Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583023 times)
AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:28:27 AM

Lets lighten up the mood a bit.

How much $$ would you all had now if only you never sold a single Karma coin?

Or donated or sent to KarmaShares or sold, would have around 900 LTC.  GO KARMA!!

hehe i remember when you donated 200 millions!

i can't relate to this. i must have given/donated about 100 mills so far. never sold for profit. so probably 50 mills sell high and buy low kind of thing. (notice i have been with this coin since day 1)

I know a lot of people sold their coins when we hit some obstacles. c'mon guys share your bags.

certain some one mined 3 billion and sold them. there gotta be more out there. share it!
: )

Yep had just at 3bil when karma started to die way back then, so i sold it all. In a way it was worth it at the time as it helped me pay off my rigs but man does it make me sick to see how much that stash would have made me at these prices. Oh well cant cry over spilt milk or $45,000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:29:53 AM

The Karma Community is what's driving this price higher.  We are all on the same mission to do good and bring this fine crypto to the place where it belongs (top 10 market cap at the least  Cool ).  Without this community Karma would be lost, so please take a look in the mirror and give yourselves a pat on the back.  But also, know, that we have still a very long road ahead.  We have been flying low under the radar, 9 litoshi under the radar, and with our now increased visibility will also bring with it, increased demand to perform.  For all the doubters, please enjoy your feasts of crow.  For all those that believe, please hold and welcome much higher gains and build an even greater war chest of good!

We can not let our supporters down!  

GO KARMA!!!

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:31:27 AM

Or donated or sent to KarmaShares or sold, would have around 900 LTC.  GO KARMA!!

hehe i remember when you donated 200 millions!

i can't relate to this. i must have given/donated about 100 mills so far. never sold for profit. so probably 50 mills sell high and buy low kind of thing. (notice i have been with this coin since day 1)

I know a lot of people sold their coins when we hit some obstacles. c'mon guys share your bags.

certain some one mined 3 billion and sold them. there gotta be more out there. share it!
: )

was only around 130M i have donated/tipped.  damn girls scouts would probably have $2000.00 USD now!  Wink lol

In case anyone missed our first press release of when Kos and the rest of us started the leadership team:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-comes-aid-girl-143200718.html

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:02:47 AM

If people didn't sell or donate their Karma it wouldn't be as high as it is today so its a moot point.

you can have all the gold in the world. but if you don't have anyone to share and trade it with.. it is worthless.

riddle me this... what was the price of land when the first human walked out of Africa 60+ thousand years ago?

Of course. The reason that karma was cheap and pow is easy were the only way this coin was moving up progressively and healthy. As it moved up slowly it is building stronger foundation support.

Of course , people dropping their huge bags is also a very important event that we are glad it happened. My thread was not to intimidate other coin holders, just to lighten up the mood and have some people share their story. Its amusing to read them. That's all i am seeking out of this. Like AG confirmed he could have netted $40 000 now. And it will be a story that will change into $40 million soon. Perhaps $billion. It will be our "$10,000 pizza " story of bitcoin Tongue

C'mon karmaniacs. Share if you did a huge sell

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:28:17 AM

Of course , people dropping their huge bags is also a very important event that we are glad it happened. My thread was not to intimidate other coin holders, just to lighten up the mood and have some people share their story. Its amusing to read them. That's all i am seeking out of this. Like AG confirmed he could have netted $40 000 now. And it will be a story that will change into $40 million soon. Perhaps $billion. It will be our "$10,000 pizza " story of bitcoin Tongue

I remember when people were complaining about all the dumping until they were black and blue in the face. Some people were even shouting from the rooftops that the coin would die unless major structural changes were made to the coin architecture.

I remember some people said they sold almost all their coins at around 80-90 litoshi.

I feel bad for those people who couldn't see the Forrest through all those damn trees. I fell bad for those people who are yet to realize that it is the network effect of each and every participant that gives this coin value and it is those people that wont let this coin die an easy death.

in my view its still too early to say that this is a sustained rally.. but I will concede this.. from here it sure does look like the community wants the BTC market and someone (or someones) have put money on the table to get us there.

what will happen after that who knows.. I'm not ready to break out the champagne because there are still some major hurdles to cross but I will tell you this; in recent weeks this coin has performed much stronger than I had anticipated... and I have been riding the waves all the way buying and selling coins... I haven't yet bought a pizza for $10,000 worth of Karma but I am waiting for the day that I can buy one for 10,000 Karma.

and a reminder to everyone.. don't forget http://www.karmaworldcup.org/

this recent rise in the price has increased the value of the pot that could be partly yours if you pick the winning team.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
erxingqian

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:38:44 AM

Sorry.....NEGATIVE! Kosmost doesn't get to leave Karma. OK OK, we throw him a few birthday party bashes in Vegas and send him to Monaco a month each year (but make him use his own private jet or it will start to go to his head). Fine...but let's not let him get too laxed/comfortable before he (with ALL our dedication) has Karma > BTC !!

LOL

Kosmost absolutely crushes other Devs.
/Beast Mode Engaged.

Guys! yes all of you except kos of course this is the BIG question we must think about and never let off our minds:

ARE WE GOING TO LET KOSMOST GO when we hit 500satoshi?

If you ask me, the answer is a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOO! ^__^

I can consider that option only if we hit over 1 BTC= 1 karma hahaha

Good luck with your coin-project!

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE (http://coinia.net/Q) | QQvWmkZWkKAbrdT5WLkeseDGBYg4r6C7VB
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0) Vm4x3embyDXSsNJC7WWxgc461qPNYWwcdi[/color]
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:02:44 AM

Spread the word around about karma. We need more users to jump on this ship

Also if your are a web dev , front end , back end dev. Join the fun!!

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:36:01 AM

The Karma Community is what's driving this price higher.  We are all on the same mission to do good and bring this fine crypto to the place where it belongs (top 10 market cap at the least  Cool ).  Without this community Karma would be lost, so please take a look in the mirror and give yourselves a pat on the back.  But also, know, that we have still a very long road ahead.  We have been flying low under the radar, 9 litoshi under the radar, and with our now increased visibility will also bring with it, increased demand to perform.  For all the doubters, please enjoy your feasts of crow.  For all those that believe, please hold and welcome much higher gains and build an even greater war chest of good!

We can not let our supporters down!  

GO KARMA!!!

Yes! Good Morning.

Thanks to all the members of the community, we are now STARTING!

THIS IS KARMA AND KARMA CANNOT BE DENIED!!!!

^_^

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:41:51 AM

hehe. some one dumped 167 ltc worth of coins. lowered us to high 120's should be back to 130s soon.

sooner or later all this bag holder will loose their bags : )
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:45:39 AM

hehe. some one dumped 167 ltc worth of coins. lowered us to high 120's should be back to 130s soon.

sooner or later all this bag holder will loose their bags : )

Best thing a holder of a lot of coins can do is to buy Karmashares.
At least he/she will not be tempted to sell the coins for some time... Smiley

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:01:08 AM

If people didn't sell or donate their Karma it wouldn't be as high as it is today so its a moot point.

you can have all the gold in the world. but if you don't have anyone to share and trade it with.. it is worthless.

riddle me this... what was the price of land when the first human walked out of Africa 60+ thousand years ago?

Of course. The reason that karma was cheap and pow is easy were the only way this coin was moving up progressively and healthy. As it moved up slowly it is building stronger foundation support.

No single huge sell from me, but I did sell about 20 million yesterday. Or rather someone bought my - as I thought at the time - rather high placed (50% over market price) sell order while I was away. I also sold a little Karma during the first rise to 71 litoshi last month and rebought part of that at a lower price. Intend to do that now too, if price drops a bit further. I tend not to actually "buy" or "sell" the coins I believe in. I place strategic orders and wait for them to get filled. I make less stupid mistakes that way. Wink

The single biggest dent in my crypto portfolio so far are the coins I exchanged for Karmashares. Would be worth quite a nice sum at today's prices. No idea when I'm gonna see my ROI on those, but I still feel good and positive on that investment.

This coin has so far been very good to me, I'm glad my instincts were right and I decided to buy more instead of sell down at 10 litoshis. I've got the majority of my remaining holding (>75%) stashed away and won't touch it for a long time. The rest is up for trading and maybe a little profit taking as we climb higher in the marketcap rankings.

I've said it like 10x before, but kudos to kosmost and team, you guys rock. I may not be able to commit to one of the bigger projects, but am trying to help where I can: making donations, playing the Karmaworldcup, helping with ptman's game, trading the coin and just generally being active in the community.

ptman

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:06:55 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 09:47:22 AM by ptman

No single huge sell from me, but I did sell about 20 million yesterday. Or rather someone bought my - as I thought at the time - rather high placed (50% over market price) sell order while I was away. I also sold a little Karma during the first rise to 71 litoshi last month and rebought part of that at a lower price. Intend to do that now too, if price drops a bit further. I tend not to actually "buy" or "sell" the coins I believe in. I place strategic orders and wait for them to get filled. I make less stupid mistakes that way. Wink

The single biggest dent in my crypto portfolio so far are the coins I exchanged for Karmashares. Would be worth quite a nice sum at today's prices. No idea when I'm gonna see my ROI on those, but I still feel good and positive on that investment.

This coin has so far been very good to me, I'm glad my instincts were right and I decided to buy more instead of sell down at 10 litoshis. I've got the majority of my remaining holding (>75%) stashed away and won't touch it for a long time. The rest is up for trading and maybe a little profit taking as we climb higher in the marketcap rankings.

I've said it like 10x before, but kudos to kosmost and team, you guys rock. I may not be able to commit to one of the bigger projects, but am trying to help where I can: making donations, playing the Karmaworldcup, helping with ptman's game, trading the coin and just generally being active in the community.

I guess that you will realize that your Karmashares investment was the best in your life in some months Cheesy

And if for some reason you want to sell your Karmashares before you get much more than your ROI in dividends from the projects, you will be able to sell them for a higher number of Karmacoins than you bought them for.

The possibility to sell the shares will be available after the Shares Explorer is ready for prime time right?

ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:10:13 AM

I did buy my first few Karmas at 5? satoshis I think. Forgot about them in a shady exchange. Then transfered all my other holdings in btc, ltc, peercoins (ok still hanging on doge) when they were 30-40 lit just after kos took over. Bought Karma up to 133 by now. Still did not sell a single coin. Just to afraid that they will be more expensive after I sold. Fb users got some though. I will sell some coins when half of my holdings are enough to buy a camping van Wink I love camping

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
ptman

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:34:19 AM

I did buy my first few Karmas at 5? satoshis I think. Forgot about them in a shady exchange. Then transfered all my other holdings in btc, ltc, peercoins (ok still hanging on doge) when they were 30-40 lit just after kos took over. Bought Karma up to 133 by now. Still did not sell a single coin. Just to afraid that they will be more expensive after I sold. Fb users got some though. I will sell some coins when half of my holdings are enough to buy a camping van Wink I love camping

You have a nice goal for when to sell... eheh Smiley

Right now it is important for miners to continue to mine.
We are right now at 1.6 GH/s.

Lets reach 2 GH/s of network speed!!!
We will see Karma at >150 stable tomorrow if we can do this.

Where are the people with the ASICs?
If you mine and hold this coin for some weeks it has the potential to be a great investment.

Some more GH/s of network speed would help to make this brilliant coin more visible.
More miners -> More hashspeed -> Price goes up-> More miners -> ...

And to the big bag holders (>100 million):

If you have a clear picture of what Karma will be (in relation to market value) in some months (and years... as the coin will most certainly stay alive for long) and are thinking about keeping all your coins for selling at a HUGE profit in future, please consider to do one of the following with some of your coins (can be as little as 1%, but 10% would be much better!).

1)
Give a lot of tips to the people that are working hard for the Karma community.
They are working for you. Possibly even making you reach in a near future.

2)
Remember the spirit of Karma and also give a healthy percentage of your coins to causes you believe in (e.g. help the homeless, help some good non-profit organization, search for curing a disease), or part of your profits after you sell some Karma coins.

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:36:18 AM

Some nice volume buys on mintpal. ~20btc.

Still early to get on the coin though

learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:13:32 AM

Oh là là, someone is serious about dumping Karma down again. >420LTC worth sold just now...

edit: Let me rephrase that. I don't neccessarily mean someone wants to "manipulate price down", could be just profit taking. Haven't seen that yet on this big scale on Karma though...

I guess that means we'll have to wait a bit longer for our BC market, eh? Karma would need to *hold* 140 for a while before that comes...

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:17:35 AM

Too bad. We hit 165 litoshis in cryptsy.

The good thing is we should have a new low wall of 120s. No way who ever bought all those coins sold to them  at 120-130-140-150 would even think of selling that until 200 litoshis or more.

ptman

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:57:01 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 01:32:08 PM by ptman

Keep mining (and if possible point more miners to karma pools) and we will see >200 until the end of the week.

This coin is VERY undervalued.
Some weeks from now it will be worth 10x the price of today.
In some months 100x times... or even more Smiley

Lets hit 2 GH/s network speed today.
Common... I know that are lots of Karma believers with serious hahsing power.

It is not hard to reach such goal.

ICOBank 

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:38:24 PM

so far. only ~180 mill coin left until 200 litoshi on mintpal.

at 200 litoshi x 180 mill = 360 ltc

therefore less then 360 ltcs will blow this coin to out of 200 litoshi low floor : )
KarmaKaguy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:32:16 PM

so far. only ~180 mill coin left until 200 litoshi on mintpal.

at 200 litoshi x 180 mill = 360 ltc

therefore less then 360 ltcs will blow this coin to out of 200 litoshi low floor : )

My prediction is it will go to 1000 litoshi in 4 to 12 weeks.

I would not like to see this in such a short time. Just put up your buy walls lets move slowly but unstopable like an elephant through the wild jungle of strange coins....
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: