Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
altcoingood

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:02:10 AM

KARMA.MPOS.ALTCOIN.DK 0.5% FEE

KARMA.P2POOL.ALTCOIN.DK 0.5% FEE

If you are a low-hash miner (<2MH/s) go to the mpos pool and mine there. I know they (currently 4-5 people) will appreciate the extra hashing power. The pool is performing at avg luck meaning you will get exactly the same amount of coins as on a big pool. You will just have to wait longer for payouts. It takes several hours to find a block so payouts are rare.

If you are have more hashpower (>2MH/s) you should mine on the p2pool. It is now running at over 150MH/s meaning it makes no sense for a low-hash miner to mine there but much sense for others. You will need substantial horsepower. P2pool is very healthy for network transaction validation and for the blockchain because it cannot perform a 51% attack. It is decentralized. It finds a block every fifteen minutes so payouts are frequent.

I have lowered the fee for both mining pools to 0.5% to make it attractive to mine there until the halvening on block 200K where rewards go from 110.000 to 35.000. If enough people keep mining there afterwards I will keep the fee down to 0.5%.

If you need help you are welcome to contact me via private message or join the official chat for karma called #karmacoin on freenode if you have issues or questions regarding the pools.

Hash away
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:02:36 AM

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ShawnLeary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:08:09 AM

So upset I had to sell my 57 mill karma a few months back to pay some bills. I got $157 when I sold and at current prices I'd be valued at $2,000! Damn bills why do you have to get in the way! Although I have been slowly building back up my portfolio since then by buying when I can, just now it's getting harder Sad

Don't let these high Litoshi prices fool anyone, we are only around 4 Satoshi.  Bargain shoppers unite!  Cheesy

easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:16:54 AM

Seems like a cool project, pitty I invested not much money. I think you have oppurtinity to take doge's place some day. With new devs and projects you might grow really fast...how many karmas do i have to mine and keep in wallet to join karmashare?

This discussion is long-overdue and will be addressed shortly. However, it is 5MM coins in one wallet address. (We are also thinking of making a 0 minimum but this may be economically impractical. Also, the logistics of so many members would also be an issue and one reason for the delay in providing more guidance on this.)

Is there any benefit over exchanging it vs keeping it in the wallet.
Otherwise there is no need to go into shares anyway.

Might be a nooby question but i dont  see any benefits from exchanging the coins for shares now.

Both result in 1,75 shares plus you can keep the Coins if you just keep it in the Wallet right?
Is there a Max Coin Ammount that count as Shares by keeping it in the Wallet ?
This whole thing needs some more Explanation anyway.

Otherwise you are doing great!

Congratz

Hi, there is a big difference between exchanging your coins for share and keeping it in your wallet:

1. When you exchange your coin to karmashares you will receive 1.75X sharepoints compared to only 1 every 1000coins. say you have 10 000 000 in wallet = 10 000, sharepoints in LLC=17500
2. When you sell/trade/give-away your coins you lose your share points in the succeeding quarter. In Karmashares you will have your share as long as it exist.

3. Having the coin in wallet, it will be in danger of being hacked,stolen,erased,lost,forgotten(passphrase), in LLC as long as you have your wallet data even if it does not contain anymore coins because you exchanged them, you will always receive the profit share.

4. Exchanging to LLC your coin will help in the further development of KARMA value through different projects it will fund.

5. Exchanging coins will lessen the coins being dump for cheap at the exchanges whenever someone needs/wants to sell.

http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,115.0.html

KARMA simply getting more attractive

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
easteagle13

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:23:11 AM

I can not synchronize my wallet. I pulled the new version, but does not work. Any ideas.

Hi, how is your wallet doing now?

If you still need to solve synching problem after entering altcoingood's suggestions, you may need a working peers.dat, please download it here, http://www.mediafire.com/download/vry3yj0azha45de/peers.dat,

once you got it;
1. turn off your karma wallet.
2. copy the downloaded peers.dat and paste it at C:\Users\ed\AppData\Roaming KARMA folder replacing the old one.
3. Open your Karma wallet again, then wait a bit till it start synching.

Thanks, please let us know what happens.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:33:34 AM

Does anyone know when KARM will get its BTC pairing back? - Also, what is behind this sudden pump? Been away from KARM for a few weeks.
ShawnLeary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:44:42 AM

Rocket fuel is behind it!   Shocked  Shocked

ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:52:31 AM

So upset I had to sell my 57 mill karma a few months back to pay some bills. I got $157 when I sold and at current prices I'd be valued at $2,000! Damn bills why do you have to get in the way! Although I have been slowly building back up my portfolio since then by buying when I can, just now it's getting harder Sad

If it is any consolation I could very easily be sitting on at least 500 million more Karma right now if I didn't make a few rash trades. Decisions will either appear to be wrong in the short term or appear to be wrong in the long term no matter what you do (buy, sell, hold or even not invest more) because the market will keep moving, even if you buy and the price goes up you could have always bought more. When your trade is clearly wrong (in hindsight) realistically you are more right than the people that have never held any Karma because you had a go.  Grin

Chargin.

How many coins do you currently hold?

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
easteagle13

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:55:42 AM

Rocket fuel is behind it!   Shocked  Shocked

Beautiful!

ShawnLeary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:59:53 AM

If it is any consolation I could very easily be sitting on at least 500 million more Karma right now if I didn't make a few rash trades. Decisions will either appear to be wrong in the short term or appear to be wrong in the long term no matter what you do (buy, sell, hold or even not invest more) because the market will keep moving, even if you buy and the price goes up you could have always bought more. When your trade is clearly wrong (in hindsight) realistically you are more right than the people that have never held any Karma because you had a go.  Grin

Chargin.

Sounds like someone may have sold a little too soon Smiley Don't worry, we have all been there, gotta just let it go and look at what tomorrow brings.

ShawnLeary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:06:32 AM

KarmaWorldCup.org betting ends at 4pm today, last chance Smiley USA USA USA

ShawnLeary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:09:34 AM

KARMA simply getting more attractive

Oh la la!

spitfire1337

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:10:04 AM

Don't let these high Litoshi prices fool anyone, we are only around 4 Satoshi.  Bargain shoppers unite!  Cheesy

Oh trust me I know it's still cheap, and I'm going to continue to rebuild my portfolio and buy as much as I can when I can. My point was it's not as easy now to get a hold of the amount I had previously though, I'll get there again, going to continue to mine it as much as I can and buy when I can.
CatKiwi

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:13:23 AM

Chargin.

Sounds like someone may have sold a little too soon Smiley Don't worry, we have all been there, gotta just let it go and look at what tomorrow brings.

I had 175 Million snuffed out while I slept at 49 and above a few weeks ago (staggered my coins thinking a rogue buy order might snap a few Million up and I would be able to buy back more cheaper) - ended up getting fucked...HARD. lol

That's life though. Will buy back a small amount when the dump occurs and sell when it on the pump when it gets the BTC pairing. Mind you - I suppose realistically I shouldn't be too hard on myself, even if it hadn't sold for 49~ and I held for another three days I probably would sold for 80 something Litoshi at some point, then definitely in the 120s not believing my luck lol

Just like Bitcoin - the only people who win are those who just don't touch their coins - ever. haha
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:20:15 AM

Chargin.

I had 175 Million snuffed out while I slept at 49 and above a few weeks ago (staggered my coins thinking a rogue buy order might snap a few Million up and I would be able to buy back more cheaper) - ended up getting fucked...HARD. lol

That's life though. Will buy back a small amount when the dump occurs and sell when it on the pump when it gets the BTC pairing. Mind you - I suppose realistically I shouldn't be too hard on myself, even if it hadn't sold for 49~ and I held for another three days I probably would sold for 80 something Litoshi at some point, then definitely in the 120s not believing my luck lol

Just like Bitcoin - the only people who win are those you just don't touch their coins - ever. haha

Not being able to touch the coins for a while is a very valid reason to buy Karmashares.

Buy Karmashares -> Profit months latter Smiley

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
CatKiwi

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:23:30 AM

Chargin.

Just like Bitcoin - the only people who win are those you just don't touch their coins - ever. haha

Not being able to touch the coins for a while is a very valid reason to buy Karmashares.

Buy Karmashares -> Profit months latter Smiley

Too bad its not in the 10x quantum period now - Was VERY tempted to buy 1 Billion and invest in Karmashares but I snapped myself out of it with 'common sense' haha
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:34:20 AM

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alphi

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:36:22 AM

Just like Bitcoin - the only people who win are those who just don't touch their coins - ever. haha

or those who listen to the advice of more experience traders....  Wink

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:40:16 AM

Dear Karmanenions,

would you be so kind to vote if we should support this charity effort with a small target. Shibes are willing to cooperate on this. http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,276.0.html

your KarmaKaguy

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
Alphi

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:42:22 AM

Dear Karmanenions,

would you be so kind to vote if we should support this charity effort with a small target. Shibes are willing to cooperate on this. http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,276.0.html

your KarmaKaguy

send him to Disney land and let him ride an elephant...

pity you cant ride a shibe...

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: