Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210694 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
@bb

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:19:55 AM

Quote from: versprichnix link=topi

CZ shall dance to b4h4mu7's tune!
[/quote

No more mockery please. It will hurt yourself.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:51:54 AM

I started to get personal messages from people who call themselfs "investors".
They writing that they invested hundreds of-thousands $ in project and really care about it, giving me strong advice to stop other projects and dedicate myself to BBR and so on.

For all those people i'll answer here: you invest not in the project, you invest in coins, which do not affect project funding much.
Just fyi: average salary for experienced developer is about 8-10k$/month, if you would dedicate just a tiny part of your "investment" into project funding you would get really strong improvements of BBR from development side.

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

20,000BBR sent to @zoidberg. Please confirm whenever you receive them.

Very good donation to the developer, makes me want to buy some more bbr
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:14:36 AM

They writing that they invested hundreds of-thousands $ in project and really care about it, giving me strong advice to stop other projects and dedicate myself to BBR and so on.

For all those people i'll answer here: you invest not in the project, you invest in coins, which do not affect project funding much.
Just fyi: average salary for experienced developer is about 8-10k$/month, if you would dedicate just a tiny part of your "investment" into project funding you would get really strong improvements of BBR from development side.

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

Until those investors want send you 25 btc I would ignore them.  They bought when was cheap and pumped the coin.  Not all but some were involved in pumping the coin and use bad methods in the process.  Bagholders are desperately trying to keep bbr going up.  
Don't help them.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 11:23:03 AM

Zoidbeg

Until those investors want send you 25 btc I would ignore them.  They bought when was cheap and pumped the coin.  Not all but some were involved in pumping the coin and use bad methods in the process.  Bagholders are desperately trying to keep bbr going up.  
Don't help them.

It's the usual cryptocrowd, how cares? Zoidberg will do what he want and when he want, but when he is doing something it's usually good and therefore i respect him  Wink .

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

No, I'm a Boolberry holder.

Don't waste our time.

it is just a matter of our endeavors not only time issue in this
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

No, I'm a Boolberry holder.

Don't waste our time.

it is just a matter of our endeavors not only time issue in this

"Endeavors" for which persons exactly loosing their wealth (and reputation)? Making money on people that are too naive to recognize what is going on here? Stealing also evolves some "endeavor". Stealing like George Soros is doing it, one of the guides of 1block?

I have also my "endeavors", and I hope this is not useless.
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:48:47 PM

Zoidbeg

20,000BBR sent to @zoidberg. Please confirm whenever you receive them.

Very good donation to the developer, makes me want to buy some more bbr

Thank you. I've been holding BBR for over a year now with the hopes that one day cz will return to be active.. maybe if he had better communication that donations equal development other holders other than myself would of donated much sooner. If my donation doesn't go anywhere then at least I made an attempt to contribute to the projects development. Most holders here are reluctant to donate to a developer that hasn't done anything for the project in recent years, but I'm not. All this community wants is active development and communication between the community and all the contributors. If that means I need to donate to crypto_zoidberg, 1block or other developers that want to see this project succeed then I will.

The recent pump started way before the fake crypto_zoidberg showed up in Slack. That bad actor showed up at a later stage in the pump when the coin was hovering around $.65. Imo, this fake cz was probably planted by the same FUD campaigners on this thread from the Monero camp to drive the price back down and they've succeeded in doing so. Now those same FUD fuckers are saying that the fake cameo appearance was the entire reason for the pump, totally discounting the projects credibility, reputation and organic growth.
1blockologist

Activity: 505

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 04:31:52 PM

The recent pump started way before the fake crypto_zoidberg showed up in Slack. That bad actor showed up at a later stage in the pump when the coin was hovering around $.65. Imo, this fake cz was probably planted by the same FUD campaigners on this thread from the Monero camp to drive the price back down and they've succeeded in doing so. Now those same FUD fuckers are saying that the fake cameo appearance was the entire reason for the pump, totally discounting the projects credibility, reputation and organic growth.

I'm glad to see someone has been following so closely

The bi-weeklies will continue to be bi-weekly and there's been no deviation from that regardless of price

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:19:59 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 07:01:04 PM by b4h4mu7

I'm glad to see someone has been following so closely

The bi-weeklies will continue to be bi-weekly and there's been no deviation from that regardless of price

Around the same time he showed up in Slack, Fluffypony showed up in the Poloniex trollbox to discredit Boolberry. This was a coordinated attack on Boolberry by Monero camp who don't want competition in cryptonote. The audacity that these trolls come in here and call this project a scam is a scam in itself, just like they scammed the media into believing their Oasis market was a real DNM that added XMR.

Zoidbeg

I also want to address crypto_zoidberg: You say that investing in coins has little effect on the developer fund, but I would have to completely disagree with you. By design of this project, you get 1% of the total coins mined and the hash rate is at an all-time high. The higher the Boolberry market cap, the more your developer fee is worth. You've received roughly 90,000 coins without making a substantial commit to the codebase in over two years. At $.10 a coin thats $9,000, at $1 a coin that's $90,000. That means at the height of this pump translated into a ten fold increase in the worth of your fund. If the price reaches $10 a coin, that's a $900,000 developer fund. So yes, investing in coins does have a direct effect on the developer fund that you designed to passively receive funds for continued development. The only reason this project isn't at $10.00 or more per coin is developer neglect and according to your post an apparent lack of additional donations from the community. Again, by design you have a vested interested of 1% in the project to see it succeed. If this isn't enough for you why don't you increase the fee to 5% or 10%? I'm positive most here would sacrifice extra points on the mining fee for active development.

I hope my donation is enough to get you back on the project. If it isn't enough for you to work on this project again then please send it to 1block or another developer keen on seeing this project succeed.
DeCryptIcon

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

Nice job on the donation.  If we can confirm the donations will spark new development I'll contribute as well.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

Nice job on the donation.  If we can confirm the donations will spark new development I'll contribute as well.

Thank you
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:50:21 PM

What was the last pump?

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
Greenster

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:16:00 PM

After a nice setup its all clear now how the pump worked as we can see in the screenshots some guy working at ev6 holds 2.2 million bbr. He is also responsible with others for the pump.

Poloniex locked his account but when it gets unlocked expect 2 things another pump so he can dump higher or a total dump. You have been warned

http://imgur.com/MhvyXGq
http://imgur.com/HoIG0vJ

And to end this here is a nice video

http://Https://youtu.be/6Av1gc7JbLA
@bb

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:00:39 AM

After a nice setup its all clear now how the pump worked as we can see in the screenshots some guy working at ev6 holds 2.2 million bbr. He is also responsible with others for the pump.

Poloniex locked his account but when it gets unlocked expect 2 things another pump so he can dump higher or a total dump. You have been warned

The way I see, that polo account belongs to one of the bbr super mega pumper recently and it is now being frozen by poloniex, it was result of dirty work. Polo should be aware the potential that it can crashed coin market not only bbr but also xmr, aeon or any coin. Poloniex would never released this account and the dev team can help polo to clarify what has happened. Polo is in USA that has law how that result of dirty work should be taken care of.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

the second image shows only sells and no buys. so that would be the opposite of the 'pumper with a frozen account' who is suspected to have been buying through last week's rally. the screenshot shows sells all through years past, with one sell in 2017. this image is more so evidence that the economic incentives are properly aligned for older holders, as this person has been able to continuously sell without crashing the market.

the first image supports the large buyer though

I am not sure how those two fit in the same series together

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
@bb

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:29:55 AM

the second image shows only sells and no buys. so that would be the opposite of the 'pumper with a frozen account' who is suspected to have been buying through last week's rally. the screenshot shows sells all through years past, with one sell in 2017. this image is more so evidence that the economic incentives are properly aligned for older holders, as this person has been able to continuously sell without crashing the market.

the first image supports the large buyer though

I am not sure how those two fit in the same series together

Well the deposit tab should make clear where are the bools came from, but truly amazing what kind of miner equipment can do 2 million in about 3 years considering the fastest miner is gtx 780ti which is not so power efficient.

My 4x gtx750ti rig only collect 10,000 BBR last year.

Edited : Besides poloniex has no reason to freeze the account if it was earned from mining.

1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 07:38:24 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 07:51:04 AM by 1blockologist

Edited : Besides poloniex has no reason to freeze the account if it was earned from mining.

which further suggests that the second picture is unrelated to the first

if polo has reason to suggest the source funds are illicit, it is likely from a public and liquid blockchain. Monero and Boolberry are not, so the first picture was likely funded with bitcoin and this was incongruent with the verification process polo did, so that the whale could raise their withdrawal limit.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:26:41 AM

which further suggests that the second picture is unrelated to the first

if polo has reason to suggest the source funds are illicit, it is likely from a public and liquid blockchain. Monero and Boolberry are not, so the first picture was likely funded with bitcoin and this was incongruent with the verification process polo did, so that the whale could raise their withdrawal limit.

blocko you were also involved in this pump. Polo froze the account of suspicious behavior which is obvious. Blocko will now move to AEON and his pump team be aware.
smartrus

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:38:09 AM

New pool bbr.rupool .tk  
Pool supports payment_id, so you can mine directly to an exchange.
Total Pool Fee: 2%
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

Thank you for your WARNING!

Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster Greenster

Warning to all people holding too much coins, to complete the warning. Happiness for the people, that are holding too less of them.
Pages: « 1 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 [386] 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: