Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210694 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

cz can you confirm that the cz account that appeared on slack now and said it filled a complaint about coins manipulation on polo against 1blockologist is yours?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:53:26 AM

I started to get personal messages from people who call themselfs "investors".
They writing that they invested hundreds of-thousands $ in project and really care about it, giving me strong advice to stop other projects and dedicate myself to BBR and so on.

For all those people i'll answer here: you invest not in the project, you invest in coins, which do not affect project funding much.
Just fyi: average salary for experienced developer is about 8-10k$/month, if you would dedicate just a tiny part of your "investment" into project funding you would get really strong improvements of BBR from development side.

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

Is this account the real CZ?

seems not to make any sense to me. I mean he holds a lot of BBR I would expect but investors in bbr coins driving up the price to huge levels does not help him with funding? what does this even mean? Most coin developers hold a LOT of the coin they are developing for so when it goes up 10x their funding is increased hugely because they sell chunks to raise BTC if that is what they need.

Let's increase the development % to 5 or 10 % then to a known wallet address so we can see how much development fund their is right now. 1% is probably not enough

Also what's this someone owns 2million BBR that is a crazy amount. POLO locked the wallet due to what exact reason?

Sad to see BBR cut down in its rise up to being something relevant in the cc sphere. Is it all elaborate fud or is this really a massive pump and dump exit from someone.

If this is the real CZ posting and he wants a larger slice. Let's give a larger slice and get this thing rolling.

BBR moves at snails pace these last years. How to kick start it off again?

To my knowledge it was a fairly launched coin and had no dramas behind it. I hope someone is not spoiling this all for a quick pump and dump.

versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

Also what's this someone owns 2million BBR that is a crazy amount. POLO locked the wallet due to what exact reason?

Is this account the real Greenster?
whitecloud

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

Why not pump on node ?  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590421.0
https://bter.com/trade/NODE_btc
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:40:08 PM

The recent pump started way before the fake crypto_zoidberg showed up in Slack. That bad actor showed up at a later stage in the pump when the coin was hovering around $.65. Imo, this fake cz was probably planted by the same FUD campaigners on this thread from the Monero camp to drive the price back down and they've succeeded in doing so. Now those same FUD fuckers are saying that the fake cameo appearance was the entire reason for the pump, totally discounting the projects credibility, reputation and organic growth.

I'm glad to see someone has been following so closely

The bi-weeklies will continue to be bi-weekly and there's been no deviation from that regardless of price

there are many followers not only one ..actually this is a team work..
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:28:54 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 06:07:42 PM by b4h4mu7

They writing that they invested hundreds of-thousands $ in project and really care about it, giving me strong advice to stop other projects and dedicate myself to BBR and so on.

For all those people i'll answer here: you invest not in the project, you invest in coins, which do not affect project funding much.
Just fyi: average salary for experienced developer is about 8-10k$/month, if you would dedicate just a tiny part of your "investment" into project funding you would get really strong improvements of BBR from development side.

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

seems not to make any sense to me. I mean he holds a lot of BBR I would expect but investors in bbr coins driving up the price to huge levels does not help him with funding? what does this even mean? Most coin developers hold a LOT of the coin they are developing for so when it goes up 10x their funding is increased hugely because they sell chunks to raise BTC if that is what they need.

Let's increase the development % to 5 or 10 % then to a known wallet address so we can see how much development fund their is right now. 1% is probably not enough

Sad to see BBR cut down in its rise up to being something relevant in the cc sphere. Is it all elaborate fud or is this really a massive pump and dump exit from someone.

If this is the real CZ posting and he wants a larger slice. Let's give a larger slice and get this thing rolling.

To my knowledge it was a fairly launched coin and had no dramas behind it. I hope someone is not spoiling this all for a quick pump and dump.

All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of coins, roughly $6,300 at the market rate and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.
versprichnix

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:36:56 PM

All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of BBR, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

You know the worth of a BBR? Interesting! How much is it?

I also have spent to him, in Bitcoins. And he can do with it, whatever he feels is right. And I will not prove it to you, my spendings are unconditional.
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:46:35 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 06:10:21 PM by b4h4mu7

All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of coins, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

I also have spent to him, in Bitcoins. And he can do with it, whatever he feels is right. And I will not prove it to you, my spendings are unconditional.

Troll,

Why do you keep posting like anyone gives a fuck what you or your fellow shills post? I don't know who you are or give fuck about what you've done. Take your trolls and fuck off.
versprichnix

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 05:48:24 PM

All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of coins, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

Troll,

Why do you keep posting here like I give a fuck what you post? I don't know who you are or give fuck about what you've done. Take your trolls and fuck off.

I make love with you. Material love!  Kiss
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:15:00 PM

But since you prefer to wait passively and write convincing message  - then have patience and wait, i have things to be done in BBR in near future.

Zoidbeg

Let's increase the development % to 5 or 10 % then to a known wallet address so we can see how much development fund there is right now. 1% is probably not enough

All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of coins, roughly $6,300 at the market rate and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

You must be a wealthy guy some people here dont have 6btc of currency let alone 6btc to give away.

However, yes this kind of developer is not as yet invested in the project. I mean saying that a 10x price hike due to investment does not aid the development fund is strange unless he has very few coins himself. Therefore if he has very few coins himself he had no belief in the project nor much interest. Perhaps with 5% of 10% he would become more invested/interested.

There is no doubting his skill set many other coders have said he is a great coder but i have seen before talented developers that do not seem interest in their project as ask for more btc all the time whilst having no interest in holding their own creation?

I mean if you believe in what you are creating you would hold a vast amount and if you hold a vast amount then a 10x price hike is going to be very helpful to you financially.

Not sure what to think about it. However with progress as it has been for the last 2 yrs bbr is going nowhere.

CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

All scam bullshit talking to take this project down...Lol
b4h4mu7

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:31:14 AM

Zoidbeg

Let's increase the development % to 5 or 10 % then to a known wallet address so we can see how much development fund there is right now. 1% is probably not enough

You must be a wealthy guy some people here dont have 6btc of currency let alone 6btc to give away.

However, yes this kind of developer is not as yet invested in the project. I mean saying that a 10x price hike due to investment does not aid the development fund is strange unless he has very few coins himself. Therefore if he has very few coins himself he had no belief in the project nor much interest. Perhaps with 5% of 10% he would become more invested/interested.

There is no doubting his skill set many other coders have said he is a great coder but i have seen before talented developers that do not seem interest in their project as ask for more btc all the time whilst having no interest in holding their own creation?

I mean if you believe in what you are creating you would hold a vast amount and if you hold a vast amount then a 10x price hike is going to be very helpful to you financially.

Not sure what to think about it. However with progress as it has been for the last 2 yrs bbr is going nowhere.

All agreeable points. The whole scenario is very strange.

I donated to crypto_zoidberg because I've been passively holding this currency for over a year now. Frankly, I'm tired of periodically checking this thread and the github hoping that a unicorn will show up and take the project to the next stage of development. If crypto_zoidberg was clear that a lack of funds was the reason there hasn't been any commits to the codebase in over two years I'm positive more in this community would have contributed to his fund instead of dumping their holdings at the first sign of a pump. As you mentioned, there are other options like raising the mining fee.

In hindsight, I probably should of waited for a response from him before sending such a large sum but I perceive it as a gesture of goodwill to bring him back on the project. He was the top CryptoNote developer before he went into hiding and abandoned the project.. if donations can bring him back on the project this will be the top CryptoNote project.

On the bright side, we have 1block and other interested developers actively engaging the community and growing awareness of the project. CZ could learn a thing or two from 1block's bi-weekly updates. It's simple things like communication and organization that builds communities and attracts talent.  
crypto_zoidberg (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 05:10:28 AM

FYI: There is only one official slack in BBR: boolberry.slack.com and i'm personally available there most of the time. Any other "zoidbergs" accounts is not related with me.

Aides

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:54:03 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2017, 08:58:56 AM by Aides

A new BBR pool
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:58:14 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 12:32:42 PM by CryptoMiljonair

FYI: There is only one official slack in BBR: boolberry.slack.com and i'm personally available there most of the time. Any other "zoidbergs" accounts is not related with me.

Zoidberg are you working again on the BBR project ? Can you be 100% clear about this and confirm this for us please, we all want to have this answer from you ;-)
yoohoo309

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

All valid questions. I've given the guy 6BTC worth of BBR, roughly $6,300 and we can't seem to get a straight answer out of him or a thank you.

your lavish spending for this will be fruit ful one day and then you will realize all this.
Jerry79

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:49:54 AM

LOOK AT THIS

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1052
versprichnix

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

your lavish spending for this will be fruit ful one day and then you will realize all this.

I never know if material love is coming back, and I have no expectations about this.
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:57:19 PM

I believe that CZ is back and leading BBR development now.

Let's stay tuned.
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:00:52 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 01:39:03 PM by CryptoMiljonair

I believe that CZ is back and leading BBR development now.

Let's stay tuned.

Jep we will see soon ;-) he just need to answer a simple question:

Zoidberg are you working again on the BBR project ? Can you be 100% clear about this and confirm this for us please, we all want to have this answer from you ;-)
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: