Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260263 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:57:02 AM

About the new wallet.

1- If we download and start the new wallet will the re-syncing be automatic and write over the relevant files?

2- If we use the Blockchain download data, do we just delete that existing same file and replace with download file?

Thanks

Important!  This update has fastindex feature turned on as default. This means that you will not be able to use your current database with the new wallet. A full resync is required to serialise the chain in a different way. However the most recent blockchain is provided for download; use this option for convenience.

Windows QT:
/download
Mac QT:
http://diamond.danbo.bg/downloads/diamond-qt-2.0.3.dmg
http://sourceforge.net/projects/diamonddmd/files/diamond-qt-2.0.3.dmg/download
Blockchain:
http://diamond.danbo.bg/downloads/dmdchain20140711-fast.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!5Yp2DZ6S!KLfBsoIoj68c9J1cgthRIk2c7o04d3GJ2eu6NYftTdI

u need to remove old blockchain file and resync from network
or overwrite with blockchain we provide as download

so

1 NO
2 YES

Thanks

I have downloaded the file, the second one "mega.co.nz" downloaded is quite fast.

I find it contains 4 seperate files, so I will delete those matching existing files and replace with the new ones.

Thanks again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polanskiman

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:19:56 AM

Is it normal that out of 20 minting attempts only 3 were successful?

for me a clear sign of wallet without password and minting attempts when wallet didnt finish syncing

if im wrong please more details when that happens

in my transaction log i can see less than 1% failed minting attempts which will try again successful a bit later

First of, Happy BD to DMD. Smiley

My wallet does have a password and the wallet is unlocked and fully synched when I see those failed minting attempt appear. I usually unlock the wallet once it has caught up with the network and is fully synched.

I do not leave my wallet open 24/7 though.
polanskiman

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:45:41 AM

BTW just bought two 750 ti since one of my 280x was behaving strangely. Will report on their hashing power and energy consumption soon.

Also I don't know if this is only happening to me but the download of the blockchain at mega.co.nz hangs each time at 81%. I am trying to download it from the other link (diamond.danbo.bg) but it's a bit slower.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:55:05 AM

Is it normal that out of 20 minting attempts only 3 were successful?

for me a clear sign of wallet without password and minting attempts when wallet didnt finish syncing

if im wrong please more details when that happens

in my transaction log i can see less than 1% failed minting attempts which will try again successful a bit later

First of, Happy BD to DMD. Smiley

My wallet does have a password and the wallet is unlocked and fully synched when I see those failed minting attempt appear. I usually unlock the wallet once it has caught up with the network and is fully synched.

I do not leave my wallet open 24/7 though.

interesting

basical failed minting attemps are disturbing to watch
and a cossmetic issue in wallet but u lose nothing they just try again

still it would be interesting to know why u fail more than others
it could be afaik u not from europe or usa that u have not much fast responding nodes near u
and u have timing issues get ur minting confirmed before someone else successful minted?

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:55:17 AM

@cryptonit
My quick conclusion about 14.7RC ... Don't bother with this one no useful gain in hashrate.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:55:52 AM

BTW just bought two 750 ti since one of my 280x was behaving strangely. Will report on their hashing power and energy consumption soon.

Also I don't know if this is only happening to me but the download of the blockchain at mega.co.nz hangs each time at 81%. I am trying to download it from the other link (diamond.danbo.bg) but it's a bit slower.

thx in advance for ur comparison of mining gear

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:56:36 AM

@cryptonit
My quick conclusion about 14.7RC ... Don't bother with this one no useful gain in hashrate.

thx for feedback if no mining improvement i skip that one

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 11:07:29 AM

i think its once again time to remind or inform new members of the community:

----------------------------------------------

VISUALIZATION OF DIAMOND ROLL-OUT PLAN
(TOTAL COINS AND POW/POS COINS PER MONTH)

RED LINE = new coins each month produced by POW (numbers on right side)
GREEN LINE = new coins produced each month by POS (numbers on right side)
TOTAL COINS (numbers on left side)
numbers on bottom of graphic are the months (the graphic represent a 30 year timeline)

please have a closer eye on coin specs and check how coin roll-out will develop over next 30 years

beginning with total coins 450000 a 50% POS will be simultaneous active with the 1 DMD POW reward each block
and start the diamond rush (BLUE CIRCLE) on pic

if u analyze that u can see that this POW mining paradise only last a few months
(to be exact until 1 million total diamond are existing)
later most of coins are produced by POS  (GREEN ARROW) and to do so u need to have diamonds

everyone who sell 1 diamonds instant lose like at least 2 diamonds.....
because every diamond u mine now would at least double if u keep holding and pos it over time

the whole design of diamond is to be a wealth storage coin aimed to be a good investment

i  hope this visualization of coin specs long-term effect of  on coin roll-out
can help u realize how valuable diamonds will be once POW is reduced by 90%
and high POS will be main source of coin creation

that coins are required to create more coins (POS)
will be the reason for lower availability of coins on exchanges and increasing prices
remember only coins in ur wallet gather coin-age and can generate POS rewards

hallared

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

The hen or the egg

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:14:17 AM

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Diamond
Happy Birthday to You!!!

With today’s anniversary update we prove yet again that we represent quality Diamond deserves.

Diamond 2.0.3 change log:
 • Fast Index - Provides very fast loading of the block chain from disk.
 • Implement getnetworkhashps RPC
 • Implement stakepower element in the getmininginfo RPC.
 • Implemented Qt wallet minting icon and mini-stats about minting in a tooltip.
 • Implement ‘unlock for minting only’.
 • Implement dnsseed nodes.
 • Implement coin control.
 • Fix numerous Qt styling and compatibility issues.
 • Fix numerous core hashing routines, text and general code clean-up.

Yours faithfully,

Diamond Team

First of all congratulations on the DMD birthday, and a big THANK YOU to the Dev team for all the work you've put into this coin. It is highly appreciated  Smiley

The new wallet works perfectly fine. I have some questions though about some parameters.

What's the difference between the Stakepower element in getmininginfo and the Minting weight/Network weight in the mini-stats tooltip? And is the weight in mini-stats somehow linked to coinage or is it just a number?

When you activate Coin Control there is a column named Priority. What does this mean? Is it linked in some way to minting, so that for example the coins with high priority has already been minted, or are they about to be minted? Or does priority mean something else?

istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:16:43 AM

Happy Birthday DMD!  Grin

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
hallared

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

The hen or the egg

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:39:38 AM

I also send a thank you in advance, I'm eagerly awaiting your results. Not because my 280x cards are acting strangely, but because I will soon start acting strangely due to the power bill Smiley
I'm therefor planning to reorganize parts of my mining equipment, so a report from you Polanskiman will be highly appreciated!

utahjohn

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:44:21 AM

I also send a thank you in advance, I'm eagerly awaiting your results. Not because my 280x cards are acting strangely, but because I will soon start acting strangely due to the power bill Smiley
I'm therefor planning to reorganize parts of my mining equipment, so a report from you Polanskiman will be highly appreciated!
I'm also considering adding a 750ti to my stable Smiley  (This will seriously cut into my beer budget) Please keep us informed of findings.
utahjohn

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:37:35 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 12:50:30 PM by utahjohn

@cryptonit, our trusted PR guy Smiley 
Have we been mentioned on 24/7 crypto news yet? http://247cryptonews.com/
utahjohn

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:21:03 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 01:38:41 PM by utahjohn

Well fat lot of good ticket did
Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion, please keep voting for the coin through our voting site and help it rise through the list.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal
and my reply:
I was using voting system before but now am not able to vote because my trade volume too low?  I see no other coins that I'm interested in trading listed, so add diamond please and u will see activity from me Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:38:11 PM

Well fat lot of good ticket did
Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion, please keep voting for the coin through our voting site and help it rise through the list.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

ok so this could be a sign we can get added if we just show a user
 interest by lot votes it dioesnt matter to reach rank1 maybe....

so lets start voting again

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:41:37 PM

REACTIVATE OF VOTING RUN
for the chance of getting a birthday present by MINTPAL

Vote for Diamond DMD on

click pic or this link https://www.mintpal.com/voting#DMD

dont spend BTC for voting! (better spend btc to buy more dmd   Cool )
create a mintpal account deposite some little btc amount buy some other coins
(or deposit and sell some other coins which are traded at mintpal)
after that u able to vote each hour for free
once u did one trade on mintpal u allowed to vote each hour without need to pay

place #156 now

i set a bounty from my own wallet (not foundation)

paying 1 DMD to everyone who reached a new rank

so first one reporting #155 and walletaddress
@ http://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,16.0.html
gets 1 DMD by me (or alex if he faster and ninja rewarding again)

IMPORTANT only claim rewards on
http://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,16.0.html

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:52:16 PM

@cryptonit, our trusted PR guy Smiley 
Have we been mentioned on 24/7 crypto news yet? http://247cryptonews.com/

request send
thx for hint

polanskiman

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:54:36 PM

I'm also considering adding a 750ti to my stable Smiley  (This will seriously cut into my beer budget) Please keep us informed of findings.

Well as I mentioned to Cryptonit, when I bought the 750 Ti I totally omitted they were Nvidia... I can't make them run on my running rig as all other GPUs are AMD. I am trying to sell all of my 280x so that I can replace them with 750 Ti.
utahjohn

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:01:07 PM

Well as I mentioned to Cryptonit, when I bought the 750 Ti I totally omitted they were Nvidia... I can't make them run on my running rig as all other GPUs are AMD. I am trying to sell all of my 280x so that I can replace them with 750 Ti.
What are you asking for 280x, I find them good on X11, X13 Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 02:02:26 PM

MintPal Jay (Staff)
12/07/2014 12:47 PM
Hi,

Up until September, we will select the top voted coin from the list each week and add it to the website.
After that, we intend to use the voting page as a tool to help us measure current public demand and make choices based on that.

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

so show them the demand!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#DMD

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: