Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yvg1900

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Dev of yam miner

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:06:41 PM

New M7s version of yam miner is available. Major addition in this release is support for optimized CPU mining of Groestl-based DiamondCoin Evolution v2.0.

yam M7s supports DiamondCoin-specific flavor of Stratum protocol and tested with several pools, including dmdpool.digsys.bg, groestlcoin.biz, stratum.cryptofrenzy.eu and mine3.dmd.nonce-pool.com

Primary download location for yam M7s is https://t.co/whkQyh2XA2
Alternative download location for yam M7s is http://t.co/A9c5GryPBy
Chinese users may donwload yam M7s at http://t.co/qsWEtQEMhZ

More info in dev Twitter feed @yvg1900 and in docs included in miner archives.

Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tommo_Aus

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:05:25 AM

I'm trying to move my existing scrypt DMD pool over to groestl but can't get block submissions working. I'm using nodejs and keep seeing:

"We thought a block was found but it was rejected by the daemon"

I'm using the coin settings:

{
    "name": "Diamondcoin",
    "symbol": "DMD",
    "algorithm": "groestl"
}

Tried enabling TX messaging as well, same problems. Does DMD work with node? I have a Groestlcoin pool that works fine on node, am I missing something? Do I need some groestl algo setting in my wallet config? Checked my wallets debug log and can't find anything there, can't even see a submitblock at the same time as node attempts to submit.

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:44:56 AM

I'm trying to move my existing scrypt DMD pool over to groestl but can't get block submissions working. I'm using nodejs and keep seeing:

{
}

Tried enabling TX messaging as well, same problems. Does DMD work with node? I have a Groestlcoin pool that works fine on node, am I missing something? Do I need some groestl algo setting in my wallet config? Checked my wallets debug log and can't find anything there, can't even see a submitblock at the same time as node attempts to submit.

Check out the new MultiMiner...it's offering support for x11, groestl and others with v3.0!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.0

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
Tommo_Aus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:53:52 AM

{
}

Check out the new MultiMiner...it's offering support for x11, groestl and others with v3.0!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248173.0

That looks to be mining software, the problem I'm having is with pool hosting software.

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:40:19 AM

{
}

stratum need to build the block with foundation share included or wallet wont accept it

u can start ur research here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=581065.msg6442550#msg6442550

all charity and foundation share coins need the stratum to be adapted in a way that the pre-build block from stratum include this transaction

we as foundation dont run a own pool so we cant give setup support
but there are pools that are working already maybe u can get info from their operators regarding foundation share stratum modifications

and its called [DMD]Diamond not Diamondcoin

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
danbi

Activity: 393

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 09:02:48 AM

{
}

You need to add 0.05 DMD to each generated block that goes to the DMD contribution address (dZi9hpA5nBC6tSAbPSsiMjb6HeQTprcWHz). Without this transaction, no block is accepted in the network. This was discussed several times here already. The easiest way is to add in the NOMP configuration as "5% contribution" to that address.

In any case, you should have seen in the wallet log:

ConnectBlock() : coinbase does not pay to the dev address

If you don't send enough (less than 0.05 DMD), the message would be

ConnectBlock() : coinbase does not pay enough to dev addresss

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 09:18:20 AM

Hi
When reappear information about Diamond Online http://www.coinwarz.com ?

we did submit them all required infos but it sure dont hurt if multiple people ask them to get dmd there updated

http://www.coinwarz.com/contact

i suggest write this:

Diamond is updated to run now with  groestl algorithm
all actual coinspecs can be found there:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0
a blockexplorer is running under:
http://dmdchain.cyber.si/

please activate diamond again on coinwarz and update specs and algorithm groestl for profit calculation

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:13:26 AM

we did submit them all required infos but it sure dont hurt if multiple people ask them to get dmd there updated

http://www.coinwarz.com/contact

i suggest write this:

Diamond is updated to run now with  groestl algorithm
all actual coinspecs can be found there:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0
a blockexplorer is running under:
http://dmdchain.cyber.si/

please activate diamond again on coinwarz and update specs and algorithm groestl for profit calculation
Thank you.
It would be great to report this to the site http://coinmarketcap.com/ current mapping information  is untrue..

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
johndec2

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:39:29 AM

Devs. Any update on PoS?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:52:48 AM

Devs. Any update on PoS?

no POS rewards until next wallet release
but u can gather coin-age already!
every day coins are in your wallet they gather coin-age

once new wallet is released u will be able trade in ur gathered coin-age for 50% (per year)
(the unlock wallet button in wallet = activate mint button)

this include unspend coin-age from old coins (pre groestl algo fork) too

delay in release wallet with mint mode active wont reduce ur pos rewards at all

not a single day coin-age u gather now (or even pre fork) will be lost

please keep in mind any transaction will destroy all gathered coin-age of involved coins
so if u leave ur coins at exchange they wont gather any coin-age for u
(once u withdraw them from exchange towards your own wallet all coin-age of them would be reduced to zero)

we know POS is one of the most important coin feature
and we sorry that u have to wait until u can enjoy the great feeling
when u get this "mint" transactions where ur diamonds in wallet increase by just hold them...

the reason POS dont work now is releated to blockchain and old POS atempts pre groestl hardfork
new pos atempts are connected to last pos blocks in blockchain

basical we carried over a bug from old dmd wallet which we did hope to get rid off with new wallet

in testnet this wasnt dedectable because pos by itself works just in connection with old blockchain its stuck

we will unstuck it in next wallet release

dont worry we know how important that is for our beloved coin
we will fix it! but without hurry!
with heavy testing and  release when we can guarantee it works in real network too and not just testnet

edit:
why it took so long for us to update you regarding POS status
because we did spend a lot time to research the reason why it dont create POS rewards
and we dont wanted to tell ya it doesnt pay out POS rewards and we dont know why
(it could have been as some of u estimated a forgotten pos trigger which  was still set at 400000 total coins but this is not the reason)

we know now why and we work on the fix

we could have waited one or two days longer with this announcement and lets popshot write it in proper harvard english
but i guess u wana have the infos asap and care less for the wording as long as the meaning is understandable

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:54:20 AM

take your time ;-)

polanskiman

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:39:08 AM

Devs. Any update on the Mac wallet needing to be force quit 8/10 times?
polanskiman

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:37:16 AM

Devs. Any update on the Mac wallet needing to be force quit 8/10 times?

Nothing to do with the Mac version - Windows and self-compiled Linux versions are the same.  It just takes time for the wallet to validate the block index.  Diamond always been like that, since I mined it 9 months ago.  If you want worse, check Emeralds, or DEM...  Actually, I found that rev 2.0.1 wallet is much faster to load, than before the new dev took over Diamond in December...

Check your debug.log file: the wallet checks back the last 2500 blocks to make sure that you have the correct blockchain loaded on your computer, before even attempting to load new blocks.  Few coins do that. See this as a more secure network feature!  However, not a great "consumer" feature, since as consumers, we want it, and we want it now!

You are talking about loading times. I am talking about quitting the application. Most of the times it needs to be forced quit as it is not responding following a quit call.
polanskiman

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 02:47:12 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 04:38:14 AM by polanskiman

You are talking about loading time. I am talking about quitting the application.

It must be your system in particular, because on both of my Macs, running with OSX 10.9.3 - quitting Diamond takes about 2 seconds.

Thanks for sharing. I'm on 10.9.2. Log files do not provide any significant information on the reasons. I might update to 10.9.3 see if that helps.
polanskiman

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:39:47 AM

You are talking about loading time. I am talking about quitting the application.

It must be your system in particular, because on both of my Macs, running with OSX 10.9.3 - quitting Diamond takes about 2 seconds.

Thanks for sharing. I'm on 10.9.2. Logs files do not provide any significant information on the reasons. I might update to 10.9.3 see if that helps.

Check to see if you ever had Homebrew or Macports installed on your Mac before.  You may have to do an update on them, as they may have fiddled with your libraries...

If you did, you can't have both, you have to choose between Homebrew or Macports - not both - having both will corrupt links to libraries.

Thanks. No homebrew here. Macports on the other hand I do have and is already the latest version.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:22:17 AM

So I have a DMD deposit that never arrived in my wallet... was there a blockchain switchover/fork or something?

I have tried to sync my wallet on both mac and PC but the DMD are not showing up in my account

I tried the block explorer for the txid ....returned null values Huh

address: dcA2zFYYgvaWBaNBCb1UdLErGfdGtq6MSy
txid: e36a5d96352fb178bd9b2485ac922a1e3c847cde3d3c61224fe86ee910183b50

Thoughts?  Any feedback would be appreciated!

@kyma, do you have any new information or updates on your issue? As you know, I have almost exactly the same issue  ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg6752105#msg6752105 ) and mine is still "Being Processed" and they refuse to give out any information at all - refuse to respond is really more accurate.

The Diamond block chain has struck due to an attack. It was decided to prematurely fork it and switch to Groestl hashing at that point. Surely, a lot of transactions have been canceled and some mined blocks too (I know to have mined two blocks myself during that time, that got orphaned).

Your DMDs are (back) at Criptsy's wallet. You should open a case with them to have the coins returned to your balance. Or, they should demonstrate where that transaction went..

@danbi, do you have any suggestions about how to further pressure Cryptsy?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 09:09:13 AM

So I have a DMD deposit that never arrived in my wallet... was there a blockchain switchover/fork or something?

I have tried to sync my wallet on both mac and PC but the DMD are not showing up in my account

I tried the block explorer for the txid ....returned null values Huh

address: dcA2zFYYgvaWBaNBCb1UdLErGfdGtq6MSy
txid: e36a5d96352fb178bd9b2485ac922a1e3c847cde3d3c61224fe86ee910183b50

Thoughts?  Any feedback would be appreciated!

@kyma, do you have any new information or updates on your issue? As you know, I have almost exactly the same issue  ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg6752105#msg6752105 ) and mine is still "Being Processed" and they refuse to give out any information at all - refuse to respond is really more accurate.

The Diamond block chain has struck due to an attack. It was decided to prematurely fork it and switch to Groestl hashing at that point. Surely, a lot of transactions have been canceled and some mined blocks too (I know to have mined two blocks myself during that time, that got orphaned).

Your DMDs are (back) at Criptsy's wallet. You should open a case with them to have the coins returned to your balance. Or, they should demonstrate where that transaction went..

@danbi, do you have any suggestions about how to further pressure Cryptsy?

this transactions didnt happen
the dmd involved stay at the wallet of the sender
cryptsy have to add them again to ur DMD balance
u can only solve this with cryptsy support

and yes we know how hard this can be......

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 11:08:39 AM

https://twitter.com/dmdcoin

popshot seems to be so much sunken into his webdesign work he forgot to inform u
he only found a few words for twitter

Diamond Coin ‏@dmdcoin 10h

A complete revamp of Diamond website is on its way and be assured, it won't be just another WordPress clone Smiley

this just as answer for the people who are asking us why webpage state old coin stats

we dont move resources away from wallet coding
its just different people working on different tasks
the work on (minting enabled) wallet is still going on and priority one target
as explained before u already gather coin-age just mint the rewards is not possible until next wallet release

danbi

Activity: 393

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:10:37 AM

Thanks for sharing. I'm on 10.9.2. Logs files do not provide any significant information on the reasons. I might update to 10.9.3 see if that helps.

Check to see if you ever had Homebrew or Macports installed on your Mac before.  You may have to do an update on them, as they may have fiddled with your libraries...

If you did, you can't have both, you have to choose between Homebrew or Macports - not both - having both will corrupt links to libraries.

Thanks. No homebrew here. Macports on the other hand I do have and is already the latest version.

Do you run mining on your Mac wallet? Any wallet that mines (-gen from command line or generate=1 in config file, or setgenerate command) will quit slower, as it is waiting for each thread to complete it's getwork piece. Disable mining and it will quite instantly ;-)

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:37:05 PM

this transactions didnt happen
the dmd involved stay at the wallet of the sender
cryptsy have to add them again to ur DMD balance
u can only solve this with cryptsy support

and yes we know how hard this can be......

Yeah, we all know that.

The questions are:

• 1) Has Cryptsy made any effort to get back to kyma, and, if so, what have they said?
  • 2) What can we do to pressure Cryptsy and get them to stop dragging their feet and get the coins resent?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: