Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:53:19 PM

dev team need to do more on clarity!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chargin

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:28:44 PM

Can I Become a Shareholder Without Exchanging Coins?

Of course. Starting around May 11 if you keep 10,000,000 coins in your wallet for 30+ days you'll automatically be eligible for membership. (In fact, we'll put you down as a shareholder even if you forget to notify us.) The exact date this will begin will be posted to this website.

I've never seen a proper announcement. Are we already there?

i too would like to know this Smiley

Yes, with 10million or above coins held in your wallet for a minimum of 30 days, you are a share holder, your profit share will be computed as #ofcoins/1000=share points. While if you opted for exchanging you coins it will be multiplied by 1.75X.

so a 10 000 000 coin wallet= 10 000 share points, if you exchange that you will get 17,500 share points instead.

Then you will be eligible to receive profit share on the next quarter.

The voting system is not set up, I think the dividend system still needs to be set up too.

Where did you get 10,000 share points from for a 10 million coin wallet?

Chargin.

Vote to get Karma listed on this exchange: https://hitbtc.com/vote (sign up to get a vote for 10 points, vote once every 24 hrs)
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:29:31 PM

clarity on which topic?

Also you are free to ask question here, http://karmashares.com/forums/, http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares , http://www.reddit.com/r/karmateam , http://karmashare.me/ and we are trying to have at least one person on #karmcoin IRC chat : webchat.freenode.net/?channels=karmacoin

if anything its karma holders that are lacking interaction with the team. Look at how many questions KOS is trying to run by the community http://www.reddit.com/r/Karmashares

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:48:50 PM

Thank You!!! Alot of us here thought it would be a great match for your exchange. Good Karma to you and with Comkort.

Dear traders

Learning from Mintpal's hard work and success to be the top dog in alt currencies we should not neglect future potential exchanges. we should be great full and help spread out some volume to them. Tomorrow these exchanges could be as big as mintpal and cryptsy. Lets not loose their services?
I remember well when mintpal first opened up and picked us from many other coins to add as their first coins. At that time they barely had any volume and were shadowed by crypsty , coinmarket , cryptorush and others. Look at where they stand now.

Please send some buy volume and sell volume to their site(but mostly buy volume )

Thank you
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:54:16 PM

its more the date it started from, how do u know what was in my wallet at that time, what happens everyday my wallet size increases? how do u know where to pay to... i'm missing a whole bunch of info regarding shares from karma in wallets.

the block chain is public. It is easy to check for wallet addresses that have held coins for more than 30 days because essentially all the block chain stores is a series of inputs and outputs.

so you just check the input dates and compare against any output dates. no outputs have been spent means the coins are still there.. this is how any block explorer can determine how many coins are in any given address for any given time period.

all anyone needs to determine how many coins you have and when you spent them is your address.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:24:24 AM

Join the team: http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/board,20.0.html

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:51:42 AM

All the hardcore peeps, please join us on #karmacoin on IRC freenode.net

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
AGcrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:52:01 AM

All the hardcore peeps, please join us on #karmacoin on IRC freenode.net

Like Shawn said, our IRC is now live feel free to come on by and hangout with us. If you don't already have a IRC program you can simply go to http://webchat.freenode.net and sign in and use channel #Karmacoin make sure you register your names because a tip bot might be coming soon. ;-)
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:49:15 AM

now that I'm fully awake I just realized that you wrote "clarity" and not "charity"

which do you mean?

perhan007

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:38:13 AM

now that I'm fully awake I just realized that you wrote "clarity" and not "charity"

which do you mean?

We all would like to know the date the "keep your coins in the wallet for 30 days any you will get xy shares"-phase started.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:14:22 AM

which do you mean?

We all would like to know the date the "keep your coins in the wallet for 30 days any you will get xy shares"-phase started.

The date for that was the end of the quantum period, from May 11, 2014 onwards

It's been up on the r/karmashares subreddit for a few weeks (see the right panel for "Regular Period") and has been posted here a few times.

If this can be clarified further please let me know. (Perhaps a separate post on the subreddit?)

Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:28:12 AM

If this can be clarified further please let me know. (Perhaps a separate post on the subreddit?)

maybe just a more prominent "How to get FREE Karmashares" on the front page followed by a direct link to the instructions .

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:31:15 AM

nice steady volume day on mintpal again. Glad to see buyers buying those coins up from sellers. more then $3000 worth

Now if we only could have more people join the community and help out

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:35:04 AM

About the game for android

learminer will help me with the graphics (images that represent the objects in the game).

Now I need someone with experience on sound production, for creating the tunes (music for the menu, and for the game) for the game.
If we can not find a music engineer/artist then we need to pick an already existing music, but I think it is much better to create an original one.

In order to not waste our efforts, we need to discuss as soon as possible what should be the theme of the game.

An elephant picking up coins and running away from obstacles (what would those be?)?
I'm of the opinion that our main character in the game does not need to be an elephant. What do you suggest?

Maybe we should create a pool and attract as much attention as we can.

If we coordinate our efforts we can have a game in the Google Play Store in one month or less.

There is nothing better than making Karma rise by our own merits.
If you want Karma to go up (for whatever reason is yours) contribute with your skills to the community.
Just a little help from each member is sufficient to make us rise to the stars!

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:15:42 AM

learminer will help me with the graphics (images that represent the objects in the game).

Now I need someone with experience on sound production, for creating the tunes (music for the menu, and for the game) for the game.
If we can not find a music engineer/artist then we need to pick an already existing music, but I think it is much better to create an original one.

In order to not waste our efforts, we need to discuss as soon as possible what should be the theme of the game.

An elephant picking up coins and running away from obstacles (what would those be?)?
I'm of the opinion that our main character in the game does not need to be an elephant. What do you suggest?

If we coordinate our efforts we can have a game in the Google Play Store in one month or less.

If you want Karma to go up (for whatever reason is yours) contribute with your skills to the community.

You have a very good idea ptman, if you would like some music that can be used without fuss maybe you can try incompetech http://incompetech.com/music/.

What does elephant love to eat? (maybe you can make that as an object to be picked up)

Elephant as the protagonist would be most relevant IMHO, if you can incorporate the element of getting KARMA in the game it would be much  better, like; the elephant can jump on an object along the way to destroy or kill to get higher score but when he does, something shoots diagonally from above that he needs to dodge. The theme can be that the elephant is going to a place where a his/her baby elephant is held by some kind of predator animal that he has to beat as the final BOSS. Keep the whole control simple, easy enough to be understood and played in an instant but hard enough to be challenging, as to how to incorporate Karma coin rewards can be considered later.

Thanks for your effort, I hope that your project gets more support.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:29:22 AM

You have a very good idea ptman, if you would like some music that can be used without fuss maybe you can try incompetech http://incompetech.com/music/.

What does elephant love to eat? (maybe you can make that as an object to be picked up)

Elephant as the protagonist would be most relevant IMHO, if you can incorporate the element of getting KARMA in the game it would be much  better, like; the elephant can jump on an object along the way to destroy or kill to get higher score but when he does, something shoots diagonally from above that he needs to dodge. The theme can be that the elephant is going to a place where a his/her baby elephant is held by some kind of predator animal that he has to beat as the final BOSS. Keep the whole control simple, easy enough to be understood and played in an instant but hard enough to be challenging, as to how to incorporate Karma coin rewards can be considered later.

Thanks for your effort, I hope that your project gets more support.

I have used music from incompetech in the past.
But I still think that we would gain by using original music composed just for the game.

About the protagonist I'm not sure it has to be an elephant.
We should discuss this.

Thanks for your ideas Smiley

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:42:17 AM

Hello,

I read somewhere that for PoC and to get karmashare I have to hold my coins at least 30 days in wallet. I have coins in my wallet so long so what now?

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:48:45 AM

Hello,

I read somewhere that for PoC and to get karmashare I have to hold my coins at least 30 days in wallet. I have coins in my wallet so long so what now?

http://karmashares.com/

"If Karmashares made $35,000 in profits for the quarter his $200 investment (from having bought and exchanged 100MM coins) would turn into a dividend of $1,750.00 for the quarter. This doesn't include of course every other quarter and the value of his share of the company. So his $200 investment could turn into a lifetime income for as long as Karmashares exists. And if, for example, Microsoft buys Karmashares or a part of Karmashares in future for $75 million, his share would be about $4,027,500 if the claims are the same.

Of course, this isn't investment advice. You should never invest more than you'd care to lose. But this does demonstrate the power of PoC. And Karmashares is the first to implement it."
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:17:19 AM

Hello,

"If Karmashares made $35,000 in profits for the quarter his $200 investment (from having bought and exchanged 100MM coins) would turn into a dividend of $1,750.00 for the quarter. This doesn't include of course every other quarter and the value of his share of the company. So his $200 investment could turn into a lifetime income for as long as Karmashares exists. And if, for example, Microsoft buys Karmashares or a part of Karmashares in future for $75 million, his share would be about $4,027,500 if the claims are the same.

Of course, this isn't investment advice. You should never invest more than you'd care to lose. But this does demonstrate the power of PoC. And Karmashares is the first to implement it."

So all I have to do is to hold coins in my wallet longer than 30 days or something else?

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:32:45 AM

Hello,

So all I have to do is to hold coins in my wallet longer than 30 days or something else?

That is all. Your wallet even doesn`t have to be online.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: