Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583018 times)
AGcrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:48:08 PM

The World Cup begins in just a few days. Don't forget to visit http://karmaworldcup.org/ for your chance at winning your share of the current 32426936.940143 Karma purse while at the same time helping out a very good cause. The spirit of the World Cup is to unite the world under one tournament why not come share that same spirit and unite with Karma to give a street child in Brazil a once in a life time experience he/she will never forget. Doing Good Is Good!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AGcrypto

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:38:36 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 02:57:31 PM by AGcrypto

It's no pump the market is just reacting to yet another good news story coming out of Karma. If you are planning on investing in Karma now might be the time, because once our projects make their way main stream I don't think you will see these low prices again. While nothing is guaranteed in the crypto world, look around and see who is doing more than Karma and who ells has as bright of a future as Karma. There were a lot of trolls and haters when we first started the LLC saying it was a scam and that we would run off with the cash. Funny here we are only two months later and Karma has shot up close to what 900%? leaving the majority of those trolls and haters scratching their heads and wishing they would have invested back then instead of trying to kill what they could not understand. Karma has proven in just two months of the announcement of its Karmashares LLC that it is here to stay and has barley scratched the surface with many more projects in the pipeline yet to come that will blow the value of Karma to heights it has never seen before. The majority of the success so far can be contributed to the Awesome Karma Team and the constant influx of good ideas they bring to the table on a daily basis and to the Karma community and its investors who saw us for who we were and shared in the vision and spirit of Karma and what it could become. Karma has come a long way, but the Karmashares LLC is still in it's infancy and while we have a ton of good ideas, we are in need of more experienced developers to join the Karmateam and help bring those ideas to life lending a hand to our current hard working Devs, who have been breaking their backs from day one of the LLC to bring Karma back to life. Karma is just getting started and if you would like to be a apart of history and not just watch it pass you by, the time to act is NOW!!! Take a hard look at Karma (www.Karmacoin.me) and the Karmashares LLC (www.Karmashares.com). If you are an experienced developer or have a skill you feel would be beneficial to the Karma family please contact us using the contact information on any of our webpages. We would like to thank all of our investors/fans for all of their support and we look forward in continuing to do Good things with Karma because, Doing Good Is Good.
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:59:45 PM

It's no pump the market is just reacting to yet another good news story coming out of Karma. If you are planning on investing in Karma now might be the time, because once our projects make their way main stream I don't think you will see these low prices again. While nothing is guaranteed in the crypto world, look around and see who is doing more than Karma and who ells has as bright of a future as Karma. There were a lot of trolls and haters when we first started the LLC saying it was a scam and that we would run off with the cash. Funny here we are only two months later and Karma has shot up close to what 900%? leaving the majority of those trolls and haters scratching their heads and wishing they would have invested back then instead of trying to kill what they could not understand. Karma has proven in just two months of the announcement of its Karmashares LLC that it is here to stay and has barley scratched the surface with many more projects in the pipeline yet to come that will blow the value of Karma to heights it has never seen before. The majority of the success so far can be contributed to the Awesome Karma Team and the constant influx of good ideas they bring to the table on a daily basis and to the Karma community and its investors who saw us for who we were and shared in the vision and spirit of Karma and what it could become. Karma has come a long way, but the Karmashares LLC is still in it's infancy and while we have a ton of good ideas, we are in need of more experienced developers to join the Karmateam and help bring those ideas to life lending a hand to our current hard working Devs, who have been breaking their backs from day one of the LLC to bring Karma back to life. Karma is just getting started and if you would like to be a apart of history and not just watch it pass you by, the time to act is NOW!!! Take a hard look at Karma (www.Karmacoin.me) and the Karmashares LLC (www.Karmashares.com). If you are an experienced developer or have a skill you feel would be beneficial to the Karma family please contact us using the contact information on any of our webpages. We would like to thank all of our investors/fans for all of their support and we look forward in continuing to do Good things with Karma because, Doing Good Is Good.

I Love you AG. Can I repost this on our FB page?

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:01:49 PM

BTW guys there is an Italian guy who is willing to translate our websites to Italian language, but he is asking whether there is a reward for that and if there how much? I think we will have a good community of Italians if we can push this. Any thoughts?

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
AGcrypto

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:12:32 PM

I Love you AG. Can I repost this on our FB page?

Sure :-)
AGcrypto

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:14:33 PM

BTW guys there is an Italian guy who is willing to translate our websites to Italian language, but he is asking whether there is a reward for that and if there how much? I think we will have a good community of Italians if we can push this. Any thoughts?

This might be a better topic for our Team workgroup type forum.
easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:17:19 PM

@Karmala, will it be possible for you to create a german tipping group? Can you invite some german people from bitcoin talk?
@Delaforetnoire are there many french crypto enthusiasts like you? Can we have a french tipping group for them, maybe invite from bitcoin talk if there's any thread for french speaking people?
@ryannguyen18 Do you think we can have for vietnamese the same thing?
@jason How about singlish tipping group?

Other community members which know another language or is living in a place with another language than english, we encourage you to do the same.

With these we can start from little and develop communities. We can also show that Karma is spreading.

These crypto enthusiasts(BITCOINERS) are already knowledgeable and open to crypto related matters, thus they are the easiest converts and adopters of Karma.

easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:17:47 PM

This might be a better topic for our Team workgroup type forum.

yup posted there too.

p4r4m0un7

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

Exactly which sites have to be translated?
easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:42:42 PM

As much as possible all sites of Karma/Karmashares for maximum exposure, but we have to prioritize maybe karmacoin.me, karmashares.com, along with our FAQ/wiki(under development).

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:52:20 PM

As much as possible all sites of Karma/Karmashares for maximum exposure, but we have to prioritize maybe karmacoin.me, karmashares.com, along with our FAQ/wiki(under development).
I would like to donate 1 million Karma for Italian translation and 1 million Karma for Russian translation. There are a loooot crypto maniacs and free capitals among our Russian friends. Please post address with KarmaTeam user for this donations. And Karmanians, don't be shy to back me up with this. It will bring many new friends to our thing. It will be good investment .
easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:45:27 PM

I would like to donate 1 million Karma for Italian translation and 1 million Karma for Russian translation. There are a loooot crypto maniacs and free capitals among our Russian friends. Please post address with KarmaTeam user for this donations. And Karmanians, don't be shy to back me up with this. It will bring many new friends to our thing. It will be good investment .

I would donate 2Million too for translation.. so with  p4r4m0un7 2M we have a current budget for Italian and Russian translation of 4Million

please send you donation here: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4

ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:54:18 PM

I can translate everything you want for Portuguese.
Just give me the source files, or the english strings you want me to translate.

There are a lot of people willing to help with the translations (including me!).
The dev team should not waste this opportunity.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:01:21 PM

I can translate everything you want for Portuguese.
Just give me the source files, or the english strings you want me to translate.

There are a lot of people willing to help with the translations (including me!).
The dev team should not waste this opportunity.

Great! can you post this in our forum?? http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php

p4r4m0un7

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:40:42 PM

I would donate 2Million too for translation.. so with  p4r4m0un7 2M we have a current budget for Italian and Russian translation of 4Million

d205a49516d093aa8db5dfbf5c99833800ebbc6d970a7d9414ba0b2ec0a1d810
easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:49:47 PM

Donation from p4r4m0un7 of 2 000 000(two million) karma for bounty/award for translators of Karma related sites to RUSSIAN (1M) and ITALIAN (1M) received.
Donation from easteagle13     2 000 000(two million) karma "

Total budget atm 4 Million Karma

More donations are welcome, volunteer translators to other languages are also welcome and encouraged. CHINESE, GERMAN, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, RUSSIAN and other major languages. Please post your plan at our home forum. http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php

easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:50:46 PM

Thank you very much p4r4m0un7 !!!

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:44:09 PM

i have the old wallet and it will not sync - it just says syncing with network? - i sent 22k coins to my crypsty account and now they are in no mans land as there is 0 confirmations and my wallet says i have sent them? ideas?

I cant's synchronize my wallet, any suggestions?

go to help | debug window | console

type in:

addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add
addnode altcoin.dk:9436 add

wait for your wallet to synchronise
hi there, i added that but nothing changed, any other suggestions? I'd be greatful
altcoingood

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

i have the old wallet and it will not sync - it just says syncing with network? - i sent 22k coins to my crypsty account and now they are in no mans land as there is 0 confirmations and my wallet says i have sent them? ideas?

type in:

hi there, i added that but nothing changed, any other suggestions? I'd be greatful
wait a few minutes...
easteagle13

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:57:14 PM

type in:

Hi, please try these steps:

1. HELP
2. Debug Window
3. Console
4. type: addnode altcoin.dk:9432 add and addnode altcoin.dk:9436 add
5. CLOSE your wallet
6. OPEN again your wallet and wait for at least 3minutes.

IF after those steps your wallet is still not synching, you may have to get a new peers.dat.

If thats the case, let us wait for someone to have a working link to wroking peers.dat. Please let us know what happens. In the meantime I'll try what I can do to make a downloadable link of peers.dat

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: