Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
mouseman

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:53:07 PM

Breakout possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:01:02 PM

Breakout possible.
congratulations not far until btc market!

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:16:05 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 02:26:40 PM by Alphi

I'll let you use your own imagination on how a bad actor could take control of a pool indefinitely.

surely you could at least explain it to me since I asked nicely? I really am intrigued how someone could take over a pool and yet the owners and miners would not be able to react.

I'd be far less worried about somebody trying to gain a 51% supply of a PoS coin (or even 5% of a PoS coin) than 51% of the hash rate. They would have far more invested in it and have increased the price so much to get that many coins in the first place they would be shooting themselves in the foot to risk shaking people's confidence in the coin.

actually its quite easy to gain 51% of a small cap coin supply.. its incorrect to assume that just because someone is buying large quantities the price will rise continuously thus pricing them out of the market..
if you buy low and sell high then buy low again and repeat you can amass large quantities of coins.. this is exactly how whales operate. the more coins they have the more they can manipulate the market into giving them yet more coins. the only thing one really needs is a sizable chunk of coins, a bit of skill or a bot AND a whole lot of time.

make no mistake.. far from being the cure for centralization PoS will only end up accelerating it.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:23:51 PM

Karma is on FIRE has been trading at a 20% premium from what it was just 24 hours ago with big buy orders that could push it higher by the end of the day.
karmala

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:26:19 PM

Karma is on FIRE has been trading at a 20% premium from what it was just 24 hours ago with big buy orders that could push it higher by the end of the day.

isn't that exiting? hihi whoot wehee  Grin

karmala

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:30:40 PM

I'll let you use your own imagination on how a bad actor could take control of a pool indefinitely.

surely you could at least explain it to me since I asked nicely? I really am intrigued how someone could take over a pool and yet the owners and miners would not be able to react.

I'd be far less worried about somebody trying to gain a 51% supply of a PoS coin (or even 5% of a PoS coin) than 51% of the hash rate. They would have far more invested in it and have increased the price so much to get that many coins in the first place they would be shooting themselves in the foot to risk shaking people's confidence in the coin.

actually its quite easy to gain 51% of a small cap coin supply.. its incorrect to assume that just because someone is buying large quantities the price will rise continuously thus pricing them out of the market..
if you buy low and sell high then buy low again and repeat you can amass large quantities of coins.. this is exactly how whales operate. the more coins they have the more they can manipulate the market into giving them yet more coins. the only thing one really needs is a sizable chunk of coins, a bit of skill or a bot AND a whole lot of time.

make no mistake.. far from being the cure for centralization PoS will only end up accelerating it.

we have to consider that Karmashares will own a big chunk of coins when talking pos.

AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:33:12 PM

Yea i just wish it waited until i put in my buy order lol.. But its all good, this is just a taste on whats to come once we hit the BTC market in a couple of weeks. Its indeed very exiting.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:34:17 PM

Karmacoin added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Karmacoin.

Generate buzz for Karmacoin by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?
CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.
EXAMPLE:
"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.17 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Karmacoin."
Casper just listed an item for sale on Bidcoind.com, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Karmacoin,
like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.
if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.
Who's to stop Casper selling more items in exchange for Karmacoin
Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mineable for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS
pay Karmacoin direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1
Get more of the coins you like by selling your new or used items + 1
Get Marinecoins on the side by merchant mining them without extra effort +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell your items for Karmacoin, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item for sale in Karmacoin and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
direct contact the dev for any questions:
 info@bidcoind.com
karmala

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:36:08 PM

Yea i just wish it waited until i put in my buy order lol.. But its all good, this is just a taste on whats to come once we hit the BTC market in a couple of weeks. Its indeed very exiting.
wow, just now half of all sell orders till 140 vanished (200ltc). Things getting hot mama!

easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

Karmacoin added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Karmacoin.

Generate buzz for Karmacoin by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?
CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.
EXAMPLE:
"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.17 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Karmacoin."
Casper just listed an item for sale on Bidcoind.com, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Karmacoin,
like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.
if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.
Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mineable for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS
pay Karmacoin direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

you can sell your items for Karmacoin, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item for sale in Karmacoin and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
 info@bidcoind.com

I like the idea of selling or buying through our favorite coin (KARMA what else!) So, I will surely use this service. I hope everyone can benefit because of this. I surely would like to find out if this "Win Win Win situation" is true Smiley

500sats yet? hmmmm hehe.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:44:13 PM

POW is most simple and powerful

Karma need some more hash

cloud mining business is good I think
Bidcoind

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:54:55 PM

www.bidcoind.com

http://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/bidcoind.gifhttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/Buy-and-Sells.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/globalsign.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/auctions.jpghttp://mobile.marinecoin.org/download/stuff/bidcoind/mtcalls.jpg

EXAMPLE:
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS

Win Win Win situation

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
 info@bidcoind.com

I like the idea of selling or buying through our favorite coin (KARMA what else!) So, I will surely use this service. I hope everyone can benefit because of this. I surely would like to find out if this "Win Win Win situation" is true Smiley

500sats yet? hmmmm hehe.

Over 300 coins accepted, use the converter on any listing and see if your favorite coin is in there if it is not email me arequest will add it in the next batch, it needs to be added because the wallet management area and payment gateway  area for txid has to be set to support new coins.

Marinecoin payments uses auto fetch technology you just send the payments and and item is marked paid automatically without going back and forth with txid. uses a system similar to blockchain.info

The service started yesterday, first payout are started to go on their way, I have tested it for a few weeks and its very stable, up to 8 cron jobs work at a time to calculate the shares and payout and filters, if you list an item check MTC block height and check again when someone after you lists an item the block amount in between that time is your MTC reward times 1 MTC, wait 180 blocks and they are in your wallet, entire process is automated, the 180 block delay is to randomly check and remove if someone is listing spam auctions.

if you list at the same block with someone else than you share the reward equally until the end of the mining streak.

ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:56:10 PM

I see a potential for Karma to stabilize at 150 litoshi today, and start growing again next week.

But only if the holders realize the potential of the coin and ecosystem that is being created.
I really think more people have been realizing the true potential of Karma Smiley

If you are not sure about what to mine... Mine Karma coins.
You will thank me in the near future (days/weeks) when the coin is worth more than 500 litoshi (4x what it is worth now).

And in the next 2 or 3 months... With all the projects that are being worked on, who knows? Maybe it will be worth 50000 litoshi each!

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
dbstmddhks

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:15:13 PM

I see a potential for Karma to stabilize at 150 litoshi today, and start growing again next week.

But only if the holders realize the potential of the coin and ecosystem that is being created.
I really think more people have been realizing the true potential of Karma Smiley

You will thank me in the near future (days/weeks) when the coin is worth more than 500 litoshi (4x what it is worth now).

And in the next 2 or 3 months... With all the projects that are being worked on, who knows? Maybe it will be worth 50000 litoshi each!

I also expect over 100 satoshi
because karma has 2~3 different things
It will make this coin "real valuable"
karmala

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:18:10 PM

I mean as long as we are below something like maxcoin any Karma price is just a present for free. Sorry maxcoin fans but I witnessed the release....

ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:19:01 PM

I mean as long as we are below something like maxcoin any Karma price is just a present for free

Nicely put!  Eheh Smiley

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
dbstmddhks

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:24:30 PM

I mean as long as we are below something like maxcoin any Karma price is just a present for free. Sorry maxcoin fans but I witnessed the release....

Oh Max!
p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:38:36 PM

Guys, we are still looking for someone who can bring more friends and value to Karma by translating some texts in Italian and Russian. If you can do it, please help. A fund was raised with 4 million until now. So, if you don`t want to do it for free, you will get some KARMA. Also if anyone think that he is willing to donate some on this, he/she should know that I will back up every donation with 10% on top until 20 million. If 5 million are donated, I will add 500 K, if 10 million, I will donate 1 mill and etc.
karmala

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:41:25 PM

Guys, we are still looking for someone who can bring more friends and value to Karma by translating some texts in Italian and Russian. If you can do it, please help. A fund was raised with 4 million until now. So, if you don`t want to do it for free, you will get some KARMA. Also if anyone think that he is willing to donate some on this, he/she should know that I will back up every donation with 10% on top until 20 million. If 5 million are donated, I will add 500 K, if 10 million, I will donate 1 mill and etc.

can you give the address again?

easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

It happened just a while ago time to claim something.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: