agree with the previous comment.  As a noob to your site and with my desposit pending for almost 24 hours now it would be good to have some ETA.  I've read generally good comments about your service however this is unfortunate as a first experience.  Any idea when this will be fixed?
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

Hi, I agree with the previous comment.  As a noob to your site and with my desposit pending for almost 24 hours now it would be good to have some ETA.  I've read generally good comments about your service however this is unfortunate as a first experience.  Any idea when this will be fixed?

Hello, we are working on it at the moment. Should be fixed in a few hours. Thank you for your patience.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:48:04 AM

Hello, we are working on it at the moment. Should be fixed in a few hours. Thank you for your patience.

What exactly are you trying to fix? two days now is quite concerning and doesn't sit well.
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 04:38:37 PM

What exactly are you trying to fix? two days now is quite concerning and doesn't sit well.

Please send to PM your SpectroCoin account name, as we believe the issue is with too low transaction fee you have put for the deposit.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:57:00 PM

Please send to PM your SpectroCoin account name, as we believe the issue is with too low transaction fee you have put for the deposit.

Sent the txids, I really don't think the fee is the issue as both have had hundreds of confirms and you state after 1 confirm you show the transaction.
boby-1

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:58:10 PM

Is there an  API for merchants?

SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Is there an  API for merchants?

Yes, you can find it here https://spectrocoin.com/en/integration/spectrocoin.html#/introduction/merchant-api

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:50:09 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 08:23:56 PM by Dent_DC

First of all Spectrocoin is good. Its not a scam site and they don't steal your funds. I have been a client of theirs for about a year and have made several transactions of both Bitcoin and Dash, I have made withdrawals, received payments, bitcoin transfers etc and I have a Spectroin VISA card that works great. I am really satisfied with their service and support and I have recommended their services to several friends that are now also clients of Spectrocoin. I do think most of the negative feedback you might read is made by a few users that have had problems due to things that are not directly Spectrocoins responsibility to solve.

But I think that they are a little unclear regarding costs and fees for the user. And I dont like it, it gives you as a user a bad feeling.

Their Terms of service are not very clear and do not inform at all regarding any cost for the user regarding selling for example Bitcoin.

One example would be:

https://spectrocoin.com/en/terms/bitcoinRedeem.html

5. PRICING AND OFFER
5.4. The price of your Bitcoins is determined by the Bitcoin market rates at the date of the delivery.

While this is most likey true "in a way", it is not really the whole story. There is no mentioning of their "special formula" that deducts ~3.5% of the value of the Bitcoins you sell. You only notice this when you are about to make a sale, and you can't find any numbers or info that explains why the value is so much lower (about 70€ on 1 BTC) without asking support for more information. Plus, when asking about this I have not been able to receive any further information regarding what the special formula is or how it works but that it exists, so I deduct it is a "secret formula". I have been able to calculate the 3.5% by checking the global market value and compare it with the Spectrocoin exchange value for the last 6 months. But it could be a dynamic value and might be more.

To have a secret formula that deducts some of the value of your coins is not what you would expect from a company that otherwise is profiling itself as an honest, effective and modern company. Its more like they want you to sign up, use the service that is great, and then when you find out how expensive it is to exchange, be too involved to pull out and find another solution.

Whatever the reason is to not publicly display the cost for the end user of a Bitcoin exchange, its not good.

My final thoughts about Spectrocoin are: Good company, great potential, with a LOT of room for improvement! And too expensive in the longrun. 1% would be well enough these days when Bitcoin is becoming so popular. Money never made anybody happy, its how you make them that makes you happy Wink

Edit: Check this out for an example of transparency and reasonable fees https://uphold.com/en/pricing

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 09:14:18 PM

First of all Spectrocoin is good. Its not a scam site and they don't steal your funds. I have been a client of theirs for about a year and have made several transactions of both Bitcoin and Dash, I have made withdrawals, received payments, bitcoin transfers etc and I have a Spectroin VISA card that works great. I am really satisfied with their service and support and I have recommended their services to several friends that are now also clients of Spectrocoin. I do think most of the negative feedback you might read is made by a few users that have had problems due to things that are not directly Spectrocoins responsibility to solve.

But I think that they are a little unclear regarding costs and fees for the user. And I dont like it, it gives you as a user a bad feeling.

Their Terms of service are not very clear and do not inform at all regarding any cost for the user regarding selling for example Bitcoin.

One example would be:

https://spectrocoin.com/en/terms/bitcoinRedeem.html

5. PRICING AND OFFER
5.4. The price of your Bitcoins is determined by the Bitcoin market rates at the date of the delivery.

While this is most likey true "in a way", it is not really the whole story. There is no mentioning of their "special formula" that deducts ~3.5% of the value of the Bitcoins you sell. You only notice this when you are about to make a sale, and you can't find any numbers or info that explains why the value is so much lower (about 70€ on 1 BTC) without asking support for more information. Plus, when asking about this I have not been able to receive any further information regarding what the special formula is or how it works but that it exists, so I deduct it is a "secret formula". I have been able to calculate the 3.5% by checking the global market value and compare it with the Spectrocoin exchange value for the last 6 months. But it could be a dynamic value and might be more.

To have a secret formula that deducts some of the value of your coins is not what you would expect from a company that otherwise is profiling itself as an honest, effective and modern company. Its more like they want you to sign up, use the service that is great, and then when you find out how expensive it is to exchange, be too involved to pull out and find another solution.

Whatever the reason is to not publicly display the cost for the end user of a Bitcoin exchange, its not good.

My final thoughts about Spectrocoin are: Good company, great potential, with a LOT of room for improvement! And too expensive in the longrun. 1% would be well enough these days when Bitcoin is becoming so popular. Money never made anybody happy, its how you make them that makes you happy Wink

Edit: Check this out for an example of transparency and reasonable fees https://uphold.com/en/pricing

Thanks for your feedback. Regarding the fees we are soon releasing the fees table as in your example. Regarding our "secret formula", to be honest it varies on many things: how many opposite exchange transaction we have inside our system, what is the volatility of bitcoin and etc. Our margin of 3.5% is very rare, only happens during high volatility of bitcoin price, usually it is never higher than 1.5% also we try to keep all other costs low as possible, you will soon see a sharp decrease in prices debit cards as well as many other features. And to be fair, we are usually one of the cheapest providers of bitcoin debit card, buying bitcoin with credit or debit cards providers.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:38:36 PM

Thank you for your reply. I am glad to hear you will update with new information regarding fees. I do recommend Spectrocoin, among other things for this, fast replies! Wink

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
SpectroCoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 08:27:39 AM

Thank you for your reply. I am glad to hear you will update with new information regarding fees. I do recommend Spectrocoin, among other things for this, fast replies! Wink
Thanks for recommending us and sorry for inconveniences as we are still rapidly developing our solution and as you have said there is a lot of space for improvement. If you will have some other feedback please let us know.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: