Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
1blockologist

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:29:33 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 06:42:52 PM by 1blockologist

All nodes on the network will be able to sign transactions with the wild keccak algorithm and accept the same blocks.

Look, I'm not trying to troll (OK maybe a little bit). I don't have any BBR anymore and don't plan to grab any. I turned over the subreddit to you guys and don't post here or there anymore. But based on the above sentence it would appear you have no idea how the Cryptonote/Boolberry protocol works, and I can't understand how anyone with a modicum of technical knowledge would have any confidence in your "Blockchain Development Company".

Wild Keccak is the proof-of-work hashing algorithm - you don't sign a transaction with the proof-of-work, not in Bitcoin and not in Cryptonotes. You sign transactions with your private key, in Bitcoin using ECDSA, and in Cryptonotes using EdDSA. And although it might be technically correct in Bitcoin to say that nodes sign transactions, since the node and wallet software are bundled up in one program, that's not the case with Cryptonotes.

I mean, I'm not even that technically proficient with this stuff, but cmon man. Hopefully zoidberg can randomly release some software that accomplishes "the vision".

good catch, you're right I worded that wrong! the point is that the nodes are compatible and this is merely intended to be a more featured client on the network. Analogous to how there is BitcoinJ - a java implementation of bitcoin which all of the mobile apps use. If the other client doesn't get updated and people don't want the miners tax then people won't use it, but it won't be incompatible. There is a protocol that it follows.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:14:51 PM

ABOUT CHANGING TOKEN NAME: I never initiated/accepted changing it from original BBR to anything else, this project will be developed by original name, whatever else is not related to this project.

I guess we don't need "BBR-classic" here at the moment Smiley

Peace!
Zoidberg

Your music is bad, and you should feel bad.

Roll Eyes

Why argue with a space crab throwing a temper tantrum?
boolberry

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:15:26 AM

According to cryptozoidberg and most of the community, BBR remains the correct Boolberry ticker symbol. If you agree then tell the exchanges.

https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/832744377302740997

https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/832742855399469056

I have been removed as moderator from r/boolberry

My post history proves I do not trust 1blockologist so feel free to reach your own conclusions about the official Boolberry GitHub repository and ticker symbol. I dont like the direction this project is going and wont be active here anymore.
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:30:23 AM

The XBB rename did not work as expected: no pump, no stupid greeds left to dump on.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:43:52 AM

The XBB rename did not work as expected: no pump, no stupid greeds left to dump on.

The dump was 100 k to 25 k mate. You are a bit late.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Shifty1down5up

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:33:21 AM

Funny several people since pg 388 Have asked If "you" are on the job and you have not replied. If you really cared about the status of this you would reply timely and not vaguely to prior doubts.
Without real sense of steerage I sold off my BBR at over a 50% loss. If you care to reimburse me the 1200 I got rid of then by all means I'll sit on them.

CZ and 1block are living in different economies, that do not and cannot match. As soon as CZ cooperates with the thefts team, he has burned himself.

In CZ's economy he has not the role to make you or anybody rich. It's your decision allone, which party to give your trust.

You have to take your loss. You want to know, where your money is? It's in my wallet now. But I have warned you.

We're actually fairly compatible.

I have developers working on parts of the infrastructure

Rapeghost has developers working on parts of the infrastructure

Coinopoly has developers working on it

Shadowcash team has developers working on it

Crypto_zoidberg is working on it

This is the easiest trade ever, period.

You can willingly ignore that we're up from 8,000 sat to 30,000 sat just because some speculators FOMO'd up to 94,000 sat a few days ago, but thats cognitively negligent. Myself and other people that wanted to buy a lot of Boolberry ROUTINELY bought 100% above the market price because there was nobody to buy from. This time, Boolberry is still 400% up and the market is pretty liquid now, and it is easy to move the same amounts without moving the market much.

I and others have been dis-incentivized to try to dispel rumors, because every time fluffypony or anyone calls it a scam, someone sells their boolberry, into me. The same boolberry I was willingly paying a 100% premium for.

Stay tuned for some commits, this is colloquially called "a team", of contributors

Ahh thats so nice that YOU have benefitted from all the confusion. When was the last time you cleared the air over at Reddit? Cutting and pasting links to here does not help. There is 5-6 post above your weekly update that throw much doubt on the whole thing. Really who moderates over there? FFS its Reddit so negative post by and large can be deleted by team BoolBerry. All I can be sure of is you are benefitting from the FUD currently. Is this not crypto or is all the information and cryptic as well and requires decoding. Seriously look back on this thread since FUD crept in and tell me as an outsider you could come to a any sensible conclusion?

I have done my due diligence here and if you spent the same amount of time you see why confusion exist. Oh and RG has been knocking the door down posting here for days and you contact just this morning, and now he's part of the team?

Great, I'll look forward too you sending me the devalued load I gave up. 

Junk FUD anyone?!

Go ask Fluffy for refund you scammer spammer!

Reply like a 5th grader, hmmm your account less active than mine, yeh uuuhhh ok genius.

U might notice everything I said was true and I asked question's did not throw out wild accusations.
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:18:53 AM

It hurts, doesn't it?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

It hurts, doesn't it?

No ^^"

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

According to cryptozoidberg and most of the community, BBR remains the correct Boolberry ticker symbol. If you agree then tell the exchanges.

My post history proves I do not trust 1blockologist so feel free to reach your own conclusions about the official Boolberry GitHub repository and ticker symbol. I dont like the direction this project is going and wont be active here anymore.

I don't care much about the 3 letter ticker symbol. So long as it is still called boolberry thats fine.

What most care about is some real development to make the coin a contender in the sphere it was originally created.

Zoidberg to me has given no real indication he is back on with BBR. In reality his statement requesting direct BTC funding rather than investment in the bbr coin itself is a very bad indication of him not believing this coin can ever be a real competitor to xmr or others of this realm.

I dumped most after that statement. I have been part of other projects where instead of collecting and holding their own coin and making sure it becomes successful and they gain rewards that way they rather have btc up front and not see investors pouring in and holding their creation.

I will give evan one thing and that is the guy held his own creation and is now a multi millionaire many times over. A scammer yes but at least he didnt cash out early or stop believing in his own creation. Of course I hope to see him locked up one day for captive instamining but not for too long 6 months hard time should be enough and take away 90% of his masternodes and give them freely to the community.

Devs need to believe in their own talent and skill to create something that will be a class leader. If they can install this belief into the board/investors then they will always be able to liquidate some of the development coins they get from block tax or premine released to them.

I have no idea if Blockologist can do anything real for bbr or xbb whatever ...if he can he deserves a reward and funding if he can not then deserves nothing but at least some props for trying and keeping some people interested. However if zoidberg wants to call the shots, take the block tax money(lets increase it for him to a reasonable rate 5% for a coin this cheap) then he needs to commit to the project and give a clear answer as to whether he wants to leave bbr abandoned (like the last 2 years) or is coming back and working on this so we can together invest time and risk wealth to create something with a real user case.

Many say zoidberg is a Super coder and designer. This can be true but you need other qualities like focus, dedication, etc to make a perfect developer. Imagine all those that believed in zoidberg and went BBR over xmr if they had to make a choice ....they must have regretted that decision over and over. Actually I don't need to imagine. Luckily there are always opportunities to make good on bad choices here. Even though I mostly sold out I would like nothing more than zoidberg to return and redeem boolberry for all those that didnt make exit at 90k ( i didnt sell out at 90k i sold too early i would not have sold any if he would confirmed he was back working on it )... even that was nothing to what bbr could have been if he had stuck with the project. He could have been a wealthy man if bbr had of made more of a battle of it with xmr. He still could.

He seems a good guy but some people ..creative people.. find it hard to stick to one project at a time ...this is a problem.

heya77

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:32:24 PM

Funny several people since pg 388 Have asked If "you" are on the job and you have not replied. If you really cared about the status of this you would reply timely and not vaguely to prior doubts.
Without real sense of steerage I sold off my BBR at over a 50% loss. If you care to reimburse me the 1200 I got rid of then by all means I'll sit on them.

CZ and 1block are living in different economies, that do not and cannot match. As soon as CZ cooperates with the thefts team, he has burned himself.

In CZ's economy he has not the role to make you or anybody rich. It's your decision allone, which party to give your trust.

You have to take your loss. You want to know, where your money is? It's in my wallet now. But I have warned you.

We're actually fairly compatible.

I have developers working on parts of the infrastructure

Rapeghost has developers working on parts of the infrastructure

Coinopoly has developers working on it

Shadowcash team has developers working on it

Crypto_zoidberg is working on it

This is the easiest trade ever, period.

You can willingly ignore that we're up from 8,000 sat to 30,000 sat just because some speculators FOMO'd up to 94,000 sat a few days ago, but thats cognitively negligent. Myself and other people that wanted to buy a lot of Boolberry ROUTINELY bought 100% above the market price because there was nobody to buy from. This time, Boolberry is still 400% up and the market is pretty liquid now, and it is easy to move the same amounts without moving the market much.

I and others have been dis-incentivized to try to dispel rumors, because every time fluffypony or anyone calls it a scam, someone sells their boolberry, into me. The same boolberry I was willingly paying a 100% premium for.

Stay tuned for some commits, this is colloquially called "a team", of contributors

Ahh thats so nice that YOU have benefitted from all the confusion. When was the last time you cleared the air over at Reddit? Cutting and pasting links to here does not help. There is 5-6 post above your weekly update that throw much doubt on the whole thing. Really who moderates over there? FFS its Reddit so negative post by and large can be deleted by team BoolBerry. All I can be sure of is you are benefitting from the FUD currently. Is this not crypto or is all the information and cryptic as well and requires decoding. Seriously look back on this thread since FUD crept in and tell me as an outsider you could come to a any sensible conclusion?

I have done my due diligence here and if you spent the same amount of time you see why confusion exist. Oh and RG has been knocking the door down posting here for days and you contact just this morning, and now he's part of the team?

Great, I'll look forward too you sending me the devalued load I gave up.  

Junk FUD anyone?!

Go ask Fluffy for refund you scammer spammer!

Reply like a 5th grader, hmmm your account less active than mine, yeh uuuhhh ok genius.

U might notice everything I said was true and I asked question's did not throw out wild accusations.

No, you were asking for someone to reimburse you for your bad trades.

Are you smarter than a 5th grader? I don't think so  Cool
@bb

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:05:33 AM

I don't care much about the 3 letter ticker symbol. So long as it is still called boolberry thats fine.

What most care about is some real development to make the coin a contender in the sphere it was originally created.

I think it has been to late since many other cryptos has advanced in two years already.

Zoidberg to me has given no real indication he is back on with BBR. In reality his statement requesting direct BTC funding rather than investment in the bbr coin itself is a very bad indication of him not believing this coin can ever be a real competitor to xmr or others of this realm.

I dumped most after that statement. I have been part of other projects where instead of collecting and holding their own coin and making sure it becomes successful and they gain rewards that way they rather have btc up front and not see investors pouring in and holding their creation.

I will give evan one thing and that is the guy held his own creation and is now a multi millionaire many times over. A scammer yes but at least he didnt cash out early or stop believing in his own creation. Of course I hope to see him locked up one day for captive instamining but not for too long 6 months hard time should be enough and take away 90% of his masternodes and give them freely to the community.

Devs need to believe in their own talent and skill to create something that will be a class leader. If they can install this belief into the board/investors then they will always be able to liquidate some of the development coins they get from block tax or premine released to them.

I have no idea if Blockologist can do anything real for bbr or xbb whatever ...if he can he deserves a reward and funding if he can not then deserves nothing but at least some props for trying and keeping some people interested. However if zoidberg wants to call the shots, take the block tax money(lets increase it for him to a reasonable rate 5% for a coin this cheap) then he needs to commit to the project and give a clear answer as to whether he wants to leave bbr abandoned (like the last 2 years) or is coming back and working on this so we can together invest time and risk wealth to create something with a real user case.

Many say zoidberg is a Super coder and designer. This can be true but you need other qualities like focus, dedication, etc to make a perfect developer. Imagine all those that believed in zoidberg and went BBR over xmr if they had to make a choice ....they must have regretted that decision over and over. Actually I don't need to imagine. Luckily there are always opportunities to make good on bad choices here. Even though I mostly sold out I would like nothing more than zoidberg to return and redeem boolberry for all those that didnt make exit at 90k ( i didnt sell out at 90k i sold too early i would not have sold any if he would confirmed he was back working on it )... even that was nothing to what bbr could have been if he had stuck with the project. He could have been a wealthy man if bbr had of made more of a battle of it with xmr. He still could.

He seems a good guy but some people ..creative people.. find it hard to stick to one project at a time ...this is a problem.

Actually good point from cz to ask btc, so it wouldn't affect bbr by selling to fund development. Implementation of db would require 1 year if cz do it alone(the code must be rewritten from scratch), 9k usd x 12 month is big money to personal but not to company or btc whale.

slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 01:47:07 AM

Implementation of db would require 1 year if cz do it alone(the code must be rewritten from scratch), 9k usd x 12 month is big money to personal but not to company or btc whale.

Sorry but you are very far from the truth. There are at least 5 people who can give you BBR running on the latest Bytecoin or Monero code for no more than 5k-10k usd.

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
@bb

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:17:29 AM

Implementation of db would require 1 year if cz do it alone(the code must be rewritten from scratch), 9k usd x 12 month is big money to personal but not to company or btc whale.

Sorry but you are very far from the truth. There are at least 5 people who can give you BBR running on the latest Bytecoin or Monero code for no more than 5k-10k usd.

You are right, probably the best option is not to reinvent the wheel, but I don't think cz would do the copy paste his work is always original. In LD project cz made db implementation not rocksdb, lmdb, cocoa nor mocca but different thing.
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:59:37 AM

Nice, send them my way, we have dev funds for this specific purpose

Would love to chat about some nuances with the epee library. Andrey Sabelnikov and other cryptonote devs have always been tough to collaborate with, from LOOOOOONG before I showed up here. So I don't know why people put so much stock in my collaboration with a person that was assumed Missing In Action.

This is happening, lets speed it up!

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
CryptoRambler

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:24:32 PM

Would love to chat about some nuances with the epee library. Andrey Sabelnikov and other cryptonote devs have always been tough to collaborate with, from LOOOOOONG before I showed up here. So I don't know why people put so much stock in my collaboration with a person that was assumed Missing In Action.

Yep, king of the botnets makes botnet resistant
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:29:50 PM

Andrey Sabelnikov  is that CZ real name? or someone else you refer to?
I think although you may not have contributed any code as yet have at least brought some community back to this coin. I think you deserve props for this anyway.

1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

Andrey Sabelnikov  is that CZ real name? or someone else you refer to?
I think although you may not have contributed any code as yet have at least brought some community back to this coin. I think you deserve props for this anyway.

Most of the project files have Andrey Sabelnikov's name on them, and the libraries used in it and have more futurama references.

This was all detailed back in 2014 amongst Cryptonote/Bytecoin/+forks confusion. Draw your own conclusions from that, but most of the cryptonote networks share the same kind of "genius developer that doesn't want to give it up or help the community because the dev is THE INFALLIBLE DEV [until they aren't]" meme. Monero had similar beginnings and most of the community mindshare went to that project.

In 2017, cryptonote networks are a force to be reckoned with, spearheaded still by Monero, and this is an opportunity for the Boolberry network to become something much greater than it is today in feature set and valuation.

Boolberry has a dual advantage because "the" dev still makes promises to release a much enhanced version, any day now. So there are going to be advanced Boolberry clients on the network in any scenario. Whether my effort is the only effort, whether we collaborate for an accelerated effort, whether we don't collaborate and both have efforts for different but compatible Boolberry clients on the network.

Quote from: cryptohunter

Thanks. There has always been an easy rebuttal along the lines of "CEOs and Product Managers don't code" but since I do code, just wait for it Smiley

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
crypjunkie

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:33:31 PM

It's maybe time to change your username to Aeon/Monero, maybe even DrMonero what you think?

As for crytozoidberg and the most of the community wanting to stay with the BBR ticker, how would you know this? Have you spoke with him or have you engaged with the community to find out what they thought? I know from being in both the bbr & boolberry slack channels that this has been discussed on numerous occasions within the community that you have played no part in.

You being removed from the /r/boolberry which was a good decision by jwinterm, firstly you where MIA and secondly you only used it to post links to monero and aeon which you seem to be more involved with. I don't see any reason that you should have been left as a mod, same goes for the #bbr twitter acct that you have control over, why would someone who doesn't have faith or belief in a project even want to control it? Simply to use and abuse as you have shown in your tweets.

REMEMBER IT WAS YOUR TWEET THAT GOT 1BLOCKS ATTENTION IN THE 1ST PLACE! So thanks for that  Grin
gravychain

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:59:29 AM

Hey guys,
Is anyone here capable of giving me a slack invite?
Please PM me and ill send you my email adress!
1blockologist

Activist Investor

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 03:47:19 AM

Hey guys,
Is anyone here capable of giving me a slack invite?
Please PM me and ill send you my email adress!

sent

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  JOIN THE NETWORK
         airdrops available!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: