Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 579343 times)
liondani

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Inch by Inch,Play by Play

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:18:44 PM

Can anyone recommend the mastercoin wallet I should use to receive and transfer my maidsafe coins?

https://test.omniwallet.org
Does not give me any warm and fuzzies with it says 'alpha'!

Tested the omniwallet... does not show the MSAFE coins that are in my address.

Only Masterchest.info shows the coins.

AGAIN... what wallet works with MSAFE?

thats another thing, 70% of investors can NOT trade maidsaifcoins YET because the most wallets are not compatible by now (like masterchest which has the majority used). Guess what? The insiders have invested with wallets they are compatible and they can sell NOW! Now while the demand is higher than the suply (we) because everybody can buy with BTC but not sell if he is not capable to transfer their coins yet! When the demand dissapears after some days or weeks then I would guess that magicaly  v0.4 that is maidsafe compatible will be available...  Tongue

I call bullshit.

I've never used Mastercoin in my life, but in a little over an hour of forum searches, I was able to figure out how to use Omni wallet to transfer my MSAFE coins. It is a pain in the ass, but certainly isn't impossible.

TIP: Omni will not transfer to a bitcoin address whose public key is not visible. In other words, you can only send to an address that has spent bitcoin in the past.

TIP2: https://i.imgur.com/oe4joOa.png

I have send via masterchest for windows v0.3 and I can see my coins on masterchest.info but not on Omni... Any suggestion to see them on Omni so I can transfer them?

Inch by Inch, Play by Play
Bitrated user: liondani.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:20:12 PM

I just got a 0.000055 btc deposit transaction out of nowhere? is that related to msf?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:25:31 PM

Can anyone recommend the mastercoin wallet I should use to receive and transfer my maidsafe coins?

thats another thing, 70% of investors can NOT trade maidsaifcoins YET because the most wallets are not compatible by now (like masterchest which has the majority used). Guess what? The insiders have invested with wallets they are compatible and they can sell NOW! Now while the demand is higher than the suply (we) because everybody can buy with BTC but not sell if he is not capable to transfer their coins yet! When the demand dissapears after some days or weeks then I would guess that magicaly  v0.4 that is maidsafe compatible will be available...  Tongue

I call bullshit.

I've never used Mastercoin in my life, but in a little over an hour of forum searches, I was able to figure out how to use Omni wallet to transfer my MSAFE coins. It is a pain in the ass, but certainly isn't impossible.

TIP: Omni will not transfer to a bitcoin address whose public key is not visible. In other words, you can only send to an address that has spent bitcoin in the past.

TIP2: https://i.imgur.com/oe4joOa.png

I have send via masterchest for windows v0.3 and I can see my coins on masterchest.info but not on Omni... Any suggestion to see them on Omni so I can transfer them?

I call bullshit on the poster who said 'I call bullshit'.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 08:27:31 PM

I just got a 0.000055 btc deposit transaction out of nowhere? is that related to msf?

Same here...so I guess so...otherwise, that's a big coincidence  Wink
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:16:28 PM

I suggest everyone stop trying to get their masterwallet up and running and just sit tight with your safecoins for a few months.

As long as you control your private keys to your BTC address you can retrieve your Safecoin at a later date.
There is no real advantage to "claiming" your safecoins just yet. Unless you are a dickhole who just wants to turn around and sell them.

Lastly, your safecoins have already been deposited at your BTC address on the MSC blockchain. There is no need to get the wallet running to do anything. The wallets will become more user friendly as time goes on.
coralreefer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:21:53 PM

I suggest everyone stop trying to get their masterwallet up and running and just sit tight with your safecoins for a few months.

I agree...this is not a short term coin.  I played around with the MasterChest wallet and even though I got it running after quite a bit of time...there is no point...the wallet is still in alpha, I have no intention of selling.  Yes, I could see my coins there, but I could also see the same thing on masterchest.info.  Let's give this coin some time and see what develops.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:24:10 PM

As long as you control your private keys to your BTC address you can retrieve your Safecoin at a later date.
There is no real advantage to "claiming" your safecoins just yet. Unless you are a dickhole who just wants to turn around and sell them.

Lastly, your safecoins have already been deposited at your BTC address on the MSC blockchain. There is no need to get the wallet running to do anything. The wallets will become more user friendly as time goes on.

I'll be honest,  I would be scared to death to have all my coins held on a single address.   Safer to have it spread out to multiple addresses.

However,  how do I get that done?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 09:31:30 PM

I'll be honest,  I would be scared to death to have all my coins held on a single address.   Safer to have it spread out to multiple addresses.

However,  how do I get that done?

I've not had the chance to look over this thoroughly and try it out myself but I think the information needed is all provided here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zhrtkCY1R5HnoB719Xp16bNTaqXuJKGjNYOPktKAbCw/edit#slide=id.g2726e6bdb_487

Part 3 for moving the coins.
udecker

Activity: 142
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:44:24 PM

Same here...so I guess so...otherwise, that's a big coincidence  Wink

No coincidence.  That was your MSAFE coins arriving via the Master Protocol!  You should be able to check your balance for that address using masterchest.info.

(FYI 0.000055 just means that mastercoin-tools/omniwallet was used to send it - each implementation uses a different amount to carry the Master Protocol metadata).

]
coralreefer

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:04:54 PM

No coincidence.  That was your MSAFE coins arriving via the Master Protocol!  You should be able to check your balance for that address using masterchest.info.

(FYI 0.000055 just means that mastercoin-tools/omniwallet was used to send it - each implementation uses a different amount to carry the Master Protocol metadata).

Thanks udecker.  I didn't realize that the Master Protocol requires a minimal amount of BTC to carry the payload....makes sense, but I wasn't aware of that.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:27:53 PM

You really think that the demand is higher than the supply right now?

https://masterxchange.com/market.php?trade=500&currency=maid

yep you really missing out on those huge volumed and super expensive almost IPO priced coins.
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:30:04 PM

Can Maidsafe be used to solve the "storage problem" of Bitcoin's blockchain data down the road?

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:51:20 PM

Can Maidsafe be used to solve the "storage problem" of Bitcoin's blockchain data down the road?
Now that, is poetic.  Cool
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:17:24 AM

so im trying to understand. is this supposed to be built ontop of existing infrastructure or are we suppose to build new parallel infrastructure? does it work by using mesh-nets? have they found a way to address the scalability problems with mesh nets?

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
kov

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:31:04 AM

That's a damn great question.

superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:31:41 AM

What does the consensus warning mean when I look at my address on masterchest.info

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
filipehdbr

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:32:46 AM

Wow, ppl selling REALLY cheap at .000015

digicoins

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:34:09 AM

Great project and what a large IPO!
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:35:03 AM

Same here. Tried to check my balance at masterchest.info and get "Server Error in '/' Application."  Undecided

scriptcloud

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:35:26 AM

Yes indeed it was a very large IPO.  But I am not sure if the valuation is done correctly.  Had it be done on fiat, will there be people jumping in like that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: